Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,244 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) (84495 Views)

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by ibechris(m): 12:44am On Dec 09, 2019
Ihutomi:
Beautiful brothers and handsome sister,happy family.

We must ban this guy for this twist...

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 5:44am On Dec 09, 2019
RamseyBolton:
He brought his whole family into the ministry business.
Just like Linda Ikeji took her family along with her success.
We can name many others, the Trumps, the Otedolas, the Adelekes, the Don Jazzys, etc
However, if you are here and have been blessed to a level but you choose not to carry your family members along to bring prosperity into your family, you are an incredible foool
majority in naija dey do am dey want u to lie down on the ground before dey help u

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by tck2000(m): 8:14am On Dec 09, 2019
RamseyBolton:
He brought his whole family into the ministry business.
Just like Linda Ikeji took her family along with her success.
We can name many others, the Trumps, the Otedolas, the Adelekes, the Don Jazzys, etc
However, if you are here and have been blessed to a level but you choose not to carry your family members along to bring prosperity into your family, you are an incredible foool
wow
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by Tisg(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2019
Kingpee2:
These ones have scaled through success already ..

How do you define success?

Don't measure success by what you see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by Pizzlelight: 11:02am On Dec 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When I saw this comment, I just guessed it was you and I got it right.. Congratulations to you for always making derogatory comments against people that are better than you.

Happy birthday to our own Vaseline Crew-endorsing Pastor Chris.
The fire of the Pentecost is really in you...I can see how it fried your hair and bleached your skin.

Your ungrateful wife almost took your happiness away...but we thank the Lord for the gift of divorce.

We wish you happier years ahead.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by Pizzlelight: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2019
jahsharon:

He has been fair since day one. Google it.
I think they have one abroad. You know these fraudsters do not establish business here. They just scam the fools here of their hard earned money and use it to establish businesses abroad.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by Kingpee2(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tisg:

How do you define success?

Don't measure success by what you see.
you can give us your own definition of success Mr know it all .
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by Nowenuse: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Are they half caste
tartar9:
They should open up a family line bleaching cream industry.

Many Esan people of Edo are naturally very light skinned in complexion like they have a foreign mixture.
You see this light skin even in very interior villages among illiterates.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nowenuse:

Many Esan people of Edo are naturally very light skinned in complexion like they have a foreign mixture.
You see this light skin even in very interior villages among illiterates.
thanks for the explanation
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by Foxie: 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
gido2017:
I love the ever young pastor for his concept of Christianity. Handsome and anointed with the source.
Sauce. Bye!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by meobizy(f): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
His sister looks like Afrocandy. Speaking of that one, let me go watch a few of her videos.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 13, 2019

2 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by Lordwheez(m): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
Ihutomi:
Yeah..... Thanks for informing.... Minister of Information... undecided
Ihutomi:
Yeah..... Thanks for informing.... Minister of Information...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.