Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Spiritual Ways Of Changing Genotype From AS To AA In 5 Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spiritual Ways Of Changing Genotype From AS To AA In 5 Days (6667 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS / Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Ways Of Changing Genotype From AS To AA In 5 Days by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2019
Good morning all,

I have these secrets for you. Those who have been having genotype SS and genotype AS issues, and want to change it to AA. It is a secret for Christians. If you doubt it, you are free to talk whatever you wish, but if you have had Genotype AS or SS issues in health or relationship, you can do it and go to the nearest lab or labs for proof. Please if you see the awesome change, share the victory with us on Nairaland.

It is a prayer program you will have to engage in for 5 days. On the 6th day, go to the lab to check your genotype.

Process:

Tell Jesus to forgive you all your sins as you repent.

For the 5 days: each of the days, you will stop eating by 12:00 pm in the afternoon, and break by 4am the next day morning. Each of the days, you will pray from 12:00am midnight to 2am midnight on . Then pray these prayers.

Day 1 prayer:

By the supreme power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I break ever covenant, spell and curse I entered with sickle cell. 12:00am to 2:am midnight

Day 2 prayer:

By the supreme power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I destroy all my evil lab results of genotype AS/SS in every spiritual laboratory of darkness. 12:00am to 2:00am midnight

Day 3 prayer:

By the supreme power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I change my genotype to AA from my foundation. 12:00am to 2:00am midnight

Day 4 prayer:

By the supreme power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I change my blood, cells and DNA to Genotype AA. 12:00am to 2:00am midnight

Day 5 prayer:

By the supreme power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I replace my blood, cells and DNA with the blood of Jesus Christ. 12:00am to 2:00am midnight

Day 6: Go to a lab to see your genotype AA result..

Instead of losing many relationships to those you truly love because of AS, do this. Instead of suffering in sickness, do this.

Counsel: Never mind what negative thing others will say here, focus, do it and celebrate.

Note: This is for those who have had Genotype battles!!

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Ways Of Changing Genotype From AS To AA In 5 Days by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2019
Oh well...
Re: Spiritual Ways Of Changing Genotype From AS To AA In 5 Days by Godsonjolly: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
Wonderful, so so funny. Well it's up to God to know if he will answer or not. But know that God will not send u on an errand he didn't recommend.
Re: Spiritual Ways Of Changing Genotype From AS To AA In 5 Days by ammyluv2002(f): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hmmm! Interesting! Well, I believe in God Almighty and I know there is nothing difficult for Him to do, but at the same time, we should learn to apply common sense.

If you are SS and you know it, please do not get married to AS! It's very simple. Do not complicate issues for yourself. This prayer could work for those who weren't aware of their genotype before marriage, just like the case of my friend. They had to find out after seven years of marriage. Unfortunately, their first child did not escape.

And yes, they both went for lab test severally before the union, and the results showed the wife to be AA while the man AS. However, they decided to go for another test when their son was always falling sick and complaining of stomachache. So yes, I wish God will change situations around for them.

But for those, who intentionally go into marriage and except a miracle from God, those who think they cannot live without each other, hence, love conquers all. Please do have a rethink.

Again, don't get me wrong. I am not saying it's a must for the couple to have SS, but the question is, how much do they love their unborn? Would they truly allow the poor child go through pains? Lastly, is it worth the stress, energy, tears, money, and pains? I rest my case!
Re: Spiritual Ways Of Changing Genotype From AS To AA In 5 Days by kingxsamz(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
Na who do us this kind thing?
Chai, who do us like this na?
See a full grown man telling people that fasting and praying will change their genotype.
Who we offend?
Chai.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Ways Of Changing Genotype From AS To AA In 5 Days by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Yaaaaai,my AS just turned to AA. How much do you collect as offertory baba?
Re: Spiritual Ways Of Changing Genotype From AS To AA In 5 Days by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
I wrote day 3 twice...I have corrected it.

(1) (Reply)

This Beauty Is A Curse / How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* / 10 Cute Names To Call Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.