Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) (9111 Views)

Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! / I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like / Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by skyscraperTM(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
Girls who pout their lips to take a selfie looks like pepeye (duck)

This is inarguably the newest trend amidst the female folks, In every social networking sites you'll see them uploading pictures of their lips pointed forward like someone who had just being kissed by a dog.

They seemed to think it makes them look more beautiful, attractive and hot but inversely it makes them look silly and slutty.

This madness started in europe and somehow it has found its way into Nigeria. It's no news that Nigerian girls love to copy whatever they see others doing irrespective of how it makes them look. I had a facebook who always does the 'duckface' look in all her profile pictures, that girl had practically turn facebook to instagram, everyday she would upload different pictures with the same pose, the only difference were the clothes. It was so annoying seeing that cray look on my timeline all the time as I got vexed and later unfriend her.

This trend is mainly common amongst ladies but some guys are not left out in this madness. In my opinion, any guys caught pouting his lips to take a picture should have his lips slapped or betterstill, he should be floged four-hundred strokes of koboko (horse whip)

Seriously! It's time for everyone to just stop.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by skyscraperTM(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
More photos

Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Pelummy(f): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by skyscraperTM(m): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pelummy: reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??
Before I reply. Are you male or female?
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Pelummy(f): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Before I reply. Are you male or female?
does being a female or male affect ur reply?
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by skyscraperTM(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pelummy: does being a female or male affect ur reply?
Yes! Cause if you're a male and you're guilty of this craze then you definately needs deliverance. But your username sounds feminine and from your reply I can decode that you're indeed guilty. You had better stop it because it's so juvenine and make you looks like someone who mistakenly tasted poo.
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Pelummy(f): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Yes! Cause if you're a male and you're guilty of this craze then you definately needs deliverance. But your username sounds feminine and from your reply I can decode that you're indeed guilty. You had better stop it because it's so juvenine and make you looks like someone who mistakenly tasted poo.
aish!!!!!!!!!!!!! u are sick with the mention of poo

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by skyscraperTM(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pelummy: aish!!!!!!!!!!!!! u are sick with the mention of poo
The truth is bitter.
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Pelummy(f): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
The truth is bitter.
for ur mind
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by skyscraperTM(m): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pelummy: for ur mind
Very soon, you'll realise what I'am saying. Just watch!
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Andyblaze: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
e be like say u don dey take ur drugs these days, skyscraper angry angry

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by badmeat(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
Some of their mouth dey resemble To*to!sad
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by skyscraperTM(m): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
Andyblaze: e be like say u don dey take ur drugs these days, skyscraper angry angry
Oga boss, I recently got out of Rehab, but I'll be visiting there again, probably next week.
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Pelummy(f): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Very soon, you'll realise what I'am saying. Just watch!
that your mouth looks like poo?
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by skyscraperTM(m): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
bad meat: Some of their mouth dey resemble To*to!sad
Lolz.. That dos kind mouth dey sweet to give BJ! grin
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by skyscraperTM(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pelummy: that your mouth looks like poo?
that you take selfie with a piggy/swine pose! grin
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Pelummy(f): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Oga boss, I recently got out of Rehab, but I'll be visiting there again, probably next week.
SMH
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Pelummy(f): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Lolz.. That dos kind mouth dey sweet to give BJ! grin
@ OP, U ar sick
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
@op its very cute if u know how to pout to fit your face
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by skyscraperTM(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
flawless..S:
@op its very cute if u know how to pout to fit your face
You mean like this he-goat?

Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by skyscraperTM(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pelummy: SMH
Pelummy: @ OP, U ar sick
Are you crushing on me?
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
You mean like this?
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by skyscraperTM(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
flawless..S:
Errrr... No vex naw.. I was just trying to get a clearer picture of your comment.
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Andyblaze: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
You mean like this?

lmaoooo #worst angry angry
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Andyblaze: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

come fast we de miss u angry angry
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Pelummy(f): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Are you crushing on me?
ta, u ke
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by skyscraperTM(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Andyblaze:

come fast we de miss u angry angry
No wahala. By the way, what can we do to get back Mr.olodo? The guy had been sending me endless mail.
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by skyscraperTM(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pelummy: ta, u ke
Talk true naw. Remember, all liars will go to hell. grin
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Pelummy(f): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Talk true naw. Remember, all liars will go to hell. grin
and sinners like u
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
like this cool

Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by skyscraperTM(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
^ It's funny how ladies who pout their lips has synonymous figures with animals. Like the picture of the lady you just posted looks like a pussycat.
Re: Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
guys also pout so its not a girls thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! / Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date / If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.