Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) (45095 Views)

David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) / Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Stewart883(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
gloriaunobi:
The governor elect seems trustworthy..... My question now is, why is it that TB Joshua like using this world. the best Is yet To Come I've been waiting for the best in this country since I was born in 19 97 grin grin and is like the best is not coming anytime soon

Hi, can u message me your number?
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tableshake89:
An unmistakable trait of lowly,unexposed and uneducated fellows

Not true. He grew up with that as a mark of respect and it is better than the bowing down or lying on the floor typical to some Nigerian cultures. I pray he succeeds in Bayelsa especially in reconciliation and peace.

2 Likes

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Kaydeexotic(m): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ekakamba:

It's a sign of respect nicca.

I don't know you but I hope you've just one person in your entire lineage that have or will meet this man's feat in the next 10 decades.

Peace.....

Lmao... Shey him don offend u before ni.... This one na slam dunk o cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tableshake89:

And what are u. lowly uneducated u say. He is the governor elect of a state, with all ur education and wisdom, I don't think u will even be his PA......or PA to his PA grin

3 Likes

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by royallord1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tableshake89:
An unmistakable trait of lowly,unexposed and uneducated fellow
U are wise.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by belcom10(m): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
Get wisdom, its an act of respect and humility.

Tableshake89:

2 Likes

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by midnighter(f): 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
belcom10:
Get wisdom, its an act of respect and humility.

Bhet wait, Is it not particular to Bayelsans?

When Yorubas lie on the ground, we recognise it as a Yoruba custom so where did this guy get this one from that theyre insulting him

But then, I dont know if I ever saw Jonathan doing it...

Aghotaro m
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by SolarHub(m): 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ok
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Asour: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tableshake89:

Or Not.

Enter the Japanese. Or even our own Yorubas.

The Japanese at least have taught us that one can develop while maintaining its own culture (not becoming Western).

2 Likes

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by emfem(m): 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
The great prophet of our time
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Asour: 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
gloriaunobi:
The governor elect seems trustworthy..... My question now is, why is it that TB Joshua like using this world. the best Is yet To Come I've been waiting for the best in this country since I was born in 19 97 grin grin and is like the best is not coming anytime soon

The best comes not in one fell swoop but almost imperceptibly.

The quality of life /possessions you have now would probably been far above what more than 70%(my estimate) of Nigerians had in '97.

Change/progress hardly comes suddenly. We also do no usually acknowledge little progress. This could be good though.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
gloriaunobi:

"A negative mind will never give a positive life".

Lol.
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by eenai(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tableshake89:

You be big mumu simple. You no get 10kobo sense.

2 Likes

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by mikykinz(m): 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
I believe in David Lyon...
This man even before winning or even thinking of coming for election usually does good things....
He shares bags of rice annually in the community he stays in bayelsa...
Anytime he is around there is a full time power supply 'nepa them and him nai get that kind settlement shaa I think....
He gives scholarships to students of different community....
All this he does even before thinking of becoming a Governor....
Imagine now he's been given more.....
Shaa to whom much is given
Much is expected.....
Mind my English biko

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by OyinO: 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tableshake89:

Sadly, you're also uneducated and unexposed because you are supposed to see and know that even people like Mandela, Obama, CR7, and countless celebrities and educated professors do shake with double hands. To be humble is not a sign of illiteracy. And education is not about reading and writing to pass examinations (Nigerian paper qualification miseducation) but rather it is the ability to read and reason. And since your comment lacks reason, you're an educated illiterate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by LustreChris(m): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

That's a lie! Bishop Oyedepo is the richest pastor in Nigeria. Google it

How did the word "biggest" suddenly turn "richest" in your eyes?

Wahala wa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by lereinter(m): 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
The church full

Another eja nla for synagogue
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by ProfessorBerlin(m): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tableshake89:

You that is educated, nairaland internet warrior

3 Likes

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Kennyfancy(m): 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
gloriaunobi:
The Best is Yet to Come
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:18am On Dec 02, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria Mr governor
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:24am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

[s]
Bhet wait, Is it not particular to Bayelsans?

When Yorubas lie on the ground, we recognise it as a Yoruba custom so where did this guy get this one from that theyre insulting him

But then, I dont know if I ever saw Jonathan doing it...

Aghotaro m [/s]
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:26am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

[s]
Hmm! Its like the River state Ijaws are more handsome [/s]
you talk too much si shut up!
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Ndywin: 12:26am On Dec 02, 2019
gloriaunobi:

Biko am lost, is it this "WORD" or "WORLD"?
Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by aaking(m): 12:38am On Dec 02, 2019
gloriaunobi:
It means that your future will override the past, also a way of saying 'my(your) past will not be better than my future'. Is a prophetic word

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 12:48am On Dec 02, 2019
Tableshake89:

You are the one who is unexposed if you don't know that shaking with both hands is a form of shaking anywhere in the world and it communicates a more intense emotion and regard.

Whenever an elderly person extends a hand to me, I shake the hand with two hands to show regards. To friends, I shake hands normally.

During my theology school days in Italy, there was a professor who shook every hand with both of his hands. He is a well traveled man with many honorary doctorates.

3 Likes

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by texzola(m): 2:10am On Dec 02, 2019
Sir David Lyon may be Humble or appear Stupid to some folks out here"Hmmm... But that's where it all ends.Never mistake his cool demeanour for weakness. David Lyon is a Founding member of IYC(Ijaw Youth Council) He is as Tough & Hard as any of the Major Niger-Delta Militant Commanders. Men like High Chief Government Tompolo,HRM Ateke Tom,Asari Mujahid Dokubo,Gen.Shoot at Sight, Gen.Boy-Loaf, Gen.Africanus,Gen.Ogunboss,Gen.Young shall grow,Hon.Farah Dagogo,Gen.Joshua Mcheiver,Eberi Papa,Pastor Reuben WIlson etc etc . Sir David Lyon before Winning the Governorship Election was a Renown Business man & his Company has the Contract for the Security/Protection of the Entire Oil pipelines in Bayelsa State from Vandalism & has all the young troublesome Militants on his payroll & under his control. The good part of this tough but humble man is that he loves his Ijaw people & always tries his uttermost best to assist who ever is in need that comes to him for help. His acceptability by the Majority of the people is what made it possible for the APC to capture the Jerusalem (Bayelsa) of the PDP in Nigeria. I'm happy he is also a lover of GOD.May his tenure bring succour & relief to the suffering people of Bayelsa State..!!

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by awoluyi(m): 4:30am On Dec 02, 2019
When my friend told me that God has "chosen" David Lyon as the New governor of Bayelsa state, I told him that I am waiting expectantly to see what God will use him to do for state.
I am tired of all the political office holders God has been "choosing" for Nigeria since 1999. It appears we have been telling lies against God all these years.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 4:52am On Dec 02, 2019
was expecting to see something like this.. cheesy

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 5:31am On Dec 02, 2019
Tableshake89:
pls tell us what your exposure and high education has helped you achieve.

2 Likes

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by smasher1(m): 5:46am On Dec 02, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Why do Nigerians Worship Pastors instead of God

undecided

Pastors are regarded as God

Because they don't pray. They want someone to pray for them. What they don't know is that your character is important to God answering your prayers than meeting people to pray for you. You don't need connections to meet God or get his favour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 7:15am On Dec 02, 2019
That's the tradition over there in the South and East.
Oblitz:
This David Lyon likes shaking people with two hands.
It's a sign of respect. I got this when I served there in 2008.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 7:17am On Dec 02, 2019
You just described yourself in a sentence.
Tableshake89:
I wasn't shocked!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia / Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) / Boko-Haram Leader, Others Captured In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.