Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,737 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh (60736 Views)

Court Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha / Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha / We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by SarkinYarki: 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
zibya:
Abeg swerve you're not worth reasoning with

I was even once a regular cadet myself for your info
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by executive12: 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kennydoc:

NECO started in 2000.
Nothing says he wrote NECO as a teenager. He didn't finish secondary school when he was young, so he probably sat for SSCE (or claimed he sat for SSCE) as in adult. He went into business as a teenager and only returned to education as an adult.

Are you sure he went back to school (as an adult)? Or he "cooked" up a NECO certificate?
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Yusman316(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
executive12:

I also believe that Buhari is qualified to run (although he is not fit for the job). Although he is qualified to run, he does not have the school certificate to present. Yet he still presented a certificate to INEC. I believe that Buhari is guilty of forgery (just like Ifeanyi Ubah) and should have been disqualified. The Buhari court judgement was purely political.
People like u will accused others of so many vile things, while showing traits of the same vile thing. Buhari never presented a forged cert. He presented a sworn court affidavit in place of missing credentials as required by law. WAEC simply gave him a replacement is it was proven he sat for the exam back then
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
emddi:
The court declared Obinna Uzoh the authentic PDP candidate, it is going to be a rocky contest because Chris ubah would now have to appeal the ruling that's if he hasn't done that since the senatorial election victory have been awarded to the PDP.
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by zibya: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I was even once a regular cadet myself for your info
And why didn't you pass out?
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by DedeNkem: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
INEC chairman should resign! With all the billions he received to conduct good elections, he still failed in so many places! He's a complete disaster!
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by SarkinYarki: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
zibya:
And why didn't you pass out?

Issues man Issues man ..I was sad for years but went to uni graduated and today in better off than any of my course mate and I no dey North East dey chase BH so I am thankful

2 Likes

Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by zibya: 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Issues man Issues man ..I was sad for years but went to uni graduated and today in better off than any of my course mate and I no dey North East dey chase BH so I am thankful
I understand.

2 Likes

Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by DCmonster: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ifeanyi ubah should go and lick thiefnubus ass more, it won't save him because he is a goner. Dr uzoh is better than the I'll educated bastard who betrayed igbos to support Pawan Ahmed. It's payback time for you bastards. Orji Kali gone, ifeanyi ubah gone, next in line is Dave umahi, willy obiano and co
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Ojiofor: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
tboydbrave:

Bro,he presented a forged NECO certificate. Neco which started in 2002. I remember cos dats when i wrote my secondary school exam. D man no try at all. He wants to tell me he is my age mate abi. At least buhari used d year he left school. Dis one is so cut n dry to conclude ooo.

Buhari was clever and never submitted any forged result rather presented affidavit to inec and lied under oat that his WAEC was with Army.
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Kennydoc(m): 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
executive12:

Are you sure he went back to school (as an adult)? Or he "cooked" up a NECO certificate?

He most likely cooked up the certificate.
I was only trying to rationalize the situation.
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Awoo88: 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
tboydbrave:

Bro,he presented a forged NECO certificate. Neco which started in 2002. I remember cos dats when i wrote my secondary school exam. D man no try at all. He wants to tell me he is my age mate abi. At least buhari used d year he left school. Dis one is so cut n dry to conclude ooo.
NECO started in 2000

1 Like

Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Awoo88: 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Yusman316:

People like u will accused others of so many vile things, while showing traits of the same vile thing. Buhari never presented a forged cert. He presented a sworn court affidavit in place of missing credentials as required by law. WAEC simply gave him a replacement is it was proven he sat for the exam back then
WAEC did not give buhari a replacement. What buhari was a testimonial that he studied those subjects not that he sat for exam. That was why that paper could not be presented as evidence during the court case because it will hurt him.
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Caseless: 12:55am On Dec 17, 2019
tboydbrave:

ifeanyi ubah is just 48 years old. He was 27 when neco started. So it's possible he wrote it then as neco was doing bonanza at that time.

1 Like

Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Caseless: 12:56am On Dec 17, 2019
Awoo88:

WAEC did not give buhari a replacement. What buhari was a testimonial that he studied those subjects not that he sat for exam. That was why that paper could not be presented as evidence during the court case because it will hurt him.
just listen to yourself. You type rubbish just to feel alright.
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by executive12: 1:14am On Dec 17, 2019
Yusman316:

You are either deliberately lieing or just misinformed. WAEC did not provide Buhari a replacement WAEC certificate. They could not have done that because he never had any. He never sat for WASC exam because he never went back to school to round up his school certificate program. That is why he hired several powerful SANS to ensure that he is not compelled to provide his school cert by the court when a good Nigerian sued to compel him. If you lost your school cert or university cert, and you are challenged to produce it to show you graduated, I'm sure you will simply go to WAEC and/or your university and apply for a certified copy. It's straightforward. You will not run to Femi Falana and other SANS, unless the certificates never existed in the first place.
Like I said, your bigot Buhari is qualified to run for the office (although he is definitely not fit for the job) because of his extensive training in the military since leaving secondary school. But he definitely lied about having WAEC school certificate. He is not a man of integrity as most zombies believe. He is a crook.

1 Like

Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by executive12: 1:18am On Dec 17, 2019
Awoo88:

Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Ghostnick: 3:47am On Dec 17, 2019
Please guys who's Obinna uzo abeg make him go seedon person way no still get vote for him polling unit and besides he's not the official candidate of PDP. I can tell you guys no body knows him in Anambra south...I can swear to you guys Obinna uzo can not win Ihiala local government chairman...ordinary person way Chris Uba dey use play pingpon....rubbish this news Anambra south has 7local government. Senator Ifeanyi Uba won 5 out of the 7 local government and used over 45.000 vote pass the 2nd person yet person way no get poster or bill during the election day.. come dey present rubbish news way judge rubbished in may.
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by olenyi: 4:05am On Dec 17, 2019
tboydbrave:

Neco started 2000.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Danchibez: 5:44am On Dec 17, 2019
Flier:
Neco started around 1999 I think

don't be confused, I'm a NECO pioneer so it started in 2000

1 Like

Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by GEEBITE: 6:10am On Dec 17, 2019
Dont say what you are not sure of.NMTC couldn't graduate officers to be commissioned the reason why Buhari and co were sent to Mons Aldershot in UK for 6 months training to earn their commision. So he is right that he is an equivalent of modern day short service commision as he took him just one year. It takes 3 years to graduate from a military academy.

The NDA started in 1964,that is 3 years before the civil war which was 1967.it will surprise you to know that Oladipo Diya is the number one on the admission list when it was established.

Also about him passing out in flying colours,I can only sigh. Flying colours indeed.

zibya:
Buhari was given a regular army commission. The NDA you claim your father passed through was called NMTC in Buhari's time and he passed through that institution with flying colors. NMTC was converted into NDA during the civil war
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by cvarinzechukwu: 7:33am On Dec 17, 2019
salimbaba664:
Am not understanding this news. The last time i check, Chris Ubah was PDP Candidate

ifeanyi ubah, not Chris......
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Champneys: 9:47am On Dec 17, 2019
Yepaaaaa! shocked
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Afamed: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2019
SLAP44:
Selective application of justice.

I need to Know, who selected this justice my brother
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Afamed: 10:02am On Dec 17, 2019
executive12:

You are either deliberately lieing or just misinformed. WAEC did not provide Buhari a replacement WAEC certificate. They could not have done that because he never had any. He never sat for WASC exam because he never went back to school to round up his school certificate program. That is why he hired several powerful SANS to ensure that he is not compelled to provide his school cert by the court when a good Nigerian sued to compel him. If you lost your school cert or university cert, and you are challenged to produce it to show you graduated, I'm sure you will simply go to WAEC and/or your university and apply for a certified copy. It's straightforward. You will not run to Femi Falana and other SANS, unless the certificates never existed in the first place.
Like I said, your bigot Buhari is qualified to run for the office (although he is definitely not fit for the job) because of his extensive training in the military since leaving secondary school. But he definitely lied about having WAEC school certificate. He is not a man of integrity as most zombies believe. He is a crook.
Presenting your lies in another dimension, has not made them to be truth
Re: Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh by Afamed: 10:05am On Dec 17, 2019
Ojiofor:

Buhari was clever and never submitted any forged result rather presented affidavit to inec and lied under oat that his WAEC was with Army.

And the Cambridge that confirmed the result also lied?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Benin / Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him / Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.