Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Need An Advice On My Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need An Advice On My Relationship (5481 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Xeexeex: 9:54am On Dec 09, 2019
Probably if you had married him he would now be disturbing his current wife to be his side chick or even second wife like he is disturbing you. Cry a little and move on.
No loss there.
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Xeexeex:
Probably if you had married him he would now be disturbing his current wife to be his side chick or even second wife like he is disturbing you. Cry a little and move on.
No loss there.

My MD asked me today what exactly is wrong with me, i can't just hid it. I burst to tears and explained everything from A to Z why am not concentrating at work and Xeexeex what u posted here was exactly what he said. He said lola cry, take a break and move on, u deserve better. Finally i was given a week break from today to go and calm myself.

Sincerely i deserved a better man and not a cheat, i dated him for 6years without cheating on him not even once. I know it won't be easy but i will follow my MD advice by crying, taking a break and moving on.

Thanks to everyone of you who supported me with your one or two advice.

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by oyoirabor: 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ladykiss:

Honestly i want to end it too but am heart broken and confused. I just need someone to give me hope, am hurt

"come to me.....I will give you hope..ful sweet heart!!!"

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
To those bashing me with insult, i pray u experience it too one day and see how it feel.

You think is easy to quit with someone who actually disvirgin you, that's the only man have ever had sex with in my entire life. So u believe is easy to move on right? Keep bashing with insult, karma is a bitch.

As for me i will take a break and try to move on.
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by 912(m): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ladykiss:
To those bashing me with insult, i pray u experience it too one day and see how it feel.

You think is easy to quit with someone who actually disvirgin you, that's the only man have ever had sex with in my entire life. So u believe is easy to move on right? Keep bashing with insult, karma is a bitch.

As for me i will take a break and try to move on.

You do know the meaning of Karma right? You are making a man cheat on his wife and you are talking about karma for people advising you to stop.

You are threatening to snatch a married man from his legally wedded wife and you are talking about karma for people who are advising you to desist from such demonic act.

You are being a side chic to someone that is married and you are here justifying it with disvirgin or no disvirgin. So it is now a law that once someone disvirgins you they must marry you, right?

You opened your legs for someone you weren't married to and now you are trying to use that as justification for breaking another woman's home.

Let me tell you, it is you that karma will come for. For trying to destroy another person's happiness. They have told you to move on with your life you don't want to hear. Talking rubbish about karma and disvirgin.

You can only blame one person for this whole thing and that's yourself. Don't play the victim here because according to you, the idiot man asked you to marry him and you refused. So I do not understand all this victim card you trying so hard to play

Lola, you were disvirgined by choice. Yes, you love the man but he is married now. Wake up woman before karma comes for you for trying to break another woman's home

4 Likes

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Mariangeles(f): 6:59am On Dec 10, 2019
Ladykiss:

Reading this made me cry. Please what can i do to end this relationship and take myself out of it. What exactly can i do?
Don't worry, you will be fine in the ending.

To make things easier for you, slowly detach yourself from him, not outrightly as many people suggested. ( by cutting all ties abruptly...it doesn't work that way)

Give your heart time to adjust and heal and slowly come to terms with reality.

Don't force your heart to fall out of love with him, let the feelings take its full course but DON'T FEED IT ANY FURTHER! It'll fade on its own.
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nisland(m): 7:06am On Dec 10, 2019
Just becarefull this man still have some things from you.bewise
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Xeexeex: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2019
Ladykiss:

My MD asked me today what exactly is wrong with me, i can't just hid it. I burst to tears and explained everything from A to Z why am not concentrating at work and Xeexeex what u posted here was exactly what he said. He said lola cry, take a break and move on, u deserve better. Finally i was given a week break from today to go and calm myself.

Sincerely i deserved a better man and not a cheat, i dated him for 6years without cheating on him not even once. I know it won't be easy but i will follow my MD advice by crying, taking a break and moving on.

Thanks to everyone of you who supported me with your one or two advice.
I'm glad you now know what to do. Although it may not be easy at first but in the long run it will be worth while. I really hope you find someone who is good for you and loyal to you.
Somewhere someone is searching for you in every person they meet. Never forget that and don't settle for less.
Thanks
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 28, 2020
Xeexeex:

I'm glad you now know what to do. Although it may not be easy at first but in the long run it will be worth while. I really hope you find someone who is good for you and loyal to you.
Somewhere someone is searching for you in every person they meet. Never forget that and don't settle for less.
Thanks

Thank you
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by maya007: 1:24am On Jan 28, 2020
copy copy next time write copied...cause its not ur story
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Dayhorla: 7:21am On Jan 28, 2020
Ladykiss:

The relationship started while i was in school, i can't drop my education for marriage likewise i can't just jump into marriage immediately after graduation.

I know he truly love me too reason i never believe he could impregnate another lady. The marriage plus the time she gave birth shows he married her because of that pregnancy. I asked him how he met the lady, he said through Facebook.

What right does the lady have to sent me useless message? She believe she smart

I really don't understand why you came here asking for advice when you already know what you're doing. You have justified your reason for dating a married man(you love him and you claim he loves you too)
Are you saying in this time and age the guy had to marry the lady because she was pregnant,seriously?
Then finally you say she sent you a useless message taunting you about being the ex and you retaliate by picking up your relationship with her husband. I think you just need to accept that he chose to marry the other lady regardless of any reason and move on with your life or settle as the "second wife" since you don't mind
I don't understand the reason i'm mad at you,i don't even know you
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by bigpicture001: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2020
Lady kiss... Here are practical ways to forget a guy u are in love with....

Some of this might look childish but that is the only way...

1. Block him on all chats no facebook

2. Block his phone no from call... ( day try to know any guy's number in d first place )

3. Focus ur mind on a bad part of him.. E. G. He is short, he drinks a lot, he beats u, he cheats, he is lazy etc

4. As against what everyone thinks; get a new relationship. It helps

5. Delete his pics from where u can see them

6. Engage in see.

7. Get busy with other things

8. Don't try to act matured by any means of friendship or communication... It will draw u back to him......

Tanks for sharing ur story ladykyss
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
bigpicture001:
Lady kiss... Here are practical ways to forget a guy u are in love with....

Some of this might look childish but that is the only way...

1. Block him on all chats no facebook

2. Block his phone no from call... ( day try to know any guy's number in d first place )

3. Focus ur mind on a bad part of him.. E. G. He is short, he drinks a lot, he beats u, he cheats, he is lazy etc

4. As against what everyone thinks; get a new relationship. It helps

5. Delete his pics from where u can see them

6. Engage in see.

7. Get busy with other things

8. Don't try to act matured by any means of friendship or communication... It will draw u back to him......

Tanks for sharing ur story ladykyss

Thank you, have actually moved on already. It was painful then but not that painful anymore. Thanks
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
maya007:
copy copy next time write copied...cause its not ur story

You need sense, kindly get one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady / He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) / Please Enlight Me : I Want To Know How To Spot A Guy With A Big D.ick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.