Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh (60741 Views)

Court Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha / Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha / We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by zibya: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Secondary School leaving certificate , full regular officer of the the Nigerian Defence Academy not short service like Buhari
Buhari was given a regular army commission. The NDA you claim your father passed through was called NMTC in Buhari's time and he passed through that institution with flying colors. NMTC was converted into NDA during the civil war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Vikynas: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Rubbish then Buhari presented what certificate?
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by executive12: 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
SLAP44:
Selective application of justice.

True but a good judgement though. Ifeanyi Ubah is not fit for the position of Senator (from Anambra). Better candidates abound.
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by 1Dray(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
tboydbrave:

Bro,he presented a forged NECO certificate. Neco which started in 2002. I remember cos dats when i wrote my secondary school exam. D man no try at all. He wants to tell me he is my age mate abi. At least buhari used d year he left school. Dis one is so cut n dry to conclude ooo.

NECO started in year 2000, get your fact right. I'm sure because my set was the very first set to write NECO and that was in July 2000.

And who told you one can't write NECO any time he's willing and ready to?

1 Like

Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by executive12: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wickedtruths:
Ohaneze, come and talk nonsense as usual.

Too many fools in Nigeria.
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by executive12: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Fianze93:
This judgement dey somehow.

Chris Uba was PDP's candidate and not Dr Obinna Uzoh.

I wonder why PDP would field an immoral character like Chris Ubah for the Senate. Is it that they could not get a decent person? Chris Ubah is just as bad as Ifeanyi Ubah.

1 Like

Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Wickedtruths: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
executive12:

Too many fools in Nigeria.

That's not even counting your parents o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by executive12: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
Dikegodspower:
congratulations DR OBINNA UZOH
congratulations to PDP
congratulations ANAMBRA SOUTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT
justice has been served....
he should go and focus on ifeanyi uba fc. they are losing even the least match you expect them to win

Exactly. We don't need his crooked behind in the Senate.
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
salimbaba664:
Am not understanding this news. The last time i check, Chris Ubah was PDP Candidate
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by executive12: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Flier:
I don’t think Buhari has any certificate,thou he is qualified for the job because of his military trainings abroad and as a former president.
Infact it’s very easy to confirm the authenticity of any result during the 1990s when there was no computer,they use to give each student the booklets consist of names of all students that participated in the exam

I also believe that Buhari is qualified to run (although he is not fit for the job). Although he is qualified to run, he does not have the school certificate to present. Yet he still presented a certificate to INEC. I believe that Buhari is guilty of forgery (just like Ifeanyi Ubah) and should have been disqualified. The Buhari court judgement was purely political.
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by patrickmuf(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
sapele914:
Your papa done enter jail?
I don't entertain lunatics.
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by ejimatic: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
kenechukwujeo50:
Exclusive: Court Disqualifies Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Obinna Uzoh (Photos)

Justice Bello Kawu of the Federal High Court Sitting in Abuja has ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to issue the certificate of return to Barrister Dr. Obinna Uzoh, as the Senator-Elect for Anambra South Senatorial District.

Justice Bello Kawu made this order in his judgement on the suit filed by Obinna Uzoh, which claimed that the Senator representing Anambra South Senatorial District, Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah, presented a forged National Examination Council (NECO) secondary school certificate to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), which enabled him to contest the Anambra South Senatorial Election.

Dr. Obinna Uzoh also in his suit also challenged that the Young Progressive Party (YPP) having not conducted the primary elections for its party for the Anambra South Senatorial election, should be disqualified.

He also declared that the 4th defendant, Dr. Obinna Uzoh, is the actual winner of the February general election having become the second position in the general election, and having the 1st and 2nd defendants disqualified for non-compliance with the provisions of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 (As amended) and the Electoral Act, 2010 (As amended)

Justice Bello Kawu, therefore, ordered the 3rd defendant, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to issue a Certificate of Return to the 4th defendant, Dr. Obinna Uzoh, within 48 hours, as the duly elected Senator for Anambra South Senatorial District, being the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and having scored the highest number of valid votes cast.

He also ordered the Senate President and the Clerk to the National Assembly to swear in Dr. Obinna Uzoh as the Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria representing Anambra South Senatorial District within 48 hours.

https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/12/16/exclusive-court-disqualifies-sen-ifeanyi-ubah-orders-inec-to-issue-certificate-of-return-to-obinna-uzoh-photos/
. This not a judgement. It is an interlocutory injunction sought by the appellant..
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Kennydoc(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
tboydbrave:

Bro,he presented a forged NECO certificate. Neco which started in 2002. I remember cos dats when i wrote my secondary school exam. D man no try at all. He wants to tell me he is my age mate abi. At least buhari used d year he left school. Dis one is so cut n dry to conclude ooo.

NECO started in 2000.
Nothing says he wrote NECO as a teenager. He didn't finish secondary school when he was young, so he probably sat for SSCE (or claimed he sat for SSCE) as an adult. He went into business as a teenager and only returned to education as an adult.

1 Like

Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by frozen70(f): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
salimbaba664:
Am not understanding this news. The last time i check, Chris Ubah was PDP Candidate

After he won the election, he switched to pdp
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by bonnyhope: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
tboydbrave:

Keep quiet

Neco started yr 2000

Don't come and lie here

1 Like

Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Jonny223: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Okay
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Guide777(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
How is this Possible? At the last election Ifeanyi Uba YPP 1st Position, Chris Uba PDP 2nd, Andy Uba APC 3rd! So how did Obinna Uzo who was not a candidiate of the leading Party got awarded judgement?
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
tboydbrave:

NECO started in 2000. I was part of the first set that sat for it.

1 Like

Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by chinedumoooo: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
Obinna uzoh has been in this race for long and deserves some resouning judement.
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Pitto: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
tboydbrave:

NECO started in 2000, I wrote mine in 2001.
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by cheks92: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmmm Chris Ubah was the PDP candidate for that election nah
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by SarkinYarki: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
zibya:
Buhari was given a regular army commission. The NDA you claim your father passed through was called NMTC in Buhari's time and he passed through that institution with flying colors. NMTC was converted into NDA during the civil war

Well the Regular Course one of NDA was Diyas are , Regular Course 2 General Iwezes set Regular Course 3 David Marks set so you can see the NDA doesn't recognize Buhari as a member of any of it's RC set
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by prohet: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
tboydbrave:

so all those that wrote neco exams 2003 you are their senior as regards age?
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by zibya: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Well the Regular Course one of NDA was Diyas are , Regular Course 2 General Iwezes set Regular Course 3 David Marks set so you can see the NDA doesn't recognize Buhari as a member of any of it's RC set
Oga course 1 of NDA was 1967, Buhari was comissioned in 1962. Before then it was NMTC. Are you hard of hearing?
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by SarkinYarki: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
zibya:
Oga course 1 of NDA was 1967, Buhari was comissioned in 1962. Before then it was NMTC. Are you hard of hearing?

NMTC is for Nyamanguru officers ,Diya is the first regular cadet 001 of the NDA ..Buhari and Abacha are poorly trained colonial Soldier that we call Nyamanguru ..Abeg that one no be proper officer
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by bizhop01: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
The must fight him because he left APC to YPP
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by zibya: 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
SarkinYarki:

NMTC is for Nyamanguru officers ,Diya is the first regular cadet 001 of the NDA ..Buhari and Abacha are poorly trained colonial Soldier that we call Nyamanguru ..Abeg that one no be proper officer
Abeg swerve you're not worth reasoning with
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by executive12: 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
sapele914:
I have told your before Mr msc, general pikin, you will die of high blood pressure on top of your misguided hatred for President Buhari.

Misguided hatred? All well meaning Nigerians should hate the bigot.
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by executive12: 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
sapele914:
The Judge erred, based on the evidence in front of the court, the appeals court will dismiss the decision, the supreme Court has ruled secondary school leaving certificate is not a requisite for Federal elected positions. So whether you provide it or not, it makes no difference.

But he submitted a forged one.
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by executive12: 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
Johans1991:
Ipob come and blame buhari.he hate Igbo, obinna who is a Fulani man will take over from an Igbo man.
A Fulani man will be sworn inn as a senator in anambra. This buhari really hate Igbo's.

When it comes to fools, Nigeria is never in short supply.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Benin / Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him / Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.