Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,318 members, 7,850,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? (2626 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by lavylilly: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
As a lady, can you date/marry a guy younger (age wise) than you?
State your reason(s)

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by coolestofall(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
Age is just a number. Some guys are way mature than their age.

4 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
I can't.

I can be bossylipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by lavylilly: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
undecided
Ariza:
I can't.

Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by kowema(f): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ariza:
I can't.

Being bossy has nothing to do with age. Can you boss your superiors at work?. I guess not. Even if you are older.
It's a mind thing and has more to do with how you perceive the person. Wether you perceive them worthy of your respect.

I have met guys whom I thought to have sweet personalities, guys who caught my respect way before I realised I was older. Now would I go back to loosing my respect for them cus I found out the number of their days?.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
kowema:

Being bossy has nothing to do with age. Can you boss your superiors at work?. I guess not. Even if you are older.
It's a mind thing and has more to do with how you perceive the person. Wether you perceive them worthy of your respect.

I have met guys whom I thought to have sweet personalities, guys who caught my respect way before I realised I was older. Now would I go back to loosing my respect for them cus I found out the number of their days?.

You made a whole lot of sense!
I use to think that females here have fish brains, but you disapproved the theory.

13 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by rottennaija(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
lavylilly:
State your reason(s)

When they are in their desperate years, can will date and even marry a 20 years old.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by kowema(f): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

You made a whole lot of sense!
I use to think that females here have fish brains, but you disapproved the theory.

Lols. Thank you
Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by Chiiamaka: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
Of course
Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
kowema:

You get sense pass Buhari

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by lavylilly: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2019
rottennaija:

When they are in their desperate years, can will date and even marry a 20 years old.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by AryEmber(f): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2019
First choice? Nope. Left with no choice, yes

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by zexy2030(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2019
lavylilly:
State your reason(s)
It's easier for a guy to marry a younger girl than a girl or lady going for a younger guy. The guy may need to be extremely submissive to make the marriage work. But if he's got financial prowess than the wife then he can act as the man otherwise he will act like the woman throughout the relationship. Women love to be in charge if they have the resources to be so.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by Slawormir: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr

As a real niggarrr
Let me relax with a bottle of Heineken and read comments

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by lavylilly: 10:01am On Dec 16, 2019
zexy2030:

It's easier for a guy to marry a younger girl than a girl or lady going for a younger guy. The guy may need to be extremely submissive to make the marriage work. But if he's got financial prowess than the wife then he can act as the man otherwise he will act like the woman throughout the relationship. Women love to be in charge if they have the resources to be so.
Not in Nigeria
Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by zexy2030(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2019
lavylilly:
Not in Nigeria
what other ethnical language can you speak aside English.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by chigoizie7(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
coolestofall:
Age is just a number. Some guys are way mature than their age.

Hmmm. You really don’t know
Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by chigoizie7(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
The only reason a woman will respect a man unconditionally is when the man is older than she is. If the case is reversed, women are authoritative in nature. Even when you are older than them, they always try to hoodwink you into doing that thing they want, talk more of one who is older.

Initially, because life is going smoothly for both of you, she will be submissive, but when life shows it’s real color, na that time you go see her real color.

People say that women love money the most, big lies, what women love most is power, it’s just that since age can’t get them that at all times, money seems to be the only thing that can give them that. Power over men and also their fellow women.

Respect is what was thought us from childhood, no matter what, you can’t take it away, as long as the person is older than you are, subconsciously, you always see it as most important to respect them.

Marriage is something else, men are ego centric in nature especially the typical African man. To avoid story that touches, we go for she who will always respect us, if not for anything but the fact that we are their elders. And that is a younger wife.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by adg98(f): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Yes. My first boyfriend was a year younger and he is been the best guy I have so far been with

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by Ihategirls(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ariza:
I can't.

Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by Ihategirls(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
Yes. My first boyfriend was a year younger and he is been the best guy I have so far been with

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by MedicH: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ariza:
I can't.

I just imagined you're a nurse then i tell u what to do then because you're older you become bossy. Hmmm
Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by MedicH: 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ihategirls:

Very brilliant input. Respect comes from value not age.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by Ihategirls(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
MedicH:

Very brilliant input. Respect comes from value not age.
Thanks sir kiss

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by crunchyg: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
kowema:

You are a wise lady, where have you been, will like to meet you, what do you say?
Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by timibare(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ariza:
I can't.

i heard ur nickname is Shiloh 2033
Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by kowema(f): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
crunchyg:

You are a wise lady, where have you been, will like to meet you, what do you say?
Lol @ where have I been?.
Thanks for the compliment
Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by crunchyg: 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
kowema:

Lol @ where have I been?.
Thanks for the compliment
Yea I know what I meant by where you have been, because lady's like you are not regular. We can talk on phone if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by lavylilly: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
get lost
timibare:
i heard ur nickname is Shiloh 2033
Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by timibare(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
lavylilly:
get lost
grin grin grin
Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by Michelle55: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
Waiting for more comments

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? by rosy1992(f): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
Never.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Office fling :We Banged She Wanted To Rip Me Off I Blocked Her / Nigerian Feminists on Twitter / Shocking As Guest Is Captured Touching Bride’s Private Area During A Church Wedd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.