Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) (78964 Views)

Police Arrest Motorcycle Robbers Who Spray Pepper On Victims In Lagos / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand / Man Steals N104,000 Phones With Rope In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
dirtydiva:
U know what you read looking for but you won't get it.
atleast I got ur attention n ur quote

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
Starboyyy:

You're a fool!!!
see star goat
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
erjo:

no doubt, u will be a wicked mother...
not really u hear me

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
Oluwadamilare118:

That's discipline, like that part
is anger dat leads dat thing, no parent will want to kill his or her child my brother
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by tete7000(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
do u know anger can make u do something dat is not good

Uncontrolled anger does no one any good
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
Im sure your parents prayed for a better kid...its just unfortunate you turned out this dumb and...let me not say you are useless sha.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
dukeprince50:
The devil will be pleased to hand over to u the mantle of leadership if u go to hell.
Even people that do this offline always preach against it on social media.
u lie bros

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
kattytamer:

Im sure your parents prayed for a better kid...its just unfortunate you turned out this dumb and...let me not say you are useless sha.
as u are

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
tete7000:

Uncontrolled anger does no one any good
yes
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
West2019:
fool you are
as u

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by bindukwe(m): 3:10am On Dec 14, 2019
dollytino4real:
yes, but u don't know the height of the offense committed

What would your child do to you to unlock such treatment?

I'm curious
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by West2019(m): 4:16am On Dec 14, 2019
dollytino4real:
ur wife, ur gf, plus ursef inclusive in the fool's kingdom
non of your children will escaped this if you will av
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by TheSourcerer: 9:01am On Dec 14, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I wont cry , I swear i won't cry .
I'm sorry we live in a country like this ...... Just smile , don't stress
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2019
dollytino4real:
is anger dat leads dat thing, no parent will want to kill his or her child my brother

You're obviously right my sister, when anger exceeded tyr real thought behind the discipline, anything as this can be expected.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
West2019:
non of your children will escaped this if you will av
i wonder the she goat dat will open legs to bear u children at the first place

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
bindukwe:

What would your child do to you to unlock such treatment?

I'm curious
well dis crazy world see everything as evil dat is y many thieves and kidnappers are everywhere
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Okoyiboz3: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
dollytino4real:
plus ur generation

Insert your parents in the middle.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by ctleurocollege: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
Spare the rod and spoil the child. If he stole this punishment is ok. Where were you when my parents were flogging me as a kid, this is nothing
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by West2019(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
dollytino4real:
i wonder the she goat dat will open legs to bear u children at the first place
Rlp
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
West2019:
Rlp
ur own is in pieces not peace na by force to quote person he goat
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Insert your parents in the middle.
e can pain, go sleep 4 soak way
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by bindukwe(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
dollytino4real:
well dis crazy world see everything as evil dat is y many thieves and kidnappers are everywhere

I don't get that.

You'd make the world even crazier by treating a child like that in the name of punishment.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
bindukwe:

I don't get that.

You'd make the world even crazier by treating a child like that in the name of punishment.
not really my brother, ask ur parents how their own time be?
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by bindukwe(m): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
dollytino4real:
not really my brother, ask ur parents how their own time be?

I'd like to understand your position on this.

You believe this punishment was deserved? Or can be deserved?
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
bindukwe:

I'd like to understand your position on this.

You believe this punishment was deserved? Or can be deserved?
not really my brother, it is anger dat birth dat kind of punishment no parent will like to kill his child
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by mignone(f): 2:20am On Dec 19, 2019
TONYE001:

There really is no reason good enough for this kind of punishment. This is pure child abuse. It could turn this little boy to a monster in the future. It could mess up his psych.

There are more productive ways of training a child. Look around you. I know how I turned out today. I know what my parents did - and didn't do.

Thanks bro bt sincerely, I wasn't&still isn't on d side of d parents bt choose nt to discuss dt as it's been over flogged here already. I only reacted to d comment of d dame who mentioned 'failed parenting'.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by AreaFada2: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
Casalinda:
Take a look at the environment, you could tell the boy parent are as poor as the word “poor” it self. Why is it that you only get to see the poor acting like fools and unimaginable stupid?? It quite sad and I pray the boy get help soon. I owe my kids one thing. And that is a comfortable home with a very high standard
My dear comfort does not really guarantee that all kids will turn out good.

Take USA for example. Many "poor" people in America live like or better than middle class people in Nigeria. They can access state social benefits and get decent education if they set their mind to it. But they still populate prisons disproportionately.

Of course poor people come under immense economic stress which can be transferred to innocent people including kids.

I think we all have a collective duty to decrease the number of extremely poor people. By being politically proactive, doing our civic duties and holding politicians to account.
Not my vote doesn't count or I am just minding my business or I just want to make my money only attitude.

Nigeria is a place where businesses fail easily, the rich can become poor easily through sudden ill-conceived economic policies and a teenage yahoo boy makes millions overnight.

Nothing is guaranteed these days. Not even comfort one begins with.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by PCSOFTWARES00: 10:13am On Feb 14, 2020
There are a few highlights of Zarchiver that need the root get to, so on the off chance that you need to profit by all Zarchiver highlights, you should root your gadget.

You can make boundless files.

The halfway file decompression is additionally conceivable with the Zarchiver Genius.

You can open compacted documents.

Additionally, from the mail application, you can open a file document utilizing this Zarchiver application.

https://techykeshav.com/zarchiver-for-pc/

You can remove the accompanying split files: compress, 7z, and rar (zip.001, 7z.001, part1.rar, z01).

With this Zarchiver, you can pack and decompress the secret phrase secured files.

Additionally, multi-part files can be compacted/made and decompressed/removed like 7z, rar (decompress as it were).

Focal points of Zarchiver

There are a few focal points and professionals of Zarchiver. For a total knowledge of the application, it is acceptable to give a portion of its geniuses.

You can peruse and separate distinctive document configurations, for example, 7z, compress, and other record frameworks and organizations.

Correspondingly, you can make files of zx, tar, and gzip record groups. Zarchiver underpins secret key ensured and encoded documents. It has worked in the document the executive's framework.

You can alter your documented records, and you can remove multi-part files. This is accessible just for 7z and RAR document designs. Zarchiver decompresses your documents in part on the off chance that you need so.

It gets your records open from your mail application. It underpins multicore CPUs. You can give to help application engineer, and there are no notices. It is anything but difficult to utilize and has an appealing and phenomenal interface.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Techpcinfo: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Parents are allowed to punish their children but in a respectable manner.Brawl Stars For PC.But we see that in many cases the child abuse is very common.Call of Duty Mobile For PC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee / CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! / Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.