Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh (60744 Views)

Court Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha / Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha / We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by CaptainFM1: 11:09am On Dec 17, 2019
fergie001:

NECO commenced 2000, though the judgement is highly welcome.

Forged certificate?
No No...he should leave the seat asap

Thanks bro, I was almost worried whether the one I did in 2001 was NADECO!
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by fergie001: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2019
CaptainFM1:

Thanks bro, I was almost worried whether the one I did in 2001 was NADECO!
Stop nah grin grin grin
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Ojiofor: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2019
Afamed:

And the Cambridge that confirmed the result also lied?

He should have tendered a copy of it to inec as required by law rather he lied that his cert is with the military board.
Forget propaganda.
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by OfficialAPCNig: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2019
Johans1991:
Ipob come and blame buhari.he hate Igbo, obinna who is a Fulani man will take over from an Igbo man.
A Fulani man will be sworn inn as a senator in anambra. This buhari really hate Igbo's.
Your stupidity is legendary. We think say na the general mumu pass but your own thick pass im own

This is my first time of seeing a Christian behave like a Yoruba Moslem
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Johans1991: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
executive12:

When it comes to fools, Nigeria is never in short supply.
when it comes to animals,pigs are the most foolish and useless dirty animal.
It better to be a foolish human being than been a foolish pig
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Afamed: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ojiofor:

He should have tendered a copy of it to inec as required by law rather he lied that his cert is with the military board.
Forget propaganda.
Even if Jesus had attested to PMB certificate, Wailers like una go still doubt
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by IkePeters(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
tboydbrave:

Bro,he presented a forged NECO certificate. Neco which started in 2002. I remember cos dats when i wrote my secondary school exam. D man no try at all. He wants to tell me he is my age mate abi. At least buhari used d year he left school. Dis one is so cut n dry to conclude ooo.

NECO started in the year 2000. I wrote my NECO in 2001 and we were the second set to write NECO
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Ojiofor: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
Afamed:

Even if Jesus had attested to PMB certificate, Wailers like una go still doubt

While zombies will never see beyond their noses.
Did the law said bring someone to attest for you or submit your academic cert to inec?
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by ITORO247: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
Awoo88:

WAEC did not give buhari a replacement. What buhari was a testimonial that he studied those subjects not that he sat for exam. That was why that paper could not be presented as evidence during the court case because it will hurt him.

WAEC actually gave Pres. Buhari an Attestation of Result which is used in place of a lost or burnt certificate. It is not a testimonial and Buhari actually sat for the exam. It can be presented as a legal document anywhere in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him / Bomb Blast In Benin / Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.