Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? (12889 Views)

Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum / The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by landmark86: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
Because it’s primordially sexy. In 2018 I was bedding this one girl who was 24 years of age, she lived with her Aunty, me and her both slept in the same bed together and in the dark things get a bit steamy, as I’m spooning her the heat from her soft ass sets off my arousal goes through the roof, I decide I’ll go under the blankets and go down on her ass, I’ve always been into ass, but never buried my face in it.

I go down and start to smell it, it was clean but very pungent, the smell was intoxicating and enticing, it smelled savory, cheesy and musky, just the stench of a pretty blond girl, just inhaling her anal pheromones got me so excited, I decided to give a taste, the taste was similar to salty butter and bacon grease with the after taste of sugary mac n’ cheese. I tongue 3 inches inside her asshole and experience a coppery and cheesy taste, feeling her adjust and making moaning sounds made me go crazy. I slip the tip of my Alaskan Bull worm inside and it felt amazing, it was slightly greasy, very very warm and tight, I went a bit further and she gasped and jolted away telling me it was starting to hurt, her butt was too tight to go further, so I push it in further and decide to rub one out as I’m 3 inches in, it literally took me 7 seconds before I let loose in her guts, her telling me she could feel it shooting deep inside her and it feeling very good made me shoot more and more, she even backed her ass closer to me inserting it more and we laid there snuggling with it inside her butt for 5 minutes before I pulled out and pulled her shorts up.

One of the best experiences with a girly booty, it honestly beats vaginal by miles.

Una never read anything ehhhhhh, u go hear rubbishhhhh for this section.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
landmark86:
Because it’s primordially sexy. In 2018 I was bedding this one girl who was 24 years of age, she lived with her Aunty, me and her both slept in the same bed together and in the dark things get a bit steamy, as I’m spooning her the heat from her soft ass sets off my arousal goes through the roof, I decide I’ll go under the blankets and go down on her ass, I’ve always been into ass, but never buried my face in it.

I go down and start to smell it, it was clean but very pungent, the smell was intoxicating and enticing, it smelled savory, cheesy and musky, just the stench of a pretty blond girl, just inhaling her anal pheromones got me so excited, I decided to give a taste, the taste was similar to salty butter and bacon grease with the after taste of sugary mac n’ cheese. I tongue 3 inches inside her asshole and experience a coppery and cheesy taste, feeling her adjust and making moaning sounds made me go crazy. I slip the tip of my Alaskan Bull worm inside and it felt amazing, it was slightly greasy, very very warm and tight, I went a bit further and she gasped and jolted away telling me it was starting to hurt, her butt was too tight to go further, so I push it in further and decide to rub one out as I’m 3 inches in, it literally took me 7 seconds before I let loose in her guts, her telling me she could feel it shooting deep inside her and it feeling very good made me shoot more and more, she even backed her ass closer to me inserting it more and we laid there snuggling with it inside her butt for 5 minutes before I pulled out and pulled her shorts up.

One of the best experiences with a girly booty, it honestly beats vaginal by miles.

God why

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by tidalstorm(m): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
Economy don make people start dey eat sheet.
Disgusting fetish.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
landmark86:

Lolzzz
Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
Because your girlfriend has started patronising Jaruma and she's been using Kayamata on you.

Don't worry. very soon, even her sh!t will become the most pleasurable thing you will ever taste with your tongue.

Your destiny is about to take off on a first class flight! Congratulations! angry

Nonsense and midnighter angry

13 Likes

Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by kingxsamz(m): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Weird flex, but okay.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by PabloAndreas(m): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
I‘on know where u copied this from cos we no dy chop bacon or mac n cheese for dis syd...but whoever he is, do well to let him know he‘s a fukking psycopath

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by landmark86: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
tidalstorm:
Economy don make people start dey eat sheet.

Disgusting fetish.

Like say u're excluded grin
Pretender grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by landmark86: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
PabloAndreas:
I‘on know where u copied this from cos we no dy chop bacon or mac n cheese for dis syd...but whoever he is, do well to let him know he‘s a fukking psycopath

Local man
Only use to Ewedu & Amala
Bros wake up

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by habsydiamond(m): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
Op u need to get bread next time undecided incase shit comes out during the process u go just use bread koje ni
Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by YorubaKing: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
angry

Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by ehmmy11(m): 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
grin Wetin person no go hear for this life

Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by landmark86: 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
habsydiamond:
Op u need to get bread next time undecided incase shit comes out during the process u go just use bread koje ni

Correct nigga
U must av be an expert on this grin

Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by landmark86: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
ehmmy11:
grin Wetin person no go hear for this life

U neva here anytin man
Still loading more grin
Is beta u put the blame of Buhari
Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by paix(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
Try the latrines, you'll never be disappointed, her bum will forever be a forgotten issue.
Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by PabloAndreas(m): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
landmark86:

Local man Only use to Ewedu & Amala Bros wake up
Yeah right...i‘on care bruh..this shit‘s copied
Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by habsydiamond(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
landmark86:

Correct nigga
U must av be an expert on this grin
lolzzzz... I no dey lick plate o not to talk of packing plates.
Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by earthsync(f): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lol wtf did I just read. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 18, 2019
This should be in the jokes section.
Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by midnighter(f): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2019
IAmStrange:
Because your girlfriend has started patronising Jaruma and she's been using Kayamata on you.

Don't worry. very soon, even her sh!t will become the most pleasurable thing you will ever taste with your tongue.

Your destiny is about to take off on a first class flight! Congratulations! angry

Nonsense and midnighter angry

Lol you get mind o, mentioning me in this type of thread.

Dont worry, I shall have my revenge cheesy
Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by midnighter(f): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2019
SmellingAnus:
grin grin grin grin

How did I know you would somehow find your way here cheesy

The power of a name!
Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2019
midnighter:

How did I know you would somehow find your way here cheesy

The power of a name!
grin grin grin you can't help but like the person behind the name grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by luvyaself95(m): 11:19am On Dec 19, 2019
She don put your destiny for there.
Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2019
midnighter:

Lol you get mind o, mentioning me in this type of thread.
Dont worry, I shall have my revenge cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Okay, bring it on!!! cheesy
Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
landmark86:

ALL LADIES. I MEAN ALL WOMEN, I MEAN ALL GIRLS, I MEAN ALL FEMALES LOVE TO BE EITHER TICKLED IN THE ANUS, LICKED OR FVCKED IN D ASS. YES ALL WOMEN. GEMINITA1, VIICFUNTOP, POCOHANTAS CAN ATTEST TO THIS FACT WITH WHITE MEN.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by EFULEFU1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
I just committed; I am with my father in laws mother
Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 05, 2020
grin
Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by FreeSpirited: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Season of ass
Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
landmark86:

This is from an American forum. Them talk rubbish pass 9ja. This is probably from 4chan
Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by Ocholu: 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
OP let me be real you, you deserve a spot in a zoo.

The Bob risky's in your area are watching you closely.
Re: Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? by brosom(m): 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
This one na ancestral GOAT grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) / Thanks for reading / How I Lost And Met My Mr Right.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.