Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! (5522 Views)

Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman / Look At What My Husband Has Done! / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Riele(f): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
NLSavage:
I'm just using your signature and twisting it around. You're so last year.
Feminism sucks BTW.

There was nothing feminist about my comment but then you lots hates the truth hence the name calling .
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by NLSavage: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Riele:

There was nothing feminist about my comment but then you lots hates the truth hence the name calling .
you're a man-hater, moderm feminism is man-hating. You're a feminist till further notice. Goodbye

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Riele(f): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
NLSavage:
you're a man-hater, moderm feminism is man-hating. You're a feminist till further notice. Goodbye

Then you're an hypocrite .

Good day .
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Skmoda360(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
Davash222:

Why would a married woman send her photo to a male friend?? For evaluation or what
Since your dad has warned against your husband decision, carry your bags and social media to your dad's house!!
Court next case.....this woman doesn't belong to marriage union....she should go back to sisterhood or spinster...

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Pusyiter(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Constructive Criticism should be accepted
I believe your fidelity is not in doubt but do what your husband said to further prove your love and submissiveness to him
Later, you can ask for a lift on the ban.
The truth must be told, you should not have sent the picture irrespective of the intention.
A word is enough for you
Preciousgirl:
For those crucifying me, both my dad and husband know I am a very decent woman . they know I am not an infidel, so your insults here won't get to me. Be charitable in your advice. I didn't send that guy my picture with a bad intention .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by NLSavage: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Riele:

Then you're an hypocrite .
Good day .
hypocrite in what way. I've finished you already. Gbas Gbos

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Riele(f): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
NLSavage:
hypocrite in what way.
I've finished you already.
Gbas Gbos

You don't know or you're dumb ?

You're an hypocrite to see my comment but tag it feminism knowing fully well that her husband is wrong .
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by NLSavage: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
Riele:

You don't know or you're dumb ?

You're an hypocrite to see my comment but tag it feminism knowing fully well that her husband is wrong .
Gbas Gbos chop your L in peace
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Riele(f): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
NLSavage:
Gbas Gbos chop your L in peace

Typical hypocrite .
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by NLSavage: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
Riele:

Typical hypocrite .
keep wailing.
**sips wine**

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by anonymous1759(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
Riele:
I don't know who made Nigerian men God over women .

Goan marry yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Riele(f): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
anonymous1759:

Goan marry yourself
Goan borrow brain .
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by anonymous1759(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
Riele:

Goan borrow brain .

You need to replace your Fish infested Brain. Every guy sees his female friend as a potential F. U. C. K sending your pic to a friend is wrong As a married person. Except you're doing it for job. The Husband knows what sending pic to another man means.

One of the reasons I dislike Feminist they act smart but are completely Dumb. I'm putting it to you. what will you do seeing your dad, Husband or your sister in law send a pic to their friends if it's not work related ? If you don't want to be answerable to your husband stay in Father's house and live in peace.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
Preciousgirl:
For those crucifying me, both my dad and husband know I am a very decent woman . they know I am not an infidel, so your insults here won't get to me. Be charitable in your advice. I didn't send that guy my picture with a bad intention .
Go and look for work, u troll embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by ashatoda: 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
Preciousgirl:
Because he found out I sent my picture to a male friend
He has ordered me to delete social media entirely before peace will prevail.

I told my dad and he is very upset about it. My dad has warned that I remain on social media. Please advise.

do you read what you wrote? you sent your picture to a male friend. your husband is weak I would have sent you to that male friend. to now add salt to injury your father is commanding that you remain on social media that means your husband is not the Head of his home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Someone that's married sending pictures for wtv reasons to another man who is probably an old work or those dicks in waiting in the modern name of a bestie. This generation of women are the most fvcked. No sense, no OT, no boundaries.. setting themselves up for infidelity. Dating, single or married. Today's Nigerian woman is better off being single. They can't handle the institution of marriage, can't coexist with a man leading them, rebel against anything and everything the marriage places on them & disrespect the fvcking union witnessed by God...

May God preserve the few not yet polluted

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Preciousgirl:
Because he found out I sent my picture to a male friend
He has ordered me to delete social media entirely before peace will prevail.

I told my dad and he is very upset about it. My dad has warned that I remain on social media. Please advise.

Madam you don marry. If not for biz purposes what are you doing on social media.
Delete it. Na you cause am cos he didnt tell you to delete it until now you messed up so obey him cos it obvious you do have anything important to do on social for you to be sending your pics to a man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by vicben27(m): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Preciousgirl:
the problem women generally have is that most of you, never really think of the consequences of ur action before carrying it out. you had no business sending ur pics to a male friend as a married woman there should be limit to everything. Ur husand feels betrayed, and he his thoughting ur Trust, you also acted wrongly reporting him to ur father. Ur father has control over his own home not urs, this are little things that leads to unnecessary breakup in marriages this days. l will suggest you apologize to ur Husband and limit the way ur chat with male friends no husand or man will be comfortable with that, tell him to forgive you promising never to repeat it again. be wise and save ur home, no third parties, you should both be able to iron ur differences without involving others

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by vicben27(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
Riele:
keep quiet there, what Do you know
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by chigoizie7(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
I am here to watch and read people that will tell you never to do it.

However, whatever you decide to do, have it in mind that you are in that marriage alone with your husband and not all those talking trash.

Some people abuse social media.
My younger sister is an example of such people , even as a married woman with three kids. Sometimes she buries her head and thoughts on her phone, while neglecting some of her domestic obligations. I personally deactivated her Facebook.

It depends on how you use those apps, is it affecting your home?.

When my elder sis was still single, she is always online, now that she is married, I haven’t seen her on Facebook for the past 3 months or so, even the message I sent her on WhatsApp she never reply am because she wasn’t online.

All these boils down to you.

I used to abuse them too. Even a girl I know told me that she wants to stop all those social media things that it is affecting her in a negative way. Do not see it that he is just trying to be controlling you or whatever.

A friend of mine encourages the wife to use all social media, because she does business with them, social media is her own shop, he buys data for her all the time.

If you know what is good for you and your home, do it. Your husband cannot just tell you to quit, he must have seen the adverse affect of those apps on your life and his home too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Alexaonfleek: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
Just delete your WhatsApp and Facebook till he calms down,at least for peace to resign.You said in a previous thread that you wanted peace to resign,let the peace reign.
To be honest,I'd feel insecure if my husband sent his pic to another woman.
Maybe next year you can reinstall it again,when you're sure you've gained his trust.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by DenreleDave(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
azimo:
You are married to you husband not ur dad so you must do what ur husband said or you leave his house rubbish

Great man... How are u sir
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by farady(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
[quote author=vicben27 post=85025155]the problem women generally have is that most of you, never really think of the consequences of ur action before carrying it out. you had no business sending ur pics to a male friend as a married woman there should be limit to everything. Ur husand feels betrayed, and he his thoughting ur Trust, you also acted wrongly reporting him to ur father. Ur father has control over his own home not urs, this are little things that leads to unnecessary breakup in marriages this days. l will suggest you apologize to ur Husband and limit the way ur chat with male friends no husand or man will be comfortable with that, tell him to forgive you promising never to repeat it again. be wise and save ur home, no third parties, you should both be able to iron ur differences without involving others/quote]

Very sensible and matured comment.

OP respect your husband directives and also follow the piece of advise given above.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Madam you don marry. If not for biz purposes what are you doing on social media.
Delete it. Na you cause am cos he didnt tell you to delete it until now you messed up so obey him cos it obvious you do have anything important to do on social for you to be sending your pics to a man.

I had to log in to like your post.��
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
beckhart:

I had to log in to like your post.��

Its true na. She's rubbishing her man now.
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Viicfuntop(f): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
Iloveu2:

It must be that he didn't marry you as a VIRGIN. Else that trust will be there. He is afraid that those 'EXs' still wan chop your Toto just as you dey freely give dem before. Left over cun't. Viicfuntop, pocohantas

DECENT GIRL cheesy WHERE DEM DEY?

That is how it usually starts but doesn't mostly end that way after catching feelings along the way. The thing be say e hard to police woman o.

She fit tell you say she go visit patient for hasibit, hospital but wetin she go collect na BABCOCK STYLE. grin Who wan suspect say for hasibit BABCOCKING was in full gear, to the point of swallowing semen tongue

Chai, 'decent' girls and pretense. Riele

Are you alright? Why the hell did you mention me?
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by ArticleBeast: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
NLSavage:
go and marry before you become an old hag.
Awon feminist, oshi.
A 16 years old child should goan marry? That is child abuse. The one you quoted is a kid still influenced by social media. I am hurt that the parents allowed for such at her tender age.
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Feminist!!!!! One spotted undecided
Riele:
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by asahnwaKC: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
I think telling you to delete all your social media is extrem.....what about pictures married women post on their social media...so bcus she's married her life social life be cut off....if truly the pics you sent were of no bad intent...so why will he give such orders....he's an insecure husband.... undecided undecided
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
Preciousgirl:
what do you want us to do? Oya pack come my house. Will you be happy if your husband start sending his pics to girls on social media?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] / Don't Lie. What Came To Your Mind When You Saw This? / Why Do Men Not Last Long During The First Round ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.