Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job (70854 Views)

She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) / The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

Where's prove to backup your claims ?

grin There is no need of prove, it is clear as day light.

But anyway, the CLITORIS has no any other function but for sexual pleasure and it's pleasure nerves are multiple times that of the male penis which functions not for sexual pleasure alone.

In this biological reality, tells alot about which gender is more sexual, hence who finds it difficult the most in keeping their legs crossed.

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by doctest001: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hello guys,

first of all I am a nairalander though I usually dont comment just scroll and read other peoples comment. But this topic and the sincerity of the person writing it has prompted me to taker my time and say something about this. My Brother you are 29 years old and you have clearly stated that you have never had a gf and clearly you feel the need to fill up that space. . . You are absolutely right. There is something a companion can give you that no one else can fill up that void, not just sex.....but love!

Firstly, I have always had girlfriends at least I have been switching from one to the person basically since i was 20years and now am 32 ( am not even married but hey not my story here ) Having a girlfriend am sure you know is not free. You automatically become the head and trust me you will spend on her like you have a car. but nonetheless, you dont have to have money before you can have a girlfiend. I mean, girls generally arent that expensive, careful spending of 20k on any nigerian girl from time to time would definitely keep her smiling, this is buhari regime. so u see, it isnt really money that has kept you from having a girl all this while..........Its you! Women are diffreent and trust me a girl who loves you is not after your money, except life is hard without cash and at least you cant say you cant squeeze out cash once in a while at least until u get a job or steady income. money aint the reason you havent had a girl all this while, be confident ! approach ladies, greet them and let them be for another day. smile...talk not gaze! say something ....keep digging in.........and you will get yourself a lady money or no money...........but bros you go still spend for your girl..........its a must , u go spend dey go!!!!!!!!1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by narit: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
Go and read all ubunja post, you might get few things from there.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by eniorisha(m): 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
smasher1:

If he can't get a graduate job, then he need to go for menial jobs. 2 years without salary and he expects any girl (decent or not) to be interested in him? Impossible. He should go and get a job, start earning salary or income, rent a house no matter how small and the women would come. He is likely living in his parents or someone's home. No woman would look his way.

I'm guilty of dt last part.. I'm in dire need of a serious relationship now, but it seems living in my old family house is scaring them away. It's not as if I can't afford a decent apartment as a bachelor. It's just dt I'm a very conservative young man. I feel, that's only necessary shortly B4 or immediately after my wedding.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=jackals post=85120078]

I used to say it " ugly guys have no place in love. And the funny thing is these ugly dude think they're something in life. Looks go a long way in determining if a man will be successful in life or not. Once I see ugly looking idiot hitting on me, I turn the other way. Even if you're rich, once a guy is ugly, that's the end for him. He has no chance of being successful[/quote]

The MOST FOOLISH comment 2019 goes to you, jackals. Idiot!
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by tot(f): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
14 good pages!

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
SirLiquidGold:
I will go straight to the point. I'm 29years old and I have no girlfriend to call mine. Although when I was in school and during my NYSC some girls do give me attention but the moment we all did POP it was like the world changed for us all. I realized maybe I was too busy getting worried about the future than I should have had more time for women.

All along, my intention was to graduate, have a good job, then go into a serious relationship and get married but reality can be often disappointing.
It's rather unfortunate that no job is forthcoming since I finished service in December, 2017.

I'm very sure you would not believe it if tell you that I'm a virgin because I've never tasted sex all my live. Though i intend getting married at 30 and I've no job yet, I really feel like having a girl in my life now. I feel really lonely waking up alone everyday and hugging my pillow. It's as if nature is craving for what I ought to have had by now.

I need somebody that I can share my thought with, somebody I would be there for and also would be there for me. Guys I know you are wiser than I am, please advise me!!! Just yesterday night I came across a post on front page about "if money was delaying one from getting married and I am really worried
I'm few years more! I can't even remember what I was thinking at 29,certainly not marriage! I planned to marry at 26, i didn't even smell it, tried it this year, it came down crashing, I hope 2020 will do me well.. And some months to mid 30, isn't God great! And in dreams I do see ppl telling me to go and marry!! Well it may take long but It will surely be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by ThatKING(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
Op I admire your sincerity. It takes alot of courage to say everything you have said.

The fact is you need to get a girl before you get a job. That will keep you safe. because from your post, I can deduce you are lonely.

Every aspect in life is a phase. Being in a relationship doesn't need to start with money. Being in a relationship can even motivate you to work hard and plan ahead.

I believe this your post will help other men come out and post things that ego will naturally make them hide

2 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by tompat86(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Guy, I love you, love your write up, love your sense of humour, love how you think and how you put it on paper.

You just summed it up. You literally just wrote what a lot of folks have been and are currently going through.

The way you delivered it poetically is what I call "class"
Thanks man
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Coolgent(m): 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
My friend dont waste your time on Women, get money first
I assure u women will even pay someone to get you contact number.
Search for regina deniel and see her SWEETHEART
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by chaloskyx: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
go and spend your time applying for jobs rather than ranting here on social media

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by bukkielee(m): 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
ShenTeh:

Have you checked out 19?
Haaaa. Those ones are very unpredictable and could easily be swindled into all sort of mannerless acts like drugs and fraud.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Slimdada(m): 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
My brother get a job first,next year me I will be 29 yet to have a gf but currently working

Money makes the world go round...
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Seuntek(m): 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
OP i will give u 3 basic facts about life and women. U can take it to bank. (1) women like comfort, i don't want to talk much about this, but let me give u an example. There were 3 ladies in my street that were in my mind to lay some months ago, but they were doing shakara. I waa able to fix a 1.5hp AC in my room last week, can u believe 2 out of these ladies have slept in my room with serious nacking, the 3rd one is already showing sign of commitment. What's the point, money is good.

(2) if u can't afford to take good care of yourself, there's no need thinking about getting a girlfriend. If u are lucky to meet a lady who can bear with u when u are broke, it is because she has no bad friends. Unfortunately 98% of ladies have bad friends.

(3)No money, no friend..... Try to get money. This will boost ur confidence. Try to fix up ur room. Get correct Home theater, Plasma TV, good bed, if possible AC...nobody likes to suffer.... Shalom

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Vega100: 12:23am On Dec 23, 2019
SirLiquidGold:
I will go straight to the point. I'm 29years old and I have no girlfriend to call mine. Although when I was in school and during my NYSC some girls do give me attention but the moment we all did POP it was like the world changed for us all. I realized maybe I was too busy getting worried about the future than I should have had more time for women.

All along, my intention was to graduate, have a good job, then go into a serious relationship and get married but reality can be often disappointing.
It's rather unfortunate that no job is forthcoming since I finished service in December, 2017.

I'm very sure you would not believe it if tell you that I'm a virgin because I've never tasted sex all my live. Though i intend getting married at 30 and I've no job yet, I really feel like having a girl in my life now. I feel really lonely waking up alone everyday and hugging my pillow. It's as if nature is craving for what I ought to have had by now.

I need somebody that I can share my thought with, somebody I would be there for and also would be there for me. Guys I know you are wiser than I am, please advise me!!! Just yesterday night I came across a post on front page about "if money was delaying one from getting married and I am really worried
My brother, it isn't about Job. Me at 32 , I have no woman in my life as well, it isn't about the money or good Job, I have both of them well.
The problem is finding a good woman...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 23, 2019
Yemtech Plumbing Solutions is a household and office plumber specializing on plumbing repair, installations, maintenance service solutions.

Call us today for whichever service you want

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Stewart883(m): 5:06am On Dec 23, 2019
Vega100:

My brother, it isn't about Job. Me at 32 , I have no woman in my life as well, it isn't about the money or good Job, I have both of them well.
The problem is finding a good woman...

Thank you my brother. That's what the Young folks here fail to understand..... The problem here is finding a good woman!
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by SirLiquidGold: 6:46am On Dec 23, 2019
jackals:

I used to say it " ugly guys have no place in love . And the funny thing is these ugly dude think they're something in life. Looks go a long way in determining if a man will be successful in life or not. Once I see ugly looking idiot hitting on me, I turn the other way. Even if you're rich, once a guy is ugly, that's the end for him. He has no chance of being successful
trust me on the scale of 1to 10, I would confidently fit in 7.
I am good looking
It has nothing to do with being ugly
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by babyfaceafrica: 7:54am On Dec 23, 2019
doctest001:
Hello guys,

first of all I am a nairalander though I usually dont comment just scroll and read other peoples comment. But this topic and the sincerity of the person writing it has prompted me to taker my time and say something about this. My Brother you are 29 years old and you have clearly stated that you have never had a gf and clearly you feel the need to fill up that space. . . You are absolutely right. There is something a companion can give you that no one else can fill up that void, not just sex.....but love!

Firstly, I have always had girlfriends at least I have been switching from one to the person basically since i was 20years and now am 32 ( am not even married but hey not my story here ) Having a girlfriend am sure you know is not free. You automatically become the head and trust me you will spend on her like you have a car. but nonetheless, you dont have to have money before you can have a girlfiend. I mean, girls generally arent that expensive, careful spending of 20k on any nigerian girl from time to time would definitely keep her smiling, this is buhari regime. so u see, it isnt really money that has kept you from having a girl all this while..........Its you! Women are diffreent and trust me a girl who loves you is not after your money, except life is hard without cash and at least you cant say you cant squeeze out cash once in a while at least until u get a job or steady income. money aint the reason you havent had a girl all this while, be confident ! approach ladies, greet them and let them be for another day. smile...talk not gaze! say something ....keep digging in.........and you will get yourself a lady money or no money...........but bros you go still spend for your girl..........its a must , u go spend dey go!!!!!!!!1

He does not have good job and he should cough out 20k to service his gf..... It is not fair ó... He has brothers and sisters and parents, how will he settle them?.. He should get his life sorted out first!

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by babyfaceafrica: 7:56am On Dec 23, 2019
ThatKING:
Op I admire your sincerity. It takes alot of courage to say everything you have said.

The fact is you need to get a girl before you get a job. That will keep you safe. because from your post, I can deduce you are lonely.

Every aspect in life is a phase. Being in a relationship doesn't need to start with money. Being in a relationship can even motivate you to work hard and plan ahead.

I believe this your post will help other men come out and post things that ego will naturally make them hide

The problem is he can't get a gal of his taste now in his precarious financial disposite.. Unless he lowers his level, so because he no get money, he should eat ponmo, instead of turkey
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by yeme7(m): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2019
Well to my own story in relates to ur story I'm 29 just finished service,, where I did my service was were I meant my gf which I'm dating right now, I don't have money but this girl love me till die.... She's a student, and I m in long distance relationship this girl could call me and also make me feel as if I'm there with her, to cut the story short, money is not what u need, u need someone that would love u the way u r someone that will understand being Jobless, u r not going to be Jobless forever but a very short time... Just open yur mind for love to come in...

2 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by lovemaths(f): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2019
No romance without finance.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by maasoap(m): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2019
eniorisha:

Boss, nah me u describe up there. It just seems as if I'm getting uglier, more introvert, & more indoor by d day at dt age. Even pepper sellers, vocation apprentice & school dropout now play hard to get for me.

I'm already thinking if I'll ever get a lady to accept to date & marry me now. I'm 35 & 4 months now.

Hmmm! I've seen people who had passed through that road. Even with money, it gets difficult to attract the ones you would have preferred.
The solution is that you should keep on trying, more frequently. Have as many female friends on your Facebook, the type you will like to marry, avoid students, those who are not far away from your city. Try to start conversations with as many of them as possible. Along the line, try to change the conversation. You might be lucky but you will need to be patient and relentless. Girls are there looking for husbands, trust me. Good luck
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2019
Getting a girl to marry is important but I think that shouldn't be your priority right now. Please check your mail and reply me ASAP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by maasoap(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2019
[code][/code]
babyfaceafrica:

He does not have good job and he should cough out 20k to service his gf..... It is not fair ó... He has brothers and sisters and parents, how will he settle them?.. He should get his life sorted out first!

At this stage in his life with this desire of his, spending on a girl should be prioritised above spending on his sisters, brothers or parents. They can wait, his happiness should come first
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by maasoap(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2019
eniorisha:

I'm guilty of dt last part.. I'm in dire need of a serious relationship now, but it seems living in my old family house is scaring them away. It's not as if I can't afford a decent apartment as a bachelor. It's just dt I'm a very conservative young man. I feel, that's only necessary shortly B4 or immediately after my wedding.

It could be part of the reason but not absolute. I had a girl who wouldn't bring her friends to my house because it was a family house, she said it. Then, I had another one who lived with me in the same house after the wedding until we moved out.
So, getting another apartment will help, just anything you can afford.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2019
eniorisha:

Boss, nah me u describe up there. It just seems as if I'm getting uglier, more introvert, & more indoor by d day at dt age. Even pepper sellers, vocation apprentice & school dropout now play hard to get for me.

I'm already thinking if I'll ever get a lady to accept to date & marry me now. I'm 35 & 4 months now.

Why are you toasting pepper sellers Nitori olorun ehn!?
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 23, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

Someone says money isn't the reason, he then went further to say you can spend 20k from time to time ( that's like almost every month).

20k * 12 = 220k or less in a year.

Yeah right, you don't need money cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by babyfaceafrica: 10:33am On Dec 23, 2019
maasoap:
[code][/code]

At this stage in his life with this desire of his, spending on a girl should be prioritised above spending on his sisters, brothers or parents. They can wait, his happiness should come first

this desire of his, spending on a girl should be prioritised above spending on his sisters, brothers or parents.

Hahaha...it is well
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by babyfaceafrica: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2019
truthsayer009:

Someone says money isn't the reason, he then went further to say you can spend 20k from time to time ( that's like almost every month).

20k * 12 = 220k or less in a year.

Yeah right, you don't need money cheesy

Bàbá, I just tire
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 23, 2019
pcguru1:

Raw truth my brother , no one cares be the nicest man on this world, if you can't take care of some financial issues. Mehn no one will look your side.
sir im at the crossroad of my life now. have lost everything
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2019
Ironman15:
sir im at the crossroad of my life now. have lost everything

Sorry can't help you at this moment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures At River Niger Bridge, Onitsha / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.