Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) (78959 Views)

Police Arrest Motorcycle Robbers Who Spray Pepper On Victims In Lagos / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand / Man Steals N104,000 Phones With Rope In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Iwanttoto: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
The boy must have stolen meat in mummy's pot. Good way to go. Most likely an afonja pekin.

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by laosy(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nairaland, wetin happen this evening sef, what's with all these disturbing stories!? angry
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by ghettokid1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
It can never be their biological son. Even though he is not their biological son, how can they do that to him?

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
Take a look at the environment, you could tell the boy parent are as poor as the word “poor” it self. Why is it that you only get to see the poor acting like fools and unimaginable stupid?? It quite sad and I pray the boy get help soon. I owe my kids one thing. And that is a comfortable home with a very high standard

5 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by erjo: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
dollytino4real:
must everything be made open on socialmedia? that is discipline

no doubt, u will be a wicked mother...

6 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dukeprince50: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
God...
lol, the comment surprise u too abi?

3 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Starboyyy: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
dollytino4real:

You're a fool!!!

5 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by RZArecta(m): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
And you spent precious time taking cute pics of the boy instead of rescuing him and administering first aid Are you not as wicked as the parents ? All for the gram though cool
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
dukeprince50:
lol, the comment surprise u too abi?
Walahi

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
Oboy, wetin u do your parley?
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
dollytino4real:
U know what you read looking for but you won't get it.

4 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Nigerfine3: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I wont cry , I swear i won't cry .
You thougher..... I try not to cry too
The poor are more wicked than the rich....inside life

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Marvieduke(f): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
And this people call them selves parents, I won't ever try it on my children. What a pity for the boy, To our fathers and mothers who didn't treat us like this God Almighty bless you.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by West2019(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
dollytino4real:
you are a big fool ,who knw you are the one maltreating this boy any way God punished ur life there

2 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
Witches called parents. What sort of punishment is this?
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by ComradeShegs(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lovelife433:
children of dis generation are chronicaly wayward and sturbon so dey need serious dicipline.

Bros, there are 101 ways to discipline a child when he/she misbehaves and a sane person would know this is certainly not part of it...

So I'm sorry but you're MAD

6 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dukeprince50: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
Iwanttoto:
The boy must have stolen meat in mummy's pot. Good way to go. Most likely an afonja pekin.
mods can block me for all I care about this comment but some of u, just because of likes u get extremely stupid.
Ur stupidity amaze me

3 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by luluosas(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is too bad
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by alaluhe: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
Sometimes Nigerians we don't know the situation we will be saying rubbish about the parents. Lets say this is your child and you discover he has joined bad gang that terrorizes the area Eg. Baddoo. No be to even put pepper for him blokXXus for house before e reach the one when he will be hanged by the law...Children of this days need very very very very strong hand

4 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Lonestar124: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
imiski:
This story pain me because my neighbour married for 3years just lost her first children(scan confirmed they were twins). And another wan ke hin own in the name of discipline. LIFE!!
I was saying the same thing to a group, they were contradicting me saying it will make the child stronger and be able to face future challenges.

I really thank God for my parent they did not give us such harsh treatment that is why am not wayward and a failure.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by vincentjk(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lovelife433:
children of dis generation are chronicaly wayward and sturbon so dey need serious dicipline.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by nedekid: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is cruel.
On second thought, what will make a parent do this to a child?
As some will say it's better you deal with a wayward child in your house than for him to have tyre placed on his head and burnt on the street for committing crime.

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by vincentjk(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ladycoolbreeze:
Witches called parents. What sort of punishment is this?

Is that your baby? It looks a lot like my son
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by alaluhe: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Name the 101 discipline for children of now a days. This kid gloves is the reason children have become drug mules and users

ComradeShegs:

Bros, there are 101 ways to discipline a child when he/she misbehaves and a sane person would know this is certainly not part of it...

So I'm sorry but you're MAD

2 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by therajah: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
haryorbarmie83:
Let's hear from the parents first.
Ooookkkk, it is trueeeee...may be he murdered his sibblings..!!!
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by InvertedHammer: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
/
Sad!

On the flip side, disciplinary actions like this could have prevented the likes of Evans, Shina Rambo, Anini, Shekau. This kind of extreme punishment is usually reserved for habitual offenders.

\

4 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
alaluhe:
Sometimes Nigerians we don't know the situation we will be saying rubbish about the parents. Lets say this is your child and you discover he has joined bad gang that terrorizes the area Eg. Baddoo. No be to even put pepper for him blokXXus for house before e reach the one when he will be hanged by the law...Children of this days need very very very very strong hand

For any child to join any cult or bad gang. It clearly show the parent had fail already in bringing that child up well. Do allow your stupidity cloud your sense of reasoning. Nothing what so ever can justify this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by fergie001: 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
I was beaten and punished as a kid,na normal training.imagine me in jss2 fetching water with 20litres to fill a 4000l drum then wen we dey top flat 4th floor. All because i go play ball
Guy, why your mama thief my mama idea nah?
Chai, sometimes I go look the woman now dey ask am why she wan just kill me then?
She say na discipline...

This boy own no follow sha.... Dem for give am pick pin. grin

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
dollytino4real:

U better b careful there, u call dis discipline.... Perhaps, the way ur own parents disciplined you.
Can't you see this is beyond the normal scope of your so called discipline.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
dollytino4real:

May your children be disciplined in such manner behind you

And by the time you get to know, it would have gone beyond your expectations

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by penjm: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
And the useless mother was there watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee / CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! / Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.