Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days (2482 Views)

My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS / If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso / Spiritual Ways Of Changing Genotype From AS To AA In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2019
Instead of Loosing your partner to genotype AS, get an AA...

To test for genotype in a lab is very cheap, some maybe less than 1000 naira, so if you doubt my secrets, follow them, and go to a lab to check if your AS is not AA now or your SS is not AA now. So before you say am a liar, follow my secrets and see if your result won't be clearly AA.

Secrets to changing your genotype from AS to AA or SS to AA. For those who believe in Jesus and are Christians.

This secret takes only 7 days, then go to a lab.

Steps

(1) Day one: tell Jesus to forgive all your sins, then forgive others too. Start fasting by 4pm in the evening then break by 6am in the morning next day. "Pray this prayer for 1hour 30 minutes starting by 11:30 pm midnight....Prayer: "By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I break every covenant, curse and spell backing genotype AS in my life"

(2) Day 2: repeat exactly what you did in day one.

(3) Day 3: Pray this prayer around 11:30 pm in the midnight while doing same fasting pattern of day one. Pray for 1 hour 30 minutes. Prayer: "By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I destroy every evil genotype records in every satanic laboratory and spiritual realm"

(4) Day 4: Do exactly like Day 3, but pray this prayer : "By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I destroy every foundational, ancestral and blood line power backing genotype AS in my life". Pray for 2 hours starting by 11:30 pm midnight.

(5) Day 5: Repeat day 4.

(6) Day 6: pray this prayer while doing same fasting and praying pattern of day 1: pray for 1 hour 30 minutes...
Prayer: "By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I replace my blood with the blood of Jesus Christ".

(7) Day 7: Pray this prayer while doing same fasting and praying pattern of day 1: pray for 1 hour 30 minutes. "By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I change my genotype to AA in the realm of the spirit and in the physical"...

Then thank and praise God for 20 minutes for the miracle...

Go to a lab on day 8, your genotype can never be less than AA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2019
Try it and get your sweet freedom... don't let criticizers rob you of your new genotype AA.
Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Apeshy101(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2019
bukkyemotions:
To test for genotype in a lab is very cheap, some maybe less than 1000 naira, so if you doubt my secrets, follow them, and go to a lab to check if your AS is not AA now or your SS is not AA now. So before you say am a liar, follow my secrets and see if your result won't be clearly AA.

Secrets to changing your genotype from AS to AA or SS to AA. For those who believe in Jesus and are Christians.

This secret takes only 7 days, then go to a lab.

Steps

(1) Day one: tell Jesus to forgive all your sins, then forgive others too. Start fasting by 4pm in the evening then break by 6am in the morning. Pray this prayer for 1hour 30 minutes starting by 11:30 pm midnight....Prayer: By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I break every covenant, curse and spell backing genotype AS in my life"

(2) Day 2: repeat exactly what you did in day one.

(3) Day 3: Pray this prayer around 11:30 pm in the midnight while doing same fasting pattern of day one. Pray for 1 hour 30 minutes. Prayer: "By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I destroy every evil genotype records in every satanic laboratory and spiritual realm"

(4) Day 4: Do exactly like Day 3, but pray this prayer : "By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I destroy every foundational, ancestral and blood line power backing genotype AS in my life". Pray for 2 hours starting by 11:30 pm midnight.

(5) Day 5: Repeat day 4.

(6) Day 6: pray this prayer while doing same fasting and praying pattern of day 1: pray for 1 hour 30 minutes...
Prayer: "By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I replace my blood with the blood of Jesus Christ".

(7) Day 7: Pray this prayer while doing same fasting and praying pattern of day 1: pray for 1 hour 30 minutes. "By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I change my genotype to AA in the realm of the spirit and in the physical"...

Then thank and praise God for 20 minutes for the miracle...

Op, pls I need the contact of your weed supplier

His weed is top notch

4 Likes

Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Mille: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2019
Apeshy101:

His weed is top notch

This one is not weed, bukkyemotions is simply deluded.

1 Like

Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Toxay(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2019
Seems OP is high this early morning.
It's just unfortunate that for a country as religious as ours,a lot of desperate and ignorant people would believe this crap.

3 Likes

Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Callertunez: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2019
nawa o
Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2019
Apeshy101:

His weed is top notch
Hope you have copied it down so you can try it ..

1 Like

Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 24, 2019
Toxay:
Seems OP is high this early morning.
It's just unfortunate that for a country as religious as ours,a lot of desperate and ignorant people would believe this crap.
Hope you have copied it down neatly so you can try the steps.
Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
It is well
Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
It must be well
Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
Lmao, I think Op wants to troll lol.

1 Like

Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Lmao, I think Op wants to troll lol.
Try it or recommend to someone...
Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Aladdin1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
DID YOU TRY IT AND IT WORKED FOR YOU? OR YOU KNOW SOMEONE THAT DID IT AND IT WORKED? BY THE WAY YOU SHOULD REMOVE AS COS THEY DONT HAVE MUCH PROBLEM.JUST SHARE DIS IN A SICKLE CELL CLINIC OR THREAD OR FORUM AND YOU WOULD HAVE MANY CUSTOMERS AND WHO KNOWS WHAT GOD WOULD DO? CERTAINLY THERES NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO.
Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
Aladdin1:
DID YOU TRY IT AND IT WORKED FOR YOU? OR YOU KNOW SOMEONE THAT DID IT AND IT WORKED? BY THE WAY YOU SHOULD REMOVE AS COS THEY DONT HAVE MUCH PROBLEM.JUST SHARE DIS IN A SICKLE CELL CLINIC OR THREAD OR FORUM AND YOU WOULD HAVE MANY CUSTOMERS AND WHO KNOWS WHAT GOD WOULD DO? CERTAINLY THERES NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO.
That's good

1 Like

Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Ayoleeboy007: 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
I guys should try it out first if it didn't work u can now troll
Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by anneTIQ(f): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
bukkyemotions:

How did you escape?

1 Like

Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
I just feel like slapping your pastor now for this nonsense. sad
Pentecostal churches of today have destroyed the mindset of several Nigerians especially the youths.
Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
J111333:
I just feel like slapping your pastor now for this nonsense. sad
Pentecostal churches of today have destroyed the mindset of several Nigerians especially the youths.
This is not from any Pentecostal pastor, it a mystery that can change genotype SS or AS to AA.
Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by olatpic(m): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hmm
Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
olatpic:
Hmm
are you hmmming?
Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 25, 2019
It's worth trying...
Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Damitism: 6:44am On Jun 25, 2019
Just when I thought I have seen it all...
Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Adonko(m): 7:02am On Jun 25, 2019
As simple as this may sound and you think op is deluded or high on some cheap weed but I will tell you NO .. Infact the above works if you believe.

I am not a over born again person but I have found out one thing in life everything works with your believe system .

Weather we like it or not there are supernatural powers, I once asked a friend if he believes there are people immune to bullet shots he answered in the affirmative and I asked him is it supposed to be like that naturally he said NO, if you also believe the foregoing then why limit your believe, the answer lies in BELIEVING when you pray.

But most of you here believe in jazz why not this are they all not supernatural.

2 Likes

Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 25, 2019
Adonko:
As simple as this may sound and you think op is deluded or high on some cheap weed but I will tell you NO .. Infact the above works if you believe.

I am not a over born again person but I have found out one thing in life everything works with your believe system .

Weather we like it or not there are supernatural powers, I once asked a friend if he believes there are people immune to bullet shots he answered in the affirmative and I asked him is it supposed to be like that naturally he said NO, if you also believe the foregoing then why limit your believe, the answer lies in BELIEVING when you pray.

But most of you here believe in jazz why not this are they all not supernatural.
You just made a very good point.
Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 25, 2019
Funny post. grin
Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2019
theButterfly:
Funny post. grin
how funny?
Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
Yah
Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
Solve your problem
Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by wike54(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hiv nko
Re: Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days by Kuanku: 8:26am On Jul 15, 2019
Prayers have power and we all know this fact that is why we all pray. Yes, I agree with you that we need to pray for living a better life and for achieving our goals. We must have to utilize the power of being talkiing to our God in the form of praying. Do you believe in prayers?

(1) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE TRUTH -this Is Why Ladies Hate Redpillers By PUSSYHOE / I Need Your Advice / Advice For My Male Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.