Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,491 members, 7,843,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) (45080 Views)

David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) / Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by kenkel: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
gloriaunobi:
The governor elect seems trustworthy..... My question now is, why is it that TB Joshua like using this world. the best Is yet To Come I've been waiting for the best in this country since I was born in 19 97 grin grin and is like the best is not coming anytime soon
it is good to say and believe in positive things
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by olatuneji: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
ikwedim:
He didn't just go there. He was a member. I was there live as well. Tb Joshua is a man of God for real
Do they still sell Morning water.
I'm asking for a friend.
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by spencekat(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
DCmonster:
I like this David lyon. Nice name, humble and good looking guy. I bet he is the only handsome man in bayelsa because those guys are fucking fugly. His only shortcomings is his spoken English he needs to work on it.
He will be better with his spoken English as time goes on.Former Abia Governor,now Senator Oji Uzor Kalu had the same challenge in 1999,but he got better in 2000.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Mandesz(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tableshake89:
An unmistakable trait of lowly,unexposed and uneducated fellows
David Lyon is a trait of lowly,unexposed, uneducated yet rich, uplifted, and turned leader, congrat to him. on the other hand, u unknown, poor, self centered, uninteresting and a fool, yet u are exposed, educated without any relevance. congrat man!

2 Likes

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin
What could have made a human being chose this type of nick as a username.
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
gloriaunobi:
The governor elect seems trustworthy..... My question now is, why is it that TB Joshua like using this world. the best Is yet To Come I've been waiting for the best in this country since I was born in 19 97 grin grin and is like the best is not coming anytime soon

When he means the best is yet to come, he means it in an individual perspective not for the nation Nigeria
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Godhatesodomy: 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
Wow
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by judgementyard(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
gloriaunobi:

97'? Guy park well.
Me na since 79'
grin
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Zangibadanba: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Ok
[/s]
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Humility at its peak
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by paix(m): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
Gideon110:

You got it wrong... It's simply humility and simplicity... Don't mistake simplicity and humility for stupidity...
I agree with you 100%. But when do you draw the line between humility and stupidity?
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by able20(m): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
Oblitz:
This David Lyon likes shaking people with two hands.
After his 1st tenure, he will be shaking people with one finger or one hand. I can't trust any politician in this republic.
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by correctguy2010: 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
gloriaunobi:
You are even a baby, some persons have been waiting since 1918.
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
iamDrRhymes:
TB Joshua is actually the biggest Pastor from Nigeria, not in Nigeria. Fact!

That's a lie! Bishop Oyedepo is the richest pastor in Nigeria. Google it
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by jcross19: 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
tb Joshua is passing a message but people try to overlooked the message but concerned only about handshakes ! if you are with sense you will understand the message prophet is passing to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tableshake89:

This post shows YOUR Lack of education and exposure.

In your eyes you are X but in reality you are Y
and you have no one to tell you

3 Likes

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by midnighter(f): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
DCmonster:
I like this David lyon. Nice name, humble and good looking guy. I bet he is the only handsome man in bayelsa because those guys are fucking fugly. His only shortcomings is his spoken English he needs to work on it.

Hmm! Its like the River state Ijaws are more handsome
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by alaira(m): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tableshake89:
HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH A THING SIR? RESPECT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EDUCATION. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Holyman3(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
I just lost all respect and hope for this Governor elect.
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
So some people still believe in this man.
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by ikwedim(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
olatuneji:

Do they still sell Morning water.
I'm asking for a friend.
no brother. You attend the living water service on Monday and participate on the water service. So for now no morning water so that you don't fall into scamers
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tableshake89:
U are wrong
Seems like u don't have elders in ur place
Guess all the governors shaking buhari with both hands are uneducated? It is a sign of respect!

3 Likes

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by DCmonster: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
midnighter:

Hmm! Its like the River state Ijaws are more handsome
Yeah, something like that.
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
gloriaunobi:

1997 ? Ur 'journey in waiting' just dey start u dey complain, u nor know say pipo don start dey wait since before ur popsie reason ur momsie! gringrin grin
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by iyilowo: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
The guy Lyon dealt with PRICKson,no be small!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
Officialgarri:
This Lyon looks like someone who doesn't talk but will be wicked.

He's wickedly humble physically
I concur
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by optimus106(m): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tableshake89:

The same 'fellows' can put you on a monthly pay till you leave this world.

2 Likes

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
Oblitz:
This David Lyon likes shaking people with two hands.
. SHAKING WITH TWO HANDS SYMBOLIZES HUMILITY, TOTAL RESPECT TO THE ELDERS, AND ITS ALSO A SIGN OF BEING DOWN TO EARTH.

2 Likes

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by George2164(m): 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tableshake89:

What is your definition of exposure

2 Likes

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by govomotors: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
It's too early to start condemning every action of Bayelsa Gov. Elect Lyon. The US president must times shakes guest with two hands. Are you telling us Trump is not expose?

See Trump pictures with North Korea President and Japan prime Minister.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tableshake89:
THE PAIN IS SO MUCH TO BEAR, YOU ARE STILL IN A DREAM WORLD. YOUNG MAN COME OUT OF IT, ITS REAL DAVID LYON IS THE BAYELSA STATE GOVERNOR, A DOWN TO EARTH MAN. JUST TRY AND MOVE ON EVEN DICK .. SON HAS MOVED ON, WHAT ATE YOU STILL WAITING FOR?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian / "Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo) / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.