Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me (32476 Views)

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Yomit71(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
honestly am passing through this, one stupid girl done even abuse me before
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Khez: 5:25am On Oct 20, 2020
NevetsIbot:
Ever heard of this fruit called Kigelia Africans?? The Yoruba for it is Pandoro

It's a fruit that enlarges the dxck... It mostly adds to the girth though .. but added with stretching, it can elongate it... Also, the results are permanent.

Howfar bro , you later buy yours? E work?
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Khez: 5:26am On Oct 20, 2020
Yomit71:
buy the Yoruba herbs the other guy was talking about pandoro or so , heard it works
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Merciful71(m): 7:03am On Oct 20, 2020
I will try it out soon, thanks
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Yomit71(m): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Khez:
buy the Yoruba herbs the other guy was talking about pandoro or so , heard it works
thanks bro/sis
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Adeesther56(f): 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
Developit:
Trust me I m a very handsome guy, the kind your girl would wink at even while she is with you.

I come across a lot of them who want a relationship with me. But guys I have never been happy. I have a very small dick, about 4.6 inches and very tiny. embarassed cry cry cry

Anytime I want to get down with any girl and she sees my size she gets turned off. No matter how hard I try to make her understand its not my fault, they always tell me to up my game as I can't satisfy not just them, but any other woman.

Fact is, for the past 4 years I have never had sex with any girl. In as much as I hate masturbation, that's all I manage. No one should tell me masturbation is a sin. God knew its a sin any yet he gave a small thing cool cool

Fact is I'm 27 years, and most guy my age are talking of marriage.

Please I need help. I know there's a lot of people who would love to take advantage of my predicament to advertise their scam schemes, but I no go fall.

I just need someone who have used any method to increase their dick to help me. I have heard of Hausa Herbs, but I don't know how to get them.

Please I know about penis pump, jelqing, etc. They simply don't work.

I have bought a lot of enlargement herbs off Instagram vendors, yet nothing works.

Please I need a helpful advice or contact of where to get what will enlarge my rod. Sex is nothing everything, but 4 years without is is something. I can't molest innocent young girls nah.

Please I need help.....
you penis would be small for life fool
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by UkBalesNig(f): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
I sell penis enlargement cream and capsule. Its very effective. Visible difference within 1 week. Call/WhatsApp me on 08167518212

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by herbertp: 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
Are you looking to learn how to enlarge your penis at home? I will show you what you need to do. I will show you how you can do it in 10 minutes a day. You can see 2 to 4 inch gains quickly. HERE... https://www.infomagazines.com/health-and-fitness/men-health/how-to-enlarge-your-penis-naturally-and-safely/
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by smachboss01(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Messaging worked for me sha
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by mikel2ne: 4:24am On Sep 05, 2021
smachboss01:
Messaging worked for me sha

How long and what result?
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Cokahot: 5:51am On Sep 05, 2021
Mine is 9 inches fat thick and long and I don't fu k slowly,just as u see in blue film hitting it hard,naso I dey do am. Af only met 2 girls who can stand my dick,the others run away,don't pick calls and say I want to kill em with fuc k.
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by mikel2ne: 8:39am On Sep 07, 2021
Yomit71:

Boss were you able to geg anything to use?
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by mikel2ne: 8:39am On Sep 07, 2021
Cokahot:
Mine is 9 inches fat thick and long and I don't fu k slowly,just as u see in blue film hitting it hard,naso I dey do am. Af only met 2 girls who can stand my dick,the others run away,don't pick calls and say I want to kill em with fuc k.

Natural?
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by smachboss01(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
mikel2ne:

How long and what result?
I can't tell but i think after 3 to 5 months you will start seeing results
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by yunqdady: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Yeecar(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
NevetsIbot:

Well . I haven't used it... I'm well above 7"

Although I do have friends who used it and saw results.. was at the market on Monday and went to the herb section to ask about the fruit and asked the old woman if it was really true as I was skeptical about my friends testimonies.. she laughed and said "Awon Omo olorire...ooto ni... It's the fruit.. it must not touch a woman's breast, it'll make the breast big. It surely makes the dxck larger." Then she be like bring the stuff and mix with Shea butter and all.

I got me one sha...I no mind enter 10"

How can it be used?
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by bejick(m): 4:00pm On May 11, 2022
Developit:
Trust me I m a very handsome guy, the kind your girl would wink at even while she is with you.

I come across a lot of them who want a relationship with me. But guys I have never been happy. I have a very small dick, about 4.6 inches and very tiny. embarassed cry cry cry

Anytime I want to get down with any girl and she sees my size she gets turned off. No matter how hard I try to make her understand its not my fault, they always tell me to up my game as I can't satisfy not just them, but any other woman.

Fact is, for the past 4 years I have never had sex with any girl. In as much as I hate masturbation, that's all I manage. No one should tell me masturbation is a sin. God knew its a sin any yet he gave a small thing cool cool

Fact is I'm 27 years, and most guy my age are talking of marriage.

Please I need help. I know there's a lot of people who would love to take advantage of my predicament to advertise their scam schemes, but I no go fall.

I just need someone who have used any method to increase their dick to help me. I have heard of Hausa Herbs, but I don't know how to get them.

Please I know about penis pump, jelqing, etc. They simply don't work.

I have bought a lot of enlargement herbs off Instagram vendors, yet nothing works.

Please I need a helpful advice or contact of where to get what will enlarge my rod. Sex is nothing everything, but 4 years without is is something. I can't molest innocent young girls nah.

Please I need help.....

you can satisfy a woman with fingers alone. Try to make them come first before you penetrate and come. With that they will not even notice your size. Learn the act of prolonged fore play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Became The April Fool.. / What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.