Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (68829 Views)

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by franugo(m): 5:08am On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:
May be her mileage was very high before u married her and she is tired of the thing.
========≠================================={

Oya calm down bro grin

When stressed they dnt think about sex. You need to create an environment and put her in the mood.

On a day u know ur chairman no go gree. Help her with chores. Don't ask for Eba, buy her favourite food and bring home.

Once in a while watch a movie u are so sure dem go do the thing plenty times. Think about her like a new girl u just met and u will not stop until u bang her. Laugh with her. Dont strong face all day and smile only when u want to off her pant.

Take her to the beach, while laughing and playing let her know "Waa fe ku laleyi, ma te soju laleyi" tell her u will Bleep her using ur traditional dialect. Laugh over it as if u no mean am.

Then clean up, brush, body spray. Your Nkwobi stinking onion breath can kill ( i can smell it from here) don't kill another person's daughter.

Learn to set the mood. Do daring things. Give head, pamper her. U dnt just bring that thing out and say "Mummy Kudi, spread your legs" it does not work that way.

I have combination of emojis on watz app dt looks like finger in a hole. i send from time to time to mine and she will be like "ASHAAWO" i say that is my middle name.

Lastly exkweez me Sa, i hope you last a bit longer on bed and dnt always leave her high or 'fuckstrated' in bed . Please confirm and dont mistaken 4 strokes for 4 rounds please ?

Don't mind the e-diots forming u must take it by force. Most of them just came back from village and na woman go send them back cos of lack of respect and common sense.

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Katier00(f): 5:10am On Dec 23, 2019
ogbonti:

if that was the case, was there no courtship before the marriage? why did the relationship lead to marriage if sex was awful?

even if there was no pre-marital sex between them, why cant she be open enough to tell her man the reason she is denying him sex so he can adjust?

guy - like someone said here, another man dey nack her kpekus - discover the real koko and send her away before she gives you HIV or bring home a bastard as your child - be smart!
not everyone creates a effective medium for communication in marriage. Haven't you see a slave-master relationship in marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Katier00(f): 5:13am On Dec 23, 2019
oldtruth:

All this children. So, if she didn't like the way he is having sex with her, she can't tell him what he is not doing right? The next thing is for her to deny him sex?

Sometimes, you can't stop wondering who are the kids behind all this monikers
adult I greet you.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by bevot34822: 5:13am On Dec 23, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by bevot34822: 5:14am On Dec 23, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by franugo(m): 5:15am On Dec 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
It cannot be described with any known language.

Chai.!!! There is God oo cheesy
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by AntiWailer: 5:21am On Dec 23, 2019
Larryndelaw:

OGA upon say person wan knack nah him person go take all these JAMB procedure. Nah wah. Una dey try. I no get time for dis Protocols.

People who get am go help u lay her and she will keep quiet while u still think u are the super man in control.

I have seen that happened several times. Why do u think some go back to their ex to feel what it means to be begged to av sex again ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by galaxy2020(m): 5:22am On Dec 23, 2019
Woo! This is not good at all. Did you force her into marrying you? Because it all seem the love is one sided. Please you two need to talk, let her know the implications of what she's doing which include, you going out to find someone who will give you what you want. Third parties aren't the best, but in this case, you can talk to her parents about the situation, not your own people yet.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by hustla(m): 5:24am On Dec 23, 2019
speed99:
From your write-up, you have approved yourself as a good man, whom should be" compensated" by coital fellowship appropriately.
As na wife matter, easy. You got kids? Do you feel you are too big down there for her? Not all women can handle" big". Anytime for action, she would evade such. she could manage first few times, but once kids are out , she goes back. Discuss it, not with threats. Or she caught you cheating? To some, your very self touching her becomes irritating. Be the man, and listen to her

Too big, problem
Too small, problem

Too long, problem

If you last too long, wahala

If you no dey pass 2 mins, wahala

Women are extremely confused

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 23, 2019
portune:
What should I do about this? I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need your thoughts on this pls.

Always giving excuses. At night, "I am tired". In the morning, "go work abeg others have left and making money and you are here looking for who to ram."

Even few moments I press her to it she will insult me sotee my prick falls down.
grin grin grin Maybe you are not doing it right, or your wife is not in to you lol.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 23, 2019
crackhaus:
You sef lock your own shop too na, and maybe you should stop giving her money. Afterall, money is not the most important thing women desire in marriage - I learnt this here.

How can you be spending money on a shop that's not yielding profit?
Penny wise, pound foólish angry

Bad advice from an inexperienced boy.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by ilyasom(m): 5:40am On Dec 23, 2019
Tell her that someone else will do the job for her and you will see the difference
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Sweeetheart(m): 5:43am On Dec 23, 2019
Op, my wife denied me of sex

Sweetheart verdict- deny her of money. EOD

dem no born my gf well to even close her border when I need to sign in, pussy is meant for banging. I found it laughable when men says this, your wife deny you of sex and she no go pack to her parent house the second day?

I don't think I will want to tolerate that rubbish
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Contumely: 5:50am On Dec 23, 2019
cococandy:
Gynecologists aren’t skilled at making women cum.

Totally different issue. This NL sef grin

Gynaecologist issue was to refute the notion she had that she was right merely because she was a woman and thus knew so much about the female body.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Contumely: 5:53am On Dec 23, 2019
Biglittlelois:

LMAO, what has being a gynaecologist, teaching family planning, reproduction and intellectual wavelength, got to do with females reaching orgasm? Some people sef cheesy
So it's ALWAYS a man's fault if she doesn't reach orgasm?

Is it ALWAYS a woman's fault if a man cannot get erection?

Does it mean the woman isn't attractive enough?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Edandy(m): 5:57am On Dec 23, 2019
marvel2011:
Mine does the same thing but I give God the glory because I now occupy my heart with things that makes me serve God the more. I am not a slave to sex!

Even though, it is not the best, I find myself doing this. Neglecting the problem, channeling my efforts on areas that will yield more profits.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by DenreleDave(m): 5:58am On Dec 23, 2019
Katier00:
there is more to every story. Op painted himself as a saint here. Do you carry your wife along during love making or are you the open your legs let me enter man. How do you treat her? Yes you provide upkeep but what about respect? Is she your partner or just sex mate. There is no excuse for cheating. It is wrong in every ramifications. So don't crate a crack on the wall of your home

So there is more to the story because na man dey post the issue.. Had it been it was a lady dt posted that her husband is denying her of sex , u feminist wunt know that there is more to the story, u will start supporting the lady that posted it...

Anyway, whether man or woman, there is always another side of the story
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Bankole98: 6:09am On Dec 23, 2019
First of all
Change ur method
Always call her sweet names
Do things that u dnt do before-cook for her or u bath the children
Call her swt name
Surprise her with gift
Appreciate her
Call her when u are at work and call her swt name
Cuddle her when u guyz want to sleep without demanding for sex
Concentrate on her weak point and tell her how much you love her
I bet u she will fall
Note : hope u sabi service well well and u are not a leaner ?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by manontree: 6:11am On Dec 23, 2019
I really don't get this. A man is begging and his own wife is doing shakara. It baffles me beyond baffle cos I have seen so many women come and complain that for months or years their husbands don't touch them. Some are banished from their matrimonial beds even

Several women that have come for STI issues have also complained their men arent simply interested in them anymore leading them to stray. So this is a key reason for cheating. Mind you, these r mostly women complaining

It's new for a man to be denied constant sex by his wife without her fearing severe consequences. Stranger still that he is begging and being insulted on top of the matter while providing adequately for his family.

I do not know how these works but it takes a woman that knows her man to do this. It also takes a woman that knows she won't face dire consequences to try this

So essentially this speaks volume of the weakness in character of the OP which the wife knows. A lot of men I know are wired such that this is a virtual impossibility from their wives even if she desires to do such. The thought of the terrible repercussions would quickly not allow her try it

Experience have shown that some women quickly take charge when they see a weakness rather than use such weaknesses to uplift their men.

Finally my advise: sex is a vital part of marriage and even relationships. If you are not getting it then the salt of the marriage is gone. Use the extremity of iron hand here and assert control. Stop being a sissy and take charge of your home. If you can't get your wife to submit to you as the bible said, I am sure it is not only in the matters of sex that you are also failing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by demoBaba: 6:20am On Dec 23, 2019
crackhaus:
You sef lock your own shop too na, and maybe you should stop giving her money. Afterall, money is not the most important thing women desire in marriage - I learnt this here.

How can you be spending money on a shop that's not yielding profit?
Penny wise, pound foólish angry

Best advice so far.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by manontree: 6:22am On Dec 23, 2019
vaca1:

Get it outside? I laugh in Swahili. You never jam the one wey go rubbish your destiny. Many of them out there ready to destroy. Before you know it you don see yourself for villla. I am not just talking. I've seen happened live.

Be careful man.

Ok fine. Awon destiny destroyer. Is the one at home not destroying his destiny ni?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by awoluyi(m): 6:29am On Dec 23, 2019
Wetin concern me about dis info. Na me marry her for u. Why she no go deny u sex since u no gree to stop running after Ngozi, Angela and Chika. I learned you have not paid your children last term school fees.
U beta do something fast before something go do u.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by zcee: 6:30am On Dec 23, 2019
Women always spreading problems like virus.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by crackhaus: 6:31am On Dec 23, 2019
PrecisionFx:

""Afterall, money is not the most important thing women desire in marriage - I learnt this here""

Very heavy stereotyping. All women arent same.
Understand sarcasm.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by crackhaus: 6:33am On Dec 23, 2019
pDudd:

Bad advice from an inexperienced boy.
Blind observation from an experienced dimwit.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by crackhaus: 6:33am On Dec 23, 2019
Munzy14:

Spending money on shop that is on lock wit padlock... cheesy
Bad investment cheesy
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by manontree: 6:35am On Dec 23, 2019
midnighter:

It seems you have more of a problem with his attitude than what he actually wrote.

The OP can still pick what he needs out of the advice. Its actually his own fault in the first place for not giving enough information and leaving everybody to jump to conclusions

I saw something valuable in what that guy said anyway. OP may not realise that he has let himself go and is no longer attractive to his wife, which is a valid suggestion.

If you say that theres nothing special about people who dont have dead bedrooms he could equally say that theres nothing particularly ground-breaking about advising somebody to read about other people who have dead bedrooms. Thats why I said that both of you had a point.

Or to add to your several interesting viewpoints countering the LordAdam, OP and infact everyone else can say that THERE is absolutely NOTHING special about dead beat dads and husbands who DO not show up in their responsibilities at home, financially and otherwise

It's not a one way traffic na
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:
May be her mileage was very high before u married her and she is tired of the thing.
========≠================================={

Oya calm down bro grin

When stressed they dnt think about sex. You need to create an environment and put her in the mood.

On a day u know ur chairman no go gree. Help her with chores. Don't ask for Eba, buy her favourite food and bring home.

Once in a while watch a movie u are so sure dem go do the thing plenty times. Think about her like a new girl u just met and u will not stop until u bang her. Laugh with her. Dont strong face all day and smile only when u want to off her pant.

Take her to the beach, while laughing and playing let her know "Waa fe ku laleyi, ma te soju laleyi" tell her u will Bleep her using ur traditional dialect. Laugh over it as if u no mean am.

Then clean up, brush, body spray. Your Nkwobi stinking onion breath can kill ( i can smell it from here) don't kill another person's daughter.

Learn to set the mood. Do daring things. Give head, pamper her. U dnt just bring that thing out and say "Mummy Kudi, spread your legs" it does not work that way.

I have combination of emojis on watz app dt looks like finger in a hole. i send from time to time to mine and she will be like "ASHAAWO" i say that is my middle name.

Lastly exkweez me Sa, i hope you last a bit longer on bed and dnt always leave her high or 'fuckstrated' in bed . Please confirm and dont mistaken 4 strokes for 4 rounds please ?

Don't mind the e-diots forming u must take it by force. Most of them just came back from village and na woman go send them back cos of lack of respect and common sense.
Well, I like your argument but you think the woman is too precious to loose? Is the woman a programmed dummy that must be treated with in a particular way to function? From the look of things, the op may only have a little fault that can be overlooked. The woman is foolish
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Klington: 6:40am On Dec 23, 2019
stop giving her money.
she's using your money to service a random guy
Buy foodstuffs in bulk as usual.

be Man ,you deserve better
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Sedonxavi: 6:48am On Dec 23, 2019
And someone like will condemn polygamy in Islam but can see anything wrong in adultery and formication
Lordswazz:

I was listening to a midnight relationship radio programme recently that encourages people to air their relationship problems for possible solution.
One man called that his wife have been denying him sex severally after childbirth. Not long after, about 6-7 other men called and said they were also having the same problem ...sex is regular and exciting before childbirth and then thereafter,once the woman gives birth, she just goes off sexually. They have to beg endlessly and pet till thy kingdom come, and even at that, the sex is like once a month or once in two months.

Even the host of the programme who is a lady with kids couldn't profer any viable solution except "sit your wife down and talk to her", and lots of the callers said they've done everything under the sun, yet she's still frigid. It happens to a lot of women, and no, they are mostly not cheating.

My take, which is unpopular and might seem controversial is that, if she's a good woman, keep showing her love. Take care of her and the kids, but seek sexual satisfaction elsewhere. If sex starts being a chore every time, and you have to bottle your libido for weeks unend, then it's not worth it. It should be spontaneous, it should be fun.

Any man worth his salt can easily get sex. Just keep your woman if that's the only shortcoming and show her care and love, but don't suffer for it. Get sexual satisfaction elsewhere.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by skuribeebo: 6:53am On Dec 23, 2019
marvel2011:
Mine does the same thing but I give God the glory because I now occupy my heart with things that makes me serve God the more. I am not a slave to sex!
de fool urself.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by lasher1: 6:54am On Dec 23, 2019
You better go find yourself a side chick. You can still play your part as good hubby at home but konji na bastard. Many men can't function well if they don't get the nookie and unfortunately many women after getting married start listening to some dumb advice to deny their hubbys sex.
Do you know that married men are more attractive to these slay mamas than even the singles, cos they are more matured and know how to be more caring.

I was in your shoes years ago but I now have a super hot side chick who keeps my engine hot and running. I never even knew I could do some crazy styles or last up to 4 rounds until I started cheating. I didn't say be like me but I'm just saying it's working fine for me.
I'm the perfect hubby at home doing my provider and carer duties yet constantly denied sex for several months but I get my thing on a regular outside with my ever accommodating o side babe chikena. Anyone angry with my post just die!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.