Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs (9116 Views)

At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? / Y Men Are Natural "cheats"(polygamous). / Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by Canisma(m): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2010
I ve heard it before but i ignored it, thinking that its one of those fairy tales. But now that it has dawned on me, I sure can confirm it. They are called scorpios. My birthday is november 4th, so im one of them. If u are born within this month range, then u are like me- a nympho. We need sex almost everyday. The urge is forever fierce. If ur lover is born in this month range too, then u ve got to go buy some aphrodisiac. Do you know any body born in this month range ? Or is it you. Nairalanders over to you.
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by 190: 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2010
here are a list of these people born within that ERA angry

wale.star
tpia@
rokiatu
jaybee
dobosky
Mr.brownjay!!
Hbabe
odunnu!!
mr.cock!!
mygoldie

and Firearm
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by kokoye(m): 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2010
count me in!! grin grin

me and my wife both . . November babies!!
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by mediatrix8(f): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2010
190:

here are a list of these people born within that ERA  angry

wale.star
tpia@
rokiatu
jaybee
dobosky
Mr.brownjay!!
Hbabe
odunnu!!
mr.cock!!
mygoldie

and Firearm

190 is NUMBER 1 grin grin grin
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by Ofido(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2010
Another person born is
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by 190: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2010
Im a June babie

Ignore what all this Phizzles are saying!!
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by Wislet(f): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2010
Canisma:

I ve heard it before but i ignored it, thinking that its one of those fairy tales. But now that it has dawned on me, I sure can confirm it. They are called scorpios. My birthday is november 4th, so im one of them. If u are born within this month range, then u are like me- a love-addict. We need sex almost everyday. The urge is forever fierce. If your lover is born in this month range too, then u ve got to go buy some aphrodisiac. Do you know any body born in this month range ? Or is it you. Nairalanders over to you.
Not applicable to everyone.

1 Like

Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2010
@190

Why include my name in your list now?
I was born in the same month as my Tjskii
and we're certainly not Scorpios

grin grin grin
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by 190: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^

You are a Nymphomaniacs

Dont deny your race!! angry angry
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by Seekers(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2010
Dr is a mistake, its start frm august10, i notice it maself buh am nt in de range of month
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by okeyxyz(m): 1:52am On Nov 25, 2010
scorpios r ruled by the sexual organs, so they r very conscious of these body regions. the effects r, depending on upbringing, either they r actively seeking it, or actively running away from it.
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by kay177(m): 3:28am On Nov 25, 2010
Another cock and bull story. tongue undecided
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by iice(f): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2010
Hogwash
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by tkb417(m): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2010
i was born in June but i think i need to move my birthday to within that range cos that prescription fit me well

but what afrodisiac are u talkin about?

mine is just a natural urge which i can suppress and oh yeah, im not a nympho angry angry
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by dazzle37(f): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2010
Canisma:

I ve heard it before but i ignored it, thinking that its one of those fairy tales. But now that it has dawned on me, I sure can confirm it. They are called scorpios. My birthday is november 4th, so im one of them. If u are born within this month range, then u are like me- a love-addict. We need sex almost everyday. The urge is forever fierce. If your lover is born in this month range too, then u ve got to go buy some aphrodisiac. Do you know any body born in this month range ? Or is it you. Nairalanders over to you.

Not applicable to everyone
my sister and i ( Twin sister ) are november borns actually 2days after yours ( november 6th )
and i don't see us that way. though we like the attention and pampering but not in the sex way you are talking about.
my sister's own is even worse, LOL, cos if you are not careful the slap yu will get, will make you see stars lol
just read her signature or ask TKB417. LOL. grin grin grin
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by kay177(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2010
Canisma:

Another FALLACY OF HASTY GENERALISATION tongue undecided undecided
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by md4real(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2010
going in search of one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by 190: 11:47am On Nov 25, 2010
grin grin grin
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by mukina2: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2010
Canisma:

no way oh grin
scorpio starts on the 23rd of october.
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by angel200: 11:54am On Nov 25, 2010
l was born 14 novermber ,l am not a sex addict
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by kay177(m): 11:55am On Nov 25, 2010
shocked
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by holydante(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2010
The truth of the matter is that there is always an inclined tendency for one to try and play out these supposed zodiac signs and its xteristics.

I believe ''nymphomaniac'' connotes one with excess desire of having sex with different folks, it denotes a cheat, a fornicator, an adulterer, kezeiah, shearer etc,  whether married or not

Strong sex desire is not an exclusivity of the Nov babies, Bill Clinton (Aug baby), Hugh Hefner (April), Pam Anderson (July) and myself  grin were not born in the months you referenced but got it rocking on, what do you say to that wink
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by Odunnu: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2010
190:

here are a list of these people born within that ERA angry

wale.star
tpia@
rokiatu
jaybee
dobosky
Mr.brownjay!!
Hbabe
odunnu!!
mr.cock!!
mygoldie

and Firearm

I wasnt born in Sept or Oct neither was I born in Nov or Dec! I dnt come close to be associated with a scorpio personality.
BTW i'm not a sex freak. I kan stay one straight year without sex!
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by 190: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2010
Odunnu:

I wasnt born in Sept or Oct neither was I born in Nov or Dec! I dnt come close to be associated with a scorpio personality.
BTW i'm not a sex freak. [size=17pt]I kan stay one straight year without sex![/size]

Death,

That is an absolute lie!! angry
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by CuteAngel(f): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2010
I was born 14th nov and can do without sex for a decade, ur philosophy is all wrong.
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by 190: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^

another liar with B.SC in Lyingology!!
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by Odunnu: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2010
Why do you think i'm lying Mr Lola?
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by CuteAngel(f): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2010
@190
Because u can't stay a sec without doing it does not means other people can't stay without it.
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by yme1(f): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2010
how come i wasn't born in that month cause i possess same attitude oh tongue cheesy? angry
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by MrCork26: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2010
****Checks yoruba dictionary for meaning of Nymphomaniakatickcs angry*****
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by 190: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2010
Odunnu:

Why do you think i'm lying Mr Lola?

cos you said somewhere in a covenant thread that

your BF does it to you everytime!!

so how come can you stay a year witot!
CuteAngel:

@190
Because u can't stay a sec without doing it does not means other people can't stay without it.
well i kant,infact i kant stay a week witot sex, i would instantly develop headache,high body temperature and heavy BAG of semen
Re: People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs by CuteAngel(f): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^^ No wonder u look so lean and ematiated, moderation is d key Mr 190.

(1) (2) (Reply)

With Bae (photos) / Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) / Happy Birthday MCBROOKLYN/ELLACUTE45

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.