Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) (45094 Views)

David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) / Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by pharmagba: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tableshake89:
An unmistakable trait of lowly,unexposed and uneducated fellows

Yet be became the governor,
Where has your own exposure and education taken you to

Navigate God dey lift person

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by tinajohn: 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
"It is better to live poorly upon the fruit of God's goodness than to live plentifully upon the product of our own sin." - Prophet TB Joshua

A timely word for politicians and pastors alike!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Samalu: 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
Oga read your Bible very well, and you will discover that no matter how brilliant and intelligent you are you still need a genuine man of God for guide and to tell you the mind of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Emedu(m): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
He looks really humble. But I hope am not mistaken cowardliness to humility.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Viking007(m): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
TB Joshua; the only preacher I respect.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tableshake89:

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see the next 4 years in Bayelsa!! How did we get to a place where a state with the 4th largest federal allocation is in the hands of this caliber of buffoonery!!!
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tableshake89:

An intellectual nobody who is trying to sound intelligent, you are.

4 Likes

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by CSTR2: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
If not that Dickson was so terrible that anybody else would do, the likes of Lyon is not what anybody should be voting for governor.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by iamDrRhymes(m): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
TB Joshua is actually the biggest Pastor from Nigeria, not in Nigeria. Fact!

2 Likes

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by sylve11: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ekakamba:

It's a sign of respect nicca.

I don't know you but I hope you've just one person in your entire lineage that have or will meet this man's feat in the next 10 decades.

Peace.....

TELL HIM. cool

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by sylve11: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
eleojo23:

You are the uneducated one ...

Abeg slap him well. cool

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by penjm: 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Bayelsa money ohhh.
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by fyneguy: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tableshake89:

No! It depends on culture and upbringing. There are some lettered yet culturally conservative folks who do this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tableshake89:
I'm not a fan of the APC but I think shaking hands the way he always does is a sign of respect. In Ekiti, my people do that alot, including my dad. In fact, my dad would touch his chest with his right hand immediately after shaking hands grin . I'm sure you know what Ekiti's position is in the country, when it comes to education.

6 Likes

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
gloriaunobi:
The governor elect seems trustworthy..... My question now is, why is it that TB Joshua like using this world. the best Is yet To Come I've been waiting for the best in this country since I was born in 19 97 grin grin and is like the best is not coming anytime soon

The best will come when you accept someone proposal. Don't ask about the person . Just accept first
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Temian1: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
Are you a student or working class

Get more than 10,000naira Free loan today and return after 1month or 2month start up a business with our loan

http://loan.palmshare.com/register/
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by helinues: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ok
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
DCmonster:
I like this David lyon. Nice name, humble and good looking guy. I bet he is the only handsome man in bayelsa because those guys are fucking fugly. His only shortcomings is his spoken English he needs to work on it.
grin
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by mctfopt: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
gloriaunobi:
The governor elect seems trustworthy..... My question now is, why is it that TB Joshua like using this world. the best Is yet To Come I've been waiting for the best in this country since I was born in 19 97 grin grin and is like the best is not coming anytime soon

Hope is a powerful tool grin
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by tonylaw07(m): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
gloriaunobi:
sister you have to join the queue cause the ones born in the 80’s are the expecting the best to come

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Zangibadanba: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:
This Lyon looks like someone who doesn't talk but will be wicked.

He's wickedly humble physically
[/s]
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by bluefilm: 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
Will this stop Olympic Lyon from casting my ticket anyhow?

I seriously doubt. undecided
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
Am tired
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by toprealman: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
kokomaster3d:
Visiting Governor.

From Goodluck Jonathan to Buhari to Oshiomole to TB Joshua
Arrogance takes you nowhere.....ask Dickson

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by yahoosurepass(m): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Why do Nigerians Worship Pastors instead of God

undecided

Pastors are regarded as God

shut up
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by ikwedim(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
He didn't just go there. He was a member. I was there live as well. Tb Joshua is a man of God for real
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by PyriteBoss: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
gloriaunobi:
Small Girl....1997 grin

3 Likes

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by edoairways: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Why do Nigerians Worship Pastors instead of God

undecided

Pastors are regarded as God
Do you worship pastors?
Are you a Nigerian?
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by PyriteBoss: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
ikwedim:
He didn't just go there. He was a member. I was there live as well. Tb Joshua is a man of God for real
Only God knows....... sad
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
Oblitz:
This David Lyon likes shaking people with two hands.
wait till he enter office and make money then if he continue with two hands call me bascard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Mocks Wike, Says, He Is A Chicken Hiding Under Costume Of Lion / ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU / Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.