Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. (7729 Views)

Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) / CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by Ayodeji95(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
A condom is a thin piece of rubbery material that fits over a man’s private part (male genitals) during sex. When used correctly, it prevents HIV, as well as pregnancy and most STIs. The most popular and common type of condom is made from a thin latex (rubber).
Although some STIs may also be transmitted through skin-to-skin contact (e.g. genital scars), condoms still minimize the risk of many of these infections.
There are different types of girls with whom you as a man absolutely need to use a condom for during sexual intercourse. The list are as follows;
1. The girl that has tattoo on her body
2. The girl that turns off her phone whenever she's with you
3. The girl that drinks beer like 2-3 bottles. My brother use protection for your inner peace.
4. Be minding of any girl that take your shirt off by herself
5. If she proposes to give you the pipe
6. The girl that doesn't ask or request for a condom before sex.
7. The girl that has short hair and also dyed it.
8. If she wears tight jeans to your house. My brother double the protection.
9. The girl that doesn't sigh or give any "NO"reaction when you touch her. My man you need to triple the hell out of that protection.
10. The girl that lives alone. This is their top boss. You need to be extra protected.
12. she travels frequently to to go to bukavu, Kigali, oicha, blessed, Abidjan, yaoundé, Kampala, butembo and others while she doesn't have the family there
13. If the girl works in a callbox / hair salon, bar.
14. If she is a student but already has a 10-Year-old child, my brother use condom.
15. If the girl is the type that loves and wears g-strings.
16. If she is under 30 years old but has knowledge at the police level
17. If she's the type that wears pearls/ waistbeads on the hip
18. If she screams in the streets
19. If she has a lot of male friends on facebook
20. If she supports an influential politician and wants to do politics
21. If she has a ring on her nose and chain at the foot
22. If she likes to say that all men are the same
23. If she takes this post personally, triple the condoms my brother
Thank you for your attention.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by habsydiamond(m): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
Who is now left That means na to dey use condom with everybody then undecided undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by BOSSkesh(m): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
Olosho everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by ghettokid1(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
Good writeup

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by IamPlato(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
guys like you no get straight prick again.

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by donbachi(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
For u to know all types of girls....i hereby crown u "Ashawo Man Of The Year"...congrats bro.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by Quality20(m): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
pls tell me more about a girl having thousands of Facebook friends?

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by MickeyMichael1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
hmmm thanks alot my bro you really done it so much.
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by iTearHerToto: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
8. If she wears tight jeans to your house. My brother double the protection

Exactly where I throwed up on the trash. Tell her to tie wrapper na

Pukesangry

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by bestabigaelever(f): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
ghettokid1:
Good writeup
There's nothing good about that
From experience, those girls u think are good, they are the baddest and they have hiv too

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by ghettokid1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
bestabigaelever:

From experience, those girls u think are good, they are the baddest and they have hiv too
exactly! especially all those church goers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by Bluethong: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
The post doesn't makes any sense. The disease no dey show for face. So all this your list are void.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by CountOlaf: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
Stupid ass post

1 Like

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by chigoizie7(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
Fallacies

1 Like

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by maklelemakukula(m): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
Was about to insult the OP, then I saw the sarcasm grin grin

Nice one op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by bob55dave(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
Bluethong:
The post doesn't makes any sense. The disease no dey show for face. So all this your list are void.

U said if she is pained about this post we should use condom

O boy this one is painned o grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by calabardick(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
OP, where do we go from here?
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
Bluethong:

It's precautionary, believe me OP hit a lot of on targets in that post even though it looks cheap

5 Likes

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by culf: 12:24am On Dec 20, 2019
you're suppose to use condom for any lady that is not your partner (trusted partner).

1 Like

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by Universe8888(m): 12:29am On Dec 20, 2019
Op,
some of those girls u mentioned need polythene bag and not just condom

1 Like

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by Joystark(f): 12:50am On Dec 20, 2019
OP...

Now that you have tested many waters...
What category do you fall under?
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by saasala(m): 12:57am On Dec 20, 2019
I know a guy who has been using condom all his life.

The first time a condom broke while thrusting, he got HIV.

Las las something must kill a man.
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by mrbyron(m): 5:18am On Dec 20, 2019
The quiet girls are usually the fuckaholics and the noisy ones who act as if they know it all are the most innocent ones. Thank me later cool

1 Like

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by ITbomb(m): 5:48am On Dec 20, 2019
I will definitely use a condom next time sad
Bluethong:
23. If she takes this post personally, triple the condoms my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by juniorjoe(m): 7:45am On Dec 20, 2019
you for just say make we use condom for very girl we blip.
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by Heloct(f): 7:54am On Dec 20, 2019
Mtcheeew. So wearing tight Jeans and g string is bad.
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by ITbomb(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2019
Heloct:
Mtcheeew. So wearing tight Jeans and g string is bad.
By their DP, you shall know them
Guys, triple the condoms on this one

1 Like

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by Deandean: 7:59am On Dec 20, 2019
grin
bestabigaelever:

what motherfucking experience ...true any gal fit get otomopo 4 toto..bt d list helps us filter the obviously damaged goods...its called risk mitigation....u can b killed in America,u can b killed in Iraq.. .but where would you be more cautious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by Clinghton: 8:00am On Dec 20, 2019
I don't understand No5
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by kennykg(m): 8:05am On Dec 20, 2019
This is a low grade minded post with zero exposure to life and understanding.
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by WrathOfHadez(m): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2019
bestabigaelever:

you're as guilty as sin.
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2019
Hahahaha that last point though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! / How To Get Your Ex Girl Friend Back From Another Guy! / Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.