Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,791 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! (5534 Views)

Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman / Look At What My Husband Has Done! / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
Naso e dey start nah.
Next una go graduate from picture to video and then to the real thing grin
you are a married woman for Christ sake. Huh
Now that it has come to this
You must drop your pride if you want peace. Involving your father in this case make things even more complicated..
Don't be stubborn listen to him first Do exactly what he told you. After the issue die down you can plead with him later to let you get back online. I believe most women know how to talk to their man.
But then there is no point giving you advice on this forum if you are gonna do whatever is already on your mind

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
NLSavage:

When they're done with feminism they start going to shiloh.
only Shiloh? Some have learnt the skill of blackmailing you into marriage when you just want to smash and go

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by clive2u(m): 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
and we your in-law concur with your husband
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
Preciousgirl:
Because he found out I sent my picture to a male friend
He has ordered me to delete social media entirely before peace will prevail.

I told my dad and he is very upset about it. My dad has warned that I remain on social media. Please advise.

If u wanna marry, marry.. If u wanna be an olosho be an olosho.. My candid advise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by IamSalt: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
NLSavage:

When they're done with feminism they start going to shiloh.

I beg you in the name of merciful mercy, let her be before she start crying. She don't know what is at stake yet, this is how they say rubbish on social media while they will be under the command of a boy 8 to 10 years younger than them in reality.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by IamSalt: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
only Shiloh? Some have learnt the skill of blackmailing you into marriage when you just want to smash and go

grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by bukatyne(f): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
Preciousgirl:

I told my dad and he is very upset about it. My dad has warned that I remain on social media. Please advise.

I seem to remember your story.

We could say your husband is controlling however, you have proven to be a child who needs to be monitored and controlled.

What is your dad's stake in the matter?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Happyguy201: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
Everyone ignore this stupid attention seeker she alap created a foolish threads like this https://www.nairaland.com/5571297/husband-too-jealous

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Collins4u1(m): 1:18am On Dec 19, 2019
He's trying to save you from accidentally falling on another prick.. Who knows he might not forgive you if it happens, so prevention is better than cure.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by tiswell(m): 2:36am On Dec 19, 2019
Preciousgirl:
For those crucifying me, both my dad and husband know I am a very decent woman . they know I am not an infidel, so your insults here won't get to me. Be charitable in your advice. I didn't send that guy my picture with a bad intention .
There is no good intention in a married woman sending her pics to a random guy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by NiCurious: 3:02am On Dec 19, 2019
Not this issue again.
My first reaction was that your husband is acting heavy handed, as a grown woman should be able post whatever in her sober judgement she sees fit. Half of me is curious to see the picture. The other half of me doesn't care, because sifting down, the picture is not the issue.
1. You are old enough to have gotten married, but apparently you are not too old not to ask Dad to intervene in your issues, for you.
2. Your approach sounds like that of a child not getting her way, looking for validation--sorry.
3. The way to resolve this and most other problems, is by engaging your judgement and not asking this question of anyone but yourself: If your husband had sent the equivalent picture of himself to an old female friend of his, would you likewise be upset? If yes, please modify your social media behaviour for peace to reign. If the answer is truly "no", THEN that is a matter to discuss with your husband, as two grown adults.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by bullabong(m): 3:36am On Dec 19, 2019
Preciousgirl:
For those crucifying me, both my dad and husband know I am a very decent woman . they know I am not an infidel, so your insults here won't get to me. Be charitable in your advice. I didn't send that guy my picture with a bad intention .
Speak all you like,this is cheating if you don't know. Sending pics for what? To show you are beautiful to what gain? For him to desire you? Descent my foot! Cheap!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by culf: 4:08am On Dec 19, 2019
another jealous and insecure husband. for now, you should do so to avoid issues.
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by zexy2030(m): 4:18am On Dec 19, 2019
Preciousgirl:

If I was your husband, I will want you to catch me doing same, so you will understand how it pains to do so. At least he paid all the dues on ur head. How much did u pay to marry him na.?
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Innobee99(m): 4:26am On Dec 19, 2019
Riele:

Go and have sense .
I guess U're the one seriously in need of sense

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Riele(f): 5:11am On Dec 19, 2019
Innobee99:
I guess U're the one seriously in need of sense

You're obviously not smart as your signature says .
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Roon9(m): 7:12am On Dec 19, 2019
Davash222:

Why would a married woman send her photo to a male friend?? For evaluation or what
Since your dad has warned against your husband decision, carry your bags and social media to your dad's house!!

Very stupid girl
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Innobee99(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2019
Riele:

You're obviously not smart as your signature says .
I just told u the bitter truth oooo
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2019
bukatyne:

I seem to remember your story.

We could say your husband is controlling however, you have proven to be a child who needs to be monitored and controlled.

What is your dad's stake in the matter?

Can't u see the poster is a troll? grin
And a guy.
Boredom can cause anything. See as he is playing everybody cheesy
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by bukatyne(f): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2019
sassysure:

Can't u see the poster is a troll? grin
And a guy.
Boredom can cause anything. See as he is playing everybody cheesy

The amount of family issues we have had this December ehn, it seems it is a Christmas package.

Na them Sabi.

Thanks for the heads up.
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by wiseone28: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2019
The moment a good girl joined social media probability of to change is 99%.
My girlfriend experience.
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 19, 2019
EbukaHades10:
If he's not the one that bought the phone for u and buys data or airtime for u, tell him to delete his own too

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Riele(f): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
Innobee99:
I just told u the bitter truth oooo

Same here .
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by calabardick(m): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
You can't turn a woe to a housewife, never
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Bitcoinomy(m): 1:02am On Dec 20, 2019
Preciousgirl:

In todays world, Internet is part of our lives either we like it or not. Since your Dad is involved, kinda nice. Dad can request to sit you both down or have a person talk with him since you have involved your Dad. Good luck anyways
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by WorWorBoy: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2019
Allen102:
Are you even married?

Silly troll.
She is undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plus Size Man Goes Unclad For Birthday Photoshoot. PHOTOS / Wife's SOUP Vs Sidechick's SOUP / ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.