Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' (7162 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by Frankies(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2007
almondjoy:

So what

Good mto be open than being a domestic slut.

Fool
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by Frankies(m): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2007
almondjoy:

You are right! Sometimes it is beneficial to be an old fool. But the good news about being mature is that some of us have not masturbated in about 25 years. We have the real things! So keep wanking off as usual all over Nairaland! kiss

Just to show you are only a little boy playing with his little toy. Please do not contribute anymore to these kinds of topics. People with brains usually feature in the Political section more often or Technology or Business. So we deserve each other. You slowpoke!

I am all rounder fool. I am the system programmer for my big company.Not unlike a fool like you that stays online 24/7 .

Get a life . you senseless fool. Hellooooooooooooooo. Did you hear that. you dumb ass.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by almondjoy(f): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2007
Frankies:

So what

Good mto be open than being a domestic slut.

Fool

STFU--you masturbating slowpoke!  Go to political section and debate with intellectuals if you call yourself a "man' and stop picking up prostitutes in every corner of your neighbourhood.  Idiot!  Do I look like I can ever deal with your kind?  You simpleton!  Keep masturbating till your di-ck falls off from strangulation and lack of circulation.  Go and get a real woman and stop paying for sex!

Frankies:

I am all rounder fool. I am the system programmer for my big company. Not unlike a fool like you that stays online 24/7 .

Get a life . you senseless fool. Hellooooooooooooooo. Did you hear that. you dumb ass.

You are my life! grin  Cyber cafe-419 mugu catcher programmer.  You will soon end up in jail where you can masturbate all you want! cheesy
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by Frankies(m): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2007
almondjoy:

STFU--you masturbating slowpoke! Go to political section and debates with intellectuals and stop picking up prostitutes in every corner of your neighbourhood. Idiot! Do I look like I can ever deal with your kind? You simpleton! Keep masturbating till your di-ck fall off from strangulation and lack of circulation. Go and get a real woman and stop paynig for sex!

Get a brain almond joy or whatever you call yourself.

god, you sound too senseless for my liking. If I will be meeting fools like you on this site, I will be forced to hack your systems.

Be warned.

Hopeless and secretive idiot.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by onmyown(m): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2007
now this is what i call raw beef going on in here. think the thread has been lost in the midst.

frankies, almondjoy you two were former roomates or something?
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by Frankies(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2007
onmyown:

now this is what i call raw beef going on in here. think the thread has been lost in the midst.

frankies, almondjoy you two were former roomates or something?

I prefer to be in same room with a pig and a pig than being in the same room with her.

She is a slut and also a dirty fool. She doesn't deserve a minute glance.Never hated a fellow on the web the way I detest that fool of almondjoy.Real old fool
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by Frankies(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2007
A pig and a dog, I meant
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by almondjoy(f): 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2007
Dry topic Frankies! I am through with you--Please head to the political section and show your ignorance there! You have nothing to offer me any more. As you can see I never sleep with the same guy more than once! The thrill is gone and your arse is stale!

See you around!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by Frankies(m): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2007
almondjoy:

Dry topic Frankies! I am through with you--Please head to the political section and show your ignorance there! You have nothing to offer me any more. As you can see I never sleep with the same guy more than once! The thrill is gone and your arse is stale!

See you around!

Political section where you said an offence is not an offence. Your retarded brain cannot offer anything menaingful in that section. Seeing you there will make me yawn till you left. Dumb ass
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by luvx(f): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2007
the guy is a fool. a big lipsrsealed one for that matter
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by kerenti(m): 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2007
@beautiful
All i can sense is that this guy doesn't really love you so forget him and go on with your life,you worth a better person.If he does love you,he should know that what he did was very bad and it is normal for you to react as such in the first instance.He's only begging you to clear his conscience and perharps have more time to sleep with you.If you beg him now,he will start taking you for a fool and try something worse another day.A word is enough for the wise!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by lilrukevwe(m): 5:52am On Nov 20, 2007
@rilla pls i dont understand the way some of u guys act u are the kind of guys that realy give people the bad picture abt situation if u know that u are so mad with the poster u shud have kept it to urself or better still get her private mail and mail her and not come here to blast her pls u guys u should try and exhibit some form of gentlemanly character
@ poster he had no right to lay hold of any curse girl he doesnt worth the hassles if a man could do that my advice for u is that u take the next available jet out of his life come to think of it if u were married so he would have counted how many times u have had sex
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by wendymanda: 6:08am On Nov 20, 2007

As per your question about insulting a lady after sleeping with her, is there any gold in your bosom? Is it something he can spend in the market? Did sleeping with you make him rich and give him supernatural powers? Where did you get the idea that once a man sleeps with you he has to start worshipping you? Get back to earth, girl, you are not the only one with female assets.

This is really funny.
First I was like what is Shakara. Then its another word for being a slut. He cheated on you so the only way to forgive was to sleep with him then he left you. Was it your first time. Sucks for you to be stupid. The fact that he cheated before you gave your body to him (if it was your first time) should have forewarned you. To be forewarned is to be forearmed
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by hannydarl(f): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2007
@topic
hit and run dey pain women well well.its better to hold sex until that night or if you have it it should be because you wanted it and wont care if the tool you used to get your pleasure yaps about how he did it if not dont spread your legs for men they have made us know that they appreciate us more when we can say no to their advances as for that ex of yours throw him out into the street.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by 190: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2011
Poster is your name Tpia
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by tpia6: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2011
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by 190: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2011
Okay i thought as much

Poster your name is Tpia
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by dozieano(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2012
can you be my friend, i will tell you every thing about Nigerian love you

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:00am On Apr 28, 2012
Why now? Wasn't the shakara delicious?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? / Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body / My Collection Of Funny Memes 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.