Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,510 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women (10099 Views)

People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says / She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. / His Huge Anaconda Has Totally Damaged Me But I Refuse To Accept Breakup - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by babyfaceafrica: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

The problem with guys/men is they don't know when a woman loves them. They just force themselves until the lady ( not all though) out pity agrees to date them. That is why she can easily go back to her ex or another guy without her conscience pricking her.

My advice to guys. When chiking a lady and she keeps posting you saying I'll think about it, give me some time, shes doesn't love you and peradventure she eventually agrees to date you due to pressure, her mind will not be 100% with you as she'll still be on the look out for that man she truly loves or that can occupy that place in her heart.
A lady who loves you will agree to your advances immediately. So take note to avoid stories that touch the heart.

Una too dey rush person.�

A lady who loves you will agree to your advances immediately. So take note to avoid stories that touch the heart.

Where did this come from?.. Stop misleading men please!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by davillian(m): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2019
don't try to impress Women with money
Don't show her a penny
You will know if she really likes you or not...
Most of them will leave when they make demands and you don't give them a penny for 3months.

1 Like

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by apatheticme(f): 9:09am On Dec 20, 2019
bigpriik:
Two months ago there is this friend of mine who fell in love with a girl,I warned this my guy earlier about falling in love because women cannot be satisfied ,but as usual they always don't like hearing from me not their fault though they are not on nairaland despite how much I tell them about how educative this site is.my friend loves this girl to stupor and he is this jealous type that can kill for a girl (literally).

Their relationship progressed to two months I wouldn't lie I became jealous of my guy because their love was getting so strong ,in fact it got to point I started feeling bad that I am getting too uptight with women because of the things I read and learn here i was thinking maybe i should loosen up to women a bit so I can find true love like my friend everything isn't always a game.the girls birthday was on the 14 of December which was last week my friend told me the plans he had for the girl he wanted to buy her iPhone Xmas (this is a guy the couldn't lend me money to buy laptop).

Exactly on the 28th of November my friend came home looking so devasted and emotionally down he was even drunk he met me outside and call me to come inside his room on getting there he showed me his girls phone were he saw dirty chats she was having with her ex boyfriend I was shocked to pieces because I never believed she could such a thing,we went ahead to call the guy ,the guy been a guyman like me told us straight up that he was nacking the girl back to back my friend went mad he told my friend not to take the relationship serious that she is only good for fuuckmfuckmate.that day I lost all the trust I had for women , my heart became stronger .thank God I didn't comprise my mindset of women MY friend was depressed for two weeks before moving on .I ave seen my friends babes cheat and lie so .so my point is if a girl so innocent as this girl can do such a thing then the risk is not worth it.

This is What you guys should know about women.

1) A pretty woman doesnot love unless she is very young and unexposed.

2)most men enter relationship plainheartedly but women see relationships as a game so they don't want to loose.

That's how you people will flood nairaland with stories everywhere shouting 'Nigerian girls', yet people are getting married to these same Nigerian girls every weekend and are living fine.

Morally bankrupt youths everywhere!

Relationship, fv..ck related topics everyday, no youth or youth forum is talking about entrepreneurship, agrobusiness, solutions to our power issues, renewable energy, education, health etc

The only thing they know is to curse buhari, display stark ignorance on salient issues, bash Nigerian women, talk about fake ass celebs and shout marlians, yet they want governance handed over to them, at this rate how will government take youths serious!

I fear for the upcoming generation!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by babyfaceafrica: 9:10am On Dec 20, 2019
ojuu4u:

Try to read entire comment and not segment, she said #when guy puts lady under intense pressure, out of pity, she may give in to date u # so not that they don't knw what they do but guys on many occasions forced, ..... gift , give her money, calling and text her frequent, paying her visit always. Etc .Any gender can fall/confuse under such intense pressure.

If u read BTW the line, its obvious the guy in question, bought his way to the girl heart , girl he dated less than 2 months......buying iPhone for her, thinking he could get her heart tru expensive gifts and that's not how God designed woman heart.

Maga will be spending lover will be Chopin mugu hard earned cash

Very false
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by ojuu4u(m): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

Very false

Guys/men that sleep with anything under skirts including siblings knw what they want now, its only girls that don't knw what they want
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 20, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

My opinion.
What's your opinion?
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by pryme(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2019
donbachi:
Her ex said that to make ur friend dislike and see her as a cheat..to enable him have her all to himself and u guys fell for it.

Honestly am amazed how you can even load a recharge card.
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Vicboy1(m): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2019
But big priik was he de one that chose the girl or the girl chose him?
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Madlov3: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

The problem with guys/men is they don't know when a woman loves them. They just force themselves until the lady ( not all though) out pity agrees to date them. That is why she can easily go back to her ex or another guy without her conscience pricking her.

My advice to guys. When chiking a lady and she keeps posting you saying I'll think about it, give me some time, shes doesn't love you and peradventure she eventually agrees to date you due to pressure, her mind will not be 100% with you as she'll still be on the look out for that man she truly loves or that can occupy that place in her heart.

We just reason alike! You too much! The maximum i can ask a girl out is 3 weeks! After that i move on
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Madlov3: 9:55am On Dec 20, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

it’s true
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by donbachi(m): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2019
lekani4real:

Indeed...what about the dirty chats between the girlfriend and her ex.
u see d chat?..there are many chats in social media and he can come up with one if them.
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2019
So many stories on nairaland lately
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by abbatoir(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2019
Woman!... what a mysterious creature

1 Like

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 20, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

@ your first paragraph.. Doesn't make sense cos I don't see how ones choice to keep herself or be reserved means she's boring.
Talking about being cute, non of your girlfriends, past and present is as cute as I am, its not boast.
Please learn to be diplomatic when talking to someone.

I dont even care about your opinion in the second paragraph cos the first already soiled everything.

I'm out!

O funny !! you call been single for 8yrs, reserved, lol ! aunty you must be an epitome of boredom, i don't care if you are miss indian every year sef, most of my EXes are happily married cos they av a beautiful mind and my bae is the most fun person to be with, i'll pick her ova a boring miss indian @evry chance i get. read that 2nd paragraph again it might help.
You are here forming miss indian whilst ur mom is stand in for you @ every shiloh.
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by onwuakpachris(m): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2019
hmm..
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Jozzy4: 11:03am On Dec 20, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

They will never agree with you, I repeat they will never agree with you, this guys always want to tow that lane of heartbreak for themselves.

You just reveal to them a deadly secret here . But only those who know can decode

Seriously, I like your knowledge on this aspect ... Can we talk further, am even using some of your points here as WhatsApp status ? Chat me on Whatsapp

I will remove the number soon
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Jozzy4: 11:08am On Dec 20, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

Fact ! She will make it easier for you ... So much easier because she loved you already . I can relate with what she said, sometimes she may even start the whole thing that will lead to you wooing her . It's hard to explain anyway
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 20, 2019
2 rules

Don't take any girl serious till you are married to her. Just because she looks innocent doesn't mean she is, never judge a book by its cover.

Never try to win a girls heart with money, use only your personality and always remember they love the bad boys.
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by vicben27(m): 11:11am On Dec 20, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Its a lie. Women know what they want or have you been in our circle before to really know what we want?

Don't let any girl deceive you. There's nothing like looking cheap at the wooing stage where you love a guy truly. No woman will even think of such if she's truly into you at this stage.

The only time a girl that loves you will not want to appear cheap is when you want to sleep with her so early in the relationship or even on your first outing (crazy) then she can say no and that is fin. In that case it doesn't mean she's not into you. They are both different scenarios.

Got that?
loving someone truely take's a little time, after some observations and accessing the characters and qualities you admire in that individual soo when planning ur next relationship don't just fall in Love, like the individual first, then from then you can let the love flow when you are a little sure the individual is Not a player to some extent. this write up is with regards to ur previous text
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by cruzydal(m): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Oga I’ve been in this kinda situation before . My ex didn’t have up to 10 contacts on her phone . She loved me so much .as I left she started fucking her ex .:she even brought him to stay in the house I rented for her . I didn’t believe it when people told me . Cause she clears chats . I had to take the guys phone and read chats . I wanted to run mad . I didn’t sleep for 3 days . U see women eh forget dem . They are almost the same .

4 Likes

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Jozzy4: 11:13am On Dec 20, 2019
slizzyb:

Correct, but why love out of pity? Same thing happened to my last relationship. After like 18months ur telling me dat u loved out of pity. Not only guys waste girls time. Any gal dat will complain dat a guy wasted her time is mad.

So sorry about that BRO, but truth be told some guys caused it . ( I don't mean in your case too ) , No matter how she gave the signs of non interest, they will never back off, They will impress her with cash, more cash and more cash and gift, since she is human , she may give in to the temptation to get those gifts and cash since she also HAVE her personal expenses to deal with . And agree out of pity and selfish gain.

But trust me, her heart isn't there

2 Likes

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Jozzy4: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Yeah.. Well like I said, not all girls will agree to date you if they dont like you but some will cause they'll prolly just want that man figure in their life. So they give in.

As for me, I can't do it. In fact, ive been without a guy for 6 to 8 years and that was before I met the last one I finally fell in love with. It didn't take him more than a day to woo me as compared to those who were trying all through the eight years I was without a relationship. So that is why I know you can't force it. No matter how nice the guy is. And now 3years after my last relationship, I've been without a man. like seriously .... I can't date or court for courting sakes. I must love that fellow. So no matter how long it will take me to find that someone, I'll rather wait than lead a man on, knowing fully well that I'm not into him 100%.
If you have tasted/felt true love, you'll know its worth it than being with someone you dont feel a thing for

Its just our little secrets I'm letting out.

I have a friend like this, very pretty .. But no matter how many guys are after her, until her heart chose or fell for any , no relationship . She even sometimes do not love any of those impressing her but someone else . Lol , she just can't click the yes button when her heart isn't there. And yeah, she too has been single for many times due to this policy. But she said her Joy is more important

1 Like

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Jozzy4: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

How am I feeling like I own the London bridge? For advising ir warning you ahead?
Ok. Keep making the same mistakes over and over again. Your loss not mine.
The real problem is some have never experience a woman loving them .. it's always them spending and impressing to get attention, so it's hard to understand what u are saying . grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Jozzy4: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Its a lie. Women know what they want or have you been in our circle before to really know what we want?

Don't let any girl deceive you. There's nothing like looking cheap at the wooing stage where you love a guy truly. No woman will even think of such if she's truly into you at this stage.

The only time a girl that loves you will not want to appear cheap is when you want to sleep with her so early in the relationship or even on your first outing (crazy) then she can say no and that is fin. In that case it doesn't mean she's not into you. They are both different scenarios.

Got that?

You are revealing some real big secrets . Pure fact .
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2019
ericsmith:

O funny !! you call been single for 8yrs, reserved, lol ! aunty you must be an epitome of boredom, i don't care if you are miss indian every year sef, most of my EXes are happily married cos they av a beautiful mind and my bae is the most fun person to be with, i'll pick her ova a boring miss indian @evry chance i get. read that 2nd paragraph again it might help.
You are here forming miss indian whilst ur mom is stand in for you @ every shiloh.

Hahahaaa... Its very easy to spot an underage man.

Since your whole life is dependent on dating and and undating girls hence the numerous exs, I say big congratulations on your dumb "achievement".

Speaking of boredom, I'm not cos I got an active fun-filled life as dating doesnt determine ones happiness.

Its you who's boring for you to have so many ex's here and there. Thank goodness you admitted they're happily married; obviously they were never happy with your boring ass.

Yes I reserved myself for 8 years to avoid your likes that are boring to hell.

Your mates are boasting about great achievement in life, you're here boasting of a relationship I'm sure you're not happy with. Reason you're here stalking every girl and seeking their attention by mentioning them. I know your type.
Please enough of the advert. I'm not interested.

Don't mention me again.
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Skmoda360(m): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2019
youngking22:
please who else saw the iPhone Xmas, me am rolling on the flour cause of laughter
Laugh wan kill me here too
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 20, 2019
Jozzy4:

I have a friend like this, very pretty .. But no matter how many guys are after her, until her heart chose or fell for any , no relationship . She even sometimes do not love any of those impressing her but someone else . Lol , she just can't click the yes button when her heart isn't there. And yeah, she too has been single for many times due to this policy. But she said her Joy is more important

Exactly my point!
My happiness matters. Cant come and be wasting somebody's time and be deceiving myself just to feel among.
Im like being real to myself and those around me.
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Jozzy4: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Exactly my point!
My happiness matters. Cant come and be wasting somebody's time and be deceiving myself just to feel among.
Im like being real to myself and those around me.

#Thumbs up

Gotten that number ? Cos am removing soon
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 20, 2019
Jozzy4:

They will never agree with you, I repeat they will never agree with you, this guys always want to tow that lane of heartbreak for themselves.

You just reveal to them a deadly secret here . But only those who know can decode

Seriously, I like your knowledge on this aspect ... Can we talk further, am even using some of your points here as WhatsApp status ? Chat me on Whatsapp

I will remove the number soon

Mehnn you be guy wey sorji and I like you for it.
They will not listen. If you Chike a woman today, she will go home and begin to asses you with a mental picrure of you in her head to know if shes attracted to you.
Thats the first thing and if she's not, forget it. Shes not moving an inch with you. If you like be a father Christmas to her, kill your current girl friend for her, nothing! Only pretenders will want to accept you even when you dont pass their assessment. Which is the ops case.

Let them continue. Ive said my own.

1 Like

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 20, 2019
Jozzy4:

#Thumbs up

Gotten that number ? Cos am removing soon

Yes copied. You can take it down.
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Hahahaaa... Its very easy to spot an underage man.

Since your whole life is dependent on dating and and undating girls hence the numerous exs, I say big congratulations on your dumb "achievement".

Speaking of boredom, I'm not cos I got an active fun-filled life as dating doesnt determine ones happiness.

Its you who's boring for you to have so many ex's here and there. Thank goodness you admitted they're happily married; obviously they were never happy with your boring ass.

Yes I reserved myself for 8 years to avoid your likes that are boring to hell.

Your mates are boasting about great achievement in life, you're here boasting of a relationship I'm sure you're not happy with. Reason you're here stalking every girl and seeking their attention by mentioning them. I know your type.
Please enough of the advert. I'm not interested.

Don't mention me again.

funny enough there is no adjective as "overaged man " could av hurt if u called a "boy" grin
yeah most of my exes are happily married ,buh @every chance i giv they look 4ward to hang out with me ... even there husbands knw my name.
You preserved ursef fr 8yrs becos yu see love frm one point of view, must be @ 1st sight that is what i stand to correct fr d young ones ... love culd happen @the middle , "ever heard sweet in d middle" fallin in luv with sum1 u thot u culd neva neva love is sweeter than disney luv u hope for.
must you add prefix to evrytin which one be "great' achievement again, aids don get cure abi boiz don invent wireless 24hrs electricity grin my vibe alone shuld tell u i am handsome n happy, gettin it .. now that is an advert grin count ur ova riped sef out. caio
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Gabson001(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
LOVE IS SCAM
WHO LOVE EPP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This Bad Girl O! / How You Could Make Up To #5000naira Daily With A Small Start Up Capital Of #1000 / Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.