Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,013 members, 7,863,676 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

The Problems With Guys: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problems With Guys: (1548 Views)

Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience / What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? / Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Problems With Guys: by 667: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2010
We?
Ibo?
Are you in a trance? undecided
Re: The Problems With Guys: by 667: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2010
@190
Embrace me as your god and king and your joy will be endless. I require only that you kneel.
Re: The Problems With Guys: by Phate07(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2010
Actually, *666* is just a minnion that is high on cheap shayo. angry
Re: The Problems With Guys: by 190: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2010
*666*:

@190
Embrace me as your god and king and your joy will be endless. I require only that you kneel.

Get lost and dont lemme descend on you!!

You this incurable church rat with a 1000 faustrated demonized legions from hell undecided!!
Re: The Problems With Guys: by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2010
190:

^^
babie sit down  grin grin
Youre the only person clapping in this place
where more than 6,000 are,

LOL grin grin
Re: The Problems With Guys: by MrsEve1: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2010
Men are so confused and they do not know what they want,

They can't never be pleased and always complaining about what they don't have and not appreciate what they do have,

I mean I learned five years ago to let men be men because they die faster than women anyways so let them be! When they do die move to the next victim, I mean man! grin
Re: The Problems With Guys: by Tinksh(f): 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Men are so confused and they do not know what they want,

They can't never be pleased and always complaining about what they don't have and not appreciate what they do have,

I mean I learned five years ago to let men be men because they die faster than women anyways so let them be! When they do die move to the next victim, I mean man! grin

Awesome truth and soooo funny!!!! 'they die faster than women' so true but cant stop laughing, thanks!!!!
Re: The Problems With Guys: by row2ray(m): 12:02am On Dec 01, 2010
Dyt why the beef it happens both ways, What's the ish

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should You Do If Your Wife Caught You Lying About Talking To Another Woman? / The World Will Come To An End In May 2011. Why Are We Worried About Romance / Who's More Tolerant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.