Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me (42173 Views)

Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader / Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by healthserve(m): 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
Wait o. Na where EfeWestern grin

EfeWestern elder come tuck mouth o. cheesy
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
SadiqBabaSani:
Their Problem, Delta States politicians re Som of the biggest crooks we av in d con3
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by healthserve(m): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
elvisgaga:
seconded, I always feel ashamed anytime I travel to delta. The most painful part is people saying okowa is working, road master as if na only road be work. Both okowa n uduaghan nr try

I swear down. Deltans need wake up. They used to be more sharp than this. I no know wetin come do them o. Delta na last for now joor. Shior

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Roroapple: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
This man na thief he collect =N=2650 from all coper even me self pay all in the name of given out jobs at the airport in asaba even like 2 coper died that day cos of d populations rush to get the form at the bank 8
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Nwaonyishi69: 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
healthserve:

This is why. Uduaghan plunged the state far beyond what ibori did into heavy debts. Okowa covered it up initially but afterwards what was covered was too big it was embarrassing. This is the starting point of the issue. There's no more wasteful governor in the entire recent history than him when it comes to opportunity.
Even then, it should not be forgotten that the borrowed money went into these projects now being commissioned or used by Okowa. Africans really need to improve in inclusiveness.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Godhatesodomy: 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
Wow
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by healthserve(m): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nwaonyishi69:
Even then, it should not be forgotten that the borrowed money went into these projects now being commissioned or used by Okowa. Africans really need to improve in inclusiveness.

That's if they were channeled into projects atall. Can you remind me of the uduaghan achievements across the eight years?

It's not insulting to the Itskekiri people which he's trying to be petty playing tribal sentiments which doesn't work in Delta. He had massive opportunities to build upon the foundation he met and make his state better. No. He's not a success and should be omitted. He doesn't deserve any special treatment. Yes I'll say it to his face.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by skywalker240(m): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
this idiot should be in jail,

and hopexter you must be mad (pun intended) to be comparing the idiots 8 year's of failure and hardship to Okowa 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by PrinceMajestic: 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by healthserve(m): 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
Lol i love this. Uduaghan administration didnt have respect for our royal fathers you can imagine saying the monarchs re too small to spite him? What insolence? Uduaghan imposed his itsekiri man as a king in an urhobo kingdom and forced the chairman of Urhobo Traditional Rulers Council (UTRC) HRM Adjara III(JP) Ovie Of Ogor & his vice HRM Orhue I(JP) Orodje of Okpe kingdom to sign the illegal coronation of an itsekiri king in urhobo land bcus he is an itsekiri man, uduaghan denied my father his 2 official SUVs as the chairman of UTRC who had put in more efforts to ensure uduaghan released those SUVs to the monarchs but when Uduaghan knew my father had joined his fathers he witheld father's official 2 SUVs while the other jeeps got to all other royal fathers but my dad who was the chairman that worked for it didnt live to see the cars released but uduaghan did not bring the 2 SUVs to our palace even wen crown prince had been coronated knowing the new king is my father's son he left office wit SUVs. FvckHim

Trying to Create conflict in the Urhobo kingdom
What business does an itsekiri have been a king outside his domain. Smh. If I had powers that guy should be roaming freely for the gross mismanagement of the state.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by PrinceMajestic: 12:01am On Dec 20, 2019
healthserve:

Trying to Create conflict in the Urhobo kingdom
What business does an itsekiri have been a king outside his domain. Smh. If I had powers that guy should be roaming freely for the gross mismanagement of the state.
he was a very cruel n proud man while in office. He is just jealous that he was snubbed
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by teniolav: 12:06am On Dec 20, 2019
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/youre-too-small-to-spite-me-udughan-tells-okowa-traditional-rulers/

“The ‘cuts’ did not kill Ikemefuna or Julius Caesar. The shock of knowing who inflicted the ‘cuts’, killed them!
Bad guy..

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by yinkson(m): 12:08am On Dec 20, 2019
queenolofofo:
In a country with strong institutions, people like you are in maximum prison serving their jail sentence.
Hum...anti elenu-shipoti embarassed
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Omoslim26: 12:15am On Dec 20, 2019
Is it north James Ibori former prisoner i am seeing so wow
God is great
Allah u akba
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Danniedpastor(m): 12:28am On Dec 20, 2019
midnighter:

Now this is the comment I was looking for. Please I am curious, what great achievement did the guy accomplish that you people were dancing for him when he came back to Nigeria?

Somebody said something about scholarships but I want to know more. What is so great about the dude after stealing how many billion
He invested much in education. He established most (if not all) the tertiary institution in the state and teachers earned reasonable salaries during his time. He also did wonders in the health sector by establishing standard state hospitals across the state and mentioning a standard (yet affordable) health system. Should I even mention infrastructure? Please, give it to the man.. He did well.

4 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by hopexter(m): 12:45am On Dec 20, 2019
skywalker240:
this idiot should be in jail,

and hopexter you must be mad (pun intended) to be comparing the idiots 8 year's of failure and hardship to Okowa 5 years.

Stop this your online hooliganism. I haven't said anything to raise your frustrated temperature. Calm your nerves you're still unemployed anyways don't kills yourself over this. grin
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Legendguru: 12:45am On Dec 20, 2019
Oh
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by supercase1(m): 12:55am On Dec 20, 2019
queenolofofo:
In a country with strong institutions, people like you are in maximum prison serving their jail sentence.
DSS is a strong institution na grin
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Realhommie(m): 1:11am On Dec 20, 2019
Deltayankeeboi:
Lol who is Uduaghan in Delta politics. Failed politician. Uduaghan that could not win his polling unit for APC. ode
One thing most Nigerians are known for is this "Attacking the messenger" syndrome while leaving the message.. It gets even worse once you're hated to some degree. We always seem to criticize the messenger at the slightest opportunity irrespective of the message.

I do not like Uduaghan too, I'm not his fan. He performed woefully while embezzling so much and that's a known and established fact. But leaving that aside and going through the message objectively without any bias, would you say Okowa did well given that the allegation is true??

Let's be constructive and unbiased in our criticisms please.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Realhommie(m): 1:14am On Dec 20, 2019
Mowoe:
Those that were Honored and everyone else that attended the honoring event are mad, plus the Uduaghan they did not honor. They are all mad people; all they ever did and are still doing is steal Delta state's money.
Very true..
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Realhommie(m): 1:19am On Dec 20, 2019
hopexter:

Failing his polling unit doesn't mean he made no contributions to Delta state development, he has done more than the recent governor to be honest. undecided
He did whatever he did, but not good enough.. He tried especially in the health sector but overall I'm not proud of his achievement, there was more than enough resources to do more.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Realhommie(m): 1:23am On Dec 20, 2019
Charly68:
Love this piece ,the Governor's action called for it truly ,he behaved like a secondary school student
Correct.. If you're none partisan then you would see that he's right.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by DMerciful(m): 1:45am On Dec 20, 2019
What is 20 to 30 billion naira? When Kylie Jenner is worth 360 billion naira! The reason we see 30 billion as big money enough to progress is because of the handout system we're running! Go and check how much they build those factories and you see they are around $200 million. Now convert it to naira! 30 billion naira cant do much but when we restructure, Delta will be earning about 100 billion naira per month!
healthserve:

My boy wee you sit down and take notes. Delta has been raking 20 to 30 billion besides IGR since 15years plus, yes the only thing I admire is the states civil service, besides that the rural health care network. How has Delta positioned itself for success. Even Ogun is doing better. Oyo is doing well. Name it. Akwa I om is beginning to look up. Rivers don't even compare. What's wrong with you guys and embracing mediocrity. Poverty no dey tire una?

If poverty no ture una una suppose tire for am. Delta should create a road map before restructuring and start been more serious
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by WildChild00(m): 2:19am On Dec 20, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
To everybody going home to show off their money this Christmas, remember January has 2 months

What does this have to do with the topic? shocked Mr?
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by benzema8(m): 2:45am On Dec 20, 2019
midnighter:

Now this is the comment I was looking for. Please I am curious, what great achievement did the guy accomplish that you people were dancing for him when he came back to Nigeria?

Somebody said something about scholarships but I want to know more. What is so great about the dude after stealing how many billion
my brother fear delta people when it comes to crook.outside their leaders fear deltans.dont trust them with money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by benzema8(m): 2:47am On Dec 20, 2019
Danniedpastor:

He invested much in education. He established most (if not all) the tertiary institution in the state and teachers earned reasonable salaries during his time. He also did wonders in the health sector by establishing standard state hospitals across the state and mentioning a standard (yet affordable) health system. Should I even mention infrastructure? Please, give it to the man.. He did well.
Do you how much he was receiving as allocation.whats wrong with deltans.life was better then compare to now.he did nothing

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Divine200: 2:52am On Dec 20, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
Lol i love this. Uduaghan administration didnt have respect for our royal fathers you can imagine saying the monarchs re too small to spite him? What insolence? Uduaghan imposed his itsekiri man as a king in an urhobo kingdom and forced the chairman of Urhobo Traditional Rulers Council (UTRC) HRM Adjara III(JP) Ovie Of Ogor & his vice HRM Orhue I(JP) Orodje of Okpe kingdom to sign the illegal coronation of an itsekiri king in urhobo land bcus he is an itsekiri man, uduaghan denied my father his 2 official SUVs as the chairman of UTRC who had put in more efforts to ensure uduaghan released those SUVs to the monarchs but when Uduaghan knew my father had joined his fathers he witheld father's official 2 SUVs while the other jeeps got to all other royal fathers but my dad who was the chairman that worked for it didnt live to see the cars released but uduaghan did not bring the 2 SUVs to our palace even wen crown prince had been coronated knowing the new king is my father's son he left office wit the SUVs. FvckHim
Which kingdom is that
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by awoluyi(m): 3:32am On Dec 20, 2019
Conceptman:
When our leaders are behaving like this, what do you expect we the masses to do? A country divided can't stand, until we realize where we are getting it wrong, it's a pity nothing will be ahieved.

Your so-called leaders are products of a poorly educated, thoroughly confused and unthinking masses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by speed99: 4:18am On Dec 20, 2019
I was really expecting him to name projects... oh, peace project. How did he feel writing a robust reply like an orphan?
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Starhearts: 5:08am On Dec 20, 2019
Mrexcell:

This man actually built some infrastructures in delta state but he also looted I heard he built one of the biggest hospitals in China during his 8yrs tenure. Efcc will obviously not touch him because of the billions he donated to the apc for buhari reelection.

U no well go take tramdol
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Starhearts: 5:17am On Dec 20, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
Lol i love this. Uduaghan administration didnt have respect for our royal fathers you can imagine saying the monarchs re too small to spite him? What insolence? Uduaghan imposed his itsekiri man as a king in an urhobo kingdom and forced the chairman of Urhobo Traditional Rulers Council (UTRC) HRM Adjara III(JP) Ovie Of Ogor & his vice HRM Orhue I(JP) Orodje of Okpe kingdom to sign the illegal coronation of an itsekiri king in urhobo land bcus he is an itsekiri man, uduaghan denied my father his 2 official SUVs as the chairman of UTRC who had put in more efforts to ensure uduaghan released those SUVs to the monarchs but when Uduaghan knew my father had joined his fathers he witheld father's official 2 SUVs while the other jeeps got to all other royal fathers but my dad who was the chairman that worked for it didnt live to see the cars released but uduaghan did not bring the 2 SUVs to our palace even wen crown prince had been coronated knowing the new king is my father's son he left office wit the SUVs. FvckHim

I now see say naa SUV be ur problem
I swear u no well ooo
U can't eat ur cake and have it back again
How dat SUV go better d life of delta pple
Pls, apply for mental therapy.
May be ur brain go reset

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Youths Chased Out TVC Reporter From Protest Ground In Lagos (Video) / Governor Yahaya Bello Is Not Dead. See Photos Of Him Chilling In Dubai. / MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.