Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me (42183 Views)

Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader / Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Preetychina22(m): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
hold your peace you fuckd up regular scumbag. Who re you in the society? C'mmon go and jump in lagoon of death nd get eaten by d fishes. Who re u to quote me in such a disrespectful manner. I do not blame you its bcus we re nairalanders together. Fuckin bloody commoner!

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Preetychina22(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2019
charliboy654:

See akwa ibom and rivers are not better than Delta.
Lagos earn 10 times what Delta State earn so u can't compare Lagos to Delta.
It's actually the opposite. Both states are better than Delta state. No competition at all.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Cyberterror: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2019
From what I am seeing, Okowa's legacy will be abandoned projects. Ibori has a legacy of massive road projects and oil&gas investments. Uduaghan has legacy of massive school modernization and Asaba airport. Okowa is busy sharing appointments up and down to his cronies who aided his rigging into office while all the roads in the state are in shambles.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Iriruaga100(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
OGOR Kingdom the oldest throne in urhobo land. Uduaghan left office with d cars without even releasing 1 to d palace of d late chairman of the monarchs that worked for it. Right now the king of Oghara kingdom near sapele is itsekiri man that uduaghan forcefully imposed on us. He was a very bad man to our royal fathers n deltans generally.

Can you substantiate your claim sir? Giving out cars to king is not the duty of any government..
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2019
SadiqBabaSani:
Their Problem, Delta States politicians re Som of the biggest crooks we av in d con3
Ibori was the best Governor Delta State has had and according to Nuhu Ribadu, the former EFCC boss he 70% of the state allocation was being looted by him and his cronies.
Delta State based on thee allocation it has received should look like Dubai. The Governors past and present are kingpins of corruption.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2019
SadiqBabaSani:
Their Problem, Delta States politicians re Som of the biggest crooks we av in d con3
Ibori was the best Governor Delta State has had and according to Nuhu Ribadu, the former EFCC boss-70% of the state allocation was being looted by him and his cronies.
Delta State based on the allocation it has received since 1999,should look like Dubai. The Governors past and present are kingpins of corruption.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 21, 2019
Preetychina22:

It's actually the opposite. Both states are better than Delta state. No competition at all.
Not true, u can say ph is developed than asaba, doesn't mean the whole of rivers state is better than Delta.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 21, 2019
healthserve:

When you no go read u derstand. Add your state igr and allocations and then make the comparisms with Lagos

Out
You do the calculations, Delta allocation plus igr is up to Lagos State igr alone.
At least u agree Lagos has a very large igr compared to other states. Next time learn b4 involving yourself in an argument
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by healthserve(m): 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
charliboy654:

You do the calculations, Delta allocation plus igr is up to Lagos State igr alone.
At least u agree Lagos has a very large igr compared to other states. Next time learn b4 involving yourself in an argument

You fool's won't have sense. Now I won't reply you after this. Now if a state has 50 billion igr and 35 billion monthly location and another 300 billion and monthly allocation of 10 billion that's 85 billion against 310 billion. With proper financial management 85 billion can approach the money market and i cure the same figure 300 billion attains and device repayment strictures

Now Get the fvck out of my mentions. You're as dumb and as follish as your foolish bran dead politicians who can never think. Rubbish
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
healthserve:

You fool's won't have sense. Now I won't reply you after this. Now if a state has 50 billion igr and 35 billion monthly location and another 300 billion and monthly allocation of 10 billion that's 85 billion against 310 billion. With proper financial management 85 billion can approach the money market and i cure the same figure 300 billion attains and device repayment strictures

Now Get the fvck out of my mentions. You're as dumb and as follish as your foolish bran dead politicians who can never think. Rubbish
So finally u agree with me. U could have easily say Delta State doesn't manage it's financial resources properly but earlier on u were arguing with me that Delta and Lagos had the same igr. Our initial argument was about Lagos and Delta igr and u finally agree that Delta igr plus monthly allocation is not up to Lagos igr alone. No need for the insult just accept u were wrong and u have learnt instead of trying to Change the topic to finical management.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by healthserve(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
charliboy654:

So finally u agree with me. U could have easily say Delta State doesn't manage it's financial resources properly but earlier on u were arguing with me that Delta and Lagos had the same igr. Our initial argument was about Lagos and Delta igr and u finally agree that Delta igr plus monthly allocation is not up to Lagos igr alone. No need for the insult just accept u were wrong and u have learnt instead of trying to Change the topic to finical management.

No. I enlightened you on one of the strategies for better management which I've been stating all along that you have mediocre leadership in power. I have over fifty of such strategies to better that state even with the same exact amount of revenue. So na wetin we dey yarn.abeg swerve Co. It for my lane
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
govt power of uduaghan was fully used. On the day of his coronation/presentation of staff of office by govnor. There was very heavy security presence. Armies, jtf, police, civil defence etc where all there to make sure that no crises ensued during the illegal events. He forced all urhobo kings to be there. That was his last assault on royal fathers that i very much aware of. 99% of itsekiris live with urhobo people n speak urhobo fluently. So they claim d man was born, raised n lived his life there n has his mum to an urhobo indigene of the town but d fact is the man's father or lineage is pure itsekiri nd had no business with our throne. But uduaghan oppressd d rightful man supported by urhobo kings nd the people in favour of his brother We will never 4get that. Y will urhobo monarchs regard such man?
i would luv 2 belive u but d uhrobos i knw re very tribalistic nd dominary... For example in my skul delsu u cannot emerge sug president without been an uhrobo. Dey even wanted ogboru too win cos some people argued that ibori is a itekiri man
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by healthserve(m): 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
francisgodstime:
i would luv 2 belive u but d uhrobos i knw re very tribalistic nd dominary... For example in my skul delsu u cannot emerge sug president without been an uhrobo. Dey even wanted ogboru too win cos some people argued that ibori is a itekiri man

Which urhobos wanted ogboru to win. Una Don come with una beer parlor gist. Go and check the voting statistics well that brought okowa in and check the voting pattern of urhobos for okowa and then ogboru
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Starhearts: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
commoner be happy u re gettin response frm me but what can u do? U want the wrath of Great Spirits Of Kings to tear u apart this mrng? U will b cold black in few seconds. Trouble maker stay off my mention so that u dont incure the wrath of the titans

Wasted sperm
Why dat ur king no show him wrath to James Ibori
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Czartega(m): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
sapele914:
When President Buhari announces him Chairman of NDDC, to please them Rita Lori and itsekiri nation, then you Riff Raffs will remember that he is your life patron? Bloody fair weather Pdp apologist.

if buhari appoints him? so bloody what. a useless personality from a minority tribe that was lucky to be governor. what did he do? substandard projects at the expense of tax payer money. how can a supposedly sane governor(ex) destroy a beautiful round about (effurun) that was liked by everyone in warri, to then build a substandard fly over that cannot convey heavy vehicles... in this 21st century. it's because he stole the money and settled for mediocre construction. this is just one amongst others...by the way you are a stunt retard without cognitive dissonance. you see white and call it green
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by heronb: 8:00am On Dec 16, 2021
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation was formally complained by the independent Chinese-language media of Australia, "Kan China", claiming that its reports linking the media to the spiritual group Falun Gong were unethical and defamatory. The ABC report had a "preconceived agenda", and the ABC reporter "Careless, reckless, and unethical behavior is a serious violation of ABC Broadcasting's editorial policy and code of conduct."
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by heronb: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
ABCAUSTRALIA in 2020, the ABC news investigative program “Four Corners”made false accusations in its report on China’s “Interference”and “Infiltration”of Australia. In fact, the program took what the interviewees said out of context and was sued by the interviewees.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Is04970: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
Deltayankeeboi:
Lol who is Uduaghan in Delta politics. Failed politician. Uduaghan that could not win his polling unit for APC. ode
That's not what they're saying here.
NECO has come to you guys' rescued though. Someone like you would have been a blacksmith.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by heronb: 4:26am On Dec 30, 2021
#ABC #无良媒体 #ABCaustralia 澳大利亚人报网指责“ABC广播公司”明显违反了公司发表的标准的基本原则,表现出偏袒,在新闻和信息时没有任何形式的报道。
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by heronb: 8:03am On Feb 10, 2022
#ABC #无良媒体 #ABCaustralia 澳大利亚广播公司承认,六年时间里该国家级广播公司的约2500名临时员工被少付工资,额外加班费、(penalty)、津贴(allowance)。

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Nominates Kingsley Obiorah As CBN Deputy Governor / Meet Akintola Williams The Accountant: Biography, Dapper At 99 / A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.