Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket (19547 Views)

El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' / 2023: South-East PDP Rejects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket To North / APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by DMerciful(m): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
This your blackmail will not work. You dont like the SE so stop crying more than the bereaved! PDP will do what needs to be done and we will support the PDP because that's the national party that aligns with our aspirations
omenka:
PDP, the unabashedly demonic enterprise, has its mind make up as per its immutable policy to treat their most loyal base, the South East, as shabbily as possible.

Notwithstanding, I couldn't care less how badly they get treated. They deserve every bit of the party's scorn for being so blindly loyal even to the point of kicking Ojukwu to the curb in preference for an Aboki in pdp.

I hope they dont even smell the VP's ticket this time. Perhaps that would become the straw that breaks the whale's back.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by DMerciful(m): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
You are still hardwired to this propaganda that has been shattered by Bubu's incompetence?
Patrioticman007:
PDP should first restructure its Name, what good do Nigerians expect from such an evil party, that bastardized our economic policy for 16 years ?.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Mraphel: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
Correcto:
What of APC gives it to the North?
Then d whole south goes for SE presidential candidate
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by BabaO2: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
sweetonugbu:
PDP should wait for APC to zone their presidential candidate first.
All their decisions, choice of candidates and even campaign dates were changed to mimic APC in the last election, they were still brutally mauled down. They carelessly talk as a party that have no confidence and goodwill for people to key into

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by DMerciful(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
We are not interested, PDP will zone the presidency to the North and it's fine. Once PDP gets power back, it can then come to SE!
Decision at this time for us needs to be strategic
netpro:

Who appointed you the spokesman for SE and SS?

Who assigned you the power to abort the dreams and wishes of the zone? If you are decent enough, you should tender an unreserved apologies.
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Sweeetheart(m): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

abegi park well

It is going to be North/SS/SE vs SW in 2023

lazy ass. North is now you people new found lord when you know that any person you people support do fail?

a major tribe behaving like a subordinate tribe. what a total backwardness. you people are yet to get over civil war though lol

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Sweeetheart(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
DMerciful:
We are not interested, PDP will zone the presidency to the North and it's fine. Once PDP gets power back, it can then come to SE!
Decision at this time for us needs to be strategic

lolz! pained ass East. you're on a long thing

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by FactsAndTruth: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Thank God am trying my best in English. I believe your father can speak or write English at all,

Thank for reminding me about my bad English, am an African man don't expect me to be a perfect English man,

O'boy you dey talk nonsense, in body and in spirit. You from 'Obomosho'?
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
FactsAndTruth:

O'boy you dey talk nonsense, in body and in spirit. You from 'Obomosho'?

Why re you also read nonsense and reply back to nosenes?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Omoodua007: 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
helinues:
If Pdp cant zone their presidency to SE, why not zone it to SS instead of the rumored North again?

If an Igbo man is to scared of pdp then zone it to SS or SW Seyi Makinde

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by FactsAndTruth: 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
omenka:
PDP, the unabashedly demonic enterprise, has its mind make up as per its immutable policy to treat their most loyal base, the South East, as shabbily as possible.

Notwithstanding, I couldn't care less how badly they get treated. They deserve every bit of the party's scorn for being so blindly loyal even to the point of kicking Ojukwu to the curb in preference for an Aboki in pdp.

I hope they dont even smell the VP's ticket this time. Perhaps that would become the straw that breaks the whale's back.

Nonsense.

You will continue to be frustrated till thy kingdom. Your politico-emotional blackmail is dead on arrival.

Shed more crocodile tears for us.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by FactsAndTruth: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Why re you also read nonsense and reply back to nosenes?

Omo obomosho, where were you when Awo was sharing free education? I thought you all are sophisticated grammarians in that neck of the woods? cheesy
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Omoodua007: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

abegi park well

It is going to be North/SS/SE vs SW in 2023

Igbo has sold leadership to atiku

Loooooooool stop attaching Ss by force

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by madridsta007(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
FactsAndTruth:

Omo obomosho, where were you when Awo was sharing free education? I thought you all are sophisticated grammarians in that neck of the woods? cheesy

Hmmm. During that time your father still on the palm trees tapping palm wine like other okoro's. Thank God you know education was share free Yoruba language, but that time igbos re still on the palm trees.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by celeiyke: 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
GeneralPula:
[s][/s]

Bra!n d€ad, there’s no slaughtering anywhere over here! We’re very much educated. We sabi differentiate true news compare to made in biyafraud senseless news!

U are a clown by every standard
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by FactsAndTruth: 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Hmmm. During that time your father still on the palm trees tapping palm wine like other okoro's. Thank God you know education was share free Yoruba language, but that time igbos re still on the palm trees.

Olodo olori eja.

Your parents didn't tell you how they were flinging nylon bags of shiit on their neighbours thatched roof when Zik and other Igbo sons where grabbing PhDs in western countries?

They didn't tell you that while Igbos were making technological advancements in the Eastern region, you were busy searching for human heads to behead in oshogbo and sell, so you can buy a plate of amala and have a piece to eat?

Joke is on you buddy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Nsarug80: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
omenka:

Nonsense.
You talk like rabbit!. The Igbos held sensitive positions during the PDP administration such as Senate President, SFG, COAS, party chairmen etc.
Can you say same of the APC that you so much adore?. You people just talk carelessly

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Neoteny(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
sweetonugbu:
We need a third force

That's like saying you need a third nipple. Of what use are the first two?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
FactsAndTruth:

Olodo olori eja.

Your parents didn't tell you how they were flinging nylon bags of shiit on their neighbours thatched roof when Zik and other Igbo sons where grabbing PhDs in western countries?

They didn't tell you that while Igbos were making technological advancements in the Eastern region, you were busy searching for human heads to behead in oshogbo and sell, so you can buy a plate of amala and have a piece to eat?

Joke is on you buddy.

Technology in eastan grin? Alaye baje, then what okoro's are doing in Lagos if eastern is develops with technology? Were, go and read history you will understand that it's Yoruba who teach igbo how to wear clothes, aaaahhhhhh omo ogede

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Burret90: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2019

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
omenka:

Nonsense.

You keep making noise with no values...

So loyalty to you means nothing...Rather. flipflopping around?

I thought the naija problem of we having individuals/leaders with no morals and parties with no ideologies should worry sane minds unfortunately your stomach is to be considered first...

Aside your stomach and political affiliation with APC, on what grounds do you have any better moral value than the PDP you criticize and the ethnic politics you preach?

Is your NC any better than SE ? shame shouldn't be wiped completely from u Boy

Has your region produced President or Vice So on what ground are you Better than SE?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Kenturkey048(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
Patrioticman007:
PDP should first restructure its Name, what good do Nigerians expect from such an evil party, that bastardized our economic policy for 16 years ?.
why Haven't you guys gone pass this??

With just 8days to 2020,you still talk of 2014
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Tjah: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
helinues:
If Pdp cant zone their presidency to SE, why not zone it to SS instead of the rumored North again?

And u forget say south-west na still part of southern region??
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Tjah: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
Omoodua007:

Igbo has sold leadership to atiku

Loooooooool stop attaching Ss by force
My brother tell dem to keep us away from dia problem joor
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by JonDon12: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
All these Cowardly APC Afonja begging for SE PDP Ticket. Have you ever seen a greater set of cowards. No Shame

NdiIgbo are not begging or desperate for presidency. We are confident in our characteristics. NdiIgbo are great hardworking, entrepreneural people and DONT need Presidency to remain great. All we want is a level playing field where we can progress.

The North has the numbers so to prevent Arewa Peoples Congress (APC) from ruling again, we should support a Northern Candidate. That is Sound Strategy with dignity not like slaves. APC Afonjas, Please have some dignity.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by caracas: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
omenka:

Nonsense.
Comments of a loser
A potential Fulani suya meat
A wheelbarrow pusher .
Your hatred n jealousy for the most successful black race on earth wud be your downfall

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by oyatz(m): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
The election will be contested by political parties and NOT tribes/Geopolitical zones.

Aiyk2333:

simply because the south west are in a state of confusion... religiously they have a strong bond with the north Yorubamuslims, politically they prefer pitching tent with the north, what do you expect, a typical Yoruba man sees anything south east as a threat!!!!
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by oyatz(m): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
The guy (PaChukwudi) doesn't know what he is saying.

Ambitious politicians from the SS/SE will definitely contest for the Presidency in 2023.

Blackking98:
Please speak for your region alone. If your region doesn't want to vie for it fine. My region the south south will be very interested to vie for it after all good luck didn't finish his tenure. We have powerful men like wike and rich ones like udom and the rest who are more than capable of taking the fight to APC. Stop this lumping thing. The south South will gladly vie for it .
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Blackking98(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
oyatz:
The guy (PaChukwudi) doesn't know what he is saying.

Ambitious politicians from the SS/SE will definitely contest for the Presidency in 2023.

He should stop the unnecessary lumping thing mbok. No one appointed him spokesperson
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by oyatz(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
Point of correction, Zik didn't get Ph.D from any Western University.

He was awarded honourary doctorate degree .

FactsAndTruth:

Olodo olori eja.

Joke is on you buddy.
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by ZombieTERROR: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
helinues:
Your plan will not work...
We are smarter now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law / Security Chiefs Meet In Lagos Over Okada Ban / INEC Declares Kebbi Governorship Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.