Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket (19539 Views)

El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' / 2023: South-East PDP Rejects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket To North / APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Rexnegro(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
na them Sabi
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by milemimi93(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
omenka:
PDP, the unabashedly demonic enterprise, has its mind make up as per its immutable policy to treat their most loyal base, the South East, as shabbily as possible.

Notwithstanding, I couldn't care less how badly they get treated. They deserve every bit of the party's scorn for being so blindly loyal even to the point of kicking Ojukwu to the curb in preference for an Aboki in pdp.

I hope they dont even smell the VP's ticket this time. Perhaps that would become the straw that breaks the whale's back.

Nonsense.
[/s]pls if u knw d whereabout of a nairalandr wit d moniker jamaicanlove pls notify me
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by GeneralPula: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
celeiyke:

Go and deal with the slaugtering of ur people by the Fulani herdsmen
[/s]

Bra!n d€ad, there’s no slaughtering anywhere over here! We’re very much educated. We sabi differentiate true news compare to made in biyafraud senseless news!

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Odingo1: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
omenka:
PDP, the unabashedly demonic enterprise, has its mind make up as per its immutable policy to treat their most loyal base, the South East, as shabbily as possible.

Notwithstanding, I couldn't care less how badly they get treated. They deserve every bit of the party's scorn for being so blindly loyal even to the point of kicking Ojukwu to the curb in preference for an Aboki in pdp.

I hope they dont even smell the VP's ticket this time. Perhaps that would become the straw that breaks the whale's back.

Nonsense.
This your hatred for Igbo people na eternal one oo, for decade now you have been on Nairaland on Igbo people matter casting vile and bitterness.You no dey tire self Oga. Nawaoo

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by netpro(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
sweetonugbu:
PDP should wait for APC to zone their presidential candidate first.

Fear! PDP is smelling defeat from years away.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Aiyk2333: 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
omenka:

Nonsense.
this fooool will always drag igbos in every thread, u will soon choke to death at the mention of igbo... keep masturbating!!!! pdp is an igbo party, igbos are anti-youruba, anybody supporting Atiku is igbo, anybody not supporting buhari is igbo, anybody attacking government is igbo, if FFK, Reno talk u blame igbos.. you'll slump in pain to death mentioning that name

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by netpro(m): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Is it by force to contest the presidency? The SS/SE are not interested.

Who appointed you the spokesman for SE and SS?

Who assigned you the power to abort the dreams and wishes of the zone? If you are decent enough, you should tender an unreserved apologies.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Princeton92(m): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
But we're still struggling to leave 2019 oo
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by OsuigboFIathead(f): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
netpro:

Who appointed you the spokesman for SE and SS?

Who assigned you the power to abort the dreams and wishes of the zone? If you are decent enough, you should tender an unreserved apologies.
[/s]
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by OsuigboFIathead(f): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
netpro:

Fear! PDP is smelling defeat from years away.
[/s]
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by OsuigboFIathead(f): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
netpro:
PDP zoning the 2023 Presidential ticket anywhere other than the South East will spell doom for the party.

Decades of loyalty cannot be ignored without consequences. cool
[/s]
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Aiyk2333: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
these politicians have zero plans to develop this country in anyway, they're after sharing power from years to years, but youths can't read the signs, they're just busy with getting entertainment from the worthless industry that doesn't awaken consciousness rather vane things.. A country like Nigeria with all its ills shouldn't have anything like naira Marley but dude is fan favourite. politicians can't help but laugh at our folly

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by chegbe1104: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

abegi park well

It is going to be North/SS/SE vs SW in 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size][quote][/quote]

How it's so convenient for some people to put the North as one in terms of political arrangements, but separate the south as as, see and sw baffles me.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by chegbe1104: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

abegi park well

It is going to be North/SS/SE vs SW in 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size][quote][/quote]

How it's so convenient for some people to put the North as one in terms of political arrangements, but separate the south as ss, se and sw baffles me.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Aiyk2333: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
chegbe1104:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]

How it's so convenient for some people to put the North as one in terms of political arrangements, but separate the south as ss, se and sw baffles me.
simply because the south west are in a state of confusion... religiously they have a strong bond with the north Yorubamuslims, politically they prefer pitching tent with the north, what do you expect, a typical Yoruba man sees anything south east as a threat!!!!
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by webngnews: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by SoNature(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
omenka:

Nonsense.

And tomorrow some simpleton will say that Igbos are tribalistic.

God is watching all of you!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Blackking98(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Is it by force to contest the presidency? The SS/SE are not interested.
Please speak for your region alone. If your region doesn't want to vie for it fine. My region the south south will be very interested to vie for it after all good luck didn't finish his tenure. We have powerful men like wike and rich ones like udom and the rest who are more than capable of taking the fight to APC. Stop this lumping thing. The south South will gladly vie for it .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by guru90: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
Omo... Dis people dont want Biafra to get head at all....

They are now planning presidential Seat 2023............................

Na wa ooh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Captainrambo2: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
omenka:

Nonsense.
this one crawled out from his shiťhole to type trash as usual

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by MasterKernel: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
helinues:
If Pdp cant zone their presidency to SE, why not zone it to SS instead of the rumored North again?

Be careful when your enemy begins to advise you. I will prefer it back to the North. I'm an Igbo man, I'm helping Nigeria.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Halo22: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
The only thing PDP should focus on now, is how to balance some issues as 2021 national convention is next in the pipeline. For me, any candidate that must emerge for PDP to win the next election should be from the north. In addition to that, the candidate must be very influential and financially buoyant. By now, am sure you know who am referring to.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by 9jayes: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
The other party (APC) understands politics, not governance.
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by FemiMaduka(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
"Omenka"

What is it with you and this nauseating fixation with anything Igbo or east? C'mon, it seems you are the one getting obsessive about it now. I have observed you for a long time. Your point is never complete until you find a space to wriggle in [directly or by implication] 'Igbo' or 'east'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
grin,

Funny 2023 both PDP and APC will soon the president to south west and vise president will come from south East,

But now as a country of both muslim and Christian there would be a little challenging for south east because next president should be Christian and vise be Muslim. Let say among Yoruba there is Muslim and Christian it's easy for Yoruba to have representative, but among igbo there are just little muslim and they re not into politics,

Now igbo have to provide igbo Muslim to represent them if not they re going to lose. Even if both parties give them ticket.

Only if Yoruba don't want to be greedy they can allow igbo to be president and find Yoruba Muslim as vise president.

Am Yoruba we don't rush to make decision but that is what on level now.
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by MasterKernel: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
omenka:

Nonsense.

If you have shame in you, you won't mention another tribe. The herdsmen were busy killing your people, but you wouldn't see anything ill in that as far as your family wasn't affected.

To make matters worst, your state that voted APC is ravaged by poverty, one of the least educated state.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by FactsAndTruth: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
Whatever PDP does it must not allow itself to be goaded and pushed by external and internal enemies to ceed the ticket to any zone prematurely.

PDP MUST wait for APC to finish their own jamborees and primaries before determining how to play it's card.

If you are discerning, you'd notice that those goading and pushing PDP to zone their ticket to the SE or SS are mainly pro-Tinubu yorubas from SW, they are not doing it because they love the SESS region.

They simply believe that if PDP zones it to the East, they'll find it easier to argue for the APC ticket where they have a foot-hold, get the APC ticket and then sponsor anti-christian/Igbo propaganda in the north to damage the East's chances, while tinubu coasts to victory on the APC ticket. Then they can sit down and taunt the rest of the south on how they are 'sophisticated'.

Be ye not deceived, this is their thought process. They are only interested in power coming to SW not the real south. Their goading and blackmail should be resisted. It's a pit they are trying to dig for PDP.

By next year they'll start sponsoring publications in Tinubu's The Nation's newspapers goading and blackmailing PDP to ceed the ticket to the East with crocodile tears. PDP must hold it's ground and wait for APC to ceed theirs. If PDP can't resist the urge to ceed their ticket prematurely, then they should be ready to have the party dead.

For equity sake, if both tickets are coming to South it must come South East. The SW have ruled for 8 years as presidency and by 2023 will be in VP position for 8 years. That's 16 years in aso rock cummulatively.

They've had their turn to the full and must not be allowed in there till others in the south take their turn. Zoning means 'turn by turn' and must be respected 100%.

If APC pick an Easterner like Dr Ogbonnaya, PDP will be forced to pick someone from the East too. But if APC picks a SWner, the PDP should do the needful and send the ticket up north with an Eastern VP until zoning is fully respected.

When SW contested in 1999, no other southerner contested with them in a major opposition party. So if the right thing is to be done, the East should contest with the East in both parties in the spirit of equity and unity.

Tinubu and his minions, goading and blackmailing PDP to zone it's ticket so they can show their hands prematurely should not work, if PDP has people with good heads piloting it's affairs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Okoroawusa: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
Halo22:
The only thing PDP should focus on now, is how to balance some issues as 2021 national convention is next in the pipeline. For me, any candidate that must emerge for PDP to win the next election should be from the north. In addition to that, the candidate must be very influential and financially buoyant. By now, am sure you know who am referring to.
Atiku
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by FactsAndTruth: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
grin,

Funny 2023 both PDP and APC will soon the president to south west and vise president will come from south East,

But now as a country of both muslim and Christian there would be a little challenging for south east because next president should be Christian and vise be Muslim. Let say among Yoruba there is Muslim and Christian it's easy for Yoruba to have representative, but among igbo there are just little muslim and they re not into politics,

Now igbo have to provide igbo Muslim to represent them if not they re going to lose. Even if both parties give them ticket.

Only if Yoruba don't want to be greedy they can allow igbo to be president and find Yoruba Muslim as vise president.

Am Yoruba we don't rush to make decision but that is what on level now.

What is this illiterate saying biko nu?

Why no use 'Oshobo' language if grammar is now hard nuclear physics?
Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by FemiMaduka(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
omenka:

Nonsense.

What is it with you and this nauseating fixation with anything Igbo or east? C'mon, it seems you are the one getting obsessive about it now. I have observed you for a long time. Your point is never complete until you find a space to wriggle in [directly or by implication] 'Igbo' or 'east'.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
FactsAndTruth:

What is this illiterate saying biko nu?

Why no use 'Oshobo' language if grammar is now hard nuclear physics?

Thank God am trying my best in English. I believe your father can speak or write English not at all,

Thank for reminding me about my bad English, am an African man don't expect me to be a perfect English man,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Hope Whatever Tinubu Is Hiding Won't Cause us some Heart Attack - Ibe / Bandits Open Fire In A Market In Niger State, Killing Many People / President Buhari Arrives Abidjan Ahead Of The 5th AU-EU Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.