Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Look At What My Husband Has Done! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What My Husband Has Done! (12253 Views)

Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman / Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by generationz(f): 10:46am On Dec 25, 2019
healthserve:
You're still combative. In the thread sequel to this you hurriedly typed to show to the world how insensitive your husband was that you sent your picture to a male... On social media... A married woman o... Sharing his emotional space... You moved on to create another thread and now this.

You are full of yourself and I will speak it to your face if you only have cheerleaders around you who fear to speak the truth to your face. You're unrepentant. Selfish. Myopic and very very u thoughtful.

I am coming God HP you my battery permits me I have some hard points to drill in

My comment on that thread of yours was to appease his emotions and his sense of security by appealing to him which till now you've remained on the pedestal of doing no wrong and won't make amends just to preserve your home from altercations. Proud woman. You're egoistic eccentric egoistic and unyielding. And to think that you have to nerve to make this thread

My dear the world doesn't revolve around your waist. And I'll say what your husband is yet to say to you. You are wicked. If roles were reversed and your husband was the one doing all this by now even Facebook and Instagram would be on fire with how men are misogynist

I dare you to screenshot the messages you exchanged with that male on hmthis thread letswethe sane people make the conclusion by ourselves about what you were gusting about that preempted all this and not your sob tale trying to brainwash us to giving you approval to make the house restless for him.

Marriage is not for babies but for adults who are matured and reasonable. Other women through acts of discretion get liberty, jeeps, peace of mind and all sorts by being submissive accommodative tolerant loving and you're here forming maacho

See there are plenty single ladies if you won't give that man peace there are any out there who are willing to give it. Yeye. People who don't know what they have until they lose it. Spits.

There was even a topic where she asked about an adulterous wife who repented on whether she should confess or not.

This woman is giving that man headache. I truly pity him.

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by milemimi93(m): 10:50am On Dec 25, 2019
I am confused weda to fall for u or cococandy. D two of u are just cute in there
generationz:

There was even a topic where she asked about an adulterous wife who repented on whether she should confess or not.

This woman is giving that man headache. I truly pity him.
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by milemimi93(m): 10:54am On Dec 25, 2019
Marriage without trust may be define as a process of being in check because women are whhores.
faithfull18:
Na wa oo. This is lack of trust at play. What is marriage without trust
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by generationz(f): 10:56am On Dec 25, 2019
milemimi93:
[s]I am confused weda to fall for u or cococandy. D two of u are just cute in there[/s]
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by milemimi93(m): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2019
I chose cococandy ova u.[quote author=generationz post=85203552][/quote]
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by jagaban002(m): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2019
You the same woman sending pictures to man now you have secretly bought urself a new phone so u can now previlage to send nudes to men I hope God diliver this ur husband because u don’t deserve him. Sending picture to man Nd u still have the mouth to say he break ur phone not ur head bullshit from a hoe

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Kingsean(m): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Did you not say you deleted the social media app in your second post? I said it that you're not a straight forward person.

He even tried and bought you another phone, you're complaining that it doesn't browse. By the way, why is a married woman so crazy about browsing? Don't you have other important family stuffs to attend to? And then you're saying you're tired of the marriage because of phone?
It shows you never really loved your Husband in the first place otherwise your attention will be on him, not social media.

A quick on for girls who are not married.
Please dont rush and marry because all your mates are married and then you now settle for any man for the sake of it cos you'll will tire out easily.
If you truly love a man, even if he says lick my ass, youll do it without complain. Girls you and I know this. Its only when you marry a man you dont love, you'll be "beraving" (my little nephew will say beraving. hehehe) like this woman here.

Please wait for that man! That man that you wanna browse life and direct 24/7 without getting tired.
That man you wanna be in his arms through thick and thin
That man you wanna say, "see your big head" and laugh it off when he upsets you. Marry that man.
Dont tie an innocent man down and be punishing him for not being able to find true love hence trying to mange him. If you dont want him, quickly let him go now to avoid stories that touch.

May true love find us and may we find true love.
True love still exist.

Op suit yourself. The same marriage that shacking you that year is turning sour now because of another guy. SMH. Some ladies sha.

i love u for this. you are a wife material. wish i could get to know u more. whatsapp?
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by zomoears(m): 11:35am On Dec 25, 2019
franchasng:
You guys have started again with this satisfy her sexually. Pls stop polluting the minds of married ladies. What else is there to satisfy Didn't they court or dated for some time and I am sure indulged in intimacies countless times and she was satisfied with his sexual prowess, so why the sudden chant of maybe he is not satisfying her sexually

Is marriage all about sex If you talk about the man not providing financially as the husband then I will say it is totally wrong but stop all these not satisfy her sexually. You guys are polluting the minds of married ladies with all these tales of how to satisfy a married woman, stop it!! angry

Dear Sir,

Nature has already done the "polluting". Women have needs too, and pretending that those needs are not there will not make the needs go away.

Sex is like a haircut. An excellent haircut today, does not mean you will never need a haircut again, NO! You will still need a good haircut in a week's time for you to look good. The need for quality sex will not go away because you are married, or that you have had sex before.

Learning to satisfy your woman is akin to building a happy home. Have you heard a sexually satisfied woman sing in the kitchen or shower? Have you seen how much energy she puts into making you happier because you gave her multiple orgasms the previous night? Me, I enjoy watching her sing all day and laugh at every little thing, knowing that I made her that way with my dick. I don't know about you...

Honestly, I used over 8 paragraphs in my submission that you are criticising, but you picked out the sex aspect only. Maybe, just maybe other aspect of my submission are right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by lereinter(m): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2019
He's right

And you deserve such action

You made him uncomfortable by sending your picture to a male friend, didn't he see your picture on your dp
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
Kingsean:

i love u for this. you are a wife material. wish i could get to know u more. whatsapp?

Hahahaaa... Thanks. Though I didn't type this comment just to get attention, I appreciate.

The lady is just annoying me with the way she keeps going about the phone and social media without even considering the man's feelings. I'm sure she wouldn't have the mind to do so if it was someone she truly loves. I'm also sure the man is a caring person thats why she jumped in in the first place.
She wants to have her cake and eat. No way!
You're in, you're in for life.
In her next life, should would not go after the cares of this world and look before she leaps.
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
This bitcch is annoying
If you ain't trolling why are not responding to people questions.
Tomorrow you will dish out season 6 of your super story.
I don't have any more advise for your dumb asss.

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Kingsean(m): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Hahahaaa... Thanks. Though I didn't type this comment just to get attention, I appreciate.

The lady is just annoying me with the way she keeps going about the phone and social media without even considering the man's feelings. I'm sure she wouldn't have the mind to do so if it was someone she truly loves. I'm also sure the man is a caring person thats why she jumped in in the first place.
In her next life, should would not go after the cares of this world and look before she leaps.

aiit. smiley
Jewessgratitude:

aiit�. i think the only solution now is for her to drop her pride and apologize to her husband then stop communicating with those home destroyers. if she can do this, her husband will respect her more and at the end of the day, she'll enjoy her marriage
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Kingsean:

aiit. smiley

aiit�. i think the only solution now is for her to drop her pride and apologize to her husband then stop communicating with those home destroyers. if she can do this, her husband will respect her more and at the end of the day, she'll enjoy her marriage

This is not even a matter of pride. She's tired of the marriage and is looking for a way to opt out hence the series of complains.

Her headache, not mine.

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by raphroye: 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Preciousgirl:
My husband has destroyed my smart phone after I decided not to delete Facebook and all social media. To add insult to injury, he has bought for me a very cheap phone which cannot browse. I have bought myself a new phone secretly. I am not happy in this marriage. Many things are going on in my mind, please I need mature advice
It seems social media is more important than your family...we know your type. Friend with benefits with her ex... I pity you

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
sLentlover7778:
You have to choose between your husband and social media.. grin grin grin

She foolishly choose social media, you chose online friends and disregard your husband.

Ladies are usually carried away by online popularity esp from the male folks unknown to them these men are only after one thing- sex.
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Saintmary(f): 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Did you not say you deleted the social media app in your second post? I said it that you're not a straight forward person.

He even tried and bought you another phone, you're complaining that it doesn't browse. By the way, why is a married woman so crazy about browsing? Don't you have other important family stuffs to attend to? And then you're saying you're tired of the marriage because of phone?
It shows you never really loved your Husband in the first place otherwise your attention will be on him, not social media.

A quick on for girls who are not married.
Please dont rush and marry because all your mates are married and then you now settle for any man for the sake of it cos you'll will tire out easily.
If you truly love a man, even if he says lick my ass, youll do it without complain. Girls you and I know this. Its only when you marry a man you dont love, you'll be "beraving" (my little nephew will say beraving. hehehe) like this woman here.

Please wait for that man! That man that you wanna browse life and direct 24/7 without getting tired.
That man you wanna be in his arms through thick and thin
That man you wanna say, "see your big head" and laugh it off when he upsets you. Marry that man.
Dont tie an innocent man down and be punishing him for not being able to find true love hence trying to mange him. If you dont want him, quickly let him go now to avoid stories that touch.

May true love find us and may we find true love.
True love still exist.

Op suit yourself. The same marriage that shacking you that year is turning sour now because of another guy. SMH. Some ladies sha.
You make sense die

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
Preciousgirl:
My husband has destroyed my smart phone after I decided not to delete Facebook and all social media. To add insult to injury, he has bought for me a very cheap phone which cannot browse. I have bought myself a new phone secretly. I am not happy in this marriage. Many things are going on in my mind, please I need mature advice

Madam were u forced to marry this man.making it hard for you to listen to his instructions.
Respect is actually lacking in this marriage

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by freethesheeple(m): 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
Preciousgirl:

suger mummy..?Send me ur contact;my weed smoker friend knows how to bang u people..
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Jersuiyjoe(m): 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Preciousgirl:
Happy Christmas.
wait a minute! Is this happening on a christmas day?

And who gave you the phone you used to create this thread? I knew you got it yourself without your husband's consent. So who gave you the phone?

why did you can't you make the social media useful for you and your family even for making your bussiness or whatever you were doing to get more population?
why!?

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by chubinwa(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
Preciousgirl:
Maybe you were giving your phone the much attention your husband could have gotten. but all the same, marriage is for better for worst. enjoy your matrimony.
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by shamsin6300(m): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
[quote author=healthserve post=85187497]You're still combative. In the thread sequel to this you hurriedly typed to show to the world how insensitive your husband was that you sent your picture to a male... On social media... A married woman o... Sharing his emotional space... You moved on to create another thread and now this.

See finishing.
My guy u sabi brutality. U re 100% right.
I wish I can post a video 4 her to c on wat a woman its telling her daughter dt try to leave her husband house.

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by vincenteger: 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
Chai
I pity you
The moment that man can no longer trust you I bet he will start seeing another woman.
You are not been submissive to him and that is what men hate the most.
Plz go and sell that phone you bought
Or wait till he sends you packing b4 you could start using it in your father's house
Madam be wise
Don't let pride destroy your marriage
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by faithfull18(f): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
milemimi93:
Marriage without trust may be define as a process of being in check because women are whhores.
Including the women in your life then.
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by milemimi93(m): 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
my woman is legit
faithfull18:

Including the women in your life then.
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by faithfull18(f): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
milemimi93:
my woman is legit
Nah, She might be whoring around.
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
infogenius:

My dear, the man didn't act immature. If this is the only action he needs to take to save his marriage, he should do it over and over again.

Besides, op is rebellious and I am certain social media activities are taking the place of her role as a wife and a mother in her home.

And just imagine op has bought a secret phone for her social media activities.
It's just a matter of time that the husband finds out and that will further put more cracks in this marriage.

Marriage is love, respect and submission, nothing more nothing less.

for you to encourage violent tendencies and controlling behavior that will land you in jail in civilised societies shows that you most likely exhibit similar behavior

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
Premiumwriter:
trust me I read your posts.

Personally I feel the man did the right thing.

Let's not even talk about the sending of pictures. How about valuable talk time in the family?

That lady is probably spending way more time on social media than with her husband. What could be more annoying than sitting with the one you love and he's busy pressing and laffin not with you but with someone?

No one deserves that level of disrespect and provocation. Even my parents get angry when they know you can't hear them because of earpiece.

She already know what could save her marriage but her talk about right and this sort of afldvice you are giving will only lead to more provocation and probably dissolution of the union.

We spend way more time on social media than we think possible. Some married couples even make it a vow not to use the phone when they are together. It's called sacrifice.

Marriage is not all about right. Sometimes you make seemingly foolish sacrifice to save your marriage. It's not your hubby you need to prove to that you know your right or are tough. Trust me he knows.
that is how you ignored my question about whether it is right for you to smash another person's phone. When someone starts describing you as a violent person, then there's a problem. I am not on op's side at all. I am not on anyone's side
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by LieDetector(m): 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
If he agrees that both of you should stop the use of social media, that's okay. But if he wants to stop you alone from accessing social media, you should not accept.
you got only zero likes on this your post. that means you got empty brain when issues pertaining to marriage spring up.
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by gbadexy(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
healthserve:
You're still combative. In the thread sequel to this you hurriedly typed to show to the world how insensitive your husband was that you sent your picture to a male... On social media... A married woman o... Sharing his emotional space... You moved on to create another thread and now this.

You are full of yourself and I will speak it to your face if you only have cheerleaders around you who fear to speak the truth to your face. You're unrepentant. Selfish. Myopic and very very u thoughtful.

I am coming God HP you my battery permits me I have some hard points to drill in

My comment on that thread of yours was to appease his emotions and his sense of security by appealing to him which till now you've remained on the pedestal of doing no wrong and won't make amends just to preserve your home from altercations. Proud woman. You're egoistic eccentric egoistic and unyielding. And to think that you have to nerve to make this thread

My dear the world doesn't revolve around your waist. And I'll say what your husband is yet to say to you. You are wicked. If roles were reversed and your husband was the one doing all this by now even Facebook and Instagram would be on fire with how men are misogynist

I dare you to screenshot the messages you exchanged with that male on hmthis thread letswethe sane people make the conclusion by ourselves about what you were gusting about that preempted all this and not your sob tale trying to brainwash us to giving you approval to make the house restless for him.

Marriage is not for babies but for adults who are matured and reasonable. Other women through acts of discretion get liberty, jeeps, peace of mind and all sorts by being submissive accommodative tolerant loving and you're here forming maacho

See there are plenty single ladies if you won't give that man peace there are any out there who are willing to give it. Yeye. People who don't know what they have until they lose it. Spits.
It's refreshing to know that not all people easily fall for one sided stories seeking validation and justifying their act.

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by LINTUNE(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
Preciousgirl:
lol cheesy..u this girl,what do u want us to do with ur whining and naggings
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by LINTUNE(m): 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
If he agrees that both of you should stop the use of social media, that's okay. But if he wants to stop you alone from accessing social media, you should not accept.
but he is the man of the house,u don't tell a man what to do angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 / Is It Advisable To Marry At 22-25 As A Man? / You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.