Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) (78966 Views)

Police Arrest Motorcycle Robbers Who Spray Pepper On Victims In Lagos / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand / Man Steals N104,000 Phones With Rope In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Rolex66: 12:01am On Dec 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
must everything be made open on socialmedia? that is discipline
You need help

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by EagleSquare1(m): 12:18am On Dec 13, 2019
The boy is already a bag of bones. It’s obvious he has undergone endless torture and deprived of food over many months. May God protect him like he did to Daniel in the lions’ den. Amen

stephenduru:
A man took to his Facebook page to cry out for help over a teenager allegedly tied and detained by his parents in their apartment.

He alleged that the victim, identified as Daniel Ogunbona was doused with pepper while his two hands were tied. He said the incident happened at 35 Kokumo Road Alimoso, Lagos State.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/parents-tie-their-son-with-rope-in.html?m=1
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Isoduwa(m): 12:19am On Dec 13, 2019
Part of the military training only make him stronger
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Tejumola856: 12:57am On Dec 13, 2019
That fucking parent, they are Marlians, they want him to dance Soapy by force

What a wicked parents �‍�‍�‍�
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by MzTunechi(f): 1:02am On Dec 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
and 7 stupid people liked this comment SMH
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Ryan03(f): 1:03am On Dec 13, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS CAN'T BE THEIR BIOLOGICAL CHILD. WE KNOW HOW EVIL NIGERIAN FOSTER PARENTS AND CARETAKERS CAN BE. THEY'RE USUALLY WORSE THAN THE WILDEST OF ANIMALS.
they might be his biological parents, mine did it to me because I stole from my dads trouser. I was 13 years old, they first use pepper to rub the cane, naked me and beat me thoroughly before spraying pepper on the injuries I sustained. They put pepper in my eyes and private parts and left me under the sun. (This was done by my siblings and cousin while my mum watched). Though I never stole again but that didn't make it right. It was dehumanizing, and I just can't forget the experience. So bro, Nigeria parents can do anything in the name of discipline
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by bindukwe(m): 1:04am On Dec 13, 2019
dollytino4real:

This is cruelty, There is nothing disciplinary about this.

The law of discipline states that one uses as little force as necessary to correct a wrong behavior.

Tell me what the boy could do that would warrant such treatment. This looks like a parent taking out their frustration.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by icenti: 1:29am On Dec 13, 2019
Some people are just devilish. I remember vividly when I was 8 my own sister bought razor blade and blended pepper. That she will cut me and put the pepper on the wound. Her reason was because I went to play when I'm suppose to be reading after sch.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Yankee101: 1:30am On Dec 13, 2019
Why have kids when you can't protect them?
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by ohem007(m): 2:26am On Dec 13, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked....

Oh my God

That is just a stone throw from my street

From shotunde to kokumo is just 30 seconds
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by franugo(m): 3:02am On Dec 13, 2019
dollytino4real:

Sections most active is celebrities n romance... Na them slay mamas wey no get up to 2kb of sense in their head..... undecided

I know sense is expensive but try n get some eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by ojonugwap(m): 4:13am On Dec 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
must everything be made open on socialmedia? that is discipine

Are you normal
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by tete7000(m): 4:45am On Dec 13, 2019
dollytino4real:

That's wickedness. I know discipline when I see one, you don't need tying and pepper spraying to discipline a young boy
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Okoyiboz3: 5:07am On Dec 13, 2019
dollytino4real:

You're a fool
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by BilltheDON(m): 5:50am On Dec 13, 2019
So sad

Contact us for your plain and pattern materials, senator, brocade etc. Wholesales and retail
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
Yea right...social media is not meant for stupid people like yourself and those wicked parents.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 6:32am On Dec 13, 2019
vincentjk:

Is that your baby? It looks a lot like my son

Yes
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by midehi2(f): 6:35am On Dec 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
May it never be well with you for saying such on this poor child.....Iseeeee

I pity you for getting this such an early hour....
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by midehi2(f): 6:38am On Dec 13, 2019
Ryan03:
they might be his biological parents, mine did it to me because I stole from my dads trouser. I was 13 years old, they first use pepper to rub the cane, naked me and beat me thoroughly before spraying pepper on the injuries I sustained. They put pepper in my eyes and private parts and left me under the sun. (This was done by my siblings and cousin while my mum watched). Though I never stole again but that didn't make it right. It was dehumanizing, and I just can't forget the experience. So bro, Nigeria parents can do anything in the name of discipline
Your family is wicked....period!
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Morry10: 6:42am On Dec 13, 2019
spare the rode n spoil the child things..lolz

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by perdollar(m): 6:48am On Dec 13, 2019
that's called discipline

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Qoko: 6:55am On Dec 13, 2019
Cosmatikka:
I doubt if they gave birth to the boy.
I can bet that the parents attend Cele church grin
Mumu of Togo, what if the parents or guardians are Redeemer or Muslim and the guy refused to stop stealing? Use your brain and your kids mustn't see this your comment.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by sonofanarchy(m): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2019
It's normal diet I received worst than this..
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by geezynoni: 7:13am On Dec 13, 2019
They arent his parent I guess
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 7:27am On Dec 13, 2019
undecided
dollytino4real:
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by warrantyme(m): 7:35am On Dec 13, 2019
So you are reporting this to our government?
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Unazi71: 7:39am On Dec 13, 2019
A time we should allow parents take absurd steps to correct wayward kids. I don't subscribe to this particular one. It's way beyond normal. Again we should endeavors to hear them out to know why the child was treated like that. We were sometimes trained tru harsh conditions in our upbringing and today we are better off as adults.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Francejaik(m): 7:45am On Dec 13, 2019
Yoruba and pepper.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Cosmatikka: 7:55am On Dec 13, 2019
Qoko:

Mumu of Togo, what if the parents or guardians are Redeemer or Muslim and the guy refused to stop stealing? Use your brain and your kids mustn't see this your comment.
Cele man so u came to show urself. Go and bath with dudu osun at bar beach
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by jahsharon: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2019
Rednaxelot:
It’s high time cruel parents started knowing that this kinda treatment doesn’t change and correct these children, it only makes them worse in character and develop a thicker skin to punishment

If Diezani Alison-Madueke, Goatluck Jonaddaft, Bola Tinubu, Akinwunmi Ambode, Donald Duke, Bafarawa, Gandollar, Bode Geroge, Olusegun Obasanjo, IBB, James Ibori and others parents had punished them like this when they started practising how to steal from young age, maybe Nigeria wouldn't be a country of fntanstically corrupt people whose people would be smuggling themselves to Europr with canoes on the high sea.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by uuzba(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2019
ComradeShegs:
What did he do to warrant this?...Our constitution should address issues like this.
Mosquito is biting you and you say, the constitution should be written on who to come and kill the mosquito for you?
Is it not common sense?
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by succri(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2019
OP i hope after th picture you made sure you cut that boy lose before you leave cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee / CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! / Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.