Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me (42180 Views)

Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader / Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by WarriAproko: 8:18am On Dec 20, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
yes o, no time for nonsense wen i neva fit smoke my s.k this mrng i dey follow u dey misbhave for nairaland.
nor wonder u dey wait freebies from governor. Nah craze remain for u
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by armstrongkevwe: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
you re even my brother. What of part of ughelli north are u frm?

Ughelli... We be oghwoghwha na
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by PrinceMajestic: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2019
armstrongkevwe:

Ughelli... We be oghwoghwha na
yeah, we re 1

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by PrinceMajestic: 8:30am On Dec 20, 2019
WarriAproko:
nor wonder u dey wait freebies from governor. Nah craze remain for u
u just b goat. Nd i knw say igbo dey hungry but u neva fit see am to smoke since na mak u day frustratd like this
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by skywalker240(m): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2019
hopexter:

Stop this your online hooliganism. I haven't said anything to raise your frustrated temperature. Calm your nerves you're still unemployed anyways don't kills yourself over this. grin
I might be joyfully unemployed, but am not as foolish as a good for nothing employed-employ/unemployed tracker who won't say the truth obviously because he was benefiting from the loots of the theif. cheesy
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Realhommie(m): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2019
midnighter:

You are right. The governor is being petty
Extremely...
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by midnighter(f): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2019
kingcornel:

U react to things Emotionally.
everyone can't b wrong,if u re a deltan u will knw uduaghan failed woefully.argue with ur phone

A sitting governor should keep his emotions in check and know which ones should be displayed in public and which ones should be kept private to maintain the integrity of his office.

This stuff he did now was not necessary
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Realhommie(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
... and your state has saints abi
Sentiments aside, he is right..
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by hopexter(m): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2019
skywalker240:

I might be joyfully unemployed, but am not as foolish as a good for nothing employed-employ/unemployed tracker who won't say the truth obviously because he was benefiting from the loots of the theif. cheesy

I'm not from Delta but schooled at PTI during Uduaghan's regime. I could still vividly recall what he did for the State. I don't need to be a follower of any party to say the truth, he didn't do nothing and yet he was 're- elected by the foolish people of Delta, isn't that what you're saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by DMerciful(m): 8:54am On Dec 20, 2019
Look at my comments and know I have no poverty mentality besides I'm highly bucked up!
healthserve:

See why I say Delta needs to up its game. How much does Akwa ibom, Rivers, Lagos earn yetmake some exceptional use of. Now you're talking Kylie jenner. Poverty no dey tire you?
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by skywalker240(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2019
hopexter:

I'm not from Delta but schooled at PTI during Uduaghan's regime. I could still vividly recall what he did for the State. I don't need to be a follower of any party to say the truth, he didn't do nothing and yet he was 're- elected by the foolish people of Delta, isn't that what you're saying?
when has electoral activities in Delta State been free and fair?

PTI and Effurun has been doing fine before the frog eyed idiot came to power.

so you don't have any point, am not in support of the present lukewarm idiot we have now as Governor, but it's utterly foolish to suggest that the previous idiot was better..

you're not from Delta probably you only stayed during your school days.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by generalud: 9:02am On Dec 20, 2019
How can he (Uduaghan) be happy when he lost the senatorial seat. When you see old and matured men quarreling and exchanging words, know that they never did it when they were young.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by randyhoff: 9:08am On Dec 20, 2019
All Delta State past governors are all crooks
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by odinga1of: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2019
sexiestharam:
Two governors that have absolutely nothing to show for their years of governance. I don't even know who is worse between the two.

I'm from Delta State madam. What's your state of Origin?

Your Governor is worst.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Nwaonyishi69: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2019
healthserve:

That's if they were channeled into projects atall. Can you remind me of the uduaghan achievements across the eight years?

It's not insulting to the Itskekiri people which he's trying to be petty playing tribal sentiments which doesn't work in Delta. He had massive opportunities to build upon the foundation he met and make his state better. No. He's not a success and should be omitted. He doesn't deserve any special treatment. Yes I'll say it to his face.
Well, I don't know Delta politics much, but at least he helped install Okowa, he built a government house, he spent much on an airport etc. One may not be fair in saying he did nothing. Perhaps, his winning and dinning with APC may be the cause of the gap, but he deserves the right and respect for fighting for survival and relevance; after all, he is from Delta and was your governor for 8years.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by hopexter(m): 9:18am On Dec 20, 2019
skywalker240:

when has electoral activities in Delta State been free and fair?

PTI and Effurun has been doing fine before the frog eyed idiot came to power.

so you don't have any point, am not in support of the present lukewarm idiot we have now as Governor, but it's utterly foolish to suggest that the previous idiot was better..

you're not from Delta probably you only stayed during your school days.

Stop assuming things cos of your expectations of them. We all think we'll do more once we get there but fail woefully. If no one is better, which one is good? How does a region do fine without government intervention?
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by skywalker240(m): 9:27am On Dec 20, 2019
hopexter:

Stop assuming things cos of your expectations of them. We all think we'll do more once we get there but fail woefully. If no one is better, which one is good? How does a region do fine without government intervention?
agreed @ bolded

but do you praise theives that works 13 against 87 % ?
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by odinga1of: 9:29am On Dec 20, 2019
Nwaonyishi69:
The man has brain and he even helped Okowa clinch the governorship position. I wonder why some people can never think about inclusiveness and respect for past links.

You must be drunk, Uduaghan did not support Okowa, rather he supported John Obuh.

It was Ijaws that brought Ghana Must Go of Money to help Okowa clinch the ticket, hence he choose Utuaro as his Deputy.

The Deputy is not even a Politician, he did that to show he is in control of Delta State.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by odinga1of: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2019
Cajal:
U should have learnt from Senator Ovie how not to loose
Anyway... Power is transient
It is time
Where are OBJ, IBB, DAVID, GEJ..today
Okowo will soon be forgotten in the corridor of power

Oga Okowa cannot be forgotten easily like Clueless Uduaghan as far Delta State politics is concerned.

Mark my word
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Divine200: 9:35am On Dec 20, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
OGOR Kingdom the oldest throne in urhobo land. Uduaghan left office with d cars without even releasing 1 to d palace of d late chairman of the monarchs that worked for it. Right now the king of Oghara kingdom near sapele is itsekiri man that uduaghan forcefully imposed on us. He was a very bad man to our royal fathers n deltans generally.
Can the king be disposed or even poisoned. How will an itshekiri man be ruling in an Urhobo kingdom? What about the locals and youth, what are they doing about it?
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by deboakins(m): 9:44am On Dec 20, 2019
Honouring an ex-convict this na serious waa oo. wetin I know sef.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Danniedpastor(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2019
[quote author=armstrongkevwe post=85066401][/quote] Uduahan no create any one o. All were established by Ibori.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Danniedpastor(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2019
[quote author=armstrongkevwe post=85066401][/quote] Uduahan no create any one o. All were established by Ibori.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by CSTR2: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2019
sexiestharam:
Two governors that have absolutely nothing to show for their years of governance. I don't even know who is worse between the two.
Okowa is better than all of them.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Bizibi(m): 10:07am On Dec 20, 2019
hopexter:

Until he feeds your father like a baby before you know he did something. Online miscreant
undecided
it is obvious.....smh
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Myself2(m): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2019
Deltayankeeboi:
Lol who is Uduaghan in Delta politics. Failed politician. Uduaghan that could not win his polling unit for APC. ode

No mind the short man devil wey no reach

The thing pain am.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by rolchi(m): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2019
midnighter:

Now this is the comment I was looking for. Please I am curious, what great achievement did the guy accomplish that you people were dancing for him when he came back to Nigeria?

Somebody said something about scholarships but I want to know more. What is so great about the dude after stealing how many billion

Before him and after him...no one like him in governance performance. Words on the streets!

Every part of the state felt the Odidigborigbo of Africa!
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by JAWBONE(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2019
Uduaghan thunder fire you. Where our 2014 Bursary. Where is Oghara IPP project funds. Where are the salaries of LG workers. Thunder fire you again. You and Ochei.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Starhearts: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
commoner be happy u re gettin response frm me but what can u do? U want the wrath of Great Spirits Of Kings to tear u apart this mrng? U will b cold black in few seconds. Trouble maker stay off my mention so that u dont incure the wrath of the titans

Now l knw say sense is far away from U.
Go take ur pills
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by armstrongkevwe: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
Danniedpastor:

Uduahan no create any one o. All were established by Ibori.
Ok sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo / More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri / Dokpesi’s Car After Assassins' Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.