Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,346 members, 7,850,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Hypocrites. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Hypocrites. (424 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Hypocrites. by ePoster: 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Before anyone quotes me to claim that ePoster is typing based on improper generalization, scroll down, and view the topics in this section. Majority of the threads by the males here are directed towards bashing the females while the ladies create threads on love and romance, offering advice to both the women and guys.
The worse part to it all is the fact the topics by the male romancelanders are built on the foundation of generalization (claiming all females possess the same negative trait as the few they have come across) and atimes, sheer assumption.
To classify an entire gender, over billions of various individual, as a particular thing, is extremely childish. For other mature males to come across threads like that, not put their ego aside and call out the simpleton is even more annoying.
This doesnt make them hypocrites though, what does is their reaction to female written post that generalizes, esp. when it highlights a weak quality. They swarm like flies, exhaust their vocabularies in abusing the op.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Hypocrites. by Ladylite: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hypocrisy is security sometimes
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Hypocrites. by ePoster: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Take a thread stating that nigerian men are ugly and another pointing out that the males who claim that women are who.res are indirectly stating that their counterparts are that too, cause it takes two to tangle.
The threads got thousands of views and the entire thing was back and front exchanges between the scorned guys and the op. These same myopic males would later create threads stating that nigerian women vaginas stink, that they are all dirty, unintelligent, compared to foriegn ladies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Hypocrites. by ePoster: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ladylite:
Hypocrisy is security sometimes
self security that calls out others who commit lesser sins.
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Hypocrites. by TheExecutioner: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
grin
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Hypocrites. by ePoster: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
Its one thing to state your opinion, another to be a complete c.unt while doing it. If you have preferances or grievances towards a particular member of the opposite sex, the state your views maturely and get the help you solicited. Dont generalize unfairly, all the while throwing tantrums when a female does the same.
Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Hypocrites. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
If you're good, fine. but truth is most Nigerian ladies are gold-diggers. Only men know why they say so. You won't understand just don't don't insult anybody cos you will then have to insult another and another and another and more because they said their mind. The attitude and things that irritates us is in majority of Nigerian women tho some have conquered it while it has also become part of others. Don't quote me. Shalom.
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Hypocrites. by themaestro08(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
You sound bitter and and slightly angry. Let me speak for my self, i say things the way I see it without sentiment regardless of gender.

Reason why lots of people dislike me. I am a realist.

Don't paint us with the same brush, we are different individuals you know.
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Hypocrites. by ePoster: 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
themaestro08:
You sound bitter and and slightly angry. Let me speak for my self, i say things the way I see it without sentiment regardless of gender.

Reason why lots of people dislike me. I am a realist.

Don't paint us with the same brush, we are different individuals you know.
if you came across a dozen post a day, claiming that all men are dogs because of the bitter experiences several ladies have had with cheating exes, you would be slightly angry. Why? Because you're human and a male. No one wants to be painted with the same negative color by a complete stranger.
By the way, im as you are; completely realistic. 99% of nairaland males are hypocritical. But dont take my word for it, scroll through this section and judge for yourself.

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Hypocrites. by themaestro08(m): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
ePoster:
if you came across a dozen post a day, claiming that all men are dogs because of the bitter experiences several ladies have had with cheating exes, you would be slightly angry. Why? Because you're human and a male. No one wants to be painted with the same negative color by a complete stranger.
By the way, im as you are; completely realistic. 99% of nairaland males are hypocritical. But dont take my word for it, scroll through this section and judge for yourself.
it is something both genders usually engaged in - name calling and insults.

My take is; don't take most things here deeply because some are simply trolling.

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Hypocrites. by ePoster: 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
themaestro08:
it is something both genders usually engaged in - name calling and insults.

My take is; don't take most things here deeply because some are simply trolling.
hmm...
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Hypocrites. by Riele(f): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
cool
On point .

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Guy That Has Two Kids That His Previous Wife Left / How Much Does It Take To Get The Nigerian International Passport / It Is Very Wrong For Guys To Kneel, Proposing To Ladies - Pete Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.