Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment (44206 Views)

Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) / NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment / BREAKING: Kano Now Has Five Emirates As Ganduje Gives Assent To Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by anonymous1759(m): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2019
dokyOloye:

You sound very pained plus or minus hungry.
You done chop today so?

I'm filled do you need food? Hungry can make someone sound stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by hotspec(m): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2019
ezugegere:
If I were Sanusi, I'd better resigned
that will be cowardice. Gandollar should dethrone him if he has d gut
Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by LegendHero(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2019
cyberguy72:
ZOMBIES ARE BUHARIS

Zombies are praise singers of failed politicians.

The guys I quoted is a Jonathan Zombie. Are you also a zombie?
Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by dokyOloye: 11:44am On Dec 20, 2019
anonymous1759:

I'm filled do you need food? Hungry can make someone sound stupid.
Hunger can not "hungry can" .
Odenni
Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by texazzpete(m): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2019
Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by urahara(m): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2019
Nawa o , so governors have power to remove monarchs.
Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by timagentms: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2019
Kamal is a bitch and no rest for the wicked.

So you remember when you are CBN governor and acting like semi god then. You forcefully ejected Ibru and turn the bank to another thing just because of your hatred to Ibru. Do you know how many bankers that was laid off just like that because of your own attitude without providing any means of survival for them.
Do you have think those people will be happy with you. Expect more humiliation. This inside life.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by joeking2222: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2019
Freehuman:
Politicians now toy with our traditional and cultural values because our traditional rulers no longer act like royalty. Imagine the Ooni of Ife above me booking space to troll and make Jest of his collegue.
grin cheesy..........NIGERIA jagajaga, my brother. E be like say Indris Albudukareem see VISION before he sang that SONG that year.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by anonymous1759(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2019
dokyOloye:

Hunger can not "hungry can" .
Odenni

Hunger or Hungry, I don't know the class you belong. can make you do stupid things. That's why politicians share one cup of rice, pepe, salt, onions and Maggi to people like you. And you come online to fight for them Nonsense.
Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by zoedew: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mynd44:
The scene I will love most is if Ganduje dethroned Sanusi
Sanusi contests to be governor in 2032 and wins.

Then Ganduje will know the neaning of "inside life"

Because it is not lost on Government that a deposed Traditional Ruler will have sympathisers within domain such fellows are also banished as well to locations far away from their former domain and there movement restricted.
Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by chukwuibuipob: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
Brandstudio01:
This is a trying time for Sanusi. God will see you through sir
wic God will see him thru undecided sad angry.That Emir Sanusi and El Rufai are DEMON.If in doubt,ask FBN staff/ peeps he don do strong thing for.Nobody plant mango and reap/Harvest coconut.There's Law of Seed/Harvest time.God will NOT SLEEP

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by AlphikkaTech: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
ezugegere:
That is why you can not be a ruler
Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by obiekunie2: 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mynd44:

grin grin cheesy cheesy

this post is not normal!

its a revelation from the gods! grin grin

if only Ganduje can read this post and advice himself! cheesy
Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by sterlingD(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
But why is Ganduje stressing Emir Sanusi like this?Haba l thought they said let bygones be bygones
Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by 989900: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
Nothing wey Sanusi no go see for throne.

Sanusi don suffer.

Gandollar should know power is transient.
Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by GrayBeard: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
texazzpete:

Nothing SLS said was a lie.

You corruption loving GEJ acolytes will not rewrite history to suit yourselves.

Beyond being partisan, at least try to know the facts of a matter and try to make reasonable conclusions please.

On this matter, SLS did jump the gun with statements he could not substantiate, and in what can only be said to be an abomination for a central banker, had to keep changing his figures. He first said $49 billion was missing, then revised it to $12 billion and finally said it was $20 billion. So what do you mean he told no lies? Its not possible for all three statements to be the truth you know?

Be reasonable please.

I doubt you are aware that PWC was subsequently called in to do an audit together with CBN, NNPC and the Ministry of Finance. Of course s this is Nigeria, discrepancies were found here and there, but absolutely nothing near any of the wild figures your hero was bandying about. It is disgraceful for a governor of a central bank to be so careless with figures.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by Roon9(m): 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
Brandstudio01:

I really feel for him and you will never hear him speak
Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
[s]
anonymous1759:

You're a Disgrace to Human race. Mama peace, families and Allies of GEJ including him are busy enjoying their looted Funds you're here killing yourself.

At what Age or year will you have sense that the Rich only fight for their interest?

Can you bet your life that GEJ is corrupt Free? If not shut your Mouth and Focus on yourself.
People like you are the Reason why politicians keep on playing Religious and Ethnicity Card.
I'm wondering what GEJ will be thinking seeing your post. Your MUMU never DO.
[/s]Hypocrisy is when you call GEJ corruption while leaving out your Lord and personal saviour. Buhari. That is his opinion. Please aire yours and stop attacking everyone that doesn't support your Messiah.we all cannot be Zombies at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by AuroraB(f): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
sterlingD:
But why is Ganduje stressing Emir Sanusi like this?Haba l thought they said let bygones be bygones
grin says who cheesy
This man here wants to frustrate life outta the kingboy cheesy
Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by Godhatesodomy: 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
Wow
Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by Mrsujay1: 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
It a must win today ,fixed mache is available, just call or Whatsapp
Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by Sensenan: 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
This Ganduje will not rest until riot erupts in Kano and innocent people killed. For the emir your are among the people that brought this government so enjoy yourself while it lsst
Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by anonymous1759(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
Hypocrisy is when you call GEJ corruption while leaving out your Lord and personal saviour. Buhari. That is his opinion. Please aire yours and stop attacking everyone that doesn't support your Messiah.we all cannot be Zombies at the same time.

I don't argue with Bigots like you OK. Does my comment support PMB in any way? You're sick and high on partisan pills.

I don't support any Nigerian politician with sentiment.

In 2015 I wanted Buhari to win because GEJ seems Lost. In 2023 God willing I'll vote for the best candidate. I don't do party, ethnicity and Religion OK. You I should be in one Accord as the masses not siding those thieves. No politician can deceive with Religious or ethnicity Card.

If you check most of the politicians their villages and still doing poorly and you come here and support them it's a Big shame.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
anonymous1759:

I don't argue with Bigots like you OK. Does my comment support PMB in any way? You're sick and high on partisan pills.

I don't support any Nigerian politician with sentiment.

In 2015 I wanted Buhari to win because GEJ seems Lost. In 2023 God willing I'll vote for the best candidate. I don't do party, ethnicity and Religion OK. You I should be in one Accord as the masses not siding those thieves. No politician can deceive with Religious or ethnicity Card.

If you check most of the politicians their villages and still doing poorly and you come here and support them it's a Big shame.
if loving my tribe makes me a bigot then suit your self. I cannot help you.
Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by OBku4(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
Nawa o.

Nothing wey Emir no go see for Kano
Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by anonymous1759(m): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
if loving my tribe makes me a bigot then suit your self. I cannot help you.

Loving your Tribe is no crime. But love with sense. I'm sure if you've the opportunity to work with Dangote or Innoson you'll chose Dangote not minding he's Muslim and Hausa.

Your interest is first, that's how politicians roll. Any politicians who fails to better my interest I won't support him even if we're from the same village.
Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by Yankee101: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
Brandstudio01:

He didn't show mercy while bankers were being sacked

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by madridsta007(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
dokyOloye:
No rest for the wicked.
While Sanusi was pushing the lies that $50 billion is missing,which he later reviewed to $20billion and $18billion, Sowore was pushing his own lies that GEJ was training snipers to kill opposition members including many other lies.
Now see where the govt they fought to entrench kept them.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/164739-senate-backs-own-committee-says-20-billion-oil-money-not-missing.html

No sympathy for Sanusi here. These are two lovers playing and having a good game time. What a man sows, he shall reap. Sanusi is merely reaping where he sowed— $50 billion missing to $20 billion missing to $18 billion missing to “the money was used for projects and wasn’t stolen”, when it was realised that $50 billion is actually more than the budget of Nigeria! cheesy

Whatever a man sows, he shall reap. A simple law of life.

Enjoy the game Sanusi. I bet when you become Governor— if you will contest, you will unleash your own fury— on Gandollars Ganduje.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by Yankee101: 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
ezugegere:

These institutions pexisted before the british colony that created Nigeria
Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by jahsharon: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mynd44:

You want a repeat of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Vs Goatluck Jonathan film? It ended in tears for Goatluck.
Re: Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment by madridsta007(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
GrayBeard:

Beyond being partisan, at least try to know the facts of a matter and try to make reasonable conclusions please.

On this matter, SLS did jump the gun with statements he could not substantiate, and in what can only be said to be an abomination for a central banker, had to keep changing his figures. He first said $49 billion was missing, then revised it to $12 billion and finally said it was $20 billion. So what do you mean he told no lies? Its not possible for all three statements to be the truth you know?

Be reasonable please.

I doubt you are aware that PWC was subsequently called in to do an audit together with CBN, NNPC and the Ministry of Finance. Of course s this is Nigeria, discrepancies were found here and there, but absolutely nothing near any of the wild figures your hero was bandying about. It is disgraceful for a governor of a central bank to be so careless with figures.

You are asking people whose contract with BMC includes, “thou shalt not be reasonable” to be reasonable? grin How does that work?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters / No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes / Photo: This Young Dude Is President Buhari's PA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.