Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,083 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (68815 Views)

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by LordAdam16: 12:30am On Dec 23, 2019
midnighter:

I like listening to those programmes too. I cant really understand why somebody would act like that except if theyre shy to explain the problem or have some deeper issue.

Its unrealistic to expect the man not to cheat in that instance. People shouldnt use the fact that theyve married or had children already as licence to be careless.

Unless she doesnt really mind what the man does as long as he doesnt rub it in her face, I dont think you can do all that and be upset if he starts cheating. If shes tired or not enjoying it anymore or has some kind of problem she'd better tell him instead of making him wonder

Yes they can. And they usually do.

Most people don't experience the same intensity of libido from puberty till death. In general, guys peak twice--in their 20s and 50s. Ladies peak in their 30s. Of course, this is not a hard and fast rule and everyone's body is different.

For a partner, usually ladies, who experiences lower libido after a couple years or decades in marriage; they don't read much into it, because to them it's just a phase. They used to want it more, once upon a time, now they don't. In their minds at least, this is one of the in sickness and in health situations, where you ride or die with your partner.

In fact, ladies who generally frown on masturbation, sometimes forbid their sex-starved hubbies from rubbing one out during this phase.

It seems selfish. But at least from their perspective, it's not a decision they took, it's physiological. For whatever reason, stress, mundane sex life, boring routine, or whatever else; they aren't enthusiastically jumping on their partners shaft. In their minds, the sex-starved partner should understand them and eliminate regular sex like an hobby both used to do but don't anymore because one partner lost interest or circumstances no longer allow it.

See, the same way it seems natural for you to get h*rny; is the same way it can become natural for you to just not want it anymore or as much.

The worst part is most times, if the sex-starved partner makes a suggestion that she doesn't like, she'd flip the script and say he's trying to blackmail her. Doesn't love her anymore. Can't make sacrifices for her, even bringing up instances of times she's made sacrifices.

Unfortunately for the men, they may be fine with most parts of the marriage, so they convince themselves, why leave/put the kids through a separation/[insert downside of a divorce] just because she wouldn't let me insert my dick in her vagina. On the surface, it sounds silly. It'd seem like a trap, and many would just become voluntary celibates for peace to reign.

The more they know you wouldn't want to leave, the more nonchalant they become. It's just human nature. Most of us will exchange words with a police officer, but become meek with a soldier on top the same issue.

In the end, most people become sh*tty married partners at some point. The marriage becomes like the job they have that they hate, but they can't leave because it pays the bills.

Thankfully, I'm aromantic. Life is hard enough as it is to add needless, avoidable problems. Someone will wake up one morning and say 'till death do us part' with another person who you can't tell what they'd be like in 15 years time. Then later you'd start disturbing us with "marital problems". What da f*ck were you expecting? The nerve to act surprised always astounds me!

PS: All of this is on the assumption there isn't something fishy at play. A partner may withhold sex because he/she finds you irritating, but doesn't think you're completely useless, so they run a buffet marriage. Sex they get from another source, anything else they get from you. In these instances, that other source will do things to your partner, he/she told you they were not into. Anal, swallowing semen, spanking, in a secluded place outdoors, you name it... Betrayal sex is on the same level as hate sex. M$d sh*t.

-Lord

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Vatod(m): 12:31am On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:
May be her mileage was very high before u married her and she is tired of the thing.
========≠================================={

Oya calm down bro grin

When stressed they dnt think about sex. You need to create an environment and put her in the mood.

On a day u know ur chairman no go gree. Help her with chores. Don't ask for Eba, buy her favourite food and bring home.

Once in a while watch a movie u are so sure dem go do the thing plenty times. Think about her like a new girl u just met and u will not stop until u bang her. Laugh with her. Dont strong face all day and smile only when u want to off her pant.

Take her to the beach, while laughing and playing let her know "Waa fe ku laleyi, ma te soju laleyi" tell her u will Bleep her using ur traditional dialect. Laugh over it as if u no mean am.

Then clean up, brush, body spray. Your Nkwobi stinking onion breath can kill ( i can smell it from here) don't kill another person's daughter.

Learn to set the mood. Do daring things. Give head, pamper her. U dnt just bring that thing out and say "Mummy Kudi, spread your legs" it does not work that way.

I have combination of emojis on watz app dt looks like finger in a hole. i send from time to time to mine and she will be like "ASHAAWO" i say that is my middle name.

Lastly exkweez me Sa, i hope you last a bit longer on bed and dnt always leave her high or 'fuckstrated' in bed . Please confirm and dont mistaken 4 strokes for 4 rounds please ?

Don't mind the e-diots forming u must take it by force. Most of them just came back from village and na woman go send them back cos of lack of respect and common sense.
Thinking of getting married right now!!!! That awkward moment sweet ehn
Oshogbo weed
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by quickly: 12:35am On Dec 23, 2019
My wife denies me sex always= wahala
My wife gives me 2 much sex=wahala

be careful for the one u want, moderation is key

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Kkzy90(m): 12:40am On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:
May be her mileage was very high before u married her and she is tired of the thing.

Oya calm down bro grin

When stressed they dnt think about sex. You need to create an environment and put her in the mood.

On a day u know ur chairman no go gree. Help her with chores. Don't ask for Eba, buy her favourite food and bring home.

Once in a while watch a movie u are so sure dem go do the thing plenty times. Think about her like a new girl u just met and u will not stop until u bang her. Laugh with her. Dont strong face all day and smile only when u want to off her pant.

Take her to the beach, while laughing and playing let her know "Waa fe ku laleyi, ma te soju laleyi" tell her u will Bleep her using ur traditional dialect. Laugh over it as if u no mean am.

Then clean up, brush, body spray. Your Nkwobi stinking onion breath can kill ( i can smell it from here) don't kill another person's daughter.

Learn to set the mood. Do daring things. Give head, pamper her. U dnt just bring that thing out and say "Mummy Kudi, spread your legs" it does not work that way.

I have combination of emojis on watz app dt looks like finger in a hole. i send from time to time to mine and she will be like "ASHAAWO" i say that is my middle name.

Lastly exkweez me Sa, i hope you last a bit longer on bed and dnt always leave her high or 'fuckstrated' in bed . Please confirm and dont mistaken 4 strokes for 4 rounds please ?

Don't mind the e-diots forming u must take it by force. Most of them just came back from village and na woman go send them back cos of lack of respect and common sense.

All this nonsense just to have sex with my wife?
Even to the point of her insulting me.
I'll send her parking and opt for baby mama.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by LordAdam16: 12:44am On Dec 23, 2019
midnighter:

Actually the two of you are right, but in different ways. He needs to understand that plenty of people also experience this problem and at the same time he needs to look to those who are getting it right.

He should see the value in both of your posts.

We're talking about sex here.

By default, at least sexually, most people believe they're the template the creator/nature used to model every other human being. As such, their viewpoints are often limited, prejudiced, and close-minded.

And you'd tell by the level of certainty they attach to their "solutions" like they're infallible, telepathic, and can read the OP's partner's mind. Much of the thread is littered with it already.

Bottom line: there's nothing special about people who don't have dead bedrooms. Na your luck; no kon dey form 1 tin.

-Lord
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:48am On Dec 23, 2019
Wife wey you marry with your hard-earned money, no dey let you fvck her?

Your mumu no too much?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by luminouz(m): 12:53am On Dec 23, 2019
LordAdam16:

Yes they can. And they usually do.

Most people don't experience the same intensity of libido from puberty till death. In general, guys peak twice--in their 20s and 50s. Ladies peak in their 30s. Of course, this is not a hard and fast rule and everyone's body is different.

For a partner, usually ladies, who experiences lower libido after a couple years or decades in marriage; they don't read much into it, because to them it's just a phase. They used to want it more, once upon a time, now they don't. In their minds at least, this is one of the in sickness and in health situations, where you ride or die with your partner.

In fact, ladies who generally frown on masturbation, sometimes forbid their sex-starved hubbies from rubbing one out during this phase.

It seems selfish. But at least from their perspective, it's not a decision they took, it's physiological. For whatever reason, stress, mundane sex life, boring routine, or whatever else; they aren't enthusiastically jumping on their partners shaft. In their minds, the sex-starved partner should understand them and eliminate regular sex like an hobby both used to do but don't anymore because one partner lost interest or circumstances no longer allow it.

See, the same way it seems natural for you to get h*rny; is the same way it can become natural for you to just not want it anymore or as much.

The worst part is most times, if the sex-starved partner makes a suggestion that she doesn't like, she'd flip the script and say he's trying to blackmail her. Doesn't love her anymore. Can't make sacrifices for her, even bringing up instances of times she's made sacrifices.

Unfortunately for the men, they may be fine with most parts of the marriage, so they convince themselves, why leave/put the kids through a separation/[insert downside of a divorce] just because she wouldn't let me insert my dick in her vagina. On the surface, it sounds silly. It'd seem like a trap, and many would just become voluntary celibates for peace to reign.

The more they know you wouldn't want to leave, the more nonchalant they become. It's just human nature. Most of us will exchange words with a police officer, but become meek with a soldier on top the same issue.

In the end, most people become sh*tty married partners at some point. The marriage becomes like the job they have that they hate, but they can't leave because it pays the bills.

Thankfully, I'm aromantic. Life is hard enough as it is to add needless, avoidable problems. Someone will wake up one morning and say 'till death do us part' with another person who you can't tell what they'd be like in 15 years time. Then later you'd start disturbing us with "marital problems". What da f*ck were you expecting? The nerve to act surprised always astounds me!

PS: All of this is on the assumption there isn't something fishy at play. A partner may withhold sex because he/she finds you irritating, but doesn't think you're completely useless, so they run a buffet marriage. Sex they get from another source, anything else they get from you. In these instances, that other source will do things to your partner, he/she told you they were not into. Anal, swallowing semen, spanking, in a secluded place outdoors, you name it... Betrayal sex is on the same level as hate sex. M$d sh*t.

-Lord

Saw this and had to quote you.
This is a really nice piece. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by 2extremes(m): 12:53am On Dec 23, 2019
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by VolvoS60(m): 12:55am On Dec 23, 2019
grin

Crazy thread. The comments are off the charts.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by midnighter(f): 12:59am On Dec 23, 2019
LordAdam16:

So interesting.

You struck a nerve with the bolded because I have come across it before. People get upset because they see the partners request as some kind of mark of insensitivity and start talking about "if you loved me you would understand that..."

But I dont think it really holds water because how long is that going to obtain? Its the same excuse people give when they start to gain weight and their partner is no longer attracted to them. Why not see what you can both do to remedy the problem instead of trying to manipulate them into painful silence?

And the second bolded is what I meant by "careless". You think youve got them already so you dont need to bother anymore. Its true for other things apart from sex and its a disaster waiting to happen.

By "aromantic" do you mean you are not interested in getting married? I dont think that complaining that somebody has changed is necessarily the same as not knowing that they may. The problem arises and what we do next determines whether or not it will be resolved.

If we looked at relationships with the expectation that they may eventually irrevocably turn to crap we wouldnt bother interacting with anybody at all.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 23, 2019
portune:
What should I do about this? I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need your thoughts on this pls.

Always giving excuses. At night, "I am tired". In the morning, "go work abeg others have left and making money and you are here looking for who to ram."

Even few moments I press her to it she will insult me sotee my prick falls down.

1). She's either an asexual.

2). Or she's a hard-core lesbian.

3). Or she has very low libido.

4). Or she was taped in the past

For me, 1 & 2 are most likely.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:

Oya calm down bro grin

Smh
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 23, 2019
crackhaus:
You sef lock your own shop too na, and maybe you should stop giving her money. Afterall, money is not the most important thing women desire in marriage - I learnt this here.

How can you be spending money on a shop that's not yielding profit?
Penny wise, pound foólish angry

""Afterall, money is not the most important thing women desire in marriage - I learnt this here""

Very heavy stereotyping. All women arent same.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by MrCork: 1:02am On Dec 23, 2019
portune:
What sho6uld I do about this? I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need your thoughts on this pls.

Always giving excuses. At night, "I am tired". In the morning, "go work abeg others have left and making money and you are here looking for who to ram."

Even few moments I press her to it she will insult me sotee my prick falls down.

..is she lightskin? angry
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by AreaFada2: 1:03am On Dec 23, 2019
Katier00:
there is more to every story. Op painted himself as a saint here. Do you carry your wife along during love making or are you the open your legs let me enter man. How do you treat her? Yes you provide upkeep but what about respect? Is she your partner or just sex mate. There is no excuse for cheating. It is wrong in every ramifications. So don't crate a crack on the wall of your home

Look ma'am, there's no reason why a man or woman should lock shop. Doing so is actually an acceptable reason for divorce in the court of law. So she's playing with her marriage. If there's something he's not doing right, if the man thinks he's doing ok, it becomes the lady's duty to correct her HUSBAND. Same applies to a man.

Did they not date before committing to marriage? Did she not see that he wasn't great or considerate in bed then if that's the case? pre-intimacy is not the official duty of only men, women can initiate it too.

If the man goes out to cheat now, he gets the blame. Nobody will say if he cheats, then he must be doing something right bedmatically to be able to cheat steady. E go be another story.

Who's to say another man is not shining the congo already? I wouldn't bet one way or another.

Husband and wife should seek help together, not avoiding it. Otherwise the marriage is heading for collapse.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by midnighter(f): 1:05am On Dec 23, 2019
LordAdam16:

We're talking about sex here.

By default, at least sexually, most people believe they're the template the creator/nature used to model every other human being. As such, their viewpoints are often limited, prejudiced, and close-minded.

And you'd tell by the level of certainty they attach to their "solutions" like they're infallible, telepathic, and can read the OP's partner's mind. Much of the thread is littered with it already.

Bottom line: there's nothing special about people who don't have dead bedrooms. Na your luck; no kon dey form 1 tin.

-Lord

It seems you have more of a problem with his attitude than what he actually wrote.

The OP can still pick what he needs out of the advice. Its actually his own fault in the first place for not giving enough information and leaving everybody to jump to conclusions

I saw something valuable in what that guy said anyway. OP may not realise that he has let himself go and is no longer attractive to his wife, which is a valid suggestion.

If you say that theres nothing special about people who dont have dead bedrooms he could equally say that theres nothing particularly ground-breaking about advising somebody to read about other people who have dead bedrooms. Thats why I said that both of you had a point.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 23, 2019
Funny thread with very funny responses cheesy
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by VolvoS60(m): 1:09am On Dec 23, 2019
chriskosherbal:

Op do this ..

- spoil yourself a little, change your fashion sense abit, wear sneakers, knickers with sneakers, ...nice gold chains ..

^^^
grin

I am going to place my order for knickerbockers with sneakers right now. My wool suits and ankara outfits have clearly been a complete disaster. angry

I was blind but now I see.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by CyberWolf: 1:24am On Dec 23, 2019
If she is not getting it from you, then she is getting it outside. Put a surveillance around her and get your answer.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 23, 2019
Yemtech Plumbing Solutions is a household and office plumber specializing on plumbing repair, installations, maintenance service solutions.

Call us today for whichever service you want

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by EMCHIZ(m): 1:43am On Dec 23, 2019
jagaban002:
That’s how most woman turn there husband to cheaters , I won’t even ask her again once she denied me sex for a month I won’t even near her again for a year . I will do my duties and go find a better fine small girl outside that will satisfy me outside . Aside kids marriage is a scam
supported
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by ogbonti: 1:47am On Dec 23, 2019
Katier00:
there is more to every story. Op painted himself as a saint here. Do you carry your wife along during love making or are you the open your legs let me enter man. How do you treat her? Yes you provide upkeep but what about respect? Is she your partner or just sex mate. There is no excuse for cheating. It is wrong in every ramifications. So don't crate a crack on the wall of your home

if that was the case, was there no courtship before the marriage? why did the relationship lead to marriage if sex was awful?

even if there was no pre-marital sex between them, why cant she be open enough to tell her man the reason she is denying him sex so he can adjust?

guy - like someone said here, another man dey nack her kpekus - discover the real koko and send her away before she gives you HIV or bring home a bastard as your child - be smart!
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by LordAdam16: 1:49am On Dec 23, 2019
midnighter:

But I dont think it really holds water because how long is that going to obtain? Its the same excuse people give when they start to gain weight and their partner is no longer attracted to them. Why not see what you can both do to remedy the problem instead of trying to manipulate them into painful silence?

Because it's easier.

For what it's worth, we're human beings. Most times we have very jaundiced views of ourselves and our relationships. It's why counseling or seeking third-party resolution from a person you both respect, is so popular. The session or meet will remove the tinted glasses you have on and narrow things down.

The woman in question may be a model parent, wife, caretaker, cook, and what not. Understandably, in her mind, this is one of the few quirks she has, if it can be called that. So why can't she just have her way on this one. After all, if she married an asexual, this wouldn't be a problem.

The conversations people have in their heads are very different from what they voice out.

Women by nature domesticate the men they live with, whether the relationship is romantic or not. Instinctively, this may be no different to her cutting off some of his friends she disapproves of or changing his dress code. Na we wen know how konji b dey pity d OP, she probably never had to deal with it or has forgotten what it feels like.

I'm not making excuses for her. I'm just saying, she's not automatically a terrible person because she's manipulating the OP. That's the default nature for most people. Most people commenting are like that too. Both male and female. And most of us learn to live with that because the SO has other positive attributes.

By "aromantic" do you mean you are not interested in getting married? I dont think that complaining that somebody has changed is necessarily the same as not knowing that they may. The problem arises and what we do next determines whether or not it will be resolved.

If we looked at relationships with the expectation that they may eventually irrevocably turn to crap we wouldnt bother interacting with anybody at all.

I mean it's not an option for me.

Naturally, people meet someone else, they click, and they want to be all over that person for as long as they breathe. I don't have that.

It makes me see people for what they really are. Unreliable. And since I don't have hormones clouding my judgement, I don't have to put up with the impossible "I wouldn't change anything about you, you're perfect.' Sounds great in a Jon Legend song, its BS in real life.

To your last statement, many would still do it. Most people need companionship. Not want, need.

The issue is that most only concentrate on what they want to get out of it; and downplay the other person, the system, the fickleness of human nature, the limited control they'd exercise, and much more.

That's how you get threads like this and entire sub-reddits dedicated to specific "marital problems"; because most people at the point of getting married have no f*cking idea what they're getting into. The only disclaimers newly-weds and about-to-weds get are the tired, overused cliches of "It wouldn't be easy," "Every marriage has issues," "You'd have to be tolerant and make compromises."

Which is pretty much just code clauses for "This person you think you can't live without will make you feel like sh*t so many times you'd become numb and you'd stay because you both develop Stockholm Syndrome for each other. And that's fine if you both know what you're getting into. But we all know if you really did, there're some things about the institution of marriage and the contract you'd want to amend. So let's just pretend this isn't a f*ckfest, so you can go through the same meat grinder like we did."

And voila, the synonym for "Miserable" is now "I'm happily married."

-Lord
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Saao(m): 1:55am On Dec 23, 2019
jagaban002:
That’s how most woman turn there husband to cheaters , I won’t even ask her again once she denied me sex for a month I won’t even near her again for a year . I will do my duties and go find a better fine small girl outside that will satisfy me outside . Aside kids marriage is a scam
na so my wife try that nonessence with me sometime back, I left her for five good months. I got one deep life church girl, she came back later to ask for it, after some people told her maybe her husband is cheating. She knows I'm an action guy, if I dare get u or verifiable clue that u cheated, that ends it and u will never get me. Sometimes u need to act otherwise if not those ladies will take you for granted.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Kiezodumah(m): 2:11am On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:

Oya calm down bro grin

Wack !!!!wack!!! Wack!!!
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by LordAdam16: 2:12am On Dec 23, 2019
midnighter:

It seems you have more of a problem with his attitude than what he actually wrote.

The OP can still pick what he needs out of the advice. Its actually his own fault in the first place for not giving enough information and leaving everybody to jump to conclusions

I saw something valuable in what that guy said anyway. OP may not realise that he has let himself go and is no longer attractive to his wife, which is a valid suggestion.

If you say that theres nothing special about people who dont have dead bedrooms he could equally say that theres nothing particularly ground-breaking about advising somebody to read about other people who have dead bedrooms. Thats why I said that both of you had a point.

No he wouldn't, because DBs have a problem, he doesn't.

I referred the OP to reddit because they do not just have threads talking about an unreasonable SO. They also have tons of resources about why an SO may be acting in such a way, what the OP can do to help, how to troubleshoot, and more.

It's not like here where the default is either OP is the cause or the lady is a witch; and you have anecdotal evidences flying about.

That person isn't trying to chip in his own 2 cents. If he was, he wouldn't quote me and strike-through my comment. He believes the experiences of those 200k+ people are invalid. When whatever he's about to write has been shared for the umpteenth time in that community.

For instance, I don't have bromodosis (smelly feet). It seems like a genuinely f*cked up condition to have. If someone asked for advice to manage it, the best resource would be a community of like sufferers. Of course, as a non-sufferer, I may want to pitch in with advice like, wear shoes with breathable material, don't wear the same socks many times, and other standard points.

However, it's unlikely a community of sufferers doesn't have that enumerated as the basics. And even if I wanted to pitch in, I wouldn't go on the offensive against a poster recommending an online community for the OP.

Na oversabi dey coz all these things.

It's not just the OP that'd go over this thread. There are many more silent partners dealing with the same inconvenience. Let everyone have the opportunity to seek the help they need from those who are most informed and qualified to help.

-Lord
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:

Oya calm down bro grin

SMH.
All these just to get some? Even our good gracious Lord didn't demand this much of dear brother Nicodemus before he gets through heaven's gate.
Well the latter only came at night though, so maybe that explains it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:34am On Dec 23, 2019
MOST WOMEN DO THAT TO MEN THAT LASTS JUST FEW MINUTES IN BED. CHECK YOURSELF WELL.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by AmuDimpka: 2:39am On Dec 23, 2019
portune:
What should I do about this? I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need your thoughts on this pls.

She might be giving it to someone else .... And you still give her 60k
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Judybash93(m): 2:46am On Dec 23, 2019
Do you give head? Just asking on her behalf

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by mikron(m): 2:47am On Dec 23, 2019
A pussy is like an iron sheet roof, if you don't nail it good it will end up in your neighbour's yard.*l

African proverb

Bros ur wife fit Dey catch her parose somewhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by iomoge2(f): 2:49am On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:

Oya calm down bro grin

This should be framed and hung on the wall for men to read and digest daily.
Oga, you are full of wisdom.
I give you 99/100.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.