Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Which One Kills Faster? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Kills Faster? (4224 Views)

Poll: Which KIlls Faster?

Heartbreak: 37% (29 votes)
Poverty: 62% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

Which One Kills Faster? / 3-brothers-in-affair-with-one-woman-one-kills-another-in-fight / Excitement Kills Faster? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Kills Faster? by kambo(m): 12:40am On Nov 25, 2010
poverty .

no money to eat nutrishous foods.
no money to treat terminal illnesses
no money to buy a car and other conveniences that reduce the stress of life
no money to hire helpers- leading to overworking the body leading to pre mature death
no money to live in a safer neighbourhood . the poor are so vulnerable
to human abuse and maltreatment
no money to acquire information that could make one more wealthy - seminars, books,
videos, etc. poor man dey work baboon they chop.
when poverty bites - u wont be thinking of heartbreak.
notice that the death rate in POORER countries is lower. LIFE EXPECTANCY IN POORER COUNTRIES IS LOWER.
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by kadman(m): 1:39am On Nov 25, 2010
Love Conquers All. . . Except Poverty (Nike Oshinowo, 2003).

Wise words by a wise woman.
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by poweredcom(m): 6:48am On Nov 25, 2010
Omo poverty kills when you are poor people dont give a Bleep about you, if you are brillant or not
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by jle(f): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2010
@ Hackney come cowboy! I no send u cos am kind of busy,whatever.
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by mikano3: 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2010
LOOKING AT POVERTY AND HEARTBREAK, WHICH KILLS FASTER. IT SOUND A LITTLE FUNNY. BUT I WILL SAY BOTH, WHY BECAUSE WHEN POVERTY COME, THEN HEARTBREAK IS AROUND THE CORNER.
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by Rastamann: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2010
With poverty, God dey! But with Heartbreak, on your way to God!
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by akbtunes: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2010
Heartbreaks definitely kill faster, Poverty is gradual. Poverty can lead to Heartbreak, but heartbreak can't make you poor.
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by Beync(f): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2010
poverty kills faster cos its more like living with hearthbreaks each day, cos no enjoyment of life, no happiness.
as for heartbreak, it heals with time and normal life continues.
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by johndavid1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2010
Seekers:

Heart break ko,leg break ni, who cares abt dat, poverty dey kill fast, no eat for 10 consective days,u go see hw slim your corpse go be, no need for 6ft,2ft will do, money solve all prob except death, ve money,another heart mender waits for u
grin grin grin grin grin ;Dvery funny indeed
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by Ranoscky(m): 5:38am On Nov 26, 2010
Beync:

poverty kills faster cos its more like living with hearthbreaks each day, cos no enjoyment of life, no happiness.
as for heartbreak, it heals with time and normal life continues.

As simple as that !!!
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by Christopherblings: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2010
poverty on its own is a disease but heartbreaks don't belief in dat
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by OCCULTIST(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2010
The problem of material existence--- birth,old age,disease and death---cannot be counteracted by accumulation of wealth and economic development.In many parts of the world there are states which are replete with all facilities of life,which are full of wealth and economically developed,yet the problems of material existence are still present.

They are seeking peace in different ways,but the can achieve real happiness only if they consult GOD

Who is the man in material perplexities? It is he who does not understand the problems of life and go after inferior things

He is a miserly man who does not solve the problems of life as a human and who thus quits this world like the cats and dogs,without understanding the science of self realization.
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by tablo: 11:30am On Nov 26, 2010
poverty can kill at any level of life but heartbreak is more like heartattack which can send one to an timely death
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by Exponental(m): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2010
It depends.
A man born into poverty might not see any difference. A man who grown into heartbreak might see it a s a way of life.
It's only a demotion to any of these that as an effect. But i would give it to poverty cos Heartbreak can be mended by a desperate Single Seriously Searching person, while a rich man will not part away his wealth.

May these not be our portions in Jesus name.
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by Ranoscky(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2010
Amen!
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by chidyke77(m): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2010
poverty does not kill,hrt break does because it makes one experience hell while on earth.
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by MrsEve1: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2010
Men can't live on bread and water ALONE,
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by ccollins(m): 12:26am On Nov 27, 2010
Hum,incase u don't know.Heart break is deadlier.Imagine u have only 1 young promising brillant boy who's intelligent and u have sowed into him till when its time 4 u to reap ur rewards 4 the good effort on dat ur only child and then he dies.Hw would feel being u would be d 1 to bury him instead of vice vicersa.Lolz,i ain't justifying porverty oooo, None of them is good
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by Ranoscky(m): 5:13am On Nov 27, 2010
^

One can only feel ill and teribly bad for months if such happens, and the momories will never go away and will forever lives on, but, Somehow, someday, that person will embrace happy days and laughter again.

But come to think of poverty. Could you imagine yourself livin in a manssion worth of millions of dollars and lots of luxury, and later on, you find yourself, not only livin in a N2,500 NAIRA monthly one bedroom apartment (in a remote area), but, you can't even afford to pay a month rent, and you find it so hard to eat 101 a day not to talk of if your children have eatin or not. Meanwhile, you'll see your millionaire friends stil cruzin on their mega cheddah 4wheel while you'll be sittin down on your one room apartment (with your right hand on your jaw) thinkin of how to provide food on the table for your children (while you, yourself have not eaten), then tell me how would you feel if you find yourself in such situation? undecided. . .No be suicide go dey your mind? grin. . Just kiddin!
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2010
^^
What do you mean by "just kiddin"! You're damn right, suicide would definitely be on my mind in that situation. Olorun maje.
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by ladyF(f): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2010
A poor guy would never be heartbroken cuz no girl will even go out with u in the first place. So if am to choose, I'll go for heartbreak not poverty. Poverty kills, heartbreak makes u stronger,
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2010
ladyF:

A poor guy would never be heartbroken cuz no girl will even go out with u in the first place. So if am to choose, I'll go for heartbreak not poverty. Poverty kills, heartbreak makes u stronger,

*shakes head in despair* in that case a poor brotha's gonna die of conjy (i.e. blueballs).
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by googles: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2010
This is new to me. . . heart break kills ? undecided

Poverty is deadly.
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by ladyF(f): 1:02am On Nov 28, 2010
*shakes head in despair* in that case a poor brotha's gonna die of conjy (i.e. blueballs).
@pro01 Only of he has another way out
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by 190: 1:13am On Nov 28, 2010
Gun kills faster than all!! angry angry
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by Infoprof: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2010
Extreme poverty if it doesn't kill causes madness.Heartbreak can be gotten rid of easier than poverty.
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by ayzero6487(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2010
, notin killz faster than poverty, u'll be long dead even before your heart stops beatin, heartbreak no dey kill black man.
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by Ranoscky(m): 7:41am On Dec 10, 2010
ayzero6487:

, notin killz faster than poverty, u'll be long dead even before your heart stops beatin, heartbreak no dey kill black man.
Lolz.

True talk broda!
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by Anoruo(m): 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2010
hope we are not just relating the heartbreak to just love?,
Re: Which One Kills Faster? by atropin(f): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2010
poverty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women / I think my wife is cheating on me. / Just For The Ladies Alone.what Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.