Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) (78960 Views)

Police Arrest Motorcycle Robbers Who Spray Pepper On Victims In Lagos / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand / Man Steals N104,000 Phones With Rope In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Justix10: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
dollytino4real:
must everything be made open on socialmedia? that is discipline

Fvck you! How could you call such a wicked act discipline. You are simply wicked !

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by acekhalifa(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
This isn't a new thing in Nigeria... I've seen a case where a woman stripped her child naked, flogged the girl, tied her to a pole and fed the girl her own to vomit just because she misplaced her school bag. Sometimes I wonder how tf do these people sleep at night!!
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Amstupid(m): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I wont cry , I swear i won't cry .
make I give u bucket cool
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by blazepascal(m): 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Im sorry for the boy ,but Nigerian parents can be very harsh when discipling their children.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by mignone(f): 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Casalinda:

For any child to join any cult or bad gang. It clearly show the parent had fail already in bringing that child up well. Do allow your stupidity cloud your sense of reasoning. Nothing what so ever can justify this

I'm not here to defend this boy's parents bt to react to the above comment of yours.
Ma'am,I don't know if u av kids yet&neither do I know their ages if u already do bt I want to plead wif u to try never to refer to any parent as a failure in child upbringing unless u've verified &sure that they av indeed failed.
Even at that, one could still show empathy instead of blaming them.
Children upbringing no be beans o, my sister, esp in this age

2 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by baby124: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kai... I am heartbroken seeing these pics. You mean the woman and man that created and birthed this boy did this to him? Treating him like a common thief. Those two should see prison for a long time. To separate them and prevent them from breeding more unfortunate kids. In fact they should be made sterile.

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
They should be arrested and dealt with
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by tonysunkan: 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is barbaric and should be stopped.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by suremossty(m): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
[quote author=vincentjk post=84860597][/quote]... I wish u rightly said this by my side
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by suremossty(m): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lovelife433:
children of dis generation are chronicaly wayward and sturbon so dey need serious dicipline.
I wish u rightly said this by my side

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Reuben700: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
stephenduru:
A man took to his Facebook page to cry out for help over a teenager allegedly tied and detained by his parents in their apartment.

He alleged that the victim, identified as Daniel Ogunbona was doused with pepper while his two hands were tied. He said the incident happened at 35 Kokumo Road Alimoso, Lagos State.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/parents-tie-their-son-with-rope-in.html?m=1
Chai very bad
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by colestephan86: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
stephenduru:
A man took to his Facebook page to cry out for help over a teenager allegedly tied and detained by his parents in their apartment.

He alleged that the victim, identified as Daniel Ogunbona was doused with pepper while his two hands were tied. He said the incident happened at 35 Kokumo Road Alimoso, Lagos State.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/parents-tie-their-son-with-rope-in.html?m=1
The phographer that took the picture is just has wicked as the parent for not acting.. it take a community to raise a child,
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
how did they get a pic? shocked
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Sebastine1994(m): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
Cosmatikka:
I doubt if they gave birth to the boy.
I can bet that the parents attend Cele church grin
I bet you you are right apparently has never been this easier to try to the writer this long story
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by mozona(m): 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
evil parents
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by TruthHurts100: 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
stephenduru:

Same street a policeman shot his own son Pascal. Bastard man.

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by AyamBlaze: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
Someone's future boyfriend and husband is being maltreated laidis all in the name of discipline? This world is not my home cry cry
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by AmazingELixir: 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Maybe the boy dhan throw away all the soup dey plan to chop the next day inside him belle alone.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Hallabee1(m): 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
dollytino4real:
you get A1 for stupidity and eventually posses with the spirit of Iberiberism

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Hallabee1(m): 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lovelife433:
children of dis generation are chronicaly wayward and sturbon so dey need serious dicipline.

not in this manner
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by TONYE001(m): 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
mignone:

I'm not here to defend this boy's parents bt to react to the above comment of yours.
Ma'am,I don't know if u av kids yet&neither do I know their ages if u already do bt I want to plead wif u to try never to refer to any parent as a failure in child upbringing unless u've verified &sure that they av indeed failed.
Even at that, one could still show empathy instead of blaming them.
Children upbringing no be beans o, my sister, esp in this age

There really is no reason good enough for this kind of punishment. This is pure child abuse. It could turn this little boy to a monster in the future. It could mess up his psych.

There are more productive ways of training a child. Look around you. I know how I turned out today. I know what my parents did - and didn't do.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Roozzaay(m): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
dukeprince50:
Wow, the person above me is mentally unstable.
This is what she will do to ur child if u marry her.

Some of you get extremely stupid just because of likes, we that read comments are most times amazed by the level of stupidity that we see daily on nairaland

Back to the topic, most parents that behave like this are amazingly poor.
Look at the stupid place they put their cloth.
In a sane persons house, what they put there is water to flush faeces and where they put cloth is a box.
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun please help this child

I thought i was the only one with that feeling......at times you won't just know what or how to reply some of them, very pathetic people on here.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
local man is tired! lipsrsealed

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by walteriyke: 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
dollytino4real:

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Lugianostar(m): 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ungrateful parents on rampage!!!

Child of the world beware!!!
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Lenient001: 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
He must be a Marlian
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by TruthinAction: 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
dollytino4real:

Please visit a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by googi: 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
There is no doubt that some parents go to the extreme.

This is usually done by parents that were rascals from all angles and that have failed because of their ways. All they are saying is that, there are not going to be too failures in this house.

Some of our parent never went this far, but most people today will never dare punish their kids the way we were punished. Some of us could have be right to call the Police. But in our days Police women took care of rascals. Police would beat you at the station. Mere mention of Police was enough to instill fear in you.

Fast forward, every kidnapper, ritualist, 419 and drug kingpin started from a family. Every failure that rule our country today started from a family.

Indeed, most of us today are thanking our Moms for instilling fear in us. You do not want her to even report you to Dad.

Yeah, some parents went too far out of anger that they regretted later.

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
no nigerian parent will treat his or her biological child like this.if u search deeper u will find that child is probably an underage househelp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee / CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! / Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.