Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage (4125 Views)

Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by koyen(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
Miss Adetutu narrated how her friend had called her few weeks to her Introduction about having nowhere to stay at Ibadan, after a seminar she attended.
Her story:

My friend Adeola said babe I have nowhere to crash the night do you have anyone I can stay with, I replied her and said I don't have anyone except my fiance.
But let me call him.
I called him and he said anything for me.
My friend later went to my fiance place at apata, she stayed the night and the next day came back to lagos.
Just last week she called me and said I can't go ahead with my introduction because am about to wed the Father of her child.
I asked If she was alright and she said the other day she slept over at my fiance place they had s** together and had resulted to her pregnancy.
Am confused. My fiance has apologized to me after I confronted him. And I already promised him at the beginning of our relationship that I will always forgive him no matter what.

I want to go ahead with the wedding but the issue of my friend pregnancy Is the issue.

Please advice me what can I do

#TrueLifeStories @ www.knowefritin.com

Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by koyen(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
CC: LALASTICLACLA Everyone needs to Learn from this True Life Story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by 2special(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
I have Nothing to learn from the story

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by Joshpet5674(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
♻ed story... undecided undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by ghanamichael247(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
all I can say is that you should cut ties with that friend of yours. She deliberately got pregnant for him so you would cancel your marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by koyen(m): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
2special:
I have Nothing to learn from the story

Obviously...... "Birds of the Same feather"

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by Broadenyourhori: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
koyen:
Miss Adetutu narrated how her friend had called her few weeks to her Introduction about having nowhere to stay at Ibadan, after a seminar she attended.
Her story:

My friend Adeola said babe I have nowhere to crash the night do you have anyone I can stay with, I replied her and said I don't have anyone except my fiance.
But let me call him.
I called him and he said anything for me.
My friend later went to my fiance place at apata, she stayed the night and the next day came back to lagos.
Just last week she called me and said I can't go ahead with my introduction because am about to wed the Father of her child.
I asked If she was alright and she said the other day she slept over at my fiance place they had s** together and had resulted to her pregnancy.
Am confused. My fiance has apologized to me after I confronted him. And I already promised him at the beginning of our relationship that I will always forgive him no matter what.

I want to go ahead with the wedding but the issue of my friend pregnancy Is the issue.

Please advice me what can I do

#TrueLifeStories @ www.knowefritin.com

To be honest, if you want to pay back tooth for tooth, I will tell you to go ahead. Tell her you and your fiance have decided to go ahead with the wedding and you wouldn't mind adopting her child as yours. That will put her in her place.

However, ask yourself this question - Is it worth it to spend the rest of your life with a man you can never trust? Sleeping with your best friend is the highest level of betrayal and distrust. That guy will never .....ever be loyal to you. Come on.. its like sleeping with your cousin or sister.

You can forgive but can you forget?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
So you are telling us that you sent a basket of fish to a cat. My advise; please allow that cat enjoy its fish in peace.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by Ginaz(f): 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is a very dicey situation. After crying my eyes out to fill a big drum embarassedI would walk away and promised never to have anything to do with him.

If he comes to beg me I would ask him if I should get “pregnant for his friend “, if he would take me back and go ahead with the marriage . undecided

His response would determine if I will forgive him. tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by Smartjohns(m): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
koyen:

True story... Pai you dere!
Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by Bola146(f): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
Then your man is a dog, sex is a thing of the mind,. Did she rape him
Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by Ishilove: 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
He didn't trip and fall into her vagina. It was consensual so hold your he-goat of a fiance to account.

I didn't read the shitty lielie story, by the way.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by StrikeBack(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
koyen:
The only thing I'm willing to learn at this stage is making more money
Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by koyen(m): 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
MEGA4BILLION:
So you are telling us that you sent a basket of fish to a cat. My advise; please allow that cat enjoy its fish in peace.
... Even after realizing the fish had lots of BONE ?
Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by Remarkable: 12:51am On Dec 13, 2019
Ginaz:

If he comes to beg me I would ask him if I should get “pregnant for his friend “, if he would take me back and go ahead with the marriage . undecided

His response would determine if I will forgive him. tongue

Its not the same thing fa! cry

I'm sure you know the Master key and ashewo padlock story.
Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by MusaDanladi1: 3:13am On Dec 13, 2019
MEGA4BILLION:
This your analogy ehn.. grin grin grin
Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:02am On Dec 13, 2019
MusaDanladi1:
This your analogy ehn.. grin grin grin
Reason with me now

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:04am On Dec 13, 2019
koyen:

... Even after realizing the fish had lots of BONE ?
The cat will still manage it onto logistics

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by Skmoda360(m): 5:53am On Dec 13, 2019
Hokum
Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by Rajman45(m): 5:57am On Dec 13, 2019
Ur fiance is a womanizer..... Better now, than to be sorry forever.
Look for a better man.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by oluwatodimu1(m): 6:05am On Dec 13, 2019
Before you say 'cut ties' you have to understand the dilemma the guy is in. The fiancee caused all of these, why would you tell your friend to crash at your fiance's place? Why tempt the poor guy? (So after marriage, she may do such)
Any girl friend of hers who needs a place to crash could have stayed in an hotel for the night. It was planned from the beginning- else how do you leave Lagos for Ibadan without having a place to crash!

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by TheApologist: 6:08am On Dec 13, 2019
fable

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by vicben27(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2019
lol why will you tell your friend to go sleep at your fiance's house girls with fish brain you got served. them no dey give dog born make E keep. E go definitely chop am.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by Kingluqman(m): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2019
You sold your fiancé out girl.. find your own man elsewhere. When you are not mad, you called your fiancé to host a female friend of you over night. Mad oooo grin

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by koyen(m): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2019
Rajman45:
Ur fiance is a womanizer..... Better now, than to be sorry forever.
Look for a better man.

You cant really blame him naaa. If you were the man would be starring at her over the Night ?
Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by millionboi2: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2019
koyen:

Obviously...... "Birds of the Same feather"
She could have equally done dsame to her ......#Na dem
Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by Rajman45(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2019
koyen:

You cant really blame him naaa. If you were the man would be starring at her over the Night ?
The only women that interest me are the ones I have affection for. Reasonable folks don't cross some lines

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by futurerex: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2019
Stale
Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by seunmohmoh(f): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2019
Lol
Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by koyen(m): 11:31am On Dec 13, 2019
Rajman45:

The only women that interest me are the ones I have affection for. Reasonable folks don't cross some lines

Everybody is not like that you know....... What if the guy refused her severally but the lady kept pestering and na only two of them come dey house o.
Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by Khd95(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
no amount of trust can make me leave my girl overnight with my nigga,if I trust her or him I no trust conji lipsrsealed

so there fore, conji takes the lion share of the blame here, cos nigga man was on his own minding his business cry

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage by ezugegere(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
You caused it. Disappoint that bitch. Marry your man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy / Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. / Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.