Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Nigerian Hubby Married Her For Pa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Nigerian Hubby Married Her For Pa (1699 Views)

Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Nigerian Hubby Married Her For Pa by Naijaalive(m): 7:34am On Dec 16, 2019
A caucasian lady, Debby, has replied Nigerians saying her young Nigerian husband married her just to secure an American passport.

Michael and Debby got married a year and five months ago. Yesterday, they shared a video of them taking a stroll while holding hands. Internet trolls saw the video and left comments implying that Michael was after Princess for papers.

Replying a comment, Michael said he got his papers six months ago and still hasn't left Nigeria.

''We have been married for a year and 5months after a year plus in relationship, I got my papers 6months ago yet still in Nigeria with my wife, I’m a sailor with a well paid job, if is the paper I would have left Nigeria since.
I love my wife @irishangelprincess and you all should love your partners too and forget the hatred and love unconditionally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Nigerian Hubby Married Her For Pa by Naijaalive(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2019
Nigerians...

We no dey face our business, wetin concerns us about their relationship

2 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Nigerian Hubby Married Her For Pa by General0847: 7:54am On Dec 16, 2019
I smell envy.

2 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Nigerian Hubby Married Her For Pa by Jasen1(m): 7:57am On Dec 16, 2019
Na still we Nigerian de damage ourselves outside
That person wey de yan anyhow if he get the opportunity he go marry

2 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Nigerian Hubby Married Her For Pa by solmusdesigns: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2019
cool

but even without papers some men love white women and some white women love black women

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Nigerian Hubby Married Her For Pa by BlackfireX: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Guy the girl is simply telling you she wants to be your side chic.....

(1) (Reply)

What Can A Woman Do In This Situation? / I Have Never Broken A Lady's Heart.. / Happy Birthday To Me (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.