Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) (62444 Views)

Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests / This Village Has No Roads, The Only Means Of Transportation Is By Boat / Retired Aircraft Hauled Across Roads To Become New Attraction In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by TEDHorsePower: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2019
Coldie:

What are u trying to achieve with this your comment?

Stating the fact

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Coldie(m): 9:02am On Dec 26, 2019
TEDHorsePower:

Stating the fact
Na u know o.

Since u stated the fact what had it added to u, to me, to us and to Nigeria?
Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Kpoikpoi: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2019
Abia1stSon:
I just returned to Abia state, right now in Aba to see some of my family and friends. I have not been to Aba in the past few years, just got there now, this is condition of Aba at Christmas.

There's harmattan season but not in Aba, there are filthy environments and dirty water settling every where . This is how at least 95% of Aba looks.

Who did we offend in Abia state. Right now I am ashamed of being an Abia indigene. My friends from Delta, Anambra, Enugu even Ebonyi are now laughing at me.

What should I do now?
Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by TEDHorsePower: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2019
Coldie:

Na u know o.

Since u stated the fact what had it added to u, to me, to us and to Nigeria?

This is a peculiar problem of Abia people. They don't like condemning their failed governments. Rather they will keep voting them back to back. Any surprise why Abia is the worst state in Nigeria

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Kpoikpoi: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2019
This is why they are all moving to the Niger Delta.
You want Biafra but you can't even develop the 5 tiny states you have.
We need to send all those Okoro immigrants back to Aba.
Yeye people.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by onlyonechid84(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2019
My brother, sometimes I wonder why we have not been blessed with a government that can turn around the misfortunes and state of our bad road in Abia state.
Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by danot1030: 9:49am On Dec 26, 2019
Hahahaha

The developers are busy developing every cities from Nigeria to the world but abandoned their home land.

Does that not make them fake developers?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Chukkychukky(m): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2019
Onitsha was once like dis but today vry clean, i hope aba will overcome this
Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by murphyibiam15(m): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2019
Lol...now I know some information taking to fp are false... imagine this nonsense making fp too..chai
Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by K4daniel: 9:50am On Dec 26, 2019
All the eastern governors that has kept their states as this God will reward you..they should be held responsible for the menace in the east..no part of the West is so backward as this eastern states..

3 Likes

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by bobothem(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2019
Old news. Old pictures
Abia1stSon:
I just returned to Abia state, right now in Aba to see some of my family and friends. I have not been to Aba in the past few years, just got there now, this is condition of Aba at Christmas.

There's harmattan season but not in Aba, there are filthy environments and dirty water settling every where . This is how at least 95% of Aba looks.

Who did we offend in Abia state. Right now I am ashamed of being an Abia indigene. My friends from Delta, Anambra, Enugu even Ebonyi are now laughing at me.

What should I do now?
Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by danot1030: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2019
slimfit1:
Who is the councillors and governor in that state.

As their custom is, they will blame Buhari.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Emmanuelhector(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2019
How many times will this come on FP

1 Like

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by fergieboy: 9:52am On Dec 26, 2019
ThankGod for anambra state..

Peter obi and NgIge did a marvelous job

We have the best road in the whole south east
Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2019
And all these traders are unable to come together, contribute money and build a road; they're waiting for Government, not paying taxes and just living lives of the abominable Gorilla!
Man should be removed from the designation black man; people of the Nig ger Area

1 Like

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by bobothem(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2019
They should keep on resurrecting old pictures
Emmanuelhector:
How many times will this come on FP
Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by danot1030: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2019
Davash222:
The photos up there are the reasons why Orji Uzor Kalu is in prison.

You mean after Orji Uzo Kalu left the power over 12yrs ago the subsequent governors cannot fix the roads?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by YorubaKing: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2019
Potor-potor Republic! grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by bobothem(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2019
2014 picture. Gabbey Filling Station, Umungasi.
Rossikk:
It's not all terrible..

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by YorubaKing: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2019
Akathriel:
No wonder they're all running to the West-Side to come explore the land of Milk & Honey.

And in spite of our hospitality & accommodating gestures, they look for every opportunity to calling us Brown-Roof Republic. grin

They're just bunch of Ingrates! Very despicable bunch of Savages! angry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by TEDHorsePower: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
Chef2000 aka Okpalanambra , food don land cheesy

This clown will now hide under the table until this thread subsides and then he comes out to troll again. Why not come out now and troll. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Omorefe1975(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2019
Why should this be seen in a land full of millionaires and billionaires...dem are waiting for the government..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Vikynas: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2019
That's why Orji Uzo Kalu(Abia State former Governor) is currently in prison
Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Toni19: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2019
slimfit1:
Who is the councillors and governor in that state.

It's Buhari and Osinbajo.
SanwoOlu is the councilor and Fashola is the local government chairman sir.
Blame these men.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by franugo(m): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Lol instead to call their leader they will not. But they will rather criticize Ibadan. No place in yoruba land look like this.

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by rummmy: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2019
@ op,do you stay inside the market? and glad to know that it's still raining in aba......i still blame buhari for this bad roads.
Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by higgs: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2019
Abia is a state that has been hijacked by criminals since 1999.Is Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of IPOB from Abia?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) / Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 / Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.