Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos (30826 Views)

Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria / Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by bpalace(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2019
zibya:
There are literally countless of Igbo women who would beg to be this man's 4th wife so spare us the empty chestbeating. There's absolutely nothing special about being Igbo
Igbo amaka, my dear.... There is a genetic make up in Igbos that define amaka
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Ebison34: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
Marry to an Igbo woman doesn't mean that you love Igbos. After all we don't know the conditions that led to the marriage.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by wink2015(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Junaid Mohammed, elder statesman and Second Republic lawmaker on Tuesday said he doesn’t dislike Igbos as being erroneously claimed by some Nigerians based on his views on certain political issues.

Speaking with Daily Independent, Junaid Mohammed said those accusing him of hate speech for saying he will not endorse an Igbo man for Presidency are free to charge him to court.

“If they like let them take me to court. I said I will not support them on the grounds they are canvassing.”

“They are saying they should be made President of Nigeria because they are Igbos. And I said no. They need to elevate the Presidency of Nigeria to a higher level rather than just making it a matter of tribal, cultural, or religious convenience”.

“Many people don’t know that I have a daughter who has an Igbo mother. She is here in Abuja doing her Postgraduate degree. My first wife is an Igbo woman and she is alive. She lives in Kaduna” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/i-dont-hate-igbos-my-first-wife-is-an-igbo-woman-junaid-mohammed/

So fire talking and fire eating, Junaid Mohammed married an Igbo woman.

That is interesting.

Igbo people come see una in law.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by ayamsuperstar: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
But this hausas will never allow their daughter to marry another tribe......but their Men can mess up girls from other tribe
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by celeiyke: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
Na so dem tell us say Buhari first wife na Igbo. When they clearly show their hatred for Ndigbo and get caught , they all resort to i have or had an igbo wife.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by BRASH: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rekhina:
Please nairalanders tell metaphysical to respect me accordingly,.
am not his class nor mate .Am a madam not a girl .
. So U are a madam!. How many girls do u have under u? I will like 2 check out their pics
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by topboss: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
JUNAID, WAS A PIG, A PIG REMAINS A PIG.

IF NOT FOR NIGERIA, Y WILL AN IGBO WOMAN MARRY A PIG?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by nairavsdollars(f): 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
stop saying what you dont know. I know Hausa ladies married to Southerners
ayamsuperstar:
But this hausas will never allow their daughter to marry another tribe......but their Men can mess up girls from other tribe
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Rekhina(f): 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
BRASH:
. So U are a madam!. How many girls do u have under u? I will like 2 check out their pics
I will do just dat!

6girls
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Rekhina(f): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
greatermeme:
You're the cause: You revealed so much about yourself! You're based in Dubai (Businesswoman) and your lovely pic. An average Naija guy is hungrily looking for an easy female prey he'll milk dry! They'll come for my neck!
Am a cultist back then in unizik ,am not afraid of scammers
...kpata kpata I go diabolical smiley
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by greatermeme: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rekhina:
Am a cultist back then in unizik ,am not afraid of scammers
...kpata kpata I go diabolical smiley
So, you haven't changed! There comes a time in a person's life, when he looks back at what he did in the past and call them: "VANITY!"
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by omoharry(f): 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
Wait oo! I wish to ask the Yorubas' and Hausas' this question? If you don't like the Igbos and cannot stand them in the-same space, then why are you guys forcing them to stay with you? why not support their cause for separation?

If you do not like someone, I am sure you will be glad the day they desire to part ways with you. I think you guys should either put up with them for who they are or support them in their struggle get their own country .

I am from the Naija Delta and believe that only those that are compatible should live together.I am sick and tired of all this nonsense cold war between the Igbos vs the Yorubas' and Hausas'. both online and offline.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Kennyswagzz: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lol.. igbos sha .Empty bragging and useless chestbeatinggringrin
Always want to feel important..
Well it's only nigeria they can brag.. if only UN had given them their biafra, maybe we for dey hear word for Nigeria today..
Nonsense
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by einsteine(m): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
Like a white slave master saying I don't hate blacks, after all I sleep with black women.

Stupid.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Kennyswagzz: 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
LabDNA:

There are more Igbos elected in different western countries into positions of power than other tribes.

They are elected in poland, Russia, Canada, Germany, Italy, Vatican.

It is something to be proud of, it means the whites are seeing rare leadership qualities in them that you have sworn to be blind to.
can you show me the igbos elected in germany, vatican, and Russia..
Thanks
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Kennyswagzz: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
IdioticNLmods:

The best route to a man's heart is through his stomach.. Sadly, your women only know how to cook pepper and oil.. I'm sure you typed what you typed cos your momma has been feeding you rubbish. Una go cook tasteless food that burns the whole body thanks to the pepper, on top that una come dirty. No wonder una no gree leave our women alone.. Davido saw how useless his other baby mamas were and settled with the igbo instead.
same way peter okoye saw how useless his tribeswomen are...
And which food igbo day cook? Ofe nsala way be like shit sogringrin
Who dey hold your masculine women?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Kennyswagzz: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
omoharry:
Wait oo! I wish to ask the Yorubas' and Hausas' this question? If you don't like the Igbos and cannot stand them in the-same space, then why are you guys forcing them to stay with you? why not support their cause for separation?

If you do not like someone, I am sure you will be glad the day they desire to part ways with you. I think you guys should either put up with them for who they are or support them in their struggle get their own country .

I am from the Naija Delta and believe that only those that are compatible should live together.I am sick and tired of all this nonsense cold war between the Igbos vs the Yorubas' and Hausas'. both online and offline.
what has yoruba got to do with this now.? Why don't you face junaid who is a northener..
And who is holding them.. are yourbas the UN that will give them their biafra?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by IdioticNLmods: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
same way peter okoye saw how useless his tribeswomen are...
And which food igbo day cook? Ofe nsala way be like shit sogringrin
Who dey hold your masculine women?
Yes we love them like that.. Close your eye waka pass when u see them. You wey be woman wrapper, u think i don't know you? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by donprinyo(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
Yeye man, how many investments do u have in igbo land
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Kennyswagzz: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
IdioticNLmods:

Yes we love them like that.. Close your eye waka pass when u see them. You wey be woman wrapper, u think i don't know you? Keep deceiving yourself.
lol..bro i am not the type of person that you guys can brag to.. FYI, I don't live in SW.. we're I live, I have seen hundreds of igbos men married to other tribes here..even in my church self.. they are many.. does that now mean that igbo man are rushing women of other tribes?
If you not be woman wrapper, why you carry woman matter for head.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by IdioticNLmods: 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
lol..bro i am not the type of person that you guys can brag to.. FYI, I don't live in SW.. we're I live, I have seen hundreds of igbos men married to other tribes here..even in my church self.. they are many.. does that now mean that igbo man are rushing women of other tribes?
If you not be woman wrapper, why you carry woman matter for head.
Story, if u don't live in sw and the igbo men didn't marry igbo then u must be in Cameroon because igbo men no dey marry notherners
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Kennyswagzz: 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
IdioticNLmods:

Story, if u don't live in sw and the igbo men didn't marry igbo then u must be in Cameroon because igbo men no dey marry notherners
you see your life.. I tell you say I dey live for north? Wetin I wan go find for aboki land?
I live in the SS.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by uprightman(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Junaid Mohammed, elder statesman and Second Republic lawmaker on Tuesday said he doesn’t dislike Igbos as being erroneously claimed by some Nigerians based on his views on certain political issues.

Speaking with Daily Independent, Junaid Mohammed said those accusing him of hate speech for saying he will not endorse an Igbo man for Presidency are free to charge him to court.

“If they like let them take me to court. I said I will not support them on the grounds they are canvassing.”

“They are saying they should be made President of Nigeria because they are Igbos. And I said no. They need to elevate the Presidency of Nigeria to a higher level rather than just making it a matter of tribal, cultural, or religious convenience”.

“Many people don’t know that I have a daughter who has an Igbo mother. She is here in Abuja doing her Postgraduate degree. My first wife is an Igbo woman and she is alive. She lives in Kaduna” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/i-dont-hate-igbos-my-first-wife-is-an-igbo-woman-junaid-mohammed/
. I disagree with with his defense. Because someone patronize prostitute does not mean he loves them.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by IdioticNLmods: 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
you see your life.. I tell you say I dey live for north? Wetin I wan go find for aboki land?
I live in the SS.
SS and SE are brothers... So it's expected!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by omoharry(f): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
what has yoruba got to do with this now.? Why don't you face junaid who is a northener..
And who is holding them.. are yourbas the UN that will give them their biafra?
I said this becos of the tribal war that easily pops up over little things here on Nairaland.
There is no topic on Nairaland that will not be painted with an ethnic connotation btw these two tribes. You know what i am saying why are you hiding your head in the sand?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by omoharry(f): 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ebison34:
Marry to an Igbo woman doesn't mean that you love Igbos. After all we don't know the conditions that led to the marriage.
Maybe the woman got pregnant,converted to Muslim and they got married outside the consent of her parents..or maybe her parent reside in the north and they see no big deal in her Marrying a northerner.
Secondly,It would have been difficult for any Igbo parent to have given their daughter out for marriage to a Northerner as at that time due to the animosity they had toward Northerners becos of the war.
Well, I think in recent time they may, since they have healed from the bitterness of the BIAFRA war.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Glycosunde: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
you don't like Igbos, it was your wife pus*y that was very sweet to you that made you to marry her

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Kennyswagzz: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
IdioticNLmods:

SS and SE are brothers... So it's expected!
Edo state?gringrin
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Kennyswagzz: 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
omoharry:
I said this becos of the tribal war that easily pops up over little things here on Nairaland.
There is no topic on Nairaland that will not be painted with an ethnic connotation btw these two tribes. You know what i am saying why are you hiding your head in the sand?
whatever mate
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by IdioticNLmods: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
Edo state?gringrin
That one different jare... I don't consider them part of SS.
Anyways, their babes are very beautiful.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Kennyswagzz: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
IdioticNLmods:

That one different jare... I don't consider them part of SS.
Anyways, their babes are very beautiful.
so wetin them come be? SEgringrin
Yeah sure about their girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

$2.1bn Arms Deals: N1.5bn Traced To Ex-minister’s Son-the Nation / 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South / Federal High Court Judge Overrules Supreme Court over Sacked Anambra Lawmakers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.