Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) (62438 Views)

Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests / This Village Has No Roads, The Only Means Of Transportation Is By Boat / Retired Aircraft Hauled Across Roads To Become New Attraction In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Injera(f): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Unbiased1:

You better shut up
Truth is bitter.
I know

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Vixlot: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
This is sad

3 Likes

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Pigsandidiots: 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
WHO is right anyway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by seniormallam(m): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
Who cursed this country with bad roads for goodness sake?

3 Likes

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by glacswhite: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
That is just a Road I.e one Pole in a Road
Some people are Crazy like Buhari Said
Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by wwwihy: 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
seniormallam:
Who cursed this country with bad roads for goodness sake?
Please that is Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu is from Abia

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Magicians: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
The level of madness by some of you people is alarming so Kalu who governed Abia over a decade ago should be help responsible for the calamity Abia as turn into not the father lunatic that is presently the govern or the Bastard A bar u be that watch how Abia deteriorated to such a doomed state without remedy or solution again ?!

C'est fini !

J111333:
Who has the key to Orji Kalu's prison cell?
I need to put it inside a pit toilet. sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by alterego17: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
Whoever opened this thread to shame aba is very delusional...Aba might be dirty but not 95%...dz OP just focus on one street n snapped d pics to try to deceive d general ublic n generalise...is ogborhilll,umuoba road,7up,abayi or umugasi dat are fully tarred not part of d town?...why not snap those areas too?....u snap your village finish cum dey disgrace urself untop nairaland....guys plz disregard dz wrong info

5 Likes

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Mraphel: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
alterego17:
Whoever opened this thread to shame aba is very delusional...Aba might be dirty but not 95%...dz OP just focus on one street n snapped d pics to try to deceive d general ublic n generalise...is ogborhilll,umuoba road,7up,abayi or umugasi dat are fully tarred not part of d town?...why not snap those areas too?....u snap your village finish cum dey disgrace urself untop nairaland....guys plz disregard dz wrong info
Why cant you snap the best places to counter this thread.
I see why you people keep voting bad leaders then travel to south west afterwards

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Habakus: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
Sincerely, Abia state has become an embarrassment among other states in the South East.
I totally blame the residents ( and indigenes) for that.
They have consistently refused to elect people they know quite well will develop the state. It's like they generally prefer redundancy and underperformance due to their innate corrupt nature. Just look at Ebonyi state - a young state - practically over taking Abia in development.
It's really a big shame.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by succez09(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lies.... Upon Lies,
Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Aba ma ndi aba

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Anambralstson: 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
Abia1stSon:

Instead of you to face the topic you are busy calling one chino that is no longer on nairaland. Let's face the situation we have found ourselves in Abia state
Please stop this madness, moreover we are in dry season not raining season

4 Likes

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Bigflamie(m): 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
T.A.Orji and Okezie Ikpeazu should be sentenced to life imprisonment for crimes against humanity.

These guys are very wicked and heartless

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Afamed: 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
The bitter children LZAA and Imhotep are nowhere to be seen. They are more concerned about Tinubu and Osinbajo

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by LZAA: 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
Afamed:
The bitter children LZAA and Imhotep are nowhere to be seen. They are more concerned about Tinubu and Osinbajo
Shatap
Thankio
Cc GMBuharii alariiwo pythonamaka

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Jokerman(m): 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Why not use the shared kerosene to burn all these dirt?? grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Kingspin(m): 12:52am On Dec 26, 2019
Magicians:
It is official Aba n Abia is now firmly in the hand of the devil. but my brother keep wailing about Tinubu n Sanwo that as been commissing project less than a year in office while Ikpeazu commission none payment of salary gratuity n pension for 5 solid years in a row back to back.
Abia has a goat as governor and the state is a failure under Ikpeazu. Many Abia resident are speaking up day n night.

And people say it publicly.
Wetin brings saint Tinubu here?

Abia is a failure period

4 Likes

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Kingspin(m): 12:56am On Dec 26, 2019
Bigflamie:
T.A.Orji and Okezie Ikpeazu should be sentenced to life imprisonment for crimes against humanity.

These guys are very wicked and heartless
Especially T A Orji

2 Likes

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 5:20am On Dec 26, 2019
It's not all terrible..

6 Likes

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Kpoikpoi: 6:06am On Dec 26, 2019
Abia1stSon:
I just returned to Abia state, right now in Aba to see some of my family and friends. I have not been to Aba in the past few years, just got there now, this is condition of Aba at Christmas.

There's harmattan season but not in Aba, there are filthy environments and dirty water settling every where . This is how at least 95% of Aba looks.

Who did we offend in Abia state. Right now I am ashamed of being an Abia indigene. My friends from Delta, Anambra, Enugu even Ebonyi are now laughing at me.

What should I do now?
Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Kpoikpoi: 6:08am On Dec 26, 2019
Aba the capital of BIAFRA is a very dirty and smelly place.
Did we expect anything better from Biafra,
I don't think so.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by jeph19(m): 6:26am On Dec 26, 2019
Very dirty place. The roads are deplorable and the air is highly polluted.
Got sick the first time I went there

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by ogbuefi677(m): 6:53am On Dec 26, 2019
Abia1stSon:

Instead of you to face the topic you are busy calling one chino that is no longer on nairaland. Let's face the situation we have found ourselves in Abia state
Must you create a thread about it on nairaland so your enemies will abuse and laugh at you again?
Why did you deliberately leave out the new roads constructed recently?
I doubt you are from Abia.

1 Like

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Coldie(m): 8:49am On Dec 26, 2019
That's an old picture of Abia.

Right now there's harmattan so how come there's water everywhere.

Some kids in this forum need to grow up

2 Likes

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2019
Coldie:

Lol
Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by TEDHorsePower: 8:53am On Dec 26, 2019
Coldie:

Aba is a sewage pit toilet, everyone knows that. It is not about dry or wet season.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by TEDHorsePower: 8:54am On Dec 26, 2019
Chef2000 aka Okpalanambra you are viewing the condition of your state cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Coldie(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2019
TEDHorsePower:

Aba is a sewage pit toilet, everyone knows that. It is not about dry or wet season.
What are u trying to achieve with this your comment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) / Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 / Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.