Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route (26282 Views)

Amaechi Announces Funeral Arrangement For Late Brother / Kano Government Relaxes Lockdown, Announces Free Days / Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike In 1981 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by drealzum(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2019
Studyinchina200:
I took a train last week from Shanghai to Nanchang,China.

You guys can see the difference hmm

But ours is also not bad.
I use it twice every week from Kaduna to Abuja and it is cleaner than what you see in the US.
When you are in Nigeria I will advice you try following the train and see.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by jahsharon: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2019
Greyworld:
They have come again. Empty basket full of promises and lies.

Good news give you hypertension.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by Jarus(m): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2019
Amaechi, Buhari’s best minister.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by Maximization: 8:57am On Nov 30, 2019
God bless you for that question. Because I haven't seen any sign of new railway in Dugbe axis.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by EgunMogaji2: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2019
Elxandre:

Quite vague sad

It would answer your question but I understand your position.

Have a nice day.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by Maximization: 8:59am On Nov 30, 2019
jacquincy:
Where is the drop off point in ibadan?
God bless you for that question. Because I haven't seen any sign of new railway in Dugbe axis.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by Elxandre(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

It would answer your question but I understand your position.

Have a nice day.
I don't understand what you mean by position, but I'm just a guy interested in riding a train to Lagos for the first time.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by EgunMogaji2: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2019
drealzum:

But ours is also not bad.
I use it twice every week from Kaduna to Abuja and it is cleaner than what you see in the US.
When you are in Nigeria I will advice you try following the train and see.

Funny.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2019
naijacentric:
when will chinese study in nigeria too?

They do too.. go to Unilag
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by Amanda4life: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2019
Mum u. Mum u

No train from rivers to common Enugu. Lagos
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by deolu2000(m): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2019
na lie oooo. the project is not close to being ready oooo. This man just wants to trend at all cost

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by oyatz(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2019
Congratulations sir.

My likeness or not has nothing to do with these sir

Kuginzi:

Republic of Biafra is achievable either u like it or not. Very soon, we will have our Biafra Military, Biafra SSS, Biafra Police, CBB(Central Bank of Biafra), etc
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by Kuginzi: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2019
oyatz:
Congratulations sir.

My likeness or not has nothing to do with these sir

Are u in support of Biafra or not?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by Odunolumide(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2019
engrjoe:
Lagos Ibadan? They need to be specific because Agege rail line is still less than 60% complete, Ikeja is less than 40% complete(that one dey are still digging and try to put overhead) I cant tell of Ibadan. Agbado as at the last time I passed there was still less than 70%.
They should be specific and Ibadan ppl can help out by telling us how much % is completed already over there before we accept audio promises for the media.

I HOPE THIS IS NOT HATE SPEECH LOLX. NAIJAGOVT AND FUNNY RULES

It is actually from Iju to Ibadan according to @Toluogunlesi
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by saintade01(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2019
Negative and bad energy everywhere in the forum. undecided

Please where's the pick up point jare?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by YoungAncient1: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2019
Oga, what are you doing about the Abuja-Kaduna trains that are breaking down frequently
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by seyiseyi84: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2019
Amechi killed ti Ofin paro
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by omoiyalayi(m): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2019
IbadanNews:
I dont understand... why only on rail transport?

Ti e ba fe ranwo lo wo... e fun wa ni free flight na.

Lol

Eyin greedy gan o
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by ba7man(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
This railway is giving lot's of people hypertension here. undecided

It must be the usual suspects.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by ba7man(m): 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
Studyinchina200:
The toilet is very big.
You contributed nothing to the progress to the Chinese railway so why are you running up and down trying to discredit the Nigerian project?

Because you manage enter train for China, you no go allow us hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by CoolAmbience(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
Greyworld:
They have come again. Empty basket full of promises and lies.

Don't talk carelessly.

The project isn't invisible. Go and see for yourself.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by CoolAmbience(m): 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
engrjoe:
Lagos Ibadan? They need to be specific because Agege rail line is still less than 60% complete, Ikeja is less than 40% complete(that one dey are still digging and try to put overhead) I cant tell of Ibadan. Agbado as at the last time I passed there was still less than 70%.
They should be specific and Ibadan ppl can help out by telling us how much % is completed already over there before we accept audio promises for the media.

I HOPE THIS IS NOT HATE SPEECH LOLX. NAIJAGOVT AND FUNNY RULES

Wetin this one dey talk sef?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by 0monnak0da: 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
This is what we are borrowing for

How are we going to pay back with this kind of munificence

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by luluosas(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
Get out of here. China started today? Child of hate
Studyinchina200:
I took a train last week from Shanghai to Nanchang,China.

You guys can see the difference hmm

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by Studyinchina200(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lol
ba7man:
You contributed nothing to the progress to the Chinese railway so why are you running up and down trying to discredit the Nigerian project?

Because you manage enter train for China, you no go allow us hear word.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by Preshiamadina: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
jacquincy:
Where is the drop off point in ibadan?
..i saw something like "iddu"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by glowingflame7: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
Wrong move. Why not make it cheap instead of free. This awoof mentality is not okay. Awoof is almost always at someone else expense.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by Johans1991: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
hotseat:
Na only Lagos/Ibadan and Abuja/Kaduna dey for this kontri?
was your mother and father born the same day?
You should know that every state Will have their own time. No president can build railway lines within the states of the federation at the same time.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
Who gave u the mandate to seek Biafra on my behalf?
Biafra na by force for us Igbos? undecided
Kuginzi:

Republic of Biafra is achievable either u like it or not. Very soon, we will have our Biafra Military, Biafra SSS, Biafra Police, CBB(Central Bank of Biafra), etc

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by Buffalo2(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
Audio free ride grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route by Kuginzi: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
GenBuhari:
Who gave u the mandate to seek Biafra on my behalf?
Biafra na by force for us Igbos? undecided
We shall see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Receives United States Ass. Secretary Of State, Geoffrey Praytt / Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu / 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.