Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos (30819 Views)

Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria / Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Brugo(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2019
Biafrans: Give us the presidency

Sane people: You need to win the election first undecided

Biafrans: This is marginalisation! We will drag you to The Hague. You hate us. Dilector said it is our turn. UN, Donald Okoro Trump, help us.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jokers.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by IdioticNLmods: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2019
olasco2035:
he most be foolish to marry an Igbo woman....Igbo girls are meant to be Bleep and dumped for another person to Bleep
The best route to a man's heart is through his stomach.. Sadly, your women only know how to cook pepper and oil.. I'm sure you typed what you typed cos your momma has been feeding you rubbish. Una go cook tasteless food that burns the whole body thanks to the pepper, on top that una come dirty. No wonder una no gree leave our women alone.. Davido saw how useless his other baby mamas were and settled with the igbo instead.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Ubiudumo(m): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2019
My resentment for this bigoted northerner is second to none.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by greatermeme: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2019
Rekhina:
I won't register a new one because of a Tout , I did it b4 not now
You're the cause: You revealed so much about yourself! You're based in Dubai (Businesswoman) and your lovely pic. An average Naija guy is hungrily looking for an easy female prey he'll milk dry! They'll come for my neck!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by nellyelitz(m): 10:04am On Dec 04, 2019
Some Igbo people dey fall hands eh
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2019
She must be from Anambra state, they can marry anything for money sake

Anambarians
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by nonut: 10:14am On Dec 04, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
My first wife is not Igbo,I can't stand Okoro people.
Should we fry beans for you?

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by nonut: 10:18am On Dec 04, 2019
leokid866:

These type of comments is why people are skeptical about taking your women as wives anymore, and why your women don't want you as husbands anymore.

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by baganas: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2019
bastardmod:
You are a hopeless bastard Junaid Mohammed. Your mother delivered you in idiocy. We know your story. You wanted to marry one Igbo corper and she told you off like a true Igbo and then you started barking like a dog with rabies.
God punish your generations.
Your first wife is a lost fool.
She told you off like a true igbo and Your first wife is a lost fool. Is that not a contradiction? Abeg slow down now
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by nonut: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2019
Brugo:
Biafrans: Give us the presidency

Sane people: You need to win the election first undecided

Biafrans: This is marginalisation! We will drag you to The Hague. You hate us. Dilector said it is our turn. UN, Donald Okoro Trump, help us.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jokers.
When they don't have a clue, they spew crap.
What has this got to do with the topic?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by goaldynboy: 10:27am On Dec 04, 2019
And she left you because of madness in your brain!!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by 2sexycom(m): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2019
They have come again... Buhari had Igbo driver and cook for 27 years grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by MSesan: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2019
bastardmod:
You are a hopeless bastard Junaid Mohammed. Your mother delivered you in idiocy. We know your story. You wanted to marry one Igbo corper and she told you off like a true Igbo and then you started barking like a dog with rabies.
God punish your generations.
Your first wife is a lost fool.

Hmm! U sound like your name implies.
Did u know the God's plans for Ur own generation?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by goaldynboy: 10:39am On Dec 04, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Shut up! angry

So Atiku hate Igbo?
Davido hate Igbo?
Akeredolu hate Igbo?

Watch yasef!

He said - " most Igbo hating men..."

Is it that you lack elementary comprehension; or

that your brain cannot process simple grammatical structures?!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by ukahrawah: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2019
And who cares whether you hate Igbos? Igbos don't even know you.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by madridsta007(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Junaid Mohammed, elder statesman and Second Republic lawmaker on Tuesday said he doesn’t dislike Igbos as being erroneously claimed by some Nigerians based on his views on certain political issues.

Speaking with Daily Independent, Junaid Mohammed said those accusing him of hate speech for saying he will not endorse an Igbo man for Presidency are free to charge him to court.

“If they like let them take me to court. I said I will not support them on the grounds they are canvassing.”

“They are saying they should be made President of Nigeria because they are Igbos. And I said no. They need to elevate the Presidency of Nigeria to a higher level rather than just making it a matter of tribal, cultural, or religious convenience”.

“Many people don’t know that I have a daughter who has an Igbo mother. She is here in Abuja doing her Postgraduate degree. My first wife is an Igbo woman and she is alive. She lives in Kaduna” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/i-dont-hate-igbos-my-first-wife-is-an-igbo-woman-junaid-mohammed/

You are a foolish fellow, Mr Junaid.

Do you realise that Leopold and fellow genocidist colonialists kept black women as “bed-mates”? Hence the word, “mulato”?

Yet Leopold still killed over 11.6 million black Congolese.

Vigilance is the price the Igbos pay for escaping a genocide. They are very, very vigilant so stop with the bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Angelfrost(m): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2019
Mr. Junaid, you can marry several Igbo women and still hate that tribe, starting with your in-laws...

For all I know, the woman in question is probably a self-loathing individual who was born and raised in the North, and did away with her tribe long ago. grin
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Temmiey(m): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2019
explosiveskull:
This is the kind of thread I avoid cos am enticed to spew hatred to any tribe attacking the Igbo race but I want to rise above that sentiment since I've seen a greater percentage of other ethnic people who are not what I see here.
Am in a Yoruba man's house for two weeks now and my very close friend is an Imam from Kaduna State of Hausa Fulani extraction, my bonk mate is an edo guy That helped me with drugs when I was sick, wouldn't it be selfishness and stupidity to ever castigate any tribe cos of what my parents or friends say about them?
Nairaland is becoming toxic for people like me that are emotional. I abhor being caught in this kind of crossfire I swear.
good for you man, that's why I don't comment on here or take anything serious here, the so call hatred is hoax.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by koskilala: 10:51am On Dec 04, 2019
If you really did love her ,why did you remarry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by hisexcellency34: 10:56am On Dec 04, 2019
Who told she has left him?

goaldynboy:
And she left you because of madness in your brain!!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2019
zibya:
There are literally countless of Igbo women who would beg to be this man's 4th wife so spare us the empty chestbeating. There's absolutely nothing special about being Igbo

Spot on,gbam !

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by hisexcellency34: 11:00am On Dec 04, 2019
I thought muslims can marry as many wives as possible?

koskilala:
If you really did love her ,why did you remarry?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by AnanseK(m): 11:03am On Dec 04, 2019
horsepower101:
Have you notice that the most igbo hating men tend to have this obsession with marrying igbo women.
Even here on Nairaland.
I wonder why.

Except FFK who just likes to bleep them. I wonder whether he is still doing it with Bianca.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by PFRB: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2019
horsepower101:
Have you notice that the most igbo hating men tend to have this obsession with marrying igbo women.

Even here on Nairaland.

I wonder why.

Very well bro. Most Igbo haters marry Igbo women. Not for love but for possession. Gowon was sleeping with an Igbo woman but continued to bomb, kill and massacre innocent Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by OlaPhils(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2019
Your first wife!
Only a useless Igbo woman will agree to marry you

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by AreaFada2: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2019
Marrying from a race or tribe does not mean you cannot hate or love her people. Totally irrelevant.

Fact is Northern elite mostly follow Ahmadu Bello's doctrine of Northern dominance and an overwhelming fear of Igbo's determination to excel thereby taking control of most affairs in Nigeria. That Igbo do so on merit is immaterial. Simply just stop them.

There are old video clips of Ahmadu Bello on Youtube clearly telling BBC his mind.

After Uthman dan Fodio, Ahmadu Bello is the biggest influence on Northern worldview till today.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by akdjr(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2019
And same you will preach tomorrow that Jesus Christ died for all.....quote author=Ashabbiiee post=84595920]Only a desperate Igbo woman...[/quote]
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Positivepoint(m): 11:31am On Dec 04, 2019
horsepower101:

Even here on Nairaland.

I wonder why.

Coz I think they enjoy the idea of enslavement of the Igbo. And they marry and enslaved them
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 04, 2019
Slave Lords and Masters had Slave Wives you know. This don't mean sh**
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Wendybrown(f): 11:35am On Dec 04, 2019
rexwalters:
What makes you Igbo, language or skin color?

Or perhaps they're created differently? arrogance @ it's peak.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Simbrixton(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2019
most bigots marry into d tribe dey hate
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Ojiofor: 11:45am On Dec 04, 2019
Olugbanko:
In other words,Fulani's have been BLEEPING Igbos since God knows when. Must junaid Muhammed take us down history lane? na waa o

Do you know that Gen Ike Nwachukwu's mother is a Fulani woman from Katsina state?
She lived and died in Isiukwuato her husband's home town.So Igbo men have been BLEEPING 'to use your word,Fulani women for centuries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) / Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest / Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.