Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Need An Advice On My Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need An Advice On My Relationship (5497 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by dennel(m): 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ladykiss:

God bless you dennel, thank you so much.

You welcome dear;
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by davillian(m): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
He needs a wife
You need to make your own money...
You guys had different plans and can't work.
Better leave that man alone and his family
If truly he loves you he would have waited...
He got a girl that has same interest with him in 6months.
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by mrblessed(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ladykiss:

Saying someone husband was why I can't control the tears, someone husband? Someone husband? God why me?

Did i even told u i checked his Facebook messager last month when he came home to see how he started the relationship with the so called wife? This so called wife was the first person to sent him a message via Facebook claiming Facebook brought him as friend suggestion, from there they became Facebook friends. Early last year this lady chat him up that she can see he's in Nigeira they should meet and the man told him he has a girlfriend he truly love and ready to settle down with but this so called wife replied with 'I can just be your friend'.

Who ruined each other between me and the so called wife? I know those advising me quit sincerely want my happiness not that they don't feel my pain but please stop telling me i snatched another woman husband. The so called wife still have guilt to send me a message mocking me after turning my life upside down. I leave everything to God but as far as am concerned this their marriage is not ordinary eyes. The man kept begging and begging not to leave him but am scared. Last month after reading their messages on Facebook and i woke him up and asked if i deserved this from him after 6years of being honest and loyal to him, all he did as replied was crying. Sincerely am scattered than you all know but i will take a break
Bimbo, the woman you are shamelessly trying to defame and malign is somebody's wife, and the dunce of a man you can't simply forget and let go, is somebody's husband. Why is it difficult for you to understand? Why are trying to be stone-cold home destroyer? Do you have the fear of God in you?

There is no justification whatsoever to continue seeing the man and committing adultery, even though you naively delude yourself that you didn't have sex with him, while you slept on the bed for weeks. What a piece of work you are: shameless, classless, mean, base, vindictive, and utterly childish.
Please, grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by SeedofDavid: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Starz825:

grin...which silly elder u put for here
Seun, lalasticlala......
grin
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by 912(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ladykiss:

Am regretting that too. My pain was that lady sending me message by mocking me. Sincerely i don't mind being the second wife if that is what she want since she refused to have sense. But i hope am doing the right thing?

To be honest i still love the man deep down me

Look at this one o. You honestly and sincerely need deliverance from the demon that is possessing you.

He asked you to marry him you said no. Now you are making him cheat on his wife and still looking for how to blame it on her. Madam don't you have any shame ??

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by samtol4(m): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ladykiss:

The relationship started while i was in school, i can't drop my education for marriage likewise i can't just jump into marriage immediately after graduation.

I know he truly love me too reason i never believe he could impregnate another lady. The marriage plus the time she gave birth shows he married her because of that pregnancy. I asked him how he met the lady, he said through Facebook.

What right does the lady have to sent me useless message? She believe she smart
Why are u still chatting with him ? I thought common sense demand u block him and cut off communication? But u even have thought to be second wife ! Sister wake up there are good single guys looking for u

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by samtol4(m): 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
912:

Look at this one o. You honestly and sincerely need deliverance from the demon that is possessing you.

He asked you to marry him you said no. Now you are making him cheat on his wife and still looking for how to blame it on her. Madam don't you have any shame ??
am weak with her thought of second wife

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by idu1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
J111333:
How could you have kept a man waiting and hanging for 6 solid years, that's unfair.
I will advise you to call it quits forthwith, lick your wounds, learn your lessons and move on.

Don't mind her. 6 fuvking good years fa.

Many Nigerian doesn't know what is good for them. Me as gentle guy. If I ask a woman out and she said no. I ll happily walk away. Some of them will even lie they are in relationship when they are not. Na their lost.

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
mrblessed:
Bimbo, the woman you are shamelessly trying to defame and malign is somebody's wife, and the dunce of a man you can't simply forget and let go, is somebody's husband. Why is it difficult for you to understand? Why are trying to be stone-cold home destroyer? Do you have the fear of God in you?

There is no justification whatsoever to continue seeing the man and committing adultery, even though you naively delude yourself that you didn't have sex with him, while you slept on the bed for weeks. What a piece of work you are: shameless, classless, mean, base, vindictive, and utterly childish.
Please, grow up.

Point of correction am lola not bimbo, u can do well passing your message without insult. Someone's wife my foot
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by samtol4(m): 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ladykiss:

Point of correction am lola not bimbo, u can do well passing your message without insult. Someone's wife my foot
it appears u are bitter please let go ! The lady read your chats with the husband hence she reacted

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by falcon01: 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ladykiss:

I don't understand your replied
C means yes in French
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by enawt: 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
J111333:
Please stop the he loves me nonsense. If I mistakenly impregnate a lady I don't wanna marry, nothing on earth will make me marry her. He lives in the UK so I guess he is civilised enough to have sense. He married her and took her with him and you're here talking about love, biko have small sense.
As it stands now, he only doesn't wanna loose your body (boob and backside) but not you. He wants to eat his cake and still have it. Forget that man and move on now that you can before you end up in Shiloh . undecided

Lol, Bros, this one don geh seat for Shiloh oo, a friend saw her yesterday grin cheesy grin
Believe me, this is how the angels are looking at her

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
he just wants to make u his home based wife while the other will be his uk based wife cheesy.well if u dont mind u can tag along after all he will be sending u pounds sterling monthly for ur upkeep and if body no hold u u can keep a young lad by the side wey go dey lash u regularly in za oza room cheesy.some ladies are into such arrangement....but if u are a good girl i had suggest you just forget about the uk base guy and look for a home based nice dude to date.
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
lefulefu:
he just wants to make u his home based wife while the other will be his uk based wife cheesy.well if u dont mind u can tag along after all he will be sending u pounds sterling monthly for ur upkeep and if body no hold u u can keep a young lad by the side wey go dey lash u regularly in za oza room cheesy.some ladies are into such arrangement....but if u are a good girl i had suggest you just forget about the uk base guy and look for a home based nice dude to date.

Babe i have my money if i want to enter UK or any country of my choice for holiday, that alone should tell u am not dating him for money likewise not for papers. If am dating him for papers i would have marry him since before the so called wife appeared, and as it is now, if i accept to be his second wife he can only do papers for the children not me again because he has a wife already, meaning am not into any relationship with him for papers. All I need is how to let go, what and what to do to forget everything about him not all these talk. I came here to relieve myself from thinking and how to let go without making a mistake
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
J111333:
With the bolded phrase, this thread is simply needless because it's obvious you've made up your mind to be his second wife. Goodluck on that.
as a second wife in naija she will live in a comfortable big flat and with the regular montly pounds sterling coming from the guy she will be more than comfortable cheesy.tell me wich lady in buhari"s naija wont grab such opportunity.at least anytime she feels lonely she can meet up with her side boyfriend in secret.a number of married with their husbands overseas na wetin dem dey do cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 09, 2019
Ladykiss:

Babe i have my money if i want to enter UK or any country of my choice for holiday, that alone should tell u am not dating him for money likewise not for papers. If am dating him for papers i would have marry him since before the so called wife appeared, and as it is now, if i accept to be his second wife he can only do papers for the children not me again because he has a wife already, meaning am not into any relationship with him for papers. All I need is how to let go, what and what to do to forget everything about him not all these talk. I came here to relieve myself from thinking and how to let go without making a mistake
ok lucky u you are in the comfortable level cheesy.i had suggest just forget about the guy and save urself this emotional torture.the guy just wants to play u and be getting free kpekus during his visits to naija.if it where other ladies in ur shoe they wont even waste time marrying this guy and getting to the uk and divorcing him then living large.i wondered why u didnt do such cheesy.see just forget about the guy and look for a nice handsome homebase guy to date.
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 09, 2019
HarunaWest:
Hanty stop lying...You were never in Love with Londoner..he was just you plan B am sure...Plan A fall you hands and you then realized that Londoner Marry new wife..you became agitated... Now you have become an Intercontinental Hoe....
abeg free the babe.buhari"s nigeria is hard right now and three times hard for women.any chance to jakpa right now is welcomed.to any lady here if any guy based overseas signify interest in u pls accept oo.opportunity comes but ones cheesy.if u dont like the guy u can easily divorce him when u finally get to uk or yankee cheesy.
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by maya007: 12:14am On Dec 09, 2019
See how ladies create issues for themselves abii...the married woman now,y is she sending her husbands x msgs? WIC means shes also troublesome n thats y d man still wants to marry u...
Wats urs is urs but dont marry him as a second wife if his tired ket him divorce d 1st one first...
And dont b in a hurry n limit urself to just him open ur mind n move on dere r alot of men out dere urs will definitely come..
As for that jobless wife she shuld keep sending msgs till she jam d one that will block her at her junction n give her serious beating!
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 09, 2019
Money can't buy happiness, it's never enough. At the end what really matters is how and who we lived our life's with. Ave seen poor homes with so much love and happiness, ave seen rich homes with drama, emotional trauma, scandals you name it! You're hustling to be independent, that's a very good thing but why let that come between someone you truly love and care about? It's not his fault, sadly you'll have to move on except you want to break his home.
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 09, 2019
maya007:
See how ladies create issues for themselves abii...the married woman now,y is she sending her husbands x msgs? WIC means shes also troublesome n thats y d man still wants to marry u...
Wats urs is urs but dont marry him as a second wife if his tired ket him divorce d 1st one first...
And dont b in a hurry n limit urself to just him open ur mind n move on dere r alot of men out dere urs will definitely come..
As for that jobless wife she shuld keep sending msgs till she jam d one that will block her at her junction n give her serious beating!

Maya007 Amen, thanks i really appreciate
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:37am On Dec 09, 2019
Ladykiss:
Good afternoon nairaland fam, i need an advice on my relationship.

I met this man 6yrs back and we started dating, he has divorced with his wife like 7yrs back in UK before i met him and he based in UK. Now to the main gist. To be straight forward i love this man deeply but i refused to show it to him based on my past relationship experience. He kept disturbing me to settle down with him but i told him to give me some time because i don't want to be a liability on him.

Fast forward to last year this man got married to another lady he just met not up to a 6months, it really break my heart but what will i do? I had no option than to congratulate him and wish him well. I decided to move on. His wife gave birth this year, i wonder if he got married to her probably because she got pregnant for him or something, well i won't go deep into that.

All of a sudden the new wife sent me a message mocking me, calling me an ex. This a woman i don't know physical, this a girl that just appear from no where and got married to him, yet i sincerely wished them well. So why mocking me by calling me ex is what i don't understand? I wonder if this woman know how hurt i felt when she sent me that message. To be sincere with you, i parked on the road side and cried my eyes out, 6yrs of relationship gone just like that.

To the husband part he still want us dating but i refused, not that i don't love him but I felt disappointed in him. This was the man that showed me genuine love for the first time in my life, not by money because i don't request money from him, i have my own money. But you know when we talk about true love, am deeply in love with him, and am regretting not saying yes when he was disturbing me to settle down with him.

Note this man has taken the lady and the new born baby to UK since they married legally but he kept disturbing me to be his second wife and promised to do British paper for kids i will have for him. My replied to him was if i was actually dating you because i want to be a British citizen i would have settle down with u for long and become a UK citizen before u met that lady u married. I only told u to wait let me hustle for myself and not be a liability on you but u went ahead to marry another lady.

This man refused to let me go but to be honest i still love him too, he came to Nigeria last month (Nov) and we are together all through. My nairaland family, please am i doing the right thing?

Please put yourself in my shoe before judging me, 6yrs relationship just like that is not easy. Am confused.
I think I know him....you schooled in the U.K
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Ginaz(f): 1:03am On Dec 09, 2019
Ladykiss you’re only complicating your life and you don’t know it yet. No emotional justification would prepare you for the reality that would hit you in the face if you don’t leave this man alone.

He’s married , your lost , her gain, after all you were the one at fault.

That man is emotionally manipulating you, He knows what is he doing. if I was the wife , madam you don buy market if you won’t leave my husband alone. undecided

You’re the only one who can stop this but your head is in the muddy water of confusion by fanning memories that should be buried.

You are your own demon. Marry him , no!!! Oya leave him ,no!!! He has manipulated your head by assuring you his love you don’t want to have sense . You didn’t want to be his wife yet but you can be the second wife.

You see that your eyes eh, you go cry tire so tey dem go do surgery on top for you. Leave the man alone! grin

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Akious2k2(m): 1:58am On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author=Ladykiss post=84739774]

Am regretting that too. My pain was that lady sending me message by mocking me. Sincerely i don't mind being the second wife if that is what she want since she refused to have sense. But i hope am doing the right thing?

To be honest i still love the man deep down me[/quote
And what's wrong with being his second wife if he's ready to be "equal" between you two

Afterall, you're not pointing a gun to his head to marry you as his second wife by force, neither is he doing it under duress

Abeg, free all this ones wey dey talk rubbish here jare

Some of their pastors & reverends have more than one wife

You know what to do

But please, no adultery... You should discuss it with him & do the necessary rights before engaging in sex & all

All the best
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by femi4: 6:02am On Dec 09, 2019
Ladykiss:

I met this man 6yrs back and we started dating, he has divorced with his wife like 7yrs back in UK before i met him and he based in UK. Now to the main gist. To be straight forward i love this man deeply but i refused to show it to him based on my past relationship experience. He kept disturbing me to settle down with him but i told him to give me some time because i don't want to be a liability on him.

Fast forward to last year this man got married to another lady he just met not up to a 6months, it really break my heart but what will i do? I had no option than to congratulate him and wish him well. I decided to move on. His wife gave birth this year, i wonder if he got married to her probably because she got pregnant for him or something, well i won't go deep into that.

All of a sudden the new wife sent me a message mocking me, calling me an ex. This a woman i don't know physical, this a girl that just appear from no where and got married to him, yet i sincerely wished them well. So why mocking me by calling me ex is what i don't understand? I wonder if this woman know how hurt i felt when she sent me that message. To be sincere with you, i parked on the road side and cried my eyes out, 6yrs of relationship gone just like that.

To the husband part he still want us dating but i refused, not that i don't love him but I felt disappointed in him. This was the man that showed me genuine love for the first time in my life, not by money because i don't request money from him, i have my own money. But you know when we talk about true love, am deeply in love with him, and am regretting not saying yes when he was disturbing me to settle down with him.

Note this man has taken the lady and the new born baby to UK since they married legally but he kept disturbing me to be his second wife and promised to do British paper for kids i will have for him. My replied to him was if i was actually dating you because i want to be a British citizen i would have settle down with u for long and become a UK citizen before u met that lady u married. I only told u to wait let me hustle for myself and not be a liability on you but u went ahead to marry another lady.

This man refused to let me go but to be honest i still love him too, he came to Nigeria last month (Nov) and we are together all through. My nairaland family, please am i doing the right thing?

Please put yourself in my shoe before judging me, 6yrs relationship just like that is not easy. Am confused.
You are doing the foolish things.

1. You drag a relationship for six yrs without meaningful head way

2. You refused to move on using excuse of genuine love. A genuine love won't treat you like that for 6 years

3. This is your most foolish decision: You are dating a married man that didn't choose you for marriage when you were together

When you want people to pat you on the back for doing the wrong thing, you hear things like "put yourself in my shoe", "don't judge me" etc

He's gonna rubbish you one more time if you continue to see him

2 Likes

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by richie240: 6:30am On Dec 09, 2019
Ladykiss:

To be honest i still love the man deep down me
Who doesn't have (more) sense BTW d two of u biko?

The one who told u ur true"ex" status or u playing d side chick?

Some vulvas sef....
smh

2 Likes

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by richie240: 6:41am On Dec 09, 2019
HarunaWest:
Hanty stop lying...You were never in Love with Londoner..he was just you plan B am sure...Plan A fall you hands and you then realized that Londoner Marry new wife..you became agitated... Now you have become an Intercontinental Hoe....
Feel u!
More like stringing him along hoping Mr "taal, dark and handsome" comes along.

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by B1ak3: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2019
Ladykiss:

Ofcourse i put myself in the wife shoe reason i congratulate him and wish him well. But right does that woman have to message me, the annoying part in her message was

"Hi lola i know you are my husband ex, how are you? She sent it with a laughing emoji

Is her message fair on me?

Stop disgracing yourself. There are several points you don't seem to understand
1) that guy is not serious about making you a second wife. He only brings it up because he believes you won't agree. He only said those things just to keep your legs open. I bet you the moment there is any sign of seriousness from you his tone will change.

2) he didn't marry the wife because she was pregnant for him. Use your head, this is someone who already has children and is divorced so you can't use pregnancy to " trap" him. The whole marriage was planned.

3) you make it seem like she was the one that went to look for him. Whereas in reality he was the one that went after her (whether it's through Facebook doesn't make it less so). He was even with her when you were together. Let me tell you the truth: you might have been the side chic all along.

4) use your brain, this guy has been in the UK for years while you have been a student in Nigeria. Do you honestly think he wasn't having other girlfriends? How naive can you be. You were even a student and miles away for crying out loud. How did you think he was taking care of his sexual needs? Let me tell you the word he must be using to describe you in his circle of friends: MY SMALLIE

5) the wife confronting you about this issue is completely normal. Because if she has read your chats with her husband all she will see, is one yeye girl in Nigeria that doesn't want to let her husband be. And trust me that's the same explanation the husband must have given her too. Do not kid yourself about whatever lies he tells you afterwards

6) the fact that this man married her, went through the stress of getting her papers ready and taking her aboard with him should tell you that the whole thing was planned from the beginning. You do not do that for someone you weren't serious about.

7) this road you are planning to take leads to nowhere. You have always been his nigerian SMALLIE and he will keep chatting with you so he will have someone to sleep with whenever he is in Nigeria. This will continue for like 6 more years. And when you realise how dumb you have been you will be running from church to church looking for husband miracles.

All this rubbish you are doing will lead you nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by kunlesmiles(m): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2019
Ladykiss:

Not that i don't love him, i need to work after graduation, i don't want a situation he will believe i married him because of papers.
your ego, and lack of communication got d better of you. Since you want to make you own money, u sud have told him dat, and get an assurance from him dat been married won't negatively affect ur career goals. Well what's done is done, u made d first mistake of choosing MONEY over HIM, don't make d second mistake of CHOOSING HIM, over ur FUTURE HAPPINESS.

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by nnamdiosu(m): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2019
Ladykiss:

Babe you just wanna hurt yourself more and cry double.
Deep down , you know the right thing to do, you just scared to follow through/do it.

You deserve a man who will make you his no 1 priority, number one and not spare/side chick/baby mama/sex tool once Hot.

Trust me, I know how it feels. I know you love him but....no matter how soothing and warm the shower is on a cold day, you Still gat to get off the bathroom and head out on the streets.

What to do?
Tell him off. Politely. Thank him for the past and move on.
Not physically/one on one. (Dont even do this)
Then block him on all levels and move on.

He's married, as hard as it sounds, if he truly loved you, HE WOULDNT HAVE REMARRIED WHILE YOU GUYS WERE STILL THERE.

Also...dont blame yourself honey. STOP IT.
what has happened has happened.
Its time to move on. NOW.

you need someone to talk to? I'm just a pm away.
Its gonna be fine, trust me.
Your own life partner is on his way.

Breath baby, just breath.
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2019
It's like you find it difficult attracting guys, I also read through your posts, all of them thus far, you seem like a mean person. It seems you want him, in order to get one over his wife, because she mocked you. I think you should shut him out of your life. He's no good for your mental health.
Ladykiss:

I know everything was my fault, reason i will just bear the pain and move on. If i jumped in and married him earlier the so called wife won't have gut to send me message. Am at fault, i will try and nurse my pain alone by all means
Re: Need An Advice On My Relationship by Liposure: 9:28am On Dec 09, 2019
I understand 6yrs is not short.but u hav 2 move on.i no its wont be easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position / Dumped By My Girlfriend Of 7 Years / Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.