Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos (30821 Views)

Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria / Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by LZAA: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin
Rekhina na SS
U just want excuse to hear nzeogwu's speech abi
Cc GMBuharii greenback Afamed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Dreambeat: 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Useless idiotic nincompoop
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by LZAA: 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:

You dey fall so many people hand for NL

I swear.. Say wetin happen now.. Na woman scarce reach like that

Abegiiii stop brodali

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin
Rekhina na SS
Are you sure? grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 04, 2019
Mohammed could have had an Igbo wife and still hate Igbos. Both are not mutually exclusive. In any case, Mohammed seems like the sort of born-to-rule Northerner who has disdain , in varying degree, for everyone not Hausa or Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by LZAA: 12:31am On Dec 04, 2019
immhotep:

Are you sure? grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii
grin grin
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by nisai: 3:54am On Dec 04, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Bro chill!

When ibo misstep I join to put them in place. Neither Amtarasha nor Rekhina is eligible for me to marry. All these na play....we must show our soft side sometimes. No be everything be war! Ok bro! smiley
grin ;Dlol una no go kill me
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by landforeast(m): 4:02am On Dec 04, 2019
I just blame the Igbo woman who opened her Toto for he goat like you. Who the hell cares about your useless support. Who is even interested in Igbo man becoming the president of the zoo as if the zoo is a paradise. To hell with your support. Ndi ara

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by MetaPhysical: 4:23am On Dec 04, 2019
immhotep:

Are you sure? grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

Agbor no be Ibo. They are proto-Benin.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 04, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Agbor no be Ibo. They are proto-Benin.
But they bear Igbo names and speak an Igbo dialect that Benin people do not understand. grin

Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by MetaPhysical: 4:43am On Dec 04, 2019
immhotep:

But they bear Igbo names and speak an Igbo dialect that Benin people do not understand. grin

Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

Ibo is a settler in SS. I have the historical chronology. The indigenes of Agbor are not Ibos.

What is Agbor in Ibo?

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by LZAA: 4:53am On Dec 04, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Ibo is a settler in SS. I have the historical chronology. The indigenes of Agbor are not Ibos.

What is Agbor in Ibo?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by LZAA: 4:53am On Dec 04, 2019
immhotep:

Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 04, 2019
MetaPhysical:

?
The indigenes of Agbor will become Igbo when it is time to share Federal appointmentsgrin

Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by russellino: 5:26am On Dec 04, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Junaid Mohammed, elder statesman and Second Republic lawmaker on Tuesday said he doesn’t dislike Igbos as being erroneously claimed by some Nigerians based on his views on certain political issues.

Speaking with Daily Independent, Junaid Mohammed said those accusing him of hate speech for saying he will not endorse an Igbo man for Presidency are free to charge him to court.

“If they like let them take me to court. I said I will not support them on the grounds they are canvassing.”

“They are saying they should be made President of Nigeria because they are Igbos. And I said no. They need to elevate the Presidency of Nigeria to a higher level rather than just making it a matter of tribal, cultural, or religious convenience”.

“Many people don’t know that I have a daughter who has an Igbo mother. She is here in Abuja doing her Postgraduate degree. My first wife is an Igbo woman and she is alive. She lives in Kaduna” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/i-dont-hate-igbos-my-first-wife-is-an-igbo-woman-junaid-mohammed/

I wonder if the wife is one of the many Igbo women kidnapped and taken away during the civil war to marry northerners

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by LZAA: 5:54am On Dec 04, 2019
immhotep:

The indigenes of Agbor will become Igbo when it is time to share Federal appointmentsgrin

Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by LabDNA: 5:55am On Dec 04, 2019
zibya:
This is where you get it wrong. There's no single endeavor on planet Earth that the Ibos have excelled where others haven't, and for the fact that you guys are forever lamenting on the Nigerian scene goes a long way to prove my point

There are more Igbos elected in different western countries into positions of power than other tribes.

They are elected in poland, Russia, Canada, Germany, Italy, Vatican.

It is something to be proud of, it means the whites are seeing rare leadership qualities in them that you have sworn to be blind to.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by 0monnak0da: 6:02am On Dec 04, 2019
horsepower101:
Have you notice that the most igbo hating men tend to have this obsession with marrying igbo women.

Even here on Nairaland.

I wonder why.

That is YOUR reality

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Rekhina(f): 6:35am On Dec 04, 2019
MetaPhysical:

[s]Thick madam iranu wo! Go and siddon abeg! I no get time for anything above 32 abeg.

If you go front or rear madam na same, no change.

I need a girl burning with fire inside....me na fireman, I pull this hose out and put in the fire.....two hrs later i put fire out and girl is never the same, front or back.

Dont mess with Yoruba dick...I will kill with it[/s] grin
Mechie onu Biko but Amara Tasha just said everyone knows u in Yabba ,Lagos as some1 who is a 1min instant noodles ..

u know what my child ,I took u like a servant/commonslave who will sometimes lick his Madam's pussy when the oga is Far travelled ,when he comes back u are back to gutter cleaning where u rightfully belong , no offence,

Listen u are nothing to me ok , u are seeking my attention and I gave u 0.01% of it and u are so overwhelmed and be feeling funky all around while ur brothers praise u , I roll with big Arabs(though garlicly smelly without a deodorant) ,
U aren't even man enough to start with ,ooo yes

Lagos Nigerian men so petite ,
So childish
So noisy and All time record holders in gossip affairs ,spit on u

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by CSTR2: 6:36am On Dec 04, 2019
So an Igbo woman married this thing?

Igbo women and money.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Rekhina(f): 6:38am On Dec 04, 2019
immhotep:

Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii
metaphysical am Igbo pls onitsha ugbo , isselle agbor we are all igbos besides I schooled at unizik awka , n no one knows am not from ansmbra

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by durangokid: 6:40am On Dec 04, 2019
horsepower101:
Have you notice that the most igbo hating men tend to have this obsession with marrying igbo women.

Even here on Nairaland.

I wonder why.

. Because they want to turn the girls to sex slaves, even fucking them with wicked brutality

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by okaniudemba(m): 6:45am On Dec 04, 2019
U don't have sense
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Smoke55: 6:49am On Dec 04, 2019
ohh! foolish jonaid who cares if you hate igbos or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 04, 2019
Rekhina:
metaphysical am Igbo pls onitsha ugbo , isselle agbor we are all igbos besides I schooled at unizik awka , n no one knows am not from ansmbra
Nwanyi oma kiss kiss

Cc lzaa gmbuharii metaphysical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by hisexcellency34: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2019
Exactly my point

CSTR2:
So an Igbo woman married this thing?

Igbo women and money.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Rekhina(f): 8:21am On Dec 04, 2019
helinues:

Never mind
Don't mind him ,he is so shameless
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Godsonkemz(m): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2019
Oga shut up. Do you northerners respect or value your wives.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by itsme01: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2019
grin

let me laugh this one and leave in laws to settle matters

ko kan aye

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by jamb20s: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2019
ok
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Cherrybae1(f): 9:40am On Dec 04, 2019
Practice What You Preach

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Nolongthing3669: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2019
bastardmod:
You are a hopeless bastard Junaid Mohammed. Your mother delivered you in idiocy. We know your story. You wanted to marry one Igbo corper and she told you off like a true Igbo and then you started barking like a dog with rabies.
God punish your generations.
Your first wife is a lost fool.
E pain u o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara / Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi / Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.