Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? (6981 Views)

Ladies, 8 Ways To Be Beautiful Without Makeup / Drop Photos:lets See Who's Got D Most Beautiful Or Handsome Partner On Nairaland / Beautiful Or Pretty Which Best Describes A Fine Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by obowunmi(m): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2010
@ Kay, since u have all the assets a woman is seeking, pick a beautiful woman -- one appeasing to the eye.
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by kay177(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2010
obowunmi:

@ Kay, since u have all the assets a woman is seeking, pick a beautiful woman -- one appeasing to the eye.

Kay keeps clapping for you === I highly respect and appreciate your opinion === wise man will always be a wise man == Dumb man will always be a dumb man, wink wink smiley smiley
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by mamaken: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2010
kay177:

That is why am going to raise my bar for any lady coming to my life=== Am good looking, intelligent,  smart and I have the dough== can you tell me what category of girl match my xteristics grin smiley

it's a simple calculation. . .

if ur going to raise a bar i suppose u r gonna swimm inside cash. . .
thats ur category => 70% beauty + 30% intelligence = 100%
u may ask why not 50/50?

half beauty is for nothing, half intelligence doesnt work.

rich man need beautiful girl that knows how to spend ur surplus money

average man needs an intelligent woman that knows how to manage a household with the available financial resources

does it make sense?
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by tkb417(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^^
so a rich man should give birth to imbeciles?
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by mamaken: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2010
tkb417:

^^^
so a rich man should give birth to imbeciles?

u made me laugh! grin

we suppose that the man that was able to make that cash will bring the intellingent genes when they procreate
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by kay177(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2010
mamaken:

it's a simple calculation. . .

if your going to raise a bar i suppose u r gonna swimm inside cash. . .
thats your category => 70% beauty + 30% intelligence = 100%
u may ask why not 50/50?

half beauty is for nothing, half intelligence doesnt work.

rich man need beautiful girl that knows how to spend your surplus money

average man needs an intelligent woman that knows how to manage a household with the available financial resources

does it make sense?

Yes it really made sense to me ooo,  i will pick from your words and use which ever one that is applicable to my situation smiley
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by deenawe(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2010
a girl thats too smart may try to make things very complicated, i just like a sexy and average minded girl, personally, i believe women NEED to be only beautiful, whereas the most attractive men need to be smart, handsome, and in possesion of insane pecs, makes it harder for men doesnt it, sad
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by tkb417(m): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2010
mamaken:

u made me laugh! grin

we suppose that the man that was able to make that cash will bring the intellingent genes when they procreate
i see

thank God im not a richman yet and i would have been married b4 i become rich so i wont have to marry a dumbo
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by DapoBear(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2010
People underestimate the value of having an intelligent wife. If you marry a dumb wife, then it means you have to work harder to take care of her. And you'll likely have dumber kids. Dumber kids will take more years to graduate from college (costing you $$$), and might still be living in your house up to age 30 (again, costing you $$$) sad

I know this average-looking Yoruba guy out here in Oakland who is a medical doctor. His wife is a smoking hot redbone African-American who is also a medical doctor. He will never have to worry about his wife eating up too much of his money, because she makes just as much as he does! And he doesn't have to worry about his kids being liabilities, because they'll almost certainly be very smart and successful in life.

So be very careful if you say intelligence in a woman doesn't matter. . .
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by mediatrix8(f): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2010
better to be smart and beautiful wink
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by jaybee3(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2010
What chances do i have as i'm on the fugly side, below par intelligence and def not as rich as Mr Money£
This life sef, every damn thing just have to be unnecessarily difficult
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by mamaken: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2010
deenawe:

a girl thats too smart may try to make things very complicated, i just like a sexy and average minded girl, personally, i believe women NEED to be only beautiful, whereas the most attractive men need to be smart, handsome, and in possesion of insane pecs, makes it harder for men doesnt it, sad

a robber doll would be sufficient then. . .
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by kay177(m): 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2010
jay bee:

What chances do i have as i'm on the fugly side, below par intelligence and def not as rich as Mr Money£

Jay bee=== you better not hide your wealth== or you want me to start naming your Bank Accounts smiley
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by mamaken: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
DapoBear:

People underestimate the value of having an intelligent wife. If you marry a dumb wife, then it means you have to work harder to take care of her. And you'll likely have dumber kids. Dumber kids will take more years to graduate from college (costing you $$$), and might still be living in your house up to age 30 (again, costing you $$$) sad

I know this average-looking Yoruba guy out here in Oakland who is a medical doctor. His wife is a smoking hot redbone African-American who is also a medical doctor. He will never have to worry about his wife eating up too much of his money, because she makes just as much as he does! And he doesn't have to worry about his kids being liabilities, because they'll almost certainly be very smart and successful in life.

So be very careful if you say intelligence in a woman doesn't matter. . .

people always think abt today now now and forget to think abt what will be in 10, 20 30 years. . .
u said something very intelligent

jay bee:

to each pot hes cover. . .
even u and i will find ours  grin
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by jaybee3(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2010
mamaken:

to each pot hes cover. . .
even u and i will find ours grin
That's def reassuring. yipee tongue
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by mamaken: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2010
i've just got a good example for this kind of guy. . .
-- > A handsome man will always have intimacy in abundance, no matter how dumb he is. But secretly - Women do not want to be seen together with a dumb man.

but i wont mention names yet. . .
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by 190: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2010
mama kehinde

has a thread!! shocked
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by mamaken: 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2010
if mama has something to share she does it. . .
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by 190: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^ angry angry
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by mamaken: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2010
i absolutly dont get u. . . undecided
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by 190: 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^

can we be friends on facebook!! angry
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by mamaken: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2010
na, i'm not registered, i'm an antifacebooker. . .
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by 190: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^
I tot as much
cos ure so busy breast feeding kehinde!! angry angry
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by mamaken: 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2010
acutally Kehinde, Eghonghon and Ogenagbon r weaned already and in the next 3-4 months i'll stop bre@st-feading Uyiohosa too. . .then i'll have time for facebook, u'll be the first to know wink
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by MrsEve1: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2010
It is very rare to have BOTH beauty and brawn,

I prefer to have intelligence because I have dated ugly men before I always find what beauty in them ti make up the lack of photogenic beauty, it works!

They were some of the NICEST MEN I have came across, maybe it because I have both (looks and brain) or it was the nyansh? Anyway, I prefer intelligent!
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by jaybee3(m): 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

It is very rare to have BOTH beauty and brawn,

I prefer to have intelligence because I have dated ugly men before I always find what beauty in them ti make up the lack of photogenic beauty, it works!

They were some of the NICEST MEN I have came across, maybe it because I have both (looks and brain) or it was the nyansh? Anyway, I prefer intelligent!
Can we have some evidence? U got bobbi? no offieeence truss me tongue tongue
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by MrsEve1: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2010
What you want evidence of? You already know I am smart as a whip, you have already seen me once before , what you want a shot of my nyansh? or you want to see me sexy again boo?
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by jaybee3(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

What you want evidence of? You already know I am smart as a whip, you have already seen me once before , what you want a shot of my nyansh? or you want to see me sexy again boo?
Can't remember seeing you but hey i'd accept your new offer tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by MrsEve1: 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2010
Just name a place and your dream fulfilled wink
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by 190: 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2010
mamaken:

[size=15pt]acutally Kehinde, Eghonghon and Ogenagbon r weaned already and in the next 3-4 months i'll stop bre@st-feading Uyiohosa too. . .then i'll have time for facebook, u'll be the first to know wink[/size]

Death,

I Give up!!

You win mama-kehinde!!
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by mamaken: 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2010
high 5, 190. . .
i knew u r a good boy wink
Re: Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? by 190: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^

Now could you send me a mail

so i can add you on fazebook!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS / Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? / Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.