Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 (12203 Views)

KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) / Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) / Learn From My Mistakes First Interview Of Hushpuppi VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
The information I'm about to share is collected from a document released by Lawrence Spencer. It includes a letter, interview transcripts and personal notes that he received from the late Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy.

Her letters are based on her recollection of communication with an alien being, who she claims "spoke" with her telepathically.

According to her, during July and August of 1947, she interviewed an extraterrestrial being who she identifies as "Airl", and whom she claims was and continues to be an officer, pilot and engineer who was recovered from a flyer saucer that crashed near Roswell, New Mexico on July 8th, 1947.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Before I proceed, I'll like to draw a parallel between this account and the account of students from the Zimbabwe Ariel sightings of 1994. Her description of the Alien she interviewed matches the description that the students gave.

Also, and very importantly is the similar claim of telepathic communication, by the students and now by Matilda.

Again, it's important to keep an open mind. We might not know what is true but we can find dots and try to connect them with useful evidence like this, and hopefully we can get a clearer picture of the truth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Alapojames: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Does it mean that all aliens have the same form?.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
OurTruth:
The information I'm about to share is collected from a document released by Lawrence Spencer. It includes a letter, interview transcripts and personal notes that he received from the late Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy.

Her letters are based on her recollection of communication with an alien being, who she claims "spoke" with her telepathically.

According to her, during July and August of 1947, she interviewed an extraterrestrial being who she identifies as "Airl", and whom she claims was and continues to be an officer, pilot and engineer who was recovered from a flyer saucer that crashed near Roswell, New Mexico on July 8th, 1947.
Yasssss! I've been looking out for you, I'm your biggest fan on this forum cool

1 Like

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
Alapojames:
Does it mean that all aliens have the same form?.

No they don't. But apparently the Roswell crash aliens are the same from the Zimbabwe school sightings. This becomes more likely when you read the transcript from the letter I'm going to share, as they mirror some of the message telepathically sent to the Zimbabwe school children by the Aliens.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kaiair:

Yasssss! I've been looking out for you, I'm your biggest fan on this forum cool

Thank you.

I'm simply a researcher of the truth and my goal is to share as much information as I have on the subjects I discuss.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
The aforementioned letter was received from Mrs. MacElroy on September 14th, 2007, together with a package of documents. The package contained three types of documents:

~ Hand-written notes in cursive on ordinary, lined, 8 1/2" X 11"school notebook paper, which are assumed to have been written personally by Mrs. MacElroy.

~ Notes typed on a manual typewriter on plain, white 20 lb. bond paper, which are assumed to have been prepared personally by her. At least both had the appearance of having been written in the same hand writing, and / or typed on the same typewriter consistently throughout.

The writing in the notes received also appeared to be the same as the writing on the address and return address of the manila envelope received from Navan, Ireland, which was postmarked on 3 September, 2007.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by tommy589(m): 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ourtruth on the beat again
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
The Letter from Mrs. MacElroy

Dear Lawrence,

I am typing this letter to you on my old Underwood typewriter that I bought after I was discharged from the Army. Somehow it seems like a fitting contrast to the subject of this letter and the documents you will find enclosed in this envelope.

I have read your book and found it interesting and compelling. You are obviously a man who
has done his homework, and who could understand my own experiences. I've been thinking a lot about your allusion to the old philosopher whom you paraphrased: "with great power, comes great responsibility". Although I don't think power is pertinent in my life or to my reasons for sending you the enclosed documents, but it certainly did get me thinking about my responsibility.

I have reconsidered my position, for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is my realization that I do have a responsibility to myself, at least. I can not possibly tell you the personal hell of ethical irresolution and spiritual ambivalence I have endured since 1947. I do not want to keep playing the game of "maybe I should have, or maybe I shouldn't have", through the rest of Eternity!

Many men have been killed to extinguish the possibility of revealing the knowledge I have helped to withhold from society, until now. Only a small handful of people on Earth have seen and heard what I have had the burden of keeping secret for sixty years.

All those years I thought that I had been entrusted with a great deal of confidence by the "powers that be" in our government, although I have often felt that power is greatly misguided, to "protect" Mankind from the certain knowledge that, not only do intelligent extraterrestrial life forms exist, but that they have and continue to aggressively monitor and invade the lives of everyone on Earth every day.

Therefore, I think the time has come to pass along my secret knowledge to someone I think will understand it. I don't think it would be responsible of me to take the knowledge I have into the silent afterlife, beyond reach or recognition. I think there is a greater good to be served than protecting the "vested interests" for whom this information is considered a matter of "national security", whatever that means, and is therefore justification for making it.

Also, I am now 83 years old. I have decided to leave this body, which has outlasted it's usefulness to me, using a painless method of self-administered euthanasia. I have a very few months to live, and nothing to fear or lose.

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by thrillionaire(m): 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Billyionaire eh
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
The Letter continues

The status quo of our government establishment has been to "protect the people" from knowledge of such matters.
In fact, the only protection afforded by ignorance and secrecy is to hide the private agenda of those in power to enslave others. And, by doing so, to disarm every perceived enemy, and ally, through superstition and
stupidity.

Therefore, I have enclosed the original and only existing copies of my personal notes and reflections on a matter which I have kept hidden from everyone, even my own family. I have also enclosed my copies of typed
transcripts created by the stenographer who transcribed all of my interviews with the alien saucer pilot after each interview was finished. I do not have any copies of the tape recordings that were made of my interview
reports.

No one, until now, knows that I was able to secretly retain copies of the official interview transcripts.

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Now I am entrusting these documents to your discretion to impart to the world in any form or manner you see fit. My only request is that you do so in a way that will not threaten your own life or well being, if possible. If you were to incorporate these notes of my experiences into a work of fiction, such as a novel, the
factual nature of the material could be easily dismissed or discredited by any agency for whom "national security" is used as a personal shield against scrutiny and justice.

In so doing, you could "disavow any knowledge" of their true origin, and claim that it is a fictitious work of your imagination. Whoever said that "truth is stranger than fiction" was "right as rain".

For most people all of this will be "unbelievable". Unfortunately, beliefs are not a reliable criteria for reality.

Also, I am sure that if you were to show these notes to anyone that would prefer physical, economic or spiritual slavery over freedom, the subject matter contained in them would seem quite objectionable. If you attempted to published the documents as a matter of factual reporting in a newspaper or on the evening TV news they would be rejected out of hand as the work of a kook.

The very nature of these documents make them unbelievable, and therefore discreditable. Conversely, the release of this information is potentially catastrophic for certain political, religious and economic vested interests.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
The UFO Crash

As you know in July, 1947, the Roswell Army Air Field (RAAF) 12, issued a press release stating that personnel from the field's 509th Bomb Group had recovered a crashed "flying disc" from a ranch near Roswell,
New Mexico, sparking intense media interest.

Later the same day, the Commanding General of the Eighth Air Force 14 stated that Major Jesse Marcel, who was involved with the original recovery of the debris, had recovered only the tattered remnants of a weather balloon. The true facts of the incident have
been suppressed by the United States government since then.

You may not know that I was enlisted in the U.S. Women's Army Air Force(WAC) 15 Medical Corp which was a part of the US Army back then. I was assigned to the 509th Bomb Group as a Flight Nurse 16 at the time of the incident.

When the news that there had been a crash was received at the base, I was asked to accompany Mr. Cavitt, the Counter Intelligence Officer, 17 to the crash site as the driver of his vehicle, and to render any needed emergency medical assistance to any survivors,
if necessary.

Therefore, I briefly witnessed the wreckage of an alien space craft, as well as the remains of the several alien personnel aboard the craft who were already dead.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
The scene of the crash

When we arrived I learned that one of the personnel on board the craft had survived the crash, and was conscious, and apparently uninjured. The conscious alien was similar in appearance, but not the same as, the
others.

None of the other personnel present could communicate with the survivor, as the being did not communicate verbally or by any recognizable signs. However, while I examined the "patient" for injuries I immediately detected and understood that the alien being was attempting to communicate with me by "mental images", or "telepathic thought", which projected directly from the mind of the being.

I immediately reported this phenomenon to Mr. Cavitt. As no other person present could perceive these thoughts, and the alien seemed able and willing to communicate with me, it was decided, after a brief consultation with a senior officer, that I would accompany
the surviving alien back to the base.

This was partly due to the fact that I was a nurse, and could attend to the physical needs of the alien, as well as serve as a non-threatening communicator and companion.
After all, I was the only woman at the site
and the only one who was not armed. I was thereafter assigned permanently to serve as a "companion" of the alien at all times.

6 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
Her Duty

My duty was to communicate with and interview the alien and to make a complete report of all that I discovered to command authorities. Subsequently, I was supplied
with specific lists of questions provided to me by military and non-military personnel, which I was to "interpret" for the alien, and record the responses to the questions provided.

I also accompanied the alien at all times during medical testing and the many other examinations to which the alien was subjected by staff from numerous government agencies.

I was given a promotion in rank to Senior Master Sergeant to improve my security rating, and to increase my pay grade from $54.00 a month to $138.00 a month, for this very unusual assignment.

I performed these duties from July 7th through August,1947, at which time the alien "died" or departed the "body", as you will read about in my notes.

Although I was never left entirely alone with the alien, as there were always military personnel, intelligence agency people and a variety of other officials present from time to time, I did have uninterrupted access to and communication with the alien being for
nearly six weeks.

Hereinafter is an overview and summary of my personal ecollections of "conversations" with the alien craft pilot, whom I came to know by the identity of"Airl".

I feel that it is my duty at this time, in the best interest of the citizens of Earth, to reveal what have learned from my interaction with "Airl" during those six weeks, on the anniversary of her "death" or departure sixty years ago.

Although I served as a nurse in the Army Air Force, I am not a pilot or technician. Further, I did not have any direct contact with the space craft or other materials recovered from the crash site at that time, or thereafter.

To that degree it must be taken into consideration that my understanding of the communications I had with "Airl" are based on my own subjective ability to interpret the meaning of the thoughts and mental images I was able to perceive.

8 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Communication

Our communication did not consist of "spoken language", in the conventional sense. Indeed, the "body" of the alien had no "mouth" through which to speak. Our communication was by telepathy.

At first, I could not understand Airl very clearly. I could perceive images, emotions and impressions, but it was difficult for me to
express these verbally. Once Airl learned the English language, she was able to focus her thoughts more precisely using symbols and meanings of words I could understand. Learning the English language was done as a
favor to me. It was more for my own benefit than hers.

By the end of our interview sessions, and increasingly since then, I have become more comfortable with telepathic communication. I have become more adept at understanding Airl's thoughts as though they are my own.
Somehow, her thoughts become my thoughts. Her emotions are my emotions. However, this is limited by her willingness and intention to share her own, personal universe with me.

She is able to be selective about what
communication I am allowed to receive from her. Likewise, her experience, training, education, relationships and purposes are uniquely her own.

This is the symbol of "The Domain"

The Domain is a race or civilization of which Airl, the alien I interviewed, is an officer, pilot and engineer serving in The Domain Expeditionary Force. The symbol represents the origin and unlimited boundary of the known universe, united and integrated into a vast civilization under the control of The Domain.

Airl is currently stationed at a base in the asteroid belt which she refers as a "space station" in the solar system of Earth.

First and foremost, Airl is herself.
Secondarily, she voluntarily serves as an Officer, Pilot and Engineer in The Domain Expeditionary Force. In that capacity, she has duties and responsibilities, but she is at leave to come and go as she pleases also.

Please accept this material and make it known to as many people as possible. I repeat that it is not my intention to endanger your life with the possession of this material, nor do I really expect you to believe any of it either.

However, I do sense that you can appreciate the value that such knowledge may have to
those who are willing and able to face the reality of it.

Mankind needs to know the answers to questions which are contained in these documents. Who are we? Where did
we come from? What is our purpose on Earth? Is Mankind alone in the universe? If there is intelligent life elsewhere why have they not contacted us?

It is vital that people understand the devastating consequences to our spiritual and physical survival if we fail to take effective action to undo the long-standing
and pervasive effects of alien intervention on Earth.

Perhaps the information in these documents will serve as a stepping stone to a better future for Mankind. I hope that you can be more clever, creative and courageous in the distribution of this information than I
have been.

May The Gods Bless You and Keep You.

Mrs. Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy
Senior Master Sergeant
Women's Army Air Force Medical Corp, Retired
100 Troytown Heights
Navan, Meath
Co. Meath, Ireland

6 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Her First Interview With The Alien

By the time the alien had been returned to the base I had already spent several hours with her. As I mentioned, Mr. Cavitt told me to stay with the alien, since I was the only person among us who could understand her communication.

I could not understand my ability to "communicate" with the being. I had never before that time experienced telepathic communication with anyone.

The non-verbal communication I experienced was like the understanding you might have when a child or a dog is trying to get you to understand something, but much, much more direct and powerful!

Even though there were no "words" spoken, or signs made, the intention of the thoughts were unmistakable to me. I realized later that, although I received the thought, I did not necessarily interpret it's meaning exactly.

I think that the alien being was not willing to discuss technical matters, due to the
nature of her position as an officer and pilot with the duty to maintain the security
and confidentiality required by her own "unit" or organization. Any soldier who is
captured by the "enemy" in the line of duty has a responsibility to withhold vital
information, even in the face of interrogation or torture, of course.

But, in spite of that, I have always felt that the alien being was not really trying to
hide anything from me. I just never got that feeling. Her communication always
seemed honest and sincere to me. But, I suppose you can never know for sure. I definitely feel that I shared a unique "bond" with the alien. It was a kind of "trust"
or empathy that you have with a patient, or a child.

I think this is because the alien could understand that I was really interested in "her" and had no harmful intention, nor would I allow any harm to come to her, if I could prevent it. This was true too.

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by IAMJojo(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
nothing more,na lie o,u ve got my attention feed me more

1 Like

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Snitch24(m): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Can we at least get a picture

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Physical description of the Alien

I refer to the alien as "her". Actually, the being was not sexual in any way, either physiologically or psychologically.

"She" did have a rather strong, feminine presence and demeanor. However, in terms of physiology, the being was "asexual" and had no internal or external reproductive organs.

Her body was more like the body of a "doll" or "robot". There were no internal "organs", as the body was not constructed of biological cells. It did have a kind of "circuit" system or electrical.

In stature and appearance the body was quite short and petite. About a 40 inches tall. The head was disproportionately large, relative to arms, legs and torso, which where thin.

There were three "fingers" on each of two" hands" and "feet" which were somewhat prehensile. The head had no operational "nose" or "mouth" or "ears".

I understood that a space officer does not need these as space has no atmosphere to conduct sound. Therefore, sound related sensory organs are not built into the body. Nor does the body need to consume food, hence, the absence of a mouth.

The eyes were quite large. I was never able to determine the exact degree of visual acuity of which the eyes were capable, but I observed that her sense of sight must have been extremely acute. I think the lenses of the eyes, which were very dark and opaque, may also have been able to detect waves or particles beyond the visual spectrum of light.

I suspect that this may have included the full
range of the electromagnetic spectrum, or more, but I do not know this for sure.

When the being looked at me her gaze seemed to penetrate right through me, as
though she had "x-ray vision"I found this a little embarrassing, at first, until I realized that she had no sexual intentions. In fact, I don't think she ever even had the thought that I was male or female.

It became very obvious after a short time with the being that her body did not require oxygen, food or water or any other external source of nutrition or energy. As I learned later, this being supplied her own "energy", which animated and operated the body. It seemed a little bit eerie at first, but I got used to the idea.

It's really a very, very simple body. There is not much to it, compared to our own bodies.
Airl explained to me that it was not mechanical, like a robot, nor was it biological.
It is animated directly by her as a spiritual being.

Technically, from a medical standpoint, I would say that Airl's body could not even be called "alive". Her "doll" body is not a biological life form, with cells, and so forth. It had a smooth skin, or covering which was gray in color. The body was highly tolerant to changes in temperature, atmospheric conditions, and pressure.

The limbs were quite frail, without musculature. In space there is no gravity, so very little muscle strength is needed. The body was used almost entirely on space craft or in low, or no-gravity environments. Since Earth has a heavy gravity, the body was not able to walk around very well as the legs were not really suited to that purpose. The feet and hands were quite flexible and agile however.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
Following smiley
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
Snitch24:
Can we at least get a picture

No picture was provided, just written letters and transcripts.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Simplelion: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
interesting
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
Preparation for the first official Interview

Over night, before my first interview with the alien, the area had been transformed
into a buzzing hive of activity. There were a dozen men working on setting up
lights and camera equipment.

A motion picture camera and microphone and a tape recorder was there also set up in the "interview room". (I don't understand why a
microphone was needed, since there was no verbal communication possible with
the alien.)

There was also a stenographer and several people busily typing on typewriters.
I was informed that an expert foreign language interpreter and a "code breaking"
team had been flown to the base during the night to assist with my efforts to
communicate with the alien.

There were also several medical personnel -- specialists in various fields -- to examine the alien. And, a professor of psychology was
there to help formulate questions and "interpret" the answers.

As I was just a nurse, I was not considered to be a "qualified" interpreter, even though I was the only one there who could understand anything the alien was thinking!

There were many subsequent conversations between us. Each "interview" resulted
in an exponential increase in understanding between us, as I will discuss later on
in my notes.

Below is the first transcript with the answers to a list of questions provided to me by the intelligence officer at the base.

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Snitch24(m): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
OurTruth:

No picture was provided, just written letters and transcripts.
I've been suspecting Elon musk made some of his billions from the secrets he's keeping
Something fishy is happening between him,NASA and the American government

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by kay4kay: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Where is the letter
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Snitch24:

I've been suspecting Elon musk made some of his billions from the secrets he's keeping
Something fishy is happening between him,NASA and the American government

Elon Musk is the Tesla of our time. The name of his company is even Tesla.

From my research, Nikola Tesla was in contact with extraterrestrial beings and received some of his information from this beings. He even admitted it in some of his writing. I'm not saying this is fact but my research highly points to this. You can do your own research. I assure you it will likely lead to the same conclusion.

I don't know the "secret" Elon Musk has or how he gets his knowledge and ideas, but in his interview on Joe Rogan podcast, he sounded very pessimistic, terrified and slightly hesitant to devulge certain information, almost like he knows some shit the public doesn't.

7 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Snitch24(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
OurTruth:

Elon Musk is the Tesla of our time. The name of his company is even Tesla.

From my research, Nicolas Tesla received some of his information from interdimensional beings. I'm not saying this is fact but my research highly points to this.

I don't know the secret Elon Musk has or how he gets his knowledge and ideas, but in his interview on Joe Rogan podcast, he sounded very pessimistic, terrified and slightly hesitant to devulge certain information, almost like he knows some shit the public doesn't.
Exactly bro
And again the crash of Luna exposed alot of shit about crypto
Believe it or not crypto is just a complex ponzi scheme there's some rules in the forex market that doesn't exist in the crypto world
It would be nice to tell you that some group of people are actually controlling the almighty Bitcoin
No cap

9 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
TOP SECRET

Official Transcript of the U.S. Army Air Force
Roswell Army Air Field, 509th Bomb Group

SUBJECT: ALIEN INTERVIEW, 9. 7. 1947

QUESTION: Are you injured?

ANSWER: - No

QUESTION: What medical assistance do you require?

ANSWER: None

QUESTION: Do need food or water or other sustenance?

ANSWER: No

QUESTION: Do you have special environmental needs, such as air temperature, atmospheric chemical content, air pressure, or waste elimination?

ANSWER: No, I'm not a biological being.

QUESTION: Does your body or space craft carry any germs or contamination that may be harmful to humans or other Earth life forms?

ANSWER: No germs in space

QUESTION: - Does your government know you are here?

ANSWER: Not at this time

QUESTION: Are others of your kind going to come looking for you?

ANSWER: Yes

QUESTION: What is the weapons capability of your people?

ANSWER: Very destructive

Note: I did not understand the
exact nature of the kind of arms or weapons that they might have, but I did not feel that there was any malevolent intention in her reply, just a statement of fact.

QUESTION: Why did your space craft crash?

ANSWER: - It was struck by an electrical discharge from the atmosphere which caused us to lose control.

8 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Rexymania(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Are you Joseph Okechukwu?
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Rexymania:
Are you Joseph Okechukwu?

No

1 Like

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Alapojames: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
OurTruth:

No they don't. But apparently the Roswell crash aliens are the same from the Zimbabwe school sightings. This becomes more likely when you read the transcript from the letter I'm going to share, as they mirror some of the message telepathically sent to the Zimbabwe school children by the Aliens.

Apart from nl, do you have any other forum where you share stuff like this?

Anything that has to do with space exploration, I'm dead serious about..
Apart from alien, so you talk about the galaxy generally?

The science/technology section here doesn't carry any info at all.. They mainly deals with phones and other gadget..

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? / Things You Do That Makes You Happy / See What This Girls Were Caught Doing In Their Hostel (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.