Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Need An Advice On My Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need An Advice On My Relationship (5482 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
lyndaway:
Just stay clear the deed has been done already there's no need crying over split milk just believe God and a better man will come

Iyndaway i will take your advice and stay clear, i know it won't be easy but i will try even if to leave the country for some time. I will try my best to erase him from my memory. I will, I will, I will try

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
You know what you are doing is wrong, don't use the wife's message as an excuse. What is bad is bad, it does not have two names!

3 Likes

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by okpalaAnambra: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ladykiss:

Am regretting that too. My pain was that lady sending me message by mocking me. Sincerely i don't mind being the second wife if that is what she want since she refused to have sense. But i hope am doing the right thing?

To be honest i still love the man deep down me
If you don't mind being the second wife it should just be because you want to and not to teach anyone lessons..life isn't lived that way
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by okpalaAnambra: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
SBL28:
You know what you are doing is wrong, don't use the wife's message as an excuse. What is bad is bad, it does not have two names!
Exactly... whatever the content of the message shouldn't matter now
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Ultimategeneral: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Now, this is the reason why i bomb people.
You see fire you jump inside, later now if the fire borne you, na same you go come nairaland come complain how the fire take borne you.
people sha!
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ladykiss:

Reading this made me cry. Please what can i do to end this relationship and take myself out of it. What exactly can i do?
Delete his memory. Pictures, phone number, unfriend him on social media and block his numbers.
You just need to move on. Love yourself, give yourself a treat and open your mind for a new start.
Moving on is not easy but people do it so you too can.
If he impregnated a woman, that's forgivable but marrying and taking her with him to the UK is a premeditated treachery so don't be more foolish than you already are. No insult intended.
You'll see another man you'll love in no time, trust me.

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by prizlezzlalasky(f): 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ladykiss:

Ofcourse i put myself in the wife shoe reason i congratulate him and wish him well. But right does that woman have to message me, the annoying part in her message was

"Hi lola i know you are my husband ex, how are you? She sent it with a laughing emoji

Is her message fair on me?

My dear don't tell me you went back to this man just to get back @ his wife.... Cause that is pathetic.
Pls leave emotion out of this and get your life back. Use of your head and not heart.
Bottom line is he is married. Look for your own man.

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
I sincerely appreciate everybody advice and I will try to end it.

To those throwing insult thank you too but am not the source of your bitterness, if someone has snatched your husband before go and face the person not pouring your bitterness on my post.

3 Likes

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
J111333:
Delete his memory. Pictures, phone number, unfriend him on social media and block his numbers.
You just need to move on. Love yourself, give yourself a treat and open your mind for a new start.
Moving on is not easy but people do it so you too can.
If he impregnated a woman, that's forgivable but marrying and taking her with him to the UK is a premeditated treachery so don't be more foolish than you already are. No insult intended.
You'll see another man you'll love in no time, trust me.

Thank your so much J111333, i will surely take your advice. Thanks once again

2 Likes

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
prizlezzlalasky:

My dear don't tell me you went back to this man just to get back @ his wife.... Cause that is pathetic.
Pls leave emotion out of this and get your life back. Use of your head and not heart.
Bottom line is he is married. Look for your own man.

Prizlezzlalasky thanks dear, i sincerely appreciate

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ladykiss:

Not that i don't love him, i need to work after graduation, i don't want a situation he will believe i married him because of papers.
Leave him and his wife alone, forget about him unless you want to be "single" later on

Use your head
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Leave him and his wife alone, forget about him unless you want to be "single" later on

Use your head

I understand you, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
You are shaa looking for someone to help justify your adultery with him.

You've got to move on and wait for your own man and stop spoiling another woman's family because you wouldn't want the same thing done to you by another woman if you were the man's wife

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Manadan0000(m): 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
Aunty you bleeped up, just move on and take responsibility of your actions, from your post you love him but you didn't show him, what kind of a man will be with a lady for six years hoping to settle with her and then wait while they re other more beautiful, better options out there.
See where shakara has landed you now you want to be a second wife and you think the first lady of the house will let that just happen smoothly, pity your unborn children, leave somebody's husband alone and get yours please.

2 Likes

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
You are shaa looking for someone to help justify your adultery with him.

You've got to move on and wait for your own man and stop spoiling another woman's family because you wouldn't want the same thing done to you by another woman if you were the man's wife

Adultery? Like i snatched him from his wife or what? Madam be mature with your post. Probably you snatched your friend man and married him, claiming wife to your friend, forgetting the fact she was dating the man before u forced yourself in. I know people like you, so your message can't touch me.
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by HarunaWest(m): 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ladykiss:

Well that's your own opinion, probably you are the type that double date and depend on men has your pot of gold. Am not the type

The relationship started while i was in school, which made it that long. I have parent to give back to after graduation, reason marriage wasn't in my head early. You can insult me from now till next year, that's your problem but one thing i want u to understand is i lola is not the same person with you. Thanks
Nah we can't be same...I Don't date people daughter for 6 years and I don't run after other people's wives.
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
I am just amazed at your stupiidity, even when you claim to be educated. This is far from me pouring my anger, fact is, you are a cheap hoee, messing with another woman's marriage, I don't bash females, but you are just a wicked soul out to frustrate another woman's marriage, even READY TO BECOME A SECOND WIFE, hahahaha, yet you claim not to be desperate, such a foool.

Claiming all sad and emotionally downcast, whereas your aim is to destroy another woman's marriage. Up there you said she might have married because she got pregnant, now you are saying she roped him into marriage cuz of pregnancy, aren't you a confused being? Two contradicting statements. Let me leave your thread, cuz if I decide to banter words with you,I will continue to call you names which befits a trampp like you.
Ladykiss:

Don't pour your anger on me if u fall in the line of those desperate ladies that will use pregnancy to tie another lady man just to marry u and give u papers.

Who is desperate to marry? Like u don't know me. I will pick my carrier 1million times before thinking of marriage.

Treat my Bleep up squarely, i laugh on this. Her madness is doing yes madam where my own madness stand. I just dislike fighting on men because they don't worth it. My anger is that woman message to me while am still trying to let go.

Be nice with your advice, if someone has snatched your husband from you before, don't come and pour the anger on me.
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Smartjohns(m): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ma'am, going through your post and replies. It's glaring that you're very confused.

Take your time and decide on what you really what.

You can decide for yourself, cuz a man you claim to love left you and marry another person, you were not lost oooh, you were in a relationship with him.

That only shows how confused the both of you are. You don't want to be a second wife, I bet you, there's absolutely no Joy in that.

Forget him and MOVE ON!!!!!
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Manadan0000:
Aunty you bleeped up, just move on and take responsibility of your actions, from your post you love him but you didn't show him, what kind of a man will be with a lady for six years hoping to settle with her and then wait while they re other more beautiful, better options out there.
See where shakara has landed you now you want to be a second wife and you think the first lady of the house will let that just happen smoothly, pity your unborn children, leave somebody's husband alone and get yours please.

I know everything was my fault, reason i will just bear the pain and move on. If i jumped in and married him earlier the so called wife won't have gut to send me message. Am at fault, i will try and nurse my pain alone by all means
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I am just amazed at your stupiidity, even when you claim to be educated. This is far from me pouring my anger, fact is, you are a cheap hoee, messing with another woman's marriage, I don't bash females, but you are just a wicked soul out to frustrate another woman's marriage, even READY TO BECOME A SECOND WIFE, hahahaha, yet you claim not to be desperate, such a foool.

Claiming all sad and emotionally downcast, whereas your aim is to destroy another woman's marriage. Up there you said she might have married because she got pregnant, now you are saying she roped him into marriage cuz of pregnancy, aren't you a confused being? Two contradicting statements. Let me leave your thread, cuz if I decide to banter words with you,I will continue to call you names which befits a trampp like you.

I have no time to exchange words with a bitch calling herself house wife like you
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by chigoizie7(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
The only problems I see here is that whatever you are doing, you are doing so with your heart and not your head.

I am very sure that if this man breaks up with the wife or divorces her tomorrow, you will jump to him.

You all see signs and still decides to play gamble with your hearts.

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ladykiss:

Adultery? Like i snatched him from his wife or what? Madam be mature with your post. Probably you snatched your friend man and married him, claiming wife to your friend, forgetting the fact she was dating the man before u forced yourself in. I know people like you, so your message can't touch me.

Look at this.

You know he's married. He came to Nigeria without his wife. He called you to hang out with him and you obliged despite knowing his marital status. What do you think adultery is? Are you married to him to hang with him? Even though he wanted you to hang out with him, did he force you to hang out with him to say it's not adultery?
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by lyndaway(f): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ladykiss:

Iyndaway i will take your advice and stay clear, i know it won't be easy but i will try even if to leave the country for some time. I will try my best to erase him from my memory. I will, I will, I will try
God will help you dear

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
Second wife is not a crime in this country, so why the insult? Some of you even throwing insult your mother happened to be your father second or even fourth wife at home and you are here opening your mouth and closing it like being a second wife is a crime or something.

My coming here was to seek advice if am going wrong way not for you to insult me, u can simply ignore my post than showing how silly you are. Some of u are even jumping from one married man bed to another and u feel u can just open your latrine mouth to insult others. Those giving true advice without passing insult do u think u are wiser than them?

2 Likes

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
lyndaway:
God will help you dear

Amen and thanks for understanding me and giving advice without insult

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by rtdCivilservant: 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ladykiss:

Amen and thanks for understanding me and giving advice without insult
Have u had sex with him since he came back? There is a reason I am asking.
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Look at this.

You know he's married. He came to Nigeria without his wife. He called you to hang out with him and you obliged despite knowing his marital status. What do you think adultery is? Are you married to him to hang with him? Even though he wanted you to hang out with him, did he force you to hang out with him to say it's not adultery?

Hello this was a man i dated for good 6yrs without double dating, do u actually think is easy to quit the relationship just because he married another lady? Definitely i will face him physically to explain what and how i wronged him to deserve that maltreating from him. We are together all through doesn't mean sex. Please use your sense, my pain now is more than having sex. Give ur advice and don't add to my pain. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

Have u had sex with him since he came back? There is a reason I am asking.

The answer is No, he requested but i refused simply because am in pain. That's the honest truth
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ladykiss:

Hello this was a man i dated for good 6yrs without double dating, do u actually think is easy to quit the relationship just because he married another lady? Definitely i will face him physically to explain what and how i wronged him to deserve that maltreating from him. We are together all through doesn't mean sex. Please use your sense, my pain now is more than having sex. Give ur advice and don't add to my pain. Thanks

Your pain is not my problem because I didn't bring it upon you and I don't think I'm supposed to make you feel good. The thing is you made a great mistake by rejecting his proposed move to marry you but another mistake you are making is still seeing him because at the end of the day, his wife will be his priority and any pregnancy you have for him will be unwanted pregnancy to him since you are not his wife

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by rtdCivilservant: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ladykiss:

The answer is No, he requested but i refused simply because am in pain. That's the honest truth
Good for u and I would advise u never to give in. The sad truth(even though u may not admit) is that that man is a very stupid man, he just wants to use u as a sex object, believe me he is not even ready to take u as a second wife he only wants to use that to rope u, he knows a second wife is an impossibility especially in civilised countries like uk, or do u think the new wife would be that stupid not to opt for a court wedding? Flee from the monster, the truth is men can say and promise u anything just to have sex with u. Think about it if that man respects u he wouldn't involve himself in a Facebook relationship(while still dating u) talk more of impregnating one. Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by bethyz(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2019
I will put myself in your shoes. Its not easy . You regret leaving him and you still want him back.you know he is married but losing out after six years hurt not to talk of seeing someone eles enjoying what you should be enjoying.

Its pathetic.

Do you want to be a second wife?

Are you ready to face whatever comes with it?

If your answer is yes go ahead get married and damn the consequences. Have all you want back and be happy.

But if your answer is no then let him go. It will hurt to see six years go down the drain. But let him go. See it as he is not meant for you. If he was he will stick to you and wait. What he is doing behind his wife's back he will do it if you were the one he married.
Let me stop here

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
Smartjohns:
Ma'am, going through your post and replies. It's glaring that you're very confused.

Take your time and decide on what you really what.

You can decide for yourself, cuz a man you claim to love left you and marry another person, you were not lost oooh, you were in a relationship with him.

That only shows how confused the both of you are. You don't want to be a second wife, I bet you, there's absolutely no Joy in that.

Forget him and MOVE ON!!!!!

Thank you smartjohns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Used To Think Caribbean Women Were More Beautiful Than Black American Women / See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her / Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.