Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? (56454 Views)

Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:
Can You Marry A Girl that Pierce Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings?

Hi guys

You know it has now been a norm for most women and girls to have multiple piercings in their nose and ears.

I really don't know what they see in it.

Well i have dis girlfriend we have been dating for a while and i plan to marry her. She works with a software company and she is very intelligent.

She returned from a trip and i noticed she had 3 sets of earrings in one ear and also had a tiny piercing on her nose.

I was devastated and asked her why she did it and said it means nothing that she just felt like.

Now am thinking of ending the relationship as i regard girls that do such as loose and runz girls.

Am i overreacting or taking the right move

Abeg its not any norm for girls to pierce their nose and have more than 1ear hole ooo... There are a million a.d one girls who dont have it.
No normal girl or lady would do that. Dont be deceived biko!

The one I have sef, na force I dey take wear earring. sometimes I'll wear only one ear not realising I didn't put the second one.
Only wild girls that have really rocked life front and back and retired do such.
You better shine your eyes.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:
forget india
You know that it has to do with their tribe just like d fulanis

Their culture you mean�
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by unikprince(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

It really doesn't matter. What matters is my relationship with God, what's in my heart, my intention, my character, my attitude towards another, my spiritual life...
Are u saying that God's word no longer matter? Remember, God's word never changes, it remains the same yesterday, today and forever(Hebrew 13:cool. So what makes u think going against God's word as clearly written in Leviticus 19:28 is no longer valid because you believe God sees your heart, intentions, and spiritual life?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by mistyebby(f): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
ceeroh:
Never!!!! God forbid.

Girls I'll never touch in my life:

A bleaching girl

Anklet using girl

Body piercing girl

Your type will still end up marrying a cheating LovePeddler in the guise of good woman. They will be nacking her under your nose in your matrimonial bed.

See how guys are all over here judging like they are any better.

What if her dad owned a ta too shop?
What if her mum feed the family from such business( makeover)

I'm a girl, if you know what the so called holier than though sisters do, you will be shocked.

Op, tell her you don't want her wearing such looks, if she insist, pack and go.

I have peircings, my cousin did for me. Its was out of curiosity, fashion and youthful exuberance.

I don't wear all at once, I just alternate.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Skips: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hmm run and spray dust in the air so she won't see u again before the dust clears out... �
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Kdon2: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
vikkimimi:
piercings does not mean a girl is loose or an OLOSHO as you call it, it's all about taste and fashion, and other times out of curiosity....same way most guys love to have tattoos, but tattoos seem costlier than having multiple piercings that's why most guys haven't gone for it.

A girl can have multiple piercings and still be more ethical than a girl without one.

A girl with multiple piercings definitely has loose principles.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by mistyebby(f): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
gwinaB:
Is the piercing affecting her character?

I never knew such shallow minded guys still exist in numbers....I'm shocked
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
muyinet:

It reveals her inner person, her character. She has shown that she won't easily get satisfied with anything. Those kind of women are not home builders, they keep company of wayward women. They will raise your children in a bad way.

Shift. How many men who beat their wives have tattoo? How many women who are abusive towards others have piercing? So if I dye my hair blond, then I'm a bad person right?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Acme45: 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
vikkimimi:
piercings does not mean a girl is loose or an OLOSHO as you call it, it's all about taste and fashion, and other times out of curiosity....same way most guys love to have tattoos, but tattoos seem costlier than having multiple piercings that's why most guys haven't gone for it.

A girl can have multiple piercings and still be more ethical than a girl without one.
I hope you're not one them ooh
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 10, 2019
I do see such girls as wicked beings & that a girl with multiple piercings wouldn't mind stabbing a person when there's chance.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2019
unikprince:

Are u saying that God's word no longer matter? Remember, God's word never changes, it remains the same yesterday, today and forever(Hebrew 13:cool. So what makes u think going against God's word as clearly written in Leviticus 19:28 is no longer valid because you believe God sees your heart, intentions, and spiritual life?? undecided

God's words matters...
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 10, 2019
mistyebby:

Your type will still end up marrying a cheating LovePeddler in the guise of good woman. They will be nacking her under your nose in your matrimonial bed.

See how guys are all over here judging like they are any better.

What if her dad owned a ta too shop?
What if her mum feed the family from such business( makeover)

I'm a girl, if you know what the so called holier than though sisters do, you will be shocked.

Op, tell her you don't want her wearing such looks, if she insist, pack and go.

I have peircings, my cousin did for me. Its was out of curiosity, fashion and youthful exuberance.

I don't wear all at once, I just alternate.

I don't even have plans of getting married in the first place.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by eccentric(m): 2:02am On Dec 10, 2019
Pls don't marry her. She deserves a man who will judge her by the content of her character and not by her looks or piercings.

She needs a man who is as intelligent as her, with an equally tech brain, a man who does not require advice from diaper wearing boys on Nairaland who have no idea what marriage is about and think they can tell a good wife from how many ear-rings she wears.

Guy run from that babe abeg. Her mind is on another level. Go and find a girl who looks like your own idea of a wife material. Because appearance is everything! Even though Zuckerberg & Dorsey in their basic Mark & Spencer jeans & T-Shirt are multi-billionaires & you can never tell by the way they dress.

And keep digesting all the advice from all these single boys who are yet to see life beyond exam hall & nyash...enh. May their infantile wisdom continue to guide you in your search for "wife material".

Good luck! wink

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by eccentric(m): 2:12am On Dec 10, 2019
And if God thinks your girlfriend's piercing is immodest, I wonder why He would use them as a way of beautifying Jerusalem in the analogy of Isreal as God's wife in Ezekiel 16:

God loves jewellry. But let us keep avoiding this chapter of the Bible, because everything that beautifies a woman must be bad. cool My wife has a nose piercing. She wears waist beads sometimes as well. I bought some of these jewellry for her. God likes beautiful things. And I do too..

Ezekiel 16:
" 8 “‘Later I passed by, and when I looked at you and saw that you were old enough for love, I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your naked body. I gave you my solemn oath and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Sovereign Lord, and you became mine.

9 “‘I bathed you with water and washed the blood from you and put ointments on you. 10 I clothed you with an embroidered dress and put sandals of fine leather on you. I dressed you in fine linen and covered you with costly garments. 11 I adorned you with jewelry: I put bracelets on your arms and a necklace around your neck, 12 and I put a ring on your nose, earrings on your ears and a beautiful crown on your head. 13 So you were adorned with gold and silver; your clothes were of fine linen and costly fabric and embroidered cloth. Your food was honey, olive oil and the finest flour. You became very beautiful and rose to be a queen. 14 And your fame spread among the nations on account of your beauty, because the splendor I had given you made your beauty perfect, declares the Sovereign Lord...."

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by stormborn28(m): 2:31am On Dec 10, 2019
Ginaz:
I like piercings. Nipples and nose piercings specifically. It doesn’t mean I’m a bad loose girl and I can categorically tell you I’m an introvert and I hate going out , I rather read a book.

O.p grow up would you? She’s an adult for God’s sake!! In as much you intended to marry her doesn’t give you the right to abuse her fundamental human rights.

chai ......
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Zedoo(m): 3:01am On Dec 10, 2019
chiefolododo:
#end the relationship now
and people like this comment. daft Africans.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Zedoo(m): 3:08am On Dec 10, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Abeg its not any norm for girls to pierce their nose and have more than 1ear hole ooo... There are a million a.d one girls who dont have it.
No normal girl or lady would do that. Dont be deceived biko!

The one I have sef, na force I dey take wear earring. sometimes I'll wear only one ear not realising I didn't put the second one.
Only wild girls that have really rocked life front and back and retired do such.
You better shine your eyes.

you're just a kid with holier-than-thou upbringing and strict parents. if you think the way a person chooses to adorn his/her body has anything to do with their character you are still a child. you just own a phone.
such african brazen backwardness and primitivity. deciding to adorn your body is totally YOUR choice just like keeping hair or going on low cut.. its a feeling. its a mood. its a vibe you might want to look in the mirror and see.
You're just a local girl that has been caged so long you think you are better than other girls that have more than one piercing...you think you are more kind and more deserving of life's good things just because you are "conservative"...

Everyday I am reminded I share a country with 150m empty brained people who are still carried away by things that have absolutely no bearing on life itself ..No wonder all the leaders you have produced are backward... Silly focus and silly beliefs breed delusional people that don't know life is a whole lot more than the culture of their household.

grow up.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Zedoo(m): 3:17am On Dec 10, 2019
Africans are so daft.

People are elevating, looking deeper into the content of people's character, looking at the progressiveness of their ideas and testing the love they have for nuturing; relationships and children. Their values, principles and practices in their daily lives.... Foolish black Africans are arguing about tattoo and body piercing... like if a person is good today and suddenly decides to get an extra piercing the person is now bad.

Most of y'all are just small minded people that have suffered from the the religion of brainwashing and stupid ideologies carried by our parents who suddenly forgot what true African practices were BEFORE the white man came with his bullshit religion.
body marks, piercings etc are all part and parcel of our culture. till date some of us still have tribal marks.

The delusional christians that say people with tatoo have sinned, will people with tribal marks go to hell too? or will their parents that gave it to them go to hell too?

how can what a person decides to wear be the sum of the character? how can an ordinary waist bead be what makes a woman wife material or runs girl? do you know how foolish you sound?
Will the evil ones come to you in colours you despise? Do you think a girl in Nigeria that knows people still harbour such useless sentiment and wants to harm you will wear the waist bead and come to you? rubbish beliefs.

opening several holes on your body is a feeling...its an emotion/expression of freedom... a sense of adventure to look or feel different from what you're accustomed to.

Rubbish thinking will never let some of you be more than 100mb hoarders commenting stupid daft things on webpages.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by ABOVEDELAW: 3:18am On Dec 10, 2019
IN WHAT PLANET AND AGE DO YOU LIVE?
Elvinho2244:

Who told you piercing does not mean a girl is loose, no girl with her right senses will pierce her nose, eyes, multiple holes in her ears, wear waist and leg beads, [/b] SHEY NA MAMMY WATER COMPETITION NI?[b]

Same with guys, no guy with his right sense will tattoo all his body, to the extent you won't even see space in his body...

Piercings and tattoos been make sense, till all this Ogberga babes and drugs addict boiz spoil my industry

If you can bear any pains through piercings and tattoos, it also means you can contain any SIZE of DICK,
My sister life na brain brain cool
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by izibili44: 4:40am On Dec 10, 2019
Rajman45:
How does having multiple earrings and nose whatever affect a girl good characters and upbringing.
Go to India and see it done everywhere.... No big deal on it.
Guy go sleep.Na Indian we dey
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 10, 2019
Zedoo:

you're just a kid with holier-than-thou upbringing and strict parents. if you think the way a person chooses to adorn his/her body has anything to do with their character you are still a child. you just own a phone.
such african brazen backwardness and primitivity. deciding to adorn your body is totally YOUR choice just like keeping hair or going on low cut.. its a feeling. its a mood. its a vibe you might want to look in the mirror and see.
You're just a local girl that has been caged so long you think you are better than other girls that have more than one piercing...you think you are more kind and more deserving of life's good things just because you are "conservative"...

Everyday I am reminded I share a country with 150m empty brained people who are still carried away by things that have absolutely no bearing on life itself ..No wonder all the leaders you have produced are backward... Silly focus and silly beliefs breed delusional people that don't know life is a whole lot more than the culture of their household.

grow up.

Eiyaaa...you need help before this your depression gets in an irredeemable stage.

" Someone please call 911"
I pray you get help soon. You sound so bitter and out of touch with reality. Damn!
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by biz2get(m): 7:42am On Dec 10, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Thank you.
I have multiple piercing and tattoes on me lols yet I'm a woman of dignity/integrity

How dare you say Dignity and Integrity??

Do you even Know what those two words mean.?

And you went ahead and not just Pierce but also tattooed.. Wheres your integrity?
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by DSENATAR: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2019
vikkimimi:

From my personal experience all the girls with piercing are love peddlers
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by CasNova: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2019
Make your choice.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2019
biz2get:

How dare you say Dignity and Integrity??

Do you even Know what those two words mean.?

And you went ahead and not just Pierce but also tattooed.. Wheres your integrity?

Pele Judgina
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by maximusprime2000: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2019
No sincerely thinking person will undergo the pain of piercing and tattooing and still call it fashion when we all knew that it just a show of ruggedness, sense of belonging and gangstarism side of us. If it not ur cultural obligations, it means it either out of curiosity or you are psychologically wayward. But i love those that show up, cos they wont leave u any surprise unlike those ones dat pretends, tell her to stop it, and if she cud not stop it dats it means a lot to her, you cant help either just run as fast as ur leg can carry you. If you dont want to die young.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Ajibade123(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
Tatoos and piercings does not decide the kind of character if people na.. Africans sha

anyway see 12 ways that can help you win business contract without much hassle
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-win-business-contracts/
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by openmine(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mutemenot:
She has graduated from street to Olosho... lets use you as a case of study, please marry her and update us as the journey progresses ...
grin grin grin

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by openmine(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
Appearance is very paramount!
Appearance will also determine the kind of people that will approach you!
I Expect a decent lady to know that the way she dresses or looks is the same way she will be addressed!
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by openmine(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
BabbanBura:

Piercings are identification Marks - same as tribal marks, tattoos, sagging trousers, micro/mini skirts etc. In Naija, it typically identifies ladies of easy virtues and / or immature ladies that are copy cats without understanding just cos they saw a high grade celebrity Prostitute or misguided musicians do it.
I wont take you serious once you exhibit such characteristics suggestive of such.
True!
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Mike4S: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
vikkimimi:

Don't rewrite the bible verse that says "By their fruit we shall know them". Those daughters of Jezebel should be condemned and not commended
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Mike4S: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
openmine:
Appearance is very paramount!
Appearance will also determine the kind of people that will approach you!
I Expect a decent lady to know that the way she dresses or looks is the same way she will be addressed!
You are right. Such appearance will always attract indecent proposal

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral / My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.